Low Carb Recipes - "Hot Wing" crustless pizza thingy

View Full Version : "Hot Wing" crustless pizza thingy

Azure
02-22-2008, 11:49 AM
It's not really wings, nor does it have a crust, but it's delicious! I love spicy, and a good hot wing pizza is amazing. They use hot sauce instead of tomato sauce on the crust, then cheese, then spicy chicken. I've done "pizza on a plate" before with low carb: pepperoni, tomato sauce and cheese nuked in the microwave.

I've recently been eating a lot of chicken breast "pizza on a plate" :)

-5oz chicken breast diced up into chunks
-1oz Italian cheese blend
-Drizzle with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce and nuke until cheese is melty.

Instant amazing! It's about 315 calories (10g fat / 1g carbs / 51g protein), and delicious :D

helenandaudreysmama
02-22-2008, 12:03 PM
I crave spicy!!! I LOVE IT!!! And that sounds FABULOUS!!!!!

helenandaudreysmama
02-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Azure,

AWESOME!!!!! I tried this and I am HAPPY!!!!!:carrot:

Azure
02-22-2008, 01:30 PM
Yay! I'm glad you decided to try it for lunch and thought that it was yummy :D I'm always trying to make my chicken breast more appetizing and try to eat it in different ways. My boyfriend and I were out to dinner one night, where a hot wing pizza was on the menu and I REALLY wanted it. Instead, I realized I could make it at home, without the crust and I LOVE it. I've been eating it every day for the past week ;) I'm sure I'll get sick of it eventually, but I'll always have it on back-up again for when I get bored with chicken.

I usually pre-cook several chicken breasts at the beginning of the week, so I have it, and this little thing takes less than a minute to slap together, which I like, too.

helenandaudreysmama
02-23-2008, 10:52 AM
I had one for dinner too....It is too good!!!!

thanks for the GREAT Idea!!!!!