Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 02-15-2008, 11:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'4"

Default I have a new nickname at home!!!

and it's "droopy drawers!" lol!!! alternately, my bf is calling me "little miss saggy bottom" because the rear ends on all of my jeans.. well, they're just not on my rear end anymore!

it's a couple of months until I get a bonus at work or a month with an extra payday so i can splurge ($$ is a little tight, but i'm saving on top of this)
but it's almost time for a whole new wardrobe! i'm trying to hold out but only having one pair of jeans that really fits when i wear jeans to work is starting to get annoying.
I don't have.. a single bra that fits, any underwear that doesn't fall off my butt, a long sleeved shirt where the sleeves aren't all of sudden at my knees (i swear this one happened like, last week). it is AMAZING.. the closer i get to goal, the more each and every pound makes a difference in how my clothes fit.

OH, and i put on my boyfriend's jeans yesterday. and they FIT. and he is SKINNY. (of course, he's 6 inches taller than me, but even so, he's a 32 and even at my thinnest ever i was about 30" around at the waist and that was at 130lbs)
karmuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/tick/160

Height: 5'5

That's awesome. Congrats on your weight loss, keep up the good work!
peachcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #3  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

This is the only time when being called droopy drawers is a good thing I'm really happy for you - feel proud! You're inspiring!
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:25 PM   #4  
Never-giver-upper

S/C/G: 186/176/135

Height: 5'7"

That is very inspiring to hear. The in-between stages where you have to make do with one pair of jeans (or whatever) is tricky, but it's a great dilemma to have, isn't it? Thanks for sharing your victories!
Serena C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:03 AM   #5  
soon to be a SkinnyDipper

S/C/G: 256/232/139

Congratulations on your NSV "Droopy-Drawers"!!!
ChunkyDunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #6  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Congrats. I love to hear womans husbands or boyfriends say things like that. We all know it is said in fun and hey! makes us feel good too because it is aimed at how much we have lost not at how much we have to lose.

Makes me laugh. Mine says to me, " You know, that pampers box says a weight limit and you look like you should have changed your pamper ages ago. For heavens sakes woman go get some new clothes. " lol I do understand about money. Money is not something that is tossed around here and I do not believe in " charge it ". I am not going to buy clothes until everything I have in the house is falling off me literally without me unbuttoning the pants.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:04 AM   #7  
Captain Obvious

Height: 5'8

That is so cute, good for you! CONGRATS!!!!
gastronome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:24 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 290/170/170

Its great when those kind of things happen. Something that might have seemed an insult is actually a victory.

In the last couple of weeks I've been called the 'incredible shrinking woman' twice by both my DH and a friend I had not seen for about 6 weeks.

Kitty
KforKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:43 AM   #9  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

Height: 5'6"

yaaay! that's a fun nick name my husbands name for me now is "Skinny Minny" ah, men are wonderful sometimes
MangoKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #10  
Journey to New Self!

S/C/G: 287/272/268

good for you! droopy drawers haha! that's motivating though!
whitlockdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:29 PM   #11  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

LOL way to go!
BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:36 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

I think it's a riot, and so does the bf, thankfully... THOUGH his new "fun game" is pantsing me since it's so darn easy! now THAT is getting annoying!
karmuz is offline   Reply With Quote