Fitness Videos - WATP stretchies - what colors do you have?

cbmare
02-27-2008, 06:58 PM
When I bought one of my first ones, it came with the purple stretchie. Since then I've extended the collection and 2 more came with pink stretchies.

When boobalah started working out with me, I gave him the pink one and I continued to use the purple one. He could not believe how much upper body strength I'd gotten. I was holding my hands pretty close together and pulling that thing out in a complete arm span. I'd never used the pink one. :lol: The next day, we traded stretchies. I could barely get that pink one stretched. I had to open up my grip! He was having no trouble at all. :rofl:

So, what colors do you have? Are there any other ones beside the purple and pink?

Oh, I use the pink one only now. It has much more resistance.

ANOther
02-27-2008, 07:07 PM
I don't have Leslie's brand of stretchies (I got the disk @ Target which just sells the DVD), I got a 3-pack of generic stretchies @ Sports Authority. Yellow is light, red (which I use) is medium, and blue is heavy resistance. Collage Video also sells generic stretchies separately from their Leslie DVDs

CountingDown
02-27-2008, 07:27 PM
I have purple, green and pink.
Purple and pink came with WATP, Green came with my 10 Minute Solution DVDs.

The green is just a tiny bit lighter than the pink - which is my favorite :) I love the Firming DVD that is part of the "Fast Miles" series :D

zinkemomx2
02-29-2008, 10:48 PM
I bought generic ones from Walmart. I have yellow, purple and blue.

LynseyLikes2Lose
03-01-2008, 10:47 AM
I got a green one in Leslie's 5 Mile Advanced Walk at Shopko.