Old 03-25-2008, 07:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Daily Chat Tue March 25th

Just a quick hi before work. Hope everyone is well.
P(:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

OK - so, I need some more sleep as I posted for today on yesterday's stuff! Good morning everyone!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 177/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning DD, your funny! have fun at your MOMS meeting! GG, hope you have a good day at work!
I made my twins dresses yesterday and got requests from my 8 yo for a dress as well, so I think I am going to run to the fabric store after my work out to see if I can find something to make her.
Hope everyone has a great day!!
steph
sheywood4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #4  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Oh I for sure need more sleep we had a good volleyball game last nght.

Talked to my son yesterday finally got ahold of the school apparently the good kids didn't get to call on easter but the bad kids did. Let me tell you what i was very ticked. Someone has been stealing chris calling card. So they are taking care of his calling cards from here on out. Uggh I guess the squeeky wheel gets the grease and let me tell you this mama don't put up with much.

Have a great day
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:58 AM   #5  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Mornin' Chick-a-dee's!

Sheila, I was wondering if you still were doing the volleyball. I would love to join a sport, of course it would have to be with others who are sport impaired as I am. Glad you finally got to talk with DS!

Dawn, the moms group sounds great! Cooking today? Let us know how that goes!

Stephanie, you'll have to post some pics of the dresses, would love to see how they turn out!

GG, have a good day at work!

Heather, welcome back, glad you survived!

motomom, everyone basically does their own thing. I haven't changed the ticker, mainly cause it's gone in the wrong direction. As far as your goal weight, just chose what you think would be good. Of course once you get closer, you may realize that you are good at 150 -or not. You can always change it!

The weather looks like it will be great today. I think I will hit the track tonight.

Have a great day everyone!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:08 AM   #6  

good morning..

dawn: have fun today...sounds like a blast

gg: have a good day at work

steph: how old are your twins?..thats great your 8 year old wants you to make her a dress...i love dresses that are made and not bought off the rack...just dont have a daughter to have one made for!..hope you find some cute fabric

alicia: how was your aunts visit?..im sure you posted but i havent seen it..sorry...hope your easter was great too!

sheila: that sucks that someone was stealing his calling card..horrible...hope he can call more often

well...today im off to a seminar to learn "how to supervise the difficult employee"...shoudl be fun (sarcasm)...i really dont want to go but i was signed up and paid for months ago...

i hope everyone has a great day!..i need to get on the treadmill today, i didnt do it yesterday...have a great one
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

hello ladies how is everyone doing things here are really up and down right now. easter was great did really good with not over eating. but i am now on my 3rd day of not smokeing so there has been some eating going on now but in the end it will all be better!!!!! but the computer is no good too be on right now. hope everyone has a great day
huggs
adah
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:44 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Default Good Morning!

Good morning! Here at work it's a case of, "When the cat is away..." All the bosses are out working on the opening of another office. I've had a relaxing morning.

I was able to file my taxes. I had been procrastinating that one a little. I still have to pay $230 in state, but I fixed my deductions, so hopefully next year that doesn't happen. What's the deal with the rebates? I was hoping to have that before I go on vacation on June 15th, but reading a little it looks like that won't happen.

I've been in the bad habit this week of weighing myself everyday, so when I see fluctuations, that causes frustration. Today, I put up the scale until next Monday.

Alright ladies. I better pretend I am doing some work.

Celia
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:02 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 183/182/150

Delta, pm and Lois, thanks for the advice. Last night, while perusing this site, I read a few tid bits on women who have had setbacks at the five or six week mark. My outlook has been that if I make it a few days, it will just get easier.

But, I am completely learning as I go. So, I am going to shoot for 150 as a way to hopefully prevent against the downside of hitting a point that I feel like giving up.

Trish, I hope things get easier for you. I will say a prayer for you tonight. Hang in there!

Miller, the smoking thing is a huge deal. I hope the best for you with that. Please if you need ANYTHING, message me. Even if you just want to complain about something random! I know that little annoyances are inflated when one is getting over the ciggy butt.

Well, I am going to put on my Captain Obvious hat and ask a question. DH, DS and DD are husband, son and daughter, right? I have not seen that on any other forum, so I don't know if I have had my head in the sand or if it is a 3FC thing only.

Everyone, have a great day. I hope the weather where you all are is warm and inspiriring! Mine is a bit...sunny, but with a chilly wind.
motomom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #10  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Christina, the visit was great, just not quite long enough, thanks for asking. BTW, that was very sweet of Dominic to spend his Easter with his school mate.

Adah, good luck with quitting smoking. I can't imagine how difficult it must be!

Sapphire, I need to stop getting on the scale too. Yesterday I was 261 today 257. It's just rediculous, it keeps going up and down. Damn scale.... As far as the rebate checks, last I heard they are sending them out by the last digits of your social security number. Starting the beginning of May.

Moto, I think we all had to ask when we first joined about the DD, DH, I was told the first D stands for Dear. But depending on the day/mood may also stand for Damn, Dumbass, Darling..... LOL. I've seen it occasionaly in other forums but not sure if it originated with 3fc's or not.

I think I'm gonna go start dinner. DS told me today I make the best "baghetti" in the world. Yeah, he's a smooth talker, lol. Then he's gonna go walk with me at the track and try out his new basketball.

Talk later ladies, have a great evening!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Trish ~ just caught up reading the posts and came across yours from yesterday. I find that it helps so much to write how feelings down on paper (or the computer). Just keep on being honest with yourself and take it minute by minute, day by day. Hang in there honey....

Gotta go pick up the older kids. Busy day and I'm running on way too little sleep. My nephew is here and he's having a very hard time being separated from his parents. Hugs ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #12  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey everyone

Just eating a rice cake choc peanut butter not to bad. I am going to head back to the regular gym I really like the 4 min work out but I like the gym better.

have a great day
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:40 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 183/182/150

Thanks Lois for the pointers! LOL at "Dumba*s and Damn". Yeah, isn't it the tuth that the "D" in front of Husband can vary depending on the day!

Jerry and I are not actually married. We have everything but the marriage, so on forums, I never really know what to call him. "Boyfriend" is an understatement and "husband" is a lie. So, DH is good!
motomom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #14  

Height: 5' 7"

Moto, you could call him DSO = Dear (or other) Significant Other.

Be back later to chat more, just got called for supper.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:28 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Hi everyone!

DS and I ran dinner over to someone, so we are back I am able to check in.

Sheila - the rice cake sounds better than those that I have had in the past! Glad to hear that you were able to talk to your son.
Joan - do you have your nephew staying with you all week?
Alicia - that was sweet what DS said! Enjoy your walk. Tai made a chocolate and chow mein noodle nest with jellybean eggs at our cooking event...most of the kids are pretty small to invlove much more.
Celia - those kind of days at work are nice...
Christina - how was the training?
Millerdah - Welcome back! Good to see your post.
Stephanie - did you find some fabric that you wanted?
Hi Lisa and GG!

See you all tomorrow...
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote