Weight Loss Support - I Weigh Less Than My Husband!

View Full Version : I Weigh Less Than My Husband!

BoiseShan
03-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Granted, he just spent about a week in Vegas over indulging in just about everything, but still…. He’s let about 10 pounds creep on over the last couple of months. I feel badly for him because I know how frustrating that can be. But inside I’m thrilled that I finally weigh less than he does!

shelby897
03-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah!!! Don't worry, men don't get offended by that like women do anyway :D

When I met my husband, we both fit in his 32 inch jeans -- I would LOVE to do that again!!! I have a little leg room -- he's up to a 34/36 inch (6' 2" tall).

Congratulations!!!

karmuz
03-26-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm sure that can be frustrating for him, but good for you! I can't wait until I hit that milestone.
I have 7lbs to go until I weigh less than my dbf, though I now do get our pants confused when doing the laundry, which feels great (his are much longer, lol) It was one heck of a milestone when I realized I could wear his jeans (32/32) though they are faaaar too long lol.

Heffalump
03-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Oooh, that's one of my goals too - but I still have a ways to go before that happens, almost all the way down to my goal weight. To make matters "worse" ;) DH decided to start losing some more pounds as well, inspired by my progress... hrgh!

suitejudyblueeyes
03-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Hey, WTG! Now, just encourage him not to continue on this upward trend, of course... :)

Heffalump, I'm in the same boat as you - to get to my DH I'm gonna pretty much have to be at goal, and he keeps talking about how he's getting a "belly" :dizzy: Silly 150lb man that he is.

fiberlover
03-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Congrats! :D

BlueToBlue
03-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Congratulations! :broc: :carrot: :cb: That must feel great!

My SO weighs 135 and has a 28-inch waist (and he's 5' 10"--he's a string bean, it would be nice if he'd put on a little weight in the form of muscle). It was a HUGE day for me when I got to a lower weight than him and even HUGER when I fit into his jeans with a little room to spare!

lorilove
03-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Fantastic! I think milestones like that are what keep us motiviated.

Lori