Weight Loss Support - First day dieting!

View Full Version : First day dieting!

LondonAngel
02-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Hello!
I am sooo happy! Yesterday I went to a doctor and she gave me a diet that I started today, it is really easy to follow, actually, I think I'm eating more than when I wasn't dieting, I can eat a half of a Crunch and a cookie as a snack every day, can you believe it???

I want to be 42 lbs less by summer vacations, do you think I can make it? I think its pretty reasonable :)

Well, that was all, I just wanted to write this because I'm filling great about all this! :D

mandalinn82
02-27-2008, 12:18 AM
LondonAngel - yay! So glad you are working with your doctor, and are excited about your new plan.

Use that excitement to power you forward.

beautybooty
02-27-2008, 12:41 AM
yay congratulations on starting your journey! :)

Lovely
02-27-2008, 05:43 AM
Woo-hoo!!! We all routing for you! ^^

srmb60
02-27-2008, 06:13 AM
Do you want some encouragement to stick with your new eating plan?
We're trying to ingrain better habits in this thread and you're very welcome to join us ... everyone is!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135480

rockinrobin
02-27-2008, 07:35 AM
Hello!
I am sooo happy! Yesterday I went to a doctor and she gave me a diet that I started today, it is really easy to follow, actually, I think I'm eating more than when I wasn't dieting, I can eat a half of a Crunch and a cookie as a snack every day, can you believe it???

I want to be 42 lbs less by summer vacations, do you think I can make it? I think its pretty reasonable :)

Well, that was all, I just wanted to write this because I'm filling great about all this! :D

You sound throroughly excited and gung-ho!!! What a GREAT feeling.

Just how much you lose by summer vacation is hard to know. BUT, IF you stick with a good, healthy plan you will certainly be down a nice bunch of pounds and well on your way to your goals. Just STICK WITH IT. Keep at it. Losing weight IS doable and you CAN do it. Good luck!!! :cheer:

daizylin
02-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Welcome and good luck!! This is a great place for info and encouragement :)

jellydisney
02-27-2008, 06:48 PM
If you are calorie counting, then I think you'll find that no food is "off limits" as long as it meets your daily calorie goal.

Best of luck to you--the first day of dieting is often the easiest day. But the second day, and the third day, and the fourth day, and the fifth day.... that is the hard part!

Heather
02-27-2008, 07:42 PM
:woohoo:

I'm glad to see you so excited!!! You CAN do this if you can find something to stick to!!