100 lb. Club - Yoga Booty Ballet

View Full Version : Yoga Booty Ballet

Mamma Louie
02-12-2008, 12:15 PM
I bought a copy of Yoga Booty Ballet online, and, stupid me, somehow I ordered two and didnt notice. Then, procrastinating me, I never got around to returning the extra. So, generous me, would like to give the extra DVD away to someone who would use it. Please send me a PM with your address if you would like it. First one to send me the your name and address will get it. I will ship USPS.
~ Gretchen :D

The DVD has been claimed! Here's to our new lifestyles. (I would delete this thread if I knew how.)

nylisa
02-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Well since the thread can't be deleted, how about a review? Did you like it? Would you recommend it? Thanks.

Mamma Louie
02-12-2008, 07:17 PM
I think its ok. It's really dancey, and I am more oafy. lol. They say thing like, "Make it funky! And I am thinking, I'm just trying to do the moves!" I have a pilates DVD I am more into (who would have thought a 40 year old, obese woman could roll like a ball?!?). But its good to mix it up so I do the Yoga Booty Ballet sessions every once in awhile. I really like that they encourage excercizing in bare feet to strenghten them. I have had a weak ankle after walking off a curb in 4 in heels when I was in my 20's. I think it has gotten stronger since I started working out without shoes on. The two women are also positive and enthusiastic, which is nice. They also have an overwight woman in most of their workouts, which I like as well. I'd love to hear what the person who I am sending the extra DVD thinks about it. (A note to her, I had a my first ever mammogram today, which I conveniently forgot about until 30 minutes before the appt. I will get the DVD mailed out tomorrow. On the postive, the technician showed me my X-Rays and told me that my breasts take very nice X-Rays. lol!) ~ Gretchen

nylisa
02-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the review & good for you for taking care of your health.

Beverlyjoy
02-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Sound like fun!!! Enjoy!