Weight Loss Support - Where to find a suit?

View Full Version : Where to find a suit?

blondebritbrat17
02-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi all-
I'm about to start job hunting for a better paying and full time job. But I was told that I will need a suit for job interviews. I am anywhere from a plus size 14 to 18 at Lane Bryant, and Talbots depending on the cut of the clothing item. I am having difficulty finding a nice suit under $200. I looked at Lane Braynt and I was not impressed since they did not offer petite styles since I am only 5'4 and their model that they base all of their lengths on is 5'6. I can also fit in some size 16s and 18s in some non plus size brands as well. For you ladies out there what do you do for suit options and where do you buy yours? I'm in the Dallas area of Texas if that helps.

thank you very much,
Brit

LBH
02-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Brit, Try JC Penny! Everytime I go there to get a suit, I get a great deal! I got a beautiful fully lined suit there in the Spring for $29! Another time I got 3 suits for I think it was less than $200. You can always get them hemmed if they're too long.

CountingDown
02-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Not sure what stores you have in TX. Places where I have found suits in plus sizes include:
Macys
Dillards
Sears
Penneys
Kohls
Woman Within
Dress Barn Woman

blondebritbrat17
02-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Thanks so much I hadn't even thought of JCPenny's or Dress Barn!