100 lb. Club - Where the heck is Trazey????

View Full Version : Where the heck is Trazey????

Trazey34
03-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Where the heck have I been?? ack i hope you've noticed i've been MIA!!!

Hi guys!! Iíve missed you all sooo much!!! I wish I had a great excuse, like I took off on a cruise or fell off the wagon and got fat again hahahah ok NOT that last one ;)

My internet access at home has been down during renovations, and itís sketchy at best at work, so Iíve only been able to log on periodically Ė Iím hoping things improve drastically SOON!!! When Iím able, I always check this site FIRST, and have a fun read! I want to post so many replies but thereís not much I can do in 5 minutes LOL (I admit it, I do spend 2 or 3 minutes over at a toby keith fansite hehehehe)

Anyway, Iím NOT gone, I havenít disappeared, I havenít fallen off the wagon (60 lbs GONE baby!!!!). I did have a week of temporary insanity, where I ate some easter chocolate candies and some pizza and some other junk and didnít gain weight, so I thought ďhey I can eat this stuff againĒ hahhahahah NOT SO MUCH. The next week I was UP 5 lbs, so naturally I put two and two together !

Hope everyoneís well & enjoying successes, and not getting too down about set backs!

famograham
03-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Yay!! I was wondering where you were!
I'm glad it's an internet issue, and that your temporary insanity has been appropriately kicked in the butt :kickbutt: :lol:
Congratulations for catching it before it got totally out of control! That's a very important thing!

I hope your home computer is ready to go VERY soon! I miss you!

:hug:
Linda

suesully
03-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Yeah Trazey I was wondering where you were! Good to see you back on the boards. :)

Lovely
03-12-2008, 12:46 PM
THERE you are! :D Glad to see you're still around. I hope your intar-web troubles get fixed soon. I've been missing your upbeat, humourous posts ;)

midwife
03-12-2008, 01:32 PM
:hug: Glad to see you!

GirlyGirlSebas
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Yes, I did miss you and wonder where you were. So glad to hear from you and to hear that you're still on-plan and moving forward!

barbygirl43
03-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Glad to see you are doing well. Internet problems just suck. I hope they get resolved soon.

Sandi
03-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Yahh!! So glad you are back!! We've missed you!!

60 lbs! Wow...you are doing so awesome!! :carrot: :carrot:

shelby897
03-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Toby Keight??? You "waste" time over there first -- I'm telling you, Trace Adkins is the way to go!!

Good to "see" you -- very nice to hear you are still with us, if only in spirit and not off at a buffett somewhere!!

Beverlyjoy
03-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Glad you are back! No internet can be a tough thing!

Jen415
03-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Ditto on the Trace Adkins love!! :)

Good to see you again Trazy!

suesully
03-13-2008, 12:09 AM
Ditto on the Trace Adkins love!! :)

Did you see him on the Celebrity Apprentice?? Oh myyyyyy! :love:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/jhusull/traceadkins_celebApprentice.jpg

fiberlover
03-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Great job on the weight loss! Burn some extra calories cracking the whip on those contractors to finish the renovations!

Trazey34
03-13-2008, 10:21 AM
ugh i wish i could crack the whip!!! but the guys doing the work are family of DH ugh!! ehehhe just kiddin' they're doing a terrific job, at less than 1/2 the price so i can't complain..ok wait that's what i'm doing here is complaining about it hahahahah....

i did see that trace dude on apprentice but he didn't do it for me, i'm a toby fan thru and thru (not sure why, i don't like country music but i sure like his sweeeeet singin' voice...oh and he's hot as **** too ;) )

wow this message got away from me! hehehe