Fitness Videos - I just bought more! Yay!

View Full Version : I just bought more! Yay!

meldogml84
03-05-2008, 01:47 PM
I wanted to buy something fun so I bought Street Fusion - Street Jazz & Hip Hop Dance with Karen Gayle, and I also wanted a new stability ball workout so I purchased 10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workouts. I am super excited!! I heard alot of you saying that the 10 Minute solution vids were a good workout thats why I chose that. As for my little dance DVD it just looked cool so I bought it, call it impulse if you will but I can't wait!

PS...yes I am shopping at work! tehe!:carrot:

LynseyLikes2Lose
03-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Sounds like some fun ones. I just bought 3 10 minute solution ones. I can't wait to get them. I should look into a stability ball.

meldogml84
03-06-2008, 11:38 AM
the stability ball is awesome..it definately gives you one **** of a tummy workout! You'll be feeling it the next day I guarentee!!

meldogml84
03-25-2008, 01:01 PM
I have to tell you, I absolutely love these vids. They seriously don't feel like they are as long as they are. I kind of suck at the hip hop one but it is a great time to try! I love it!!!! Highly recommend both!

KateB
03-25-2008, 01:11 PM
I just bought a ball last week. It came with a DVD, but it wasn't very challenging. So then I went out and bought a set with an ab, upper body and lower body DVD. they are each 30 minute work outs. I am amazed at the work you get with that ball!!! Definately feeling it the past couple days!!! But I love it!!

srmb60
03-25-2008, 01:22 PM
The 10 minute ones are fun! Salsa ... I'm a clod but I can fake it for only 10 minutes -or- I rerun and try again. Then it's more than 10 minutes.