South Beach Diet - Crash and burn.. and now I'm back!

Shesaninja
03-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Hello ladies!
I'm not sure if any of you remember me at all. I started SBD about a month ago.
Soon after my first week (and a loss of almost 5lbs) my uncle died. Then shortly after my grandfather got sick. He was in the ICU for about a week and then passed away. Then of course that wasn't it. A close friend from grade/highschool was killed in a car wreck. :cry::cry::cry:
Needless to say I've been eating/drinking horribly lately and gained all of the weight I lost plus about another 5lbs... isn't that how it always happens?!

I wish I would've been able to control my eating habits but it was the LAST thing on my mind.

Now I'm back and I'm going to do it this time cause I refuse to buy bigger jeans and these ones are cutting off my circulation!! Ever heard of a muffin top!? :o

<~~~~~~ The muffin top Queen.:eek:

Schmoodle
03-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi ninja, of course we remember you! Glad you are back!

And sorry to hear about your losses. :hug:

ladybugnessa
03-17-2008, 02:23 PM
sorry for your losses... welcome back... hopefully the next time you're hit with a bunch of bad stuff you will have been on plan long enough that it's a lifestyle habit that you can't break....

Shesaninja
03-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!:D
:hug:

I am hoping this go at it will be the last time! I really need to do it this time. I'm so sick of hating my body.

GONNABE165
03-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Welcome back Ninja! :hug: Sorry for your losses. You will be right back on track in no time

ladybugnessa
03-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!:D
:hug:

I am hoping this go at it will be the last time! I really need to do it this time. I'm so sick of hating my body.

oh sweetie... HUGS to you.

ya know what this old lady found out?

I could NOT begin to lose and be healthy till i loved me where i was....all 300 pounds of me....

lbug
03-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Hey Shesaninja ,

Welcome back, you've been through a very difficult time. 3 loses is a lot.
You can do this again! You and I have some similarities- same height, goal weight, but you weigh a little less then me- Maybe we could encourage and support each other along the way. Take care and hugs!
Lisa

blondywants2bethin
03-17-2008, 10:14 PM
i know its been said sorry for your loss

:dust::welcome2: back

Shesaninja
03-18-2008, 01:34 PM
:hug:Thanks again for all the kind words! You ladies are the best.