Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #1  
~FaBulOuS~

S/C/G: 195/159/155

Height: 5'8

Cool Currently at my wall~

Ok to date I have lost 24lbs! YaY! about two weeks ago I had come off some amazing weigh in's losing 3lbs a week. For the past two weeks however I have been stuck here at 171. I know the "wall" hits for a bit but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to defeat it? I have been doing more cardio, strength regularly and I think my calorie intake is fine at 1500 per day. Should I just wait it out? Or should I add more excersize? I do an hour daily for 5 days a week. I am not discouraged at all dont get me wrong but I would like to loose some more, suggestions are welcome Thanks girls!
meldogml84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:02 PM   #2  

First congrats on your weight loss.

If you've hit a wall then you're body has probably adapted fully to the stimulus you are giving it.

The solution is to change your routine drastically.

A few variables you can change are intensity, volume, rest intervals.

More is not necessarily better though. Don't fall into the trap of doing more, or doing it harder. You'll want to do this in an intelligent fashion.

Look at your current strength, cardio routines.

Are they high intensity, low volume? Are they low intensity, high volume? Where are you at? And what would be the most significant change?

Try changing it up every 2 weeks or less. If you want to do it scientifically you'll need to track your results and use a more proven system of periodization. Which I highly recommend you think about looking into that.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Meld, running intervals and cycling my calories seem to work in my case. A huge congrats on your loss!

Last edited by Thighs Be Gone; 01-28-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote