Old 02-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #1  
Tryin again beats quittin

S/C/G: 232/186.6/160

Height: 5"6

Smile Hi Everyone!

Hi, I just started Weight Watchers a week and a half ago and lost 3 1/2 at my first weight in. (I'm on the flex plan.) I was getting way too frustrated and lazy so I'm gonna turn things around baby! Hopefully have some good discussions and motivation from all of you, and good luck to you!
Tendalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:31 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey &

And welcome to WW!!! I'm also on the Flex Plan and have lost quite a bit of weight with it so far. I simply love it! Please do look around & post where you're comfortable
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:54 AM   #3  
GmaTo8

Ditto what Faerie said!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:06 AM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

Gotta love that big initial loss, it's so motivating to keep going! Congrats on your loss so far, hope to see you around!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 247.8/209.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and Congratulations. That is wonderful. I am doing the flex program also (along with Husband and daughter) We started January 1. We love it. We have found most all of our favorite foods to be on program with some minor adjustments. Actually we are eating tastier foods. I have learned to cook a shrimp scampi that is as good or better than we get out. Please look at all of the different flex sites on here. I think they are wonderful.

Dawn
dwnloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #6  
Tryin again beats quittin

S/C/G: 232/186.6/160

Height: 5"6

Thumbs up

Wow thanks alot you guys.
I think it will really help me having people to talk to about it, (besides the other members). Although I am very new and haven't really had a chance to meet anyone other than the Leader. Additionally, I don't have a buddy doing the program with me, so now I know it won't just be me trying to do this alone, *especially when I have a boyfriend thats always there eating tons of Burgers and Pizza in front of me while I splurge on garden salads! Definitley a hard thing to be tempted soooo often!), and that I can share my ups and downs throughout the program with you. Let's get me in shape!!!

I appreciate it!
Tendalaya is offline   Reply With Quote