UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/218/182

Height: 5f 6

Default If its not broke dont try and fix it!

Hi folks

I've not been around much latley, really busy with work and home but the one thing i've not been busy with is losing weight,

At the start of he year I joined WW and for me its all been downhill. I was going great losing weight on my own then I decided to join WW with a friend to offer each other support.

For some people ww and other slimming classes work, but not for me. Since i've been there I've not really been bothering about what I've been eating etc, its like its had the opposite effec on me. Maybe because I felt I was been forced to go which made me think I wasn't doing it for me, which is why I've giving it up and decided to go back to what works for me, Just regular healthy eating but still working with the ww points system. No preasure to lose weight for classes

I should have stuck with what I said way back at the start, and "This time its for me!

Moan over
scottishdiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/170/170

Hi Diane

Good to see you back. Just try and put the last few weeks behind you and start as you mean to go on.

Kitty
KforKitty is offline   Reply With Quote