Old 03-13-2008, 07:06 AM   #1  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

Talking 30-sumthin' chat thursday march 13

hehehe, I saw these and just laaaaaaaaaaughed

hehehe, yeah, it's raining and I don't wanna go outside!!!!

have a great day everyone!!! Keep smiling!!!!
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:29 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Good morning girls!!!

duck, what a great way to start the thread...hope the weather clears & you have a nice day!!

Joan...WOO HOO!! Isn't it the weirdest thing when you can see? I remember waking up the next day and reaching for my glasses, and realized I could see the clock without them...awesome!!! I had 20/20 the first day too...so weird. Hope your conferences went well.

Dawn, so glad you are meeting people!! Did you make any new friends yesterday??

Hanna..hope things will get better for your family. Hope you had good results with the IEP.

Alicia...hey girl!! Isn't it funny how our kids think like we just got here? Like we're just so "old" or like we don't have a clue what it's like to be a kid?? How do you like the windows??

GG..so glad you had a nice day yesterday...off today, right?? Hope you are sleeping in a bit & enjoying it!!

Everyone else..hey!!!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday...had a million things to do. Most importantly, I went to a travel agent to get info on our trip. Gonna book it today or tomorrow...so excited!!! And what a great motivator. I'll tell you what, since I found out we're going to Punta Cana, I've really been watching my diet...I have 8 months, and I'm determined to look good in a two piece!!

Okay, enough about me. Gotta go get Cady ready for school. She has to bring three boiled eggs to decorate today I love her teachers, and I'm really going to miss her school...

Have a lovely day, all. I'll check in later!!

((HUGS))

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...yep pam your right...my day off...it felt great to sleep until 8am. Ahhh i feel refreshed. I got to run a few errands this am. Going to the big garden store this am to get some ideas for my garden i'm going to have this summer. Planning on trying to grow tomatoes, zucinni, peppers( bell and the hot ones) and blackberries and raspberries. I I figured it will give me something to do and als give me some fresh veggies (if i can make it work). But i'm probably also going to look into a water reclaiming container since we are still in a drought. The city has lifted some of the restrictions on outdoor watering. However, I know we're still -21 inches of water and feel better about collecting rainwater and reusing it to water the garden. At least i'm doing my part to not destroy the environment as much as possible LOL. Hope everyone has a great day. It's suppose to be GORGEOUS Today...in the upper 60's. I have a 1.30 apt with my pt and then aftewards i'm going to ride my horse. I haven't seen him in 2 wks.

Daduck- hope the rain stops.
Pam -trip sounds great...you'll have to post pics when u come back...speaking of which...let me see if i can post pics from our hike a few weeks ago to cloudland canyon. BRB.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:51 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

let's see if you can open this website...this is us at cloudland canyon. Let me know if it doesn't open.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13114005@N03/

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 03-13-2008 at 08:52 AM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:29 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Hello!

DaDuck - thanks for the early morning humor! What are you up to today?
GG - enjoy the afternoon with your horse. The garden sounds like a great idea - I haven't had one since we were growing up.
Pam - I am hoping that I can get together more often with the moms I met yeseterday. Your trip sounds like fun!

Hope everyone has a great day! It is almost the weekend...
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #6  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA View Post
let's see if you can open this website...this is us at cloudland canyon. Let me know if it doesn't open.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13114005@N03/

ooh wonderful pictures!

Gardens are great!!! I wish we had a yard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Dawn View Post
Hello!

DaDuck - thanks for the early morning humor! What are you up to today?

Hope everyone has a great day! It is almost the weekend...
Nothing much. Just made soup for the weekend and next week. veggie "ground meat", peas, peppers, jalapeños, potatos, mushrooms.......yummy! Then we are going to watch Criminal Minds and Kitchen Nightmares. I love kitchen nightmares!!! So much fun to watch!

P..Punta Cana! Sounds like fun!!!!! I hope we get to go to paris for xmas! I want to buy some stylish clothing(hopefully a size 10 stylish clothing).

(wow! I am full of exclamation points today!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by DaDuck; 03-13-2008 at 09:51 AM. Reason: !!!!
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:05 AM   #7  

good morning

well, its raining here...ugghh...im not a rain person

gg: great pics..have a nice day off...sounds like you have fun stuff planned..enjoy

pam: yeah for the trip...i want a vaca..i need to talk to mario!

duck: i hope the weather clears there for you

dawn: have a wonderful day!

well...its funny gg posted pics in flickr today...i have to set up a flickr account today at work..ive never done it..we are starting an online baby album...i think i mentioned it..i was supposed to start it a week or so ago but i just havent had time..well...we've had quite a few births so i need to download the pics...so i think today is the day..other than that...jsut a normal day..i think dominic is coming home for dinner tonight...that will be nice...ok..gotta go get ready.have a wonderful day
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:58 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Good mornin every one. Are we all happy campers?
Well, we are back down to below freezing with more snow. Mother nature said "Spring is here La la la-la.... Psyc!

anyway... Nothing going on here. Haven't had breakfast yet, but I have Halibut and rice for lunch. Yummy.

Wow I thought I had more to say. I guess I'm not awake yet.
I'll come back later
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #9  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

GG: Loved the pics. THe waterfall was my fav. Yes I agree about the pic with the rock would have been perfect.

hey everyone happy thursday

Not much going on here. DH still being a DAH. He is one of these where saying I am sorry is not cool. He will eventually trust me.

get to hear from DS friday. It will be nice.

better get

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:55 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Hi Christina - my sil uses flickr a lot. I bet it will be fun to put together all of those pictures.
Danger - sounds like lovely weather. We used to get halibut from our firends in Alaska - yum.
Hi Sheila - happy Thursday to you, too!
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #11  

Hey all...

Patricia, the pics are so cool!!! It's so nice that you & DH do that kind of stuff together. Any hiking trips planned soon?

Dawn, good that you are meeting people!! Have fun with DS today!!

Nicci, mmm, veggie soup...sounds delish!!

christina, yeah, Frank blindsided me with this vaca idea! We are going to th Jersey shore (our usual summer vaca with the kids) for a week, and are planning to take them to Disneyworld next spring, so I was shocked when he brought it up. We really don't spend money like this usually...but I guess he figures, 10 years of marriage deserves some celebration, KWIM? Hope you enjoy your dinner with Dominic!

Sheila, kick your DH in the butt...some men can be poop sticks sometimes, can't they? (that's a popular word in my house...it replaced the "s" word for me when I had kids ) Hope you get to talk to DS!!

Danger, hope you don't get too much snow! Oh, and luch sounds yummy!! Enjoy!

Well, I have the "thursday girls' today, so they are watching a Barbie movie while I putz around doing stuff. Not much planned for the weekend...which is kinda nice. gonna go clean the kitchen a little. Hope everyone has a great afternoon!!

Pam
Old 03-13-2008, 02:09 PM   #12  

Oh, Patricia, forgot...let me know how you do with the blackberries... I love them!!! We (actually Frank, it's HIS garden as he's the one who take s care of it!) usually do peppers, tomatoes of all kinds, cukes, eggplant, and basil...may expand a little this year, we'll see. Let me know if you come up with interesting ideas!!
Old 03-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #13  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Just a quickie, great pics GG! Busy day here! Nothing's going right! Oh well, at least I'm not getting in trouble for it!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #14  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

GG, are those pics from around your neck of the woods? Or do you have to travel a ways? Beautiful! BTW, we had wild blackberrys at our home in WV. They were all over the place. Unfortunately, I don't have the taste for them. I did have a garden last year. Tomatoes did great, my other stuff, not so good. Not sure if I will make one this year because the land is wooded. Sorry to be long winded. Hope you're enjoying your day off.

Pam, how's your class going? You do have a great DH. Certainly do deserve a nice vacation for 10 years! I would love to go on a real vacation!

Well ladies, I have to get off the computer, DH is complaining I'm making the internet go slow. Talk later everyone.

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #15  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Afternoon everyone!! Hope you all are having a great day. Ours has been pretty good. I actually went to a MOMS Club meeting this AM for the first time in a long time. The kids had a blast. We ran some errands and I took the kids to BK for lunch. They love the climber/play area. Cass can do it all by herself now! I was shocked. She scooted right up and came down the slide on her tummy! Whoa! When did she get so big! She took a two hour nap this afternoon so I guess all that climbing tired her out.

I'll check in again later!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote