Old 03-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #1  
Tess

S/C/G: 291/287/150

Height: 5'5

Default Daily Menu Board

are there any boards around here that u can post ur daily menu on, to get insight from other memebers on what u should change? If so let me know please!!

XOX Tess
Caligirl9x24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 274/259/135

Height: 5'4

i've LOVE to know too! i've been posting in the 'what did you eat for lunch' and 'what did you eat for dinner' threads in the 100lb club section, but it's not really a feedback type set up and it's not really a place for your whole daily menu. you should start a thread if there isnt!
DCchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/120

Height: 5'1"

Smile Daily Menu

Well if you are following the LAWL/Pure Weightloss Plan I am sure you can do it here. As I was looking through the different posts in this specific forum I was glad to see all types of threads regarding food and other aspects of the plan.
kennedy5672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:56 AM   #4  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Ladies:

You can search the boards and their are other posts of menus. Usually it is done by the Month. Like January Menu Thread or something like that. I did a search on Menu and found some, but you will have a lot of extra to dig through, but not as much as just looking through the posts.

Good Luck
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote