Whole Foods Lifestyle - Ultrametabolism Questions

View Full Version : Ultrametabolism Questions

Chris931
03-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Hi all.. I am considering starting this eating plan. I have read the book and a lot of it makes sense to me although it seems overwhelming to do. I have done WW for 7 years and been successful but haven't lost a lbs in 3 years. I do eat pretty healthy but I do also use splenda, products with splenda in them, diet soda and the occasional 100 calorie pack if I am looking for "junk" food..
I'm hoping for some answers to the following questions..

- In both phases, what can you do for salad dressing?

- Is it all or nothing? If I makes some of the changes but not all, (like I continue to have 1 can of diet sprite a day), am I ruining it?

- Has anyone done this plan? Suggestions?

I am concerned that I am going to get so sick of fruit and veggies that I will go off the plan and go crazy eating!!

Glory87
03-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey, I did read Ultrametabolism and I remember liking it - but it's been awhile. If you're looking for a healthy, whole foods salad dressing, you can easily make your own (tons of great recipes on the web). I like Annie's Gingerly Vinaigrette (organic, low calorie, low fat).

I can't answer the rest of your questions based on Ultrametabolism, but for me - I put the occasional splenda in my coffee, I drink the occasional diet soda and it hasn't stopped me from losing weight or keeping it off.