100 lb. Club - Ugh, it's that time again.....

View Full Version : Ugh, it's that time again.....

wendymeows
03-12-2008, 10:30 PM
OK, so I have been doing the WW at home for a week now...I will not be weighed in until April 1st at my Dr.s visit. Well, I have stayed within my points everyday and walked each day as well. My stomach started feeling less bloated and even alittle squishy in places (which really excited me! *lol*) Now I am due to start my period tomorrow and I feel all bloaty again. The difference I could feel is now gone...is that just the period thing? Will it go away after my time is up? I know it sounds silly but I feel alittle bummed out. :(

Smiling_Sara
03-12-2008, 10:44 PM
I get way bloated during that time of the month. It seems like I weigh more too, like 3 lbs more during that time. Keep up the good work and you should notice a diff as soon as your done with TOM.

Rhighlan86
03-13-2008, 01:15 AM
Oh I have been known to go up almost 5-8 lbs on my period. It's crazy, so that definately could be whats going on. I'm also doing WW so if you need someone to talk to I'm around :) And another coincidence I'm going to be moving to Charlotte in May (i graduate then and my bf lives there)

2beautiful2Bfat
03-13-2008, 05:37 AM
I also go up about 5 lbs and it starts a few days before and goes until after TOM is gone!!

dgramie
03-13-2008, 07:50 AM
I also see an increase of as much as 5lbs during TOM, I also see an increase during the middle part of my cycle

fiberlover
03-13-2008, 08:26 AM
Don't worry about it. If you are following your plan, there isn't really much you can do about water weight gain during your period. Just know that it's temporary. :)

barbygirl43
03-13-2008, 10:14 AM
I've not only seen a gain but measured my belly during TOM once and went up 8 inches :eek: Yes I said 8!!! It was pretty scary but as soon as TOM was over all those inches went away. I also usually drop a couple of extra pounds the week after TOM. Just keep doing what you're doing and it will be over before you know it (well until next month ;))

Dorys Girl
03-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Isn't it great to be a girl!