Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 02-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #1  
*~Sara~*

S/C/G: 155/146/127

Height: 5'7"

Question What supplements worked for you?

OK, I've tried diet after diet....and nothing really worked better for me than another except atkins. It took off the weit, but destroyed my cholesterol levels! not to mention when i had to come off atkins to lower my cholesterol, I gained all the weight back. *sigh*

the only supplement that actually worked for me was relecore. Now it's funny because it's targeted for adults over 30...i was 20 when i was taking it lol. but it really helped me lose belly fat and lifted my mood.

But anyway, I'm curious to hear or read rather what all of you have tried that actually works! My body is just holding fast to the fat i want gone regardless of my diet and exercises routine so i feel like i need something to help me boost fat loss. any suggestions?
RoseTears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

No supplements ever worked for me. From what I've read and seen, there is no supplement that really works. If there was, it would be published in every magazine and newspaper.

Have you tried posting your exercise and eating plan in the Support section? Often people get stuck with their eating and exercising and others who have been there are more than willing to help troubleshoot issues.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/147/126

Dexatrim kills my appetite, but so does water with lemon.
SandiCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:13 PM   #4  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

I haven't found any magic pills... But I have been taking Glucomann - a fiber supplement. I take it late in the afternoon (about now, actually) to help curb my evening appetite, so I don't want to eat everything in site when I get home from work. I can definately tell a difference in my evening appetite, but it is just something to take the edge off while I develope new habits. And I figure a little extra fiber is prolly good for me... But it doesn't 'remove fat' from anywhere... just curbs my appetite and makes me poo! a lot...
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #5  
*~Sara~*

S/C/G: 155/146/127

thanks for the advice guys :-)
RoseTears is offline   Reply With Quote