100 lb. Club - An attitude of gratitude - Feb. 24 - March 1
02-25-2008, 09:54 AM
It seems that no matter where we are in the journey of life... if our food and life are in a good place OR if our food and life are not in the best place... It always helps to show gratitude. There's always something to be grateful for.
Got five? Want to share?
Please feel free to share daily or weekly or whenever you like.
02-25-2008, 09:56 AM
I'll start - I am grateful for:
- willingness to try - and even though my food isn't "perfect" all the time, I am grateful that I am moving past the "all or nothing" thinking with food more than not
- a wonderful weekend with my family in Michigan. Celebrated my grandson's first birthday. He is a joy -
- fewer aches and pains today
- moving forward in my quest for health
- my family, my friends, 3fc, and my internet connections
02-25-2008, 11:53 AM
i love positive people... (:
1. I'm grateful for my family and their support
2. i'm grateful for 3FC and the wealth of information found here
3. i'm grateful that tomorrow is always another day...to start fresh
4. i'm thankful for having a bicycle to ride! I love the outdoors and thye sunshine
5. i'm grateful for me...i am unique...and God loves me just the way I am
02-25-2008, 02:52 PM
-- that bad days always go away, and things always get brighter.
-- that failure doesn't exist even when you make mistakes, so long as you work on what went wrong and move past it.
-- that my DD's enthusiasm to "mexercise" is contagious.
-- that I am in more control over myself today than I was this weekend. =/
-- that it is spring time and just beautiful here.
02-25-2008, 03:15 PM
My turn! I am grateful:
--that I walked almost TWO miles on my lunch hour today and survived!
--that we are having another grandbaby around Christmas!
--that I was able to work out in my pool on Saturday for almost an hour! (even though the water was 78!!)
--that I was able to stay on plan ALL weekend!
--that I lost almost 10 lbs in a week!
02-25-2008, 08:31 PM
1. I had fun at a kids museum today.. and we didn't lose anyone :)
2. The snow has made the outdoors look magnificent
3. My baby literally making my DD and I hold our stomachs from laughing so hard. She is silly.
4. Good friends that you don't have to talk with all of the time... just pick up where you left off last time.
5. God's continued grace in my life
02-26-2008, 10:50 PM
1. angel food cake
2. beautiful, beautiful snow without the predicted ice storm
3. My Mac that I never thought I would like
4. My husband who can fix my Mac, if needed
5. Hot chocolate.
02-27-2008, 11:57 AM
1. I am signed up for Oprah's online class for the book "A New Earth" that starts Monday. I can't wait!
2. I've been doing so awesome with walking every day! This is the most consistent I have been with activity in a long time!
3. Tonight is my weekly ballroom dance class--YAY!!
4. Even though my TOMs are usually pretty painful, this time's is not too bad! :)
5. My tax return was in my bank account earlier this week!
02-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Today, I am grateful for -
- willingness to try
- to be happy to lose a pound in two weeks. :) There was a time in my life where this would be a huge disappointment and would throw me back face first into the feed bag. I am happy and content that the scale keeps going down. Like the tortiose and the hare....slow and steady wins the race. I can't do much exercise right now....so, I am so, so grateful
- ice and heat for my pieces and parts
- meditation - free seritonin
- my grandson, Alex and the joy I felt at his first birthday party :D
02-27-2008, 10:58 PM
That my brother-in-law's brain surgery went well today.
That I stuck to my plan ALL DAY!!
For my wonderful husband, who painted our bedroom today (the color I picked out :D)