Old 03-21-2008, 07:52 PM   #1  

Default Ugh. Somebody kick me please.

I am so not motivated to do anything. I think this week I have not exercised more than twice this week. I just don't want to do anything! The weather has been nice, then crappy, then nice, then crappy. I have been soooooo stressed out with work and school. We are short handed at work, I have a midterm on Tuesday, I had a paper due this past Wednesday and a big assignment on Thursday. I have been working WAY too much. AND........ so far I have lost 20 pounds, and I am pretty proud of myself, but NO ONE has said ANYTHING to me about noticing my weight loss. SOMEBODY has to see it!!!!!! ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!
Sister of the groom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:52 PM   #2  

Height: 5'11"

I'm sending you hugs and peacefulness I'm where you are right now -- too much to do, too little energy to do it, too much anxiety about not getting it done, and too little attention paid to what I'm eating or how I'm exercising. It will get better! We just have to try to remember to take care of our responsibilities to ourselves as well as our responsibilities elsewhere in our lives.
TheWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/150-145

Height: 5'9"

I've lost about 20 pounds as well and only just yesterday did I get any comments. I wore my hair up and got a comment that my face looked thinner. I also got a comment about looking like I was thinning down and about my pants being too baggy. Some people won't comment. I work with a lot of people and got three comments. Some people feel it's not their business. Some don't want to comment and find out it's because of stress (that's what a girl said to me at work. Weird). I am proud of my weight loss but some people are uncomfortable with the subject. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be feeling and looking great. People notice whether they say anything or not.
Florida Native is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:26 PM   #4  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Here u go Now do you feel better? Didn't think so! But maybe you're smiling? Don't let anything stop you.. maybe you can look for some type of new exercise that is fun to pump you up! Belly dancing maybe?
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:31 PM   #5  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

yoga at all!?
do you have a peaceful thing you like, massage tomorrow?
medetation?
I know how you feel, everything get's crazy at times, all at once, we are here for you.
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:29 AM   #6  

LOL!!!! Jill, that is hilarious!

I do have some yoga dvds that I should pop in. Maybe tonight when I get done with work and the family stuff for Easter I'll do it. Maybe it'll help me sleep! Belly dancing would be fun to learn, they offer classes here, but they are on the same night I have one of my school classes.

Florida, I think you're probably right about people not wanting to say anything. Maybe this weekend being Easter, and having a lot of family stuff going on, somebody will notice and tell me how fantastic I look!
Sister of the groom is offline   Reply With Quote