Old 03-17-2008, 08:21 AM   #1  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Default March 17-23 Friends and Losers Thread

Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is ready for a great week. Lots of celebrations.....

St. Patty's Day; First Day of Spring; and Easter all in week WOW!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:24 AM   #2  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All.

Lets make good choices this week.

Had a pretty rough weekend. But its EASTER week. Yea! This is going to be a good week.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning ladies.

I've been a bit MIA. My dad and brother visited this weekend and my mom had a religious thing i mentioned on here before so it was a pretty busy weekend. My brother & his gf is leaving today and my dad on friday so everything is pretty much returning to normal. I'm so close to easter goal. YAY!. I was not OP this weekend but i dont think i did so bad. Maybe a bit too much protein because we had a bbq yesterday and alot of salt intake. Oh i had some soda also for the 1st time since the new yr started. I'm still down tho so thats good. I'm really hoping it stays that way. I just hope i dont jump suddenly when my body realizes what happened this weekend. LOL.

Have any of you ever been off plan for a weekend or so and still stayed down without ever going up? That would honestly be wonderful.

Back on track today and ready to get these 14lbs off.

Hope everyone has a POP day.

Last edited by Debbie24; 03-17-2008 at 09:13 AM.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Good Morning!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:51 AM   #5  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Good morning,

I hope that everyone has a great week.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:52 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

Good morning everyone. I hope you guys don't mind if I join in the conversation this week. I am starting a new goal of 24 lbs today. I'm also doing the plateau break challenge so hopefully that will get me off to a good start. I hope everyone has a POP week!

Debbie, drink lots and lots of water and that should flush out all that extra salt. I've had bad off plan weekends before and managed not to gain so I think you may be okay. Good luck with your 14 lbs!
joylove26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:24 AM   #7  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Happy Saint Patricks Day everyone!!!!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! We bought American Idol Kareoke for the Wii. It is a blast, unless of course, you don't do very well. Then Simon is brutal, LOL.

Have a great day everyone!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Back for China and nto ready to restart

I just got back from my china trip (the jet lag is still an issue, if I fall asleep during this email wake me). I loved my visit. The food was unbelievable, the history overwhelming and the people very friendly. I would go back in a heartbeat. More time, less structure.
I have certainly gained some weight and am too scared to weigh myself. But my pants were feeling tight on the trip home and I had to loosen my bra one notch! There is no food in the house as my DH does not do grocery shopping so I am living on lemon water and coffee for the time being. I actually feel sick to my stomach from the travel, overeating and TOM.
I do not even know how to restart. Not sure if I should just go back onto the program, do a TO or a FF. Right this second eating sounds unthinkable and the fog bubble surrounding me is taking over my thoughts.
Oh well, off to unpack and do more laundry. T
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #9  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Happy Monday ... and Happy St. Patty's Day to all! Today is DH's b-day. He didn't want cake, he wanted banana pudding. I LOVE banana pudding. So, I made two batches. One REAL batch for him and the kids. And one small batch for me with Fat free, sugar free pudding, and sugar free nilla wafers. I figure I can at least pretend like I'm part of the celebration then! Hope it tasts good!

Had a big NSV Saturday. Went in for my 4 week success visit. Down a total of 15.8 lbs, and 8.5 inches! Woo hoo!

Katie, the AI for WII sounds so fun!

joylove, good luck with the plateau buster! You can do it!

Good morning, ferarrimom, zambe, aquerin and katy!

Debbie, how fun to have family visit! I think the fact that you were still down after BBQ is wonderful! I usually show water right away, and it comes down over the course of the week. So it's possible you won't be up! Keep drinking that water ... hot lemon water and canteloupe works well for me.

Have a great week, all!
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #10  
Katie

Welcome back Tuesday!! Glad that you enjoyed your trip!

Nicole, how is Emmy? I have been wondering about her all weekend.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #11  
Katie

Hey Erin! The pudding sounds great! How funny that he did not want cake. My DS wanted cornbread for his birthday. Go figure, huh?
Old 03-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #12  
Newbie LAWL

S/C/G: 261/257/130-135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning, everyone, and happy St. Paddy's day!!!!

I'm now back from my spring break vacation. I didn't keep a close eye on wh at I ate (I forgot my diary at home...eep) and I came back with my clothes still feeling loose on me! I'm surprised, since I did eat a bit more than I really intended to, but no biggie...it's a vacation, gotta go with the flow every once in a while!!!! =)

I haven't weighed in at LAWL....I'm a bit nervous about that!
starofsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

lovejoy, Join right on in, as it is always good to have more online friends! What is your name? Or do you just want to be known as lovejoy? I kind of like that name anyway, sounds so cheerful and full of life.

Debbie, You are doing so good. Sometimes I had good losses when I had done just a little over plan. I think it can spur the metabolism up a bit, so you
might just be seeing the results of all those days you were good and the scale didn't move. My weight didn't march down in an orderly fashion which would have been gratifying, no it would get stuck at one number for a time, and I would do everything I could to make it drop, and finally just have something that I would eat a little over and creep back on the scale cringing, only to see it finally dropped.

I made bad choices this weekend as far as food went. I went to spin class 3 days in a row though, so hopefully I burned off at least part of what I ate. Today I just feel bad that I ate bad, and my system is all upset from my putting junk into it... So I just want to get back to eating light so that I feel
normal again.

We finished the bathroom, so we can stop being all stressed out about the remodel, since I think a lot of the bad food choices had to do with being stressed out and not having the energy to cook, so we went out to eat and then of course once you are worn out and at the restaurant and hungry, bad choices ensue.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:48 PM   #14  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone

Wow.......what a whirlwind of a weekend!!! But, before I go there.....I have to say....Lettie.......wherever you decided to go.......please do yourself a favor and include a trip to the City Museum. I don't know how much time you will have, but you will want to take DH with you. Dudes love it there. It is like a gigantic playland for people of all ages.....and not plastic tunnels and stuff......underground tunnels.......caves.........it is simply indescribable. It is not free, and the zoo is......but it is worth every penny. You can spend the entire day there....it is that much fun. It is my kids' favorite place to go in St. louis.

And Katie........I want to come over and plan AI with you!!! I had no clue they had a game like that. Now I am simply going to have to get one.

On the DD front..........DBF is now telling her that he wants absolutely nothing to do with her or the baby....and his mother is advising him to talk Emily into giving the baby up for adoption. I am beginning to think now that he is just burning bridges so he can't come back into their lives. DD is just sick. Literally also. We spend Friday night in the Women's evaluation unit at the hospital. She was having contractions and had blood in her urine. Come to find out that she had a UTI.......with no symptoms except tiredness and stomach aches and nausea. She is fine now and on an antibiotic. She goes back to the doctor next Monday and is already doing 2 week appointments. I can hardly believe that our grandbaby will be here in 8-10 weeks. Heck, maybe I'll add a grandbaby ticker

Welcome home Tuesday I recommend just starting back OP. Sometimes FF or TO is good........but if your head is straight.....you can certainly just jump right back on. You are a pro

Heather.....good to see you.

I am totally doing this from memory....so you know I have only nicked the surface with personals. I have so much work to do this week, and my kids are on spring break. We paid bills last night and I don't have any play money this week....so that sucks. What sucks even more is I have a whole line up of company comming......and very little $$$. I am creative, so it will be ok.....but man, I hate weeks where we have to watch it close. Oh well.....such is life. Thanks to the flylady.....I am not completely burried in diaster. I do have my work cut out for me.......but that is ok......I actually kind of like cleaning. Good thing.....cuz it is my life .

Ok, off to change the laundry. Have a great day everyone!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #15  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Amylou - congrats on the engagement. Your ring is gorgeous! Whenever I see some ones new engagement ring I always want a new “updated” one. Yah, I’m jealous! LOL
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote