Old 02-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #1  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Default Valentine's Day?

Its Valentine's Day...gooey chocolates, rich desserts...do you stay on plan or do you give in to temptation?
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 252/226/165

Height: 5'10"

This is my first Valentine's Day ever that I've actually had a Valentine. I gave him a DVD and a Milky Way bar (he loves candy and there's no reason he can't have it) and I got a gift cert to Joe's for a set a dumbells to keep at my desk at work. My Valentine is helping to keep me on plan.
KendraLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #3  
Simply Filling Technique

Smile Well, it's like this.....

i just got back from being with my critically ill Mom where I ate one meal a day and had a bottle of regular soda for the other meal! I sat a lot by her bedside. I have been back for two days and I feel tired even though I slept ten hours last night.

I am going to make homemade fudge and I will probably have a couple of pieces but my body longs to get back on its regular routine. We don't exchange gifts but we will make love. That's a gift too!

I have eaten out so much lately, out of necessity, that I just don't feel like going out to eat tonight but if I were invited I might..... maybe, but no desserts! I just don't feel like it.
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: Goal 150 ~ 21lbs down

Height: 5'6"

I bought my Valentine some gourmet white, milk, and dark chocolate covered cherries... good thing I don't like them
CrabbyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Kendra that is great that he gave you such a thoughtful present!

I am abstaining from anything food related!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #6  
banned

S/C/G: 185/165/150

Height: 5'9 - 40 and fabulous!

Here...here...to that!!! I got an early Valentine's Day Gift this afternoon (hint...it wasn't chocolate!!!) yeeeaaah buoooy!

But no sugary chocolate for me...as a matter of fact, I ran out of my sugar free chocolates 4 days ago and surprisingly have been okay without it...but today...I'm kinda craving that smooth creamy taste of ssshockolate! So, I'll go to the store (doubt my BF remember my Atkins diet) and get me some tasty sugar free stuff! I might even go to the health food store and get some "erythritol" sweetened chocolate, almonds and make my own!!! Joyce

"... We don't exchange gifts but we will make love. That's a gift too!"
bambifox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/188/145 Started 1/3/08

Height: 5'4

I don't know if I'm cheating or not! I'm having a second glass of KJ Grand Reserve Chardonnay right now. I'm pretty sure that is cheating. I think I only ever drank wine in my former life because it gives me sugar and I don't like regular sweets much. Maybe I will skip the work out.

No goodies for me though (not very virtuous because I don't really like em')

tee hee
stayincalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:36 PM   #8  

I am like the Lay's potato chip commercial - "Can't eat just one". Therefore I do everything in my power not to even start cuz it is a very very slippery slope....
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:42 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 203/157/125

Height: 5'4"

No treats today, not even sugar free.

Happy Valentines day everyone!
sylvia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:48 AM   #10  
Fay

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/140

Height: 5/3

Well, I'd decided that if I wanted chocolate, I could have one of the sugar free truffles or a piece of the 86% cocoa stuff (2 carbs per cube) that a friend gave me. But as it turned out, I didn't really WANT any - and it seemed silly to eat it just for the sake of it, so I was a good girl. Really, I'd rather lose the weight.

(of course, if Johnny Depp had arrived on my doorstep coated in Nutella, that would be a whole other matter - but since I'm Queen Single of Singlonia, the whole business of unwanted gifts of chocolate didn't really crop up. Although today one of the wee girls in my class brought me a chocolate heart, bless her - but I'm giving it away.)
broadabroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:26 AM   #11  
banned

S/C/G: 185/165/150

Height: 5'9 - 40 and fabulous!

Good morning all! Hope you all had a better Valentines day than I did!!! Yes..."b*tchin alert"...alert...alert!!!

SIC - Nothing to report today (in the love dept)...I had a sh*tty eve last night!!! Read below.

B.A.B. - "Singalonia" may not be such as bad place afterall! Read below.

Kendra - Kinda jealous...(smile)...you seem to have a great man in your life...wish all were so thoughtful (including mine)!

Well, here it goes (my sh*tty evening)...I cooked a nice meal and decided not to go out (by BF asked me out)...said that I'd rather stay in. So my daughter and I played games and I asked my BF to get me some diet cherry pepsi and a bag of sugar free peppermint patties. Dinner is prepared and he walks in with regular diet pepsi and a bag of regular york peppermint patties! As my eyeballs pop out of socket, I say, "you know I'm on Atkins...why would you buy me this?"...he says.."it says 'fat free' and the SF was in a little bag...this is so much bigger, one won't hurt!" I was soooo disappointed and frustrated! Plus, I was really anticipating that damn SF chocolate! It was just the unthoughtfulness that got me! Cheap a$$ mf'er! He'd better be glad that's he soooo friggin phenominal/supernaturally in bed!!! Even still, I don't see this relationship going to anything more serious with this sh*t! This morn...he was like..."I'm really sorry (cuz he saw I was pissed...no nookie last night)...I would've gone back to the store if I had of known how serious this was to you"...I'm like..."pleaaazzzze...don't give me that coulda-woulda-shoulda crap"! I was supposed to go to Atlantic City with him next week...I'm gonna cancel! I told him before I don't like AC and almost changed my mind...but after this selfish display...I'm coming onboard the "selfish train". I'll never rely or depend on his a$$ ever again!!!! I absolutely hate to be disappointed...especially for something this trivial...imagaine if it were something truly important to me!!!...I'd be up a creek without a paddle!

This leaves me at day 5 with no friggin chocolate! Yeah..yeah...I'm fiening! I love my chocolate! Plus..I think I'm PMSing...GIVE ME CHOCOLATE! Thanks for reading my rant...what doesn't kill you...makes you stronger! (my quote of the day). See ya....Joyce
bambifox is offline   Reply With Quote