Old 02-06-2008, 06:27 AM   #1  

Default Juice Replacement

I'm new here and I'm one of those who LA/Pure WL went under. I'm looking for a replcement (store bought) for the juice used in take off.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Lisa
mama2ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:31 AM   #2  
Gold with Lites

S/C/G: 196/XXX/135

Height: 5'4"

I found some suggestions in the Sticky area, Newbies thread. I think there's a couple of different ones listed there, plus I've seen some say 4 oranges works, too. Cindy
GrandmaCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

My COD had me use pomegranate and/or blueberry juice. Diluted with water in the same volume as the TO juice. I like the taste better.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #4  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Knudsens Morning Blend works well. You dilute slightly and add benefiber to it. The "recipe" is on the Newbie thread I think.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/120

Height: 5'1"

Default Substitute for Take Off Juice

I myself have used the Celebrity 48-Hour Miracle Diet as a replacement for the Take Off Juice. It is a 32 oz. bottle. On the first day I will drink 16 oz juice diluted with 16 oz. of water and the second day repeat. This has worked for me.

Also when I originally started back 7 years ago (the juice did not exist then)they mentioned incorprating 2 oranges per day. So you could have one in the morning and one at lunch. Please make sure they are regular sized oranges - not the real big ones.

Also, make sure you follow the paper they gave you in terms of what you need to eat in addition to the Take Off Juice. ~~ Hope this helps ~~
kennedy5672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:43 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

the last TO I did I used what my health nut friends call their "Green" Drink. you put a handful of greens... like collard greens, Kale.... etc... but I like spinach the best. in a blender or you magic bullet. then any fruit you want, I always have a bunch frozen and in chunks for easy blending. I put in banana and pineapple and some mango.... then just enough water to blend smooth. I just had this each time I was supposed to have the juice and it worked well. I didn't feel hungery and had tons of energy. but that was Valentines when I ended up going out to eat that first night of TO. because honey took me out when he said he wasn't going to til the weekend. so I have no results for it. I will be trying it again soon. So I will let you know.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:33 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

I use the hollywood diet juice and it works well for me. I had also tried cantaloupe when I was still breastfeeding. I didn't find that it worked as well as the juice.
joylove26 is offline   Reply With Quote