Old 02-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #1  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Red face At Home Support Group...2-17 to 2-23

Just getting us started for another week. Hope everyone has a successful week OP.

BeachBabe: Welcome to our group....you will love it here.
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:06 PM   #2  

Hey Girl! Did ya watch the 500? That was a stupid question, I am sure you did. Was pretty good.
Well I am down 1.5 pds this week. How was your week?
AvsGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:10 AM   #3  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

I am doing so bad! I started drinking a lot of Diet Soda instead of H2O and I can feel it. I am still trying to recover from the flu and it is driving me crazy! I am needing to journal and find some new ideas. My husband is out of town most of this week so I think lean cuisines will be lunches and dinners. Maybe that will help. I really need to start excercizing but with all of this congestion it is hard to walk up the stairs!
OK! Enough with the vent now I need to do something about this. I will work out at least twice this week and I will write down everything that goes into my mouth this week.
Tracy
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 238.8/230/120

Hi, can I join? I was on two different threads and both went dead. I need some support.

Today is/was weigh in day. I am not doing so good. I started off great, but have hit a stall. My goal was for 10lbs for this month and I won't even come close. I am trying not to get discouraged, but it is hard to stay on track when you don't see the results.

Okay enough about that. I am going to check out the recipe section and see if I can find some good recipes for today. One day at a time right?

Last edited by newstart33; 02-18-2008 at 11:50 AM.
newstart33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:13 PM   #5  

Hey girl welcome aboard! Well the good thing is you didnt say you were gaining weight so thats a plus. Looks like we are in the same boat with how much we are trying to lose.
Maybe you need to increase your water? You working out any? I just started to work out again this week.
Let me know if you find any good recipes. I always like to try different things!
Old 02-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hey girls. New week new program, right!? That is the way I am looking at it. I am trying to start off on the right foot but didn't do so well. I need to step up my water intake and workout every night this week. I plan on doing that......hopefully it works out that way. Last week my new puppy had to have an unscheduled surgery and I couldn't leave him alone for very long so I couldn't work out every night like I usually do, but this week he is better and I can workout.

Welcome to all the newbies. You'll find so much support here. You will love it. Good luck to you.

Keitha
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #7  

Hi all,
I would love to join this group also.
I just started WW yesterday. So far so good. I guess I thought I was the diet expert. But yesterday as I figured out some points I realize uhoh those couple of wheat thins were 4 points and that lemonade I thought had splenda in it was real lemonade with sugar (arrgh not paying attention)

So are most people using the actual WW at Home kit here or just a points finder or what?
1Fitbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #8  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Happy Monday

Avsgirly: Yes, of course I watched. I just wish junior would have pulled it out, but there is always next week. Congrats on your loss this week.

Tracy: I hope you feel better soon. It is so hard to stay on track when your sick. Sending well wishes your way

Newstart33: Welcome to our group. Are you drinking plenty of water? I know everyone is different but I average about a pound a week loss.

Keitha: Sorry to hear about your puppy I hope everything turned out good.

1fitbabe: Welcome I went to meetings and got all my materials there and that is what I use. It just got to expensive to keep going to meetings for me.

As for me, I am doing ok so far this week. I need more water intake today and as some of you I need more exercise this week. That is something I will work on. I am off to start us an Easter goal thread so be thinking of what your goals will be.
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Just got back from weigh in and I lost 3.6 pounds!! I just had to tell everyone. I would have lost more if I would have stayed away from the little debbies. But hey 3 pounds is still good! I will take it.

Keitha
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 145/144/125

Height: 5'3"

So I started doing WW around December and starting a regular exercise program in January. So far I have only lost 1.2 pounds! HELP! Why am I not losing any weight. I lost in the beginning but now it's as if I am starting to just plateau or something. I never go over on points but I'm not loosing. I guess I could be drinking more water but it's just so plain...
Niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #11  

Congrats on the weight loss Keitha! Thats great! I would like to put up a large # like that.

Niko I heard sometimes you have to mix up the points a bit. Sometimes that gets you outta the plateau. Are you using your 35 flex pts too?
Old 02-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 230/198/150

Height: 5'6"

Bad week. I am up several pounds. I am now back on board.

Went out for Valentine's on Friday and then Saturday night went to Reba/Kelly Clarkson concert so ate out before that. I need to give myself a swift kick in the rear.
LorettaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 238.8/230/120

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I never thought of upping my water intake. I am terrible for that, I just rarely feel thirsty. Any ideas?

Keitha, congrats on the weight loss. That is a good loss for one week. Nice to see the scale move.
newstart33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:05 AM   #14  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Loretta: I am with you! I am back on board and I enlisted my children. I told my two older kids that they are to challenge me if I am putting something in my mouth or am looking like I am going to eat something I shouldn't.

Newstart33: Welcome!

Niko: Did you take measurements? Or have you noticed clothes fitting looser? Sometimes the working out adds muscle which is heavier then fat! Also you need to add more water depending on intensity of workout.

mkjohn: AWESOME JOB! IF ONLY!

1fitbabe: Even after you have done this for awhile and you think you know the points of something by heart! BOOM! You realize or someone point out it is not as many points as you thouhgt or it is more! I use points finder for the most part but I also do online WW which helps me a ton. I like to stick with my old recipes so I use the recipe builder a lot on there to find out just how much of MY Lasagna I can eat!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:50 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 243/150

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

This hasn't been a good week for me. I am my own worst enemy....yeah the snacks are good snacks but do I need 4 in 2 hours before bed...........I think not and I am not drinking even 1/2 of what I should......skipping breakfast messes up the whole day.......I was up 2 pounds this week!!
OK enough venting....back OP today and it will get better.
Congrats on the losses!!
kristiekat is offline   Reply With Quote