Fitness Videos - Slim in 6 users help pls

View Full Version : Slim in 6 users help pls

delia1
03-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi all slim in 6 users! I used the program and got some results. then I took a week off and used again w/o much progress. I've went back to using my other exercise tapes/dvds, but I'm just addicted to slim in 6 and want to do it again, because I don't think anything else I have was as effective. I can't buy any more dvds right now so I'm stuck w/what I have.

My question to other users is: have you found that the program is only effective one time? Am I wasting my time if I do another round? I know the program is repetitious, but I really enjoy that. I'm thinking of switching the weeks by alternating burn it up & ramp it up (start it up is way too minimal for me). Does anyone think that would work?

I'd really appreciate other opinions on this please.

Thanks !

Enygirl
03-19-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm not sure if it'll will work as well switching back and forth - but it wouldn't hurt either.

As for the one time thing - absolutely not! It works EVERYTIME I restart the program. (Just restarted yesterday actually) I do Ramp it Up for 2 weeks - then Burn it up for 2 when I need a boost in my aerobics - especially if I've let myself slide a bit.

Everytime - I still see great results, not as dramatic as the first go around - but definate progress.

Hope my 2 cents helps!

delia1
03-19-2008, 11:49 AM
Thanks that does help. the 2nd round I did 2 weeks ramp it up, followed by 4 weeks burn it up. I guess I can try alternating 2 weeks of each & see what happens.

onelife2live
03-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi Delia,

If your heart rate is not staying where it should be when you are working out, you are wasting your time doing the SI6 workout over. You may want to alternate the tapes, or when Debbie is doing an easy move, do jump rope or do some arm curls with dumbbells. You need to be sweating in order to continue shedding pounds. Hope this helps...