Old 02-14-2008, 09:41 PM   #1  
here we go again...

S/C/G: 205.4/205.4/127.8

Height: 5'0

Default here we go again

I did WW (points) last year, and managed to lose 18.5kg (not sure how many lbs that is). I then got pregnant unexpectedly & stopped going - but it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy... After that I became depressed, and didn't even think about WW. Since then I've also had a miscarriage (ectopic October 07, m/c January 08).... and now I have put on a bulk of the weight I lost so am feeling really down on myself. I have decided I HAVE to do something about it, because I know that my weight is adding to my unhappiness, and I'm starting to feel afraid that my b/f (of 6 1/2 months) is going to leave me because he's not attracted to me (not that he's said anything along those lines!).

I have a 15 1/2 month old daughter - Gaby, who is the light of my life, but she's getting more & more active, and i'm finding it hard to keep up with her! I KNOW that I can do this - I did it last year, there is nothing stopping me.

My main problem (besides eating poorly), is a lack of exercise... And it's getting to Autumn/Winter here (New Zealand), so I'm less likely to go for a walk than ever! My parents live very close by & I KNOW that I can go to their house & use their exercycle, so I think I need to start DOING, rather than just SAYING....

So anyway, Im planning at this stage, to go back to WW on Monday night. I'm hoping I can stick to that, rather than finding an excuse like i usually do....

thanks for reading,
Emma
EmmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote