Support Groups - New year = new bodies

View Full Version : New year = new bodies

2beautiful2Bfat
02-05-2008, 03:05 PM
This is a support thread for those of us who want to get in shape and lose weight in 2008! It's a fun friendly place where you can check in and post your progress and come for some support! Any and all plans welcome! Let's do this together!

:welcome3:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-05-2008, 03:11 PM
I guess I better tell a bit a bout myself! I have 3 kids and am trying to lose weight and get healthy so I can try for a 4th. I started my journey on jan 14th 2008 and am doing my own thing but basically low cal and low carb.

I have a bad relationship with my scale (Mr. Scary) he seems to pull random numbers out of a hat with no rhyme or reason!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know some new peopel and hopefuly seeing some old ones!

bgbrwnys101
02-05-2008, 04:26 PM
hey 2b2 thanks for the invite. I added this page to my faves!!!
Tara

Losing4another
02-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Okay ladies I found ya :hug: Was starting to feel better this afternoon and now my head is full of pressure again . I need to get over this cold fast...I'm to willing to cheat when i'm feeling so blah :smug:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-05-2008, 06:10 PM
T- how do you add faves?
L- I'm starting to feel better I hope you do to!

My sis came by this afternoon for a surprise visit. Anyways she is my size 2 sister so I started telling her about my diet. And she was very encouraging anyways she told me she didn't think 125 was realistic because it is quite thin. She thought 135- 140 was more realistic and I woudl still be quite thin for my height. she also revealed that she weighed in at 125 this morning and she is shorter than me. I woudl be very content to be even 20 lbs more than her so I am going to change my goal weight to 135! What do you all think?

Losing4another
02-05-2008, 10:53 PM
I think you should see how you feel as you lose. You never know you could feel smokin hot @ 150. As you hit your small goals think I'd like to see how I'd feel/look after losing another ___ whatever your number happens to be. I don't have a set goal weight. If I happen to get under 199 before TTC #2 i have no idea what the next goal will be. As I get closer I'm sure it will come to me. The more goals you hit the more rewards you should get :D....and with having the tickers it's pretty nice to see it say you've hit a goal. You could always ask your doctor @ your next appt what s/he thinks a healthy weight would be for you....can't fail there with your health being their #1

mkat321
02-05-2008, 11:28 PM
hey all. Hope you're up for a newbie :) I'm currently working toward being the healthiest and most fit I can be. I'd love to shock and impress my dh when he gets home from Iraq this coming winter {sched. for homecoming around Christmas Eve but it's the Army, KWIM?} but all in all so long as i'm there he'll be thrilled. Anyways I just want to become the best me I can be, lame as that sounds.

I just started lifting free weights, and am also getting back to utilizing the Firm's TransFIRMation series, which I started then stopped after 3 sessions due to a bout with depression after dh left for immersion training. Other than that, I'm trying to eat more clean, fresh, non-processed foods and serve the same to my family. I haven't lost any weight in about two months, almost 3 now and it's frustrated me to no end.

bgbrwnys101
02-06-2008, 04:30 AM
2b2,to favorites under your address line and click it then click ok and you are done!
l,so try steam to loosen you up, I always have great results from nasal saline.
m, WELCOME we are a good group here and would love to keep you company on your journey. How long has dh been gone?
Great day ladies!!!:hug:
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-06-2008, 07:20 AM
I agree with you L- I'm going to see how I feel but I still feel like I need a goal so I changed my ticker to 135 and I will reevaluate as I go along. Also I'm considering TTC #4 sooner rather than letter. I interviewed a nanny yesterday who I love but I had sort of made up my mind that I wasn't going to go back to work until DD was 18 months but then I heard about this girls ..long story. And now I feel like I shoudl grab her as a nanny while I can because she won't be around in 6 months on the other hand I don't really want to go back to work yet! I'm so confused!! I need advice in this area too! Also I did ask a doc about my weight and they said 143 woudl be a good goal.

MKAT :welcome: WTG on all the weight you have lost already!! That is amazing that you will get to surprise DH!! Does he know you are dieting? How much did you weigh when he left? How many kids do you have? It coudl be your not losing because your buiding muscle! Do you take your measurements? Also are you doing any cardio? I find for me if I don't do cardio I don't lose. After my last baby I joined a postnatal class and was working out 2-3x a week and didn't lose a lb! Then I took a break from it and started doing my own thing with walking and cardio etc and the pounds have been flying off!! 204 this morning!!

T- oh on the pc I thought it was a 3FC thing. I just subsrcibe so I get an email when someone posts and then I can come on!

We got 25 cm of snow last night and Dh was late for work so he couldn't shovel!! II'm hoping school will be cancelled but DD will probably cry her eyes out as they are supposed to have a masquerade ball this afternoon and today is hot lunch day. lasagne with cesar salad and hocolate milk!!! I can't top that!

Well at least shovelling burns calories!! Better get to it!!

I haven't done crunches in 2 days can somoene kick my but!!!

Losing4another
02-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Mkat- welcome....what a wonderful goal. For you and him both. Congrats on 40 pounds lost.

T~ Yes steam does help ...that must be why when I get out of the shower I feel great then as the day goes I get all clogged up again.

B~ WOW 204 you go girl. My scale is slowing going up :( I"m not tracking and guessing isn't cutting it. It's just by the end of the day when I'm feeling at my worst I really don't care what I'm eating.
It's your body you will know what weight is just right for you. The doctors goal isn't far off from your own. Try not to stress it...all goals can be changed if you change your mind down the road.
Can't say on the nanny ...thats a tough call either way :hug:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-06-2008, 09:20 AM
L- Your scale is going up? Did you go to your meeting yesterday? Maybe you shoudl start tracking your points again! Also are you planning your meals? I strongly suggest some soups while you are sick. Hearty ones that will fill you up. Do you like any soups at all? My hard time is at night so
I try to have my chocolate and pb then cause I'm trying to eat my carbs wearlier in the day.

I have to talk to DH about the nanny again but every time we do we just end up not making a decision!

bgbrwnys101
02-06-2008, 04:11 PM
:frypan: sorry 2b2 this was the closest I could get!!!LOL
T

2beautiful2Bfat
02-06-2008, 04:20 PM
That will do the trick!! I'm going to get on those crunches!

mkat321
02-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Does he know you are dieting? I'm not really dieting per se. We have made alot of changes to our daily eating and our outlook on food over the last year and I'm just basing things from there.

How much did you weigh when he left? sadly, the same I do now :(

How many kids do you have? 3 girls. the two oldest have birthdays this month and they'll be 9 and 7 respectively. Then the little one will be 3 in August.

It coudl be your not losing because your buiding muscle! Do you take your measurements? I wish I were building more muscle but my measurements have stayed the same for the past year

Also are you doing any cardio? other than laps around walmart, not really. There's not enough room in the room I made into a weight room to add much more than a seated exercise bike, and will be doing so as soon as I get back from Dh's formal deployment ceremony & 4 day leave at the end of this month. I'll also be joining the Y and taking part in their personal training program, spinning classes and group aquarobics as much as possible

I lost 50 lbs prior to my last pg, then gained 25 lbs that didn't go away. A rough year followed and I dropped another from not eating and being outside in 100 plus degree heat without respite 5 days a week {long story I'd rather not think about. Then more stress hit and the weather cooled too much to be outside. We reached a point where we could afford to feed ourselves and our kids at the same time, and I found comfort from the stress of our ordeal in food. It added another 10-15 depending on the scale. I've managed to drop back to 194/195 but seem stuck here

Losing4another
02-06-2008, 10:48 PM
2B~ No I didn't go to my meeting yesterday or today :eek: I will go Friday morning. I wish I would have went to my tuesday meeting to see my regular pals but I didn't want to get them sick. I am feeling better today though. Your right I do need to start tracking again....I didn't track today either. Tomorrow for sure. I do like some soups....I just don't care for a lot of the canned ones and i wasn't up to cooking.
Speaking of chocolate I was looking for something for V-day for dh and found a three pound chocolate heart YUMMY. I knew better than to buy it ...I will not lie though I sooo wanted to. I could probably finish it in a week :yikes: maybe sooner :lol: I will not see dh for v-day so I bought him some chocolates and a card ......when I pack his bag to leave for the week I'm going to hide it on the bottom and tell him to look for it on v-day.

Mkat- I'm sure when you get more on plan with eating the scale will start to move again.

T- :lol: you crack me up

What does everyone plan to do for dh on V-day? I never know what to do even when hes here.

2beautiful2Bfat
02-07-2008, 06:31 AM
Mkat- I also have 3 girls! Good for you joining the Y and everything! Is your 2 yr old at home with you? To get exercise I often put my baby in the stroller and walk around the mall. I don't shop I actually walk at a quick pace so I break a sweat! You are in the right place for support so let us know how we can help you!!

T- last night I did work otu but I didn't do my crunches!! annoyed with my lazy self!! I think I might have to switch to doing it in the morning. But for the next few days the kids are off school so who knows!

L- Get to that meeting and get tracking!!!! Good for you not buying the 3lb heart!! I could have ate that for breakfast and went looking for more!!

I am retaining water agin!! I had pistachios yesterday so they may be the culprit!! I can feel it in my tummy and it kind of hurts! I feel bloated and yucky! I also think i won't make my v-day goal! I have 5 lbs to lose in a week and a bit!! I'm feeling discouraged!

Losing4another
02-07-2008, 08:23 AM
B~ yummm thats sounds good but I'm not going to go there either. Today I will track ...I'm over the worst part of the cold so no more slacking on the program. I'm not going to make my V-day goal either. I would have to lose 6 pounds by Thursday :eek: Not going to happen but I will get there soon after and so will you :hug:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-07-2008, 08:50 AM
L- it ain't over till it's over!! There is a chance we can still do this!! I have 5 lbs to go maybe even 4.5!! Plus I am giving myself really until the 15th cause that is my official weigh in day!! I may need that leek soup again!!!

Have you eaten anything today? I had a juicy oprange for breakfast! I had a fight with DH this morning so I am tempted to make an ice cream sundae and drown my sorrows!!

bgbrwnys101
02-07-2008, 09:03 AM
you guys, my babysitter is closed due to illness this am, so I am home with my little monster, who is currently destroying my house!!!!
No idea what I weigh, but I alwo will not make my v-day goal! Am sticking with it though. I have to really buckle down with my atkins no more atkins crap, and no more cookies!!!!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-08-2008, 07:26 AM
T- how did the day go? Is your house still standing? I was home with all of mine yesterday, today and monday!! they have mid winter vacation from school!

I am going to weigh in in a few minutes but I doubt it will be good. Either way i get to change my ticker. Is there anyway to make the v-day goal? not making my first goal will make me sad!! Mind you on the other hand expecting to lose 20 lbs in a month was not very realistic!!

2beautiful2Bfat
02-08-2008, 07:46 AM
204 today. I guess I am not going to make my v-day goal Barring a bird comes along and starts pecking at my tighs like an all you can eat buffet

Losing4another
02-08-2008, 01:34 PM
T- I bet your little monster had fun with mommy though :D

B- Sorry about the fight with Dh...thats one thing I can't complain about with dh gone. We hardly ever see each other so no time to fight....although he does get on my nerves faster :lol:

I was back at 236 at my meeting ...darn it! I stayed on track yesterday and the day before even though I didn't track I know I didn't eat all my points ... I hardly ate anything. Hopefully my body is just holding on to everything with being sick. Friday seems to be the day my weight goes up. I remember last friday complaining cause I gained a pound. We will see what the weekend brings.
Remind me to never go to a meeting on friday... I don't care for the leader. I found myself looking at the clock for the whole half an hour. Next time I willl just weigh in and leave if I need to go on a friday. The members were nice as always though. Maybe I could talk them to coming to the Tuesday meeting :D

Didn't get a chance to eat breakfast this morning before going to my meeting... I had a whopper Jr w/o mayo and SF pudding for lunch = 7 points

bgbrwnys101
02-08-2008, 03:36 PM
you are sssoo funny, if anybody starts pecking at your thighs, let me know I will give you my address to send them over here after!!!!!!!:D
dont worry about the 236, look at your starting weight and remind yourseld of your accomplishment!!!!
my little monster had a great day yesterday, and today spent it wiht daddy!!!!!
my transfer is officila a new school monday, :(i am sad and ate cookies again!!!!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-09-2008, 07:00 PM
L- don't worry about the 2 lbs it's probably water!

What do they talk about at the WW meetings?

T- birds haven't shown up yet... I offered my thighs to the kids but they wanted chicken nuggets!
I'm sorry about your transfer :( when do you start at the new school?

bgbrwnys101
02-10-2008, 06:04 AM
hey your here, i missed you!!!!!
Funny, about the chicken, kids crack me up, the other day my 2yr old wanted chickendonalds!!!!!!!
Tara

Losing4another
02-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Not a good day for me...I've been eating whatever when ever :o not good.

T- told ya I didn't go anywhere and have been here the whole time :lol:
How old is your little one now?

B~ Do you find the weekends harder than the week days?
They talk about everything at the WW meetings. Lots of different topic's ...mostly about staying in control of your eating. Friday's meeting was just plain boring and I really got nothing out of it...not even the i can do this feeling I usually get when I leave a meeting.

bgbrwnys101
02-11-2008, 05:39 AM
l, funny you should ask, I am making out invitations for his 3rd b-day party!!! In April.
I do find weekends harder, there is no structure, just a refriderator beckoning me...
needless to say I am up from the weekend. back to the gym today, and I start my new job today as well!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-11-2008, 07:25 AM
I'm with you with the eating! Saturday is my official cheat day. It is the one day a week when i have bread! sometimes even a little pasta. I also have mini portions of desert. During the week I'm strict as anything but the weekedns are harder! Sundays are my grocery day so usually I am not too bad because i always buy myself a healthy treat or something new that I have never tasted etc.

L are you going to your meeting tomorrow?

Tara you have already started invites for a party in april? OMG !! My baby is turning 1 march 30 and I still have no idea what I am doing!!

Losing4another
02-11-2008, 11:18 PM
T~ Wow 3 ...what are you planning to do? How was your first day?

B~ No probably not tomorrow. Even though I want to see my pals ..seems like forever since I have. I wonder if they are all still there ???? I want to give myself a chance to level out from the weekend. Going to try for wednesday.
I see you have some more goals up. Feels good when you hit them one by one.

bgbrwnys101
02-12-2008, 05:11 AM
omg you guys I hate my new job, I am in battle now b/c I was given the opposite of what I was offered, good thing I have a union!!!
Last year I was so far behind with his b-day party that I phoned invites and some people couldnt make it. Therefore I vowed that this yuear I would do better, All I have is the date and time planned. I am still deciding on a theme, food, etc. I am a clearence shopper, so I just bought him the new Dora and Diego aquadoodle, you know the one where they drive along after your lines, marked down from 45$ to 17$. Awesome!!!!
I worked out yesterday, but had alot of low carb shakes what with all the schedule changes yesterday, I didnt really get lunch. Hopefully today will be better food wise!!!
I am making a new mini goal, this one more realistic than the last!! 207 by March first!
Anyone else want to start mini goals together???
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-12-2008, 06:59 AM
L- are you sure you don't want to go to your meeting today? Even if you are up a bit then you can get bck on track and go every wednesday so you can see your pals!

I added a few new goals. I joined the summer challenge and tried to make these goals very attainable! I am still trying for my v-day goal I'm down to about 203 so I woudl need to lose more than a lb a day oh dear! I guess I'm not going to make it!

T= I"m sorry you hate your new job but what do they have you doing exactly? How is it different from the last place?

That is a great deal on the aquadoodle! I am also a clearance shopper!! I have a coset in my basement filled with toys and stuff that I get on clearance so when b-days come around I just take them out and wrap them up!

I also worked out yesterday I did a post natal video but it was more strength training than cardio. Today I'm going back to Kathy smith's fatburning workout.

I'm up for making doing some mini goals together! T do any of my dates work for you? If so maybe we could make a mini goal for april 19th?

Losing4another
02-12-2008, 08:24 AM
T~ that sucks sorry to hear that :hug: Are you going to stick it out to see if it gets better? What about Diego for the theme? That is pretty easy to find just about anywhere. My three year old nephew loves him...maybe way to much :lol:
I'm up for the mini goals too...What were you thinking?

B~ Your really close to making it....maybe you never know. I know I will not make mine. No I can't go when I'm up in weight cause that gives me more room to slack. I need to go in there 235 or less so that next week I will make sure I don't go above that. I've been stuck at 236 each weigh in. Once I hit a 20 pound loss (231) I want to be with my normal meeting. They do little rewards and thats my next one. Maybe if I kick it up I can make my tuesday meeting on the 26th and be at 231 or below. Okay thats my new mini goal 231 by the 26th of this month. That shouldn't be to hard to do if I really put myself into it and stop being a slacker

I love clearance shopping too...only it's hard to do that for my daughter cause shes at the age where she has to be into the NEW thing. Usually way more money than I would like to spend to :lol:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-12-2008, 02:52 PM
B- greast goal idea 231 by the end of the month you can for sure do!!

Everyone tells me the preteen years are when they get really picky about clothes and stuff! There is soem chance I may make the v-day goal especially since I really gave myself until friday cause that is my official weigh in day but the chances are slim. Also I went to the dentist today and my mouth is sore and I hardly drank any water. By this time I usually have a 1.5 litre bottle finished and I have barely started it!! Better get drinking!

Losing4another
02-12-2008, 11:30 PM
B~ Well I think your so close goal to the V-day goal I would give yourself a pat on the back even if you don't make it. Yes, preteens are picky. You never know what they just got to have because of this friend or that just can't stop talking about it. I remember back when a barbie doll made her top list of gifts. Shes a good kid though so I can't complain. Shes never in trouble at school and makes good grades...hopefully the teen years will be more of the same :D This summer she will have her friend from the age of 3 for the entire summer ...then I will probably be doing some complaining....Two 12 year olds all summer long :eek:
Did you get the water down? I got my down :D What do you drink a day?
Dh is going to take me out to dinner this weekend since he will be gone for V-day...he wants me to pick the place...So what do you all think ...my favorite place or one with healthy choices?

2beautiful2Bfat
02-13-2008, 06:04 AM
L- is DD's friend coming to "live" with you for the summer?
I did okay on the water I drank more than 2 litres but not quite 3. I aim for 3 litres (12 8 oz glasses) a day. But if I get 2 I am happy. How about you what do you drink?

As for v-day what is your fav place? If therir are no healthy choices at all then i say go somewhere else because int he long run you need a new fav restaurant with better choices.

Losing4another
02-13-2008, 08:14 AM
B~ Are you 202 this morning? Way to go :cheer: I drink 2 liters or 64 ozs. If i want more I drink more ...and sometimes I do want more. I just don't count after the 64oz.
Yep, This isn't the first time though...DD's friend has came for every summer for the last 2 years this year will be number 3...The kids met when they were three...We were neighbors. When they moved to TN a few years ago we try to make sure they did at least the summer's together.

bgbrwnys101
02-13-2008, 08:15 AM
wEll ladies, I am still here, work is terrible, but there is a snow day today so YAYAY!!!!! I am waiting it out now, as there is a chance I may get my old slot back soon. If I dont I may start job hunting.
2b2 I love your goals theya re great, but I wnat something closer, like by March 1st I want to be 210lbs. Then I can go from there.
l, I was thinking of something animals, Diego is on the list, I just try to avoid the same as everyone else, so I would need to really mix it up a bit. Maybe do an animal theme and accent with diego rather than all diego, that would actually work with the cake, I always have a hard time getting the cake that goes with the theme!!!
Tara

Losing4another
02-13-2008, 03:26 PM
T~ Sorry about the job...that really sucks. I hope it gets better :hug:
When I did the b-day theme i would find the cake then plan the theme around that. I found that works better then finding everything but the cake ...which is the most important part of the party or I think so anyway :D
You could do 5 pounds by the first. We can do this :dance:

bgbrwnys101
02-14-2008, 05:14 AM
:hug::hug:You wouold think I would learn that...but here I am and dh voted for the farm animals pack, surely I can find a cake with that theme...
all right that is my first goal
what are yours?

2beautiful2Bfat
02-14-2008, 07:10 AM
L- Yup I have been 202 for 2 days!! I'm excited abotu it! I have been working out every day this week and doing my crunches (135)
When you have the friend for the summer do you find it's more work? How do you deal with discipline? What do you do with them all summer? Do they send her with money? How do you deal with that side of things? I'm asking because I was thinking abotu having a friends daughter coem spend the summer with us either this year or next but I"m not sure how to work out all the logistics. Unfortunately I can't afford to financially support another child. Anyways any insight you can offer woudl be appreciated.

T- I'm up for a march 1st challenge!! So I'll say 4 lbs because that seems to be what I can do in a month so I want to be 198 by march 1 st!

What about a jubngle theme like jungle cats opr something cause doesn't diego have a pet that's a cat or something? I have no idea. I don't hve a TV or a son!! So I'm clued out to diego!!

Losing4another
02-14-2008, 09:45 AM
T~ Well if you can't happen to find a cake with the farm amimals you could always buy a cake with green frosting and buy that little pack of farm animals and put those on the cake. Humm I think my goal will be 230 by the 1st.

B~ Good for you getting so close to onederland. You will be there before you know it.
As for having a friend for the summer....It is somewhat more work. You will have another kid in the house so more laundry and food. However the friend and your daughter are going to be stick at the hip for a long time so it's kinda like a 2 for one in that department. Where one is the other isn't far behind. Discipline isn't a problem for me since I have known this friend for a long time and had to discipline her before. I just give her the same rules that my daughter lives by. If she really starts being a pain all I have to say is ...if you don't start behaving we will cut the summmer short and you will go home. That works all the time. That will even have your daughter behaving better when you give her the same speech :D Her parents never send money with her. But if you can do that it would help. I did bring her to disney world with us one year... that was the only time I had wished she would of had her own money. We don't do that every year...Well maybe if we could afford it ;) We mostly do movies, parks, bowling nothing really pricey. I don't have a problem with them wanting to go out they usually can't wait to get home so they can do what ever kids do for hours in their rooms and in the yard...oh and riding bikes they do that for hours and hours. The first 3 weeks are a breeze really ...kids are stuck to each other like glue. I get more done when shes here during the summer than if shes not. Do you know the child well that will be staying with you? If not.... You will have to spend some time getting to know her. Which could be a good thing with discipline cause shes going to be scared for a while. Food is sometimes an issue. You would be surprised at how different families eat. Things I would think she would like she doesn't ...but if I stick to the basic kid stuff I'm usually okay. Her parents have a very plain diet thats my biggest problem with food. Make rules with the food right away....or you will be buying snacks all the time. I've made that mistake before. Treat her just like you treat your own kids. That will be hard at first but will help in the long run. Try not to baby her and have your daughter tell her what she should be doing....I see that a lot with other parents...... then you have a kid that doesn't respect you. If shes comfy you will be comfy. Maybe a good choice for you would be to not take the child for the entire summer. Try a couple weeks and see what your getting yourself into before going for an entire summer. I know the friend that will be staying with my daughter very well. Shes like my niece...actually most of the time I call her that. I know her better than my blood nieces. I hope I didn't scare you into not letting her stay...Think of it as a long sleepover...have ever you deal with those is what your getting into.... Good luck :lol:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-14-2008, 11:18 AM
l-m thanks for the info. I am not sure what I am going to do the friend is 11 an my daughter is 7 so0 they wouldn't really be playmates. I was more taking her to give my friend a break for the summer. She is going through alot right now and I thought it might help. But the truth is it might bne better for me to take her when she is a bit older because at this age she can't go many places on her own and I don't knwo anyoen her age etc. I'll have to see what is best.

I am having a good day today I found these rice krispie treats that are so yummy. They are 100 cals and made from organic brown rice but actually taste good!! I just finished my workout and am dripping sweat!! I'm going to have portobello mushrooms for lunch again!!

Losing4another
02-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Okay so I ate way to much chocolate today. After having a good day yesterday :( I was depressed with V-day here and not doing anything. So I went and bought Dd & I some v-day chocolates . We had a little party of our own. It's over though and if I have more they will be counted into my points. I'm scared of what the scale will say tomorrow :eek:

I think your DD and the 11 year old should get along fine. Thats only 4 years. I'm sure she is still into to barbies and things like that....somewhat at least. My daughter is 12 and she will play barbies, dolls with her 6 year old cousin. She stays over for sleep overs sometimes too. Dd still likes the disney movies ...Oh yea didn't you say you DIDN'T have a TV??? REALLY??? Hats off to you...I would miss mine. i don't watch it everyday but somedays I like to sit there to just relax in front of the tube :D Although I'm not sure why we pay for cable when we only watch it a couple times a week. During the summer when DD's friend is here blockbuster is our best friend :lol: The girls love to rent scary movies to scare themselves silly. Me to though I will sit there and watch with them sometimes. Maybe offer your friend a couple weeks then if it works out keep her longer. Then your not stuck if it doesn't work out.

2beautiful2Bfat
02-15-2008, 03:51 AM
Don't worry Lorra you can get right back on the wagon!!

DH also bought me chocolates but I only had one and plan to for every day for the next 10 days!! Yay! I figure it's like having a 100 calorie pack only way better!

Ya we don't have a tv and I"m glad although it's soemtimes funny that my kids don't know certain things!! Like they know who Dora is because she is everywhere but they can't always remember the name of sesame street characters!! So if we are at the store they might say oh look mom that yellow bird!!! Also when their birthdays come around they don't ask for anything because they aren't exposed to tv ads so they don;t really want anything!! That makes it hard to no what to buy!!

As for my friends daughter I have to talk to her about it again but I think i will wait until next summer because we will be hopefully moving into a bigger house by then. Also the other issue is she is coming from overseas so it isn't so easy.

Losing4another
02-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Ohh yea wayyyy better ;)

Have you two tried the fruit H20 with vitamins? Zero calories/sugar too. I bought some today..I've tried the regular fruit h20 hopefully it's as good.

Wow lucky you. Do you take them to movies? I don't know how I could have got thru the early years without barney and blues clues. They probaly still ask for new dolls, bikes and stuff like that though right? Now that my daughter is older it's her friends she gets all her ideas from...so watch out those years are coming :eek: Cell phones, laptops, ipods and video games/systems so it's not cheap anymore either :yikes:

Yeah thats pretty far away to send her down/over just for a couple weeks. If your not sure about.. do wait until you are. Weve been waiting to buy a bigger house for years if I would have waited for that DD would never have friends over :lol: We do plan to do home improvements this year though so were hoping to be able to sell for more when we actually do sell

bgbrwnys101
02-16-2008, 07:07 AM
well I fell off the waong on v-day and havent gotten back on yet!!!!
Today is the day, atkins day 1...
I think diego does have like a leaopard baby and that is a great idea, dh is really sold on the farm animals and as we are right now watching home on the rasnge for the zillionth time, i think my son is too!!!
great idea for the farm cake too, ill keep that in mind.
217 from v-day and now I need to lose 10 lb by the first GULP
great day all
TAra

2beautiful2Bfat
02-16-2008, 07:29 PM
T- How did the day go? You can do 10 lbs you just have to buckle down!! We are going to do this!!

bgbrwnys101
02-17-2008, 09:53 AM
hey 2b2, I know it, I didnt work out yesterday, did go shopping, rearrange furniture and take my son swimming, so I was at least active. So far this am, am doing homework, tending to son and planning to sneak away top gym when dh gets home fromwork at 2pm.
I am determined to do it and did stay on atkins yesterday and today, so far!!!
how are you doing?
t

2beautiful2Bfat
02-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Hey T
TOM arrived this morning and I am having wicked cramps!! I can't handle this!! Last month was my first period after 18 months (preganancy and nursing) I didn't have any cramps or weight gain but today I was up on the scale and I have the cramps!! Will the weight go back down? I am freaked out and afraid to eat anything!! This is awful!! TOM is not good for morale!!

You sound like you had anactive day yesterday!! I barely moved my butt off the couch!!! Today I will work out when the cramps stop!!

Good for you stayinmg on plan!! I hope to get to 198 by march 1st!

bgbrwnys101
02-17-2008, 11:01 AM
2b2 you just stopped nursing? yes, I think I remember the cramps were pretty bad the first couple of months. try milk, it helps.
198 is totally doable!!!
today I am making it to the gym, talked to dh and he will come straight home, gym closes at 4 on sundays!
I am on vacation this week and have a plan to get my 2nd floor cleaned(its horrible up there) by doing some every day tue, wed, thur and those days I will spend extra time at the gym and some time at the college getting homework done.
Friday is my day to drop my son off at school, hit the gym and relaz for a couple hours of uninterupted reading!!!!!
T

Losing4another
02-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi ladies!

Weekend went okay...today not so good. Didn't track. Thats my down fall after the weekend...getting back into the habit of tracking everything again.

T~have fun while on vacation. Dd had a school day off so we went to see a movie. Good luck getting upstairs cleaned...I have an extra room thats supposed to be the computer room but it's more the dump everything so we don't have to look at it room :lol:

B~ How are the cramps? I hope they are better. Are you in onederland yet?

2beautiful2Bfat
02-19-2008, 06:00 AM
I haven't stopped nursing but I am on a bit of a reduced schedule about 1 or 2 times a day. I hate milk so forget that idea!! But yesterday the cramps were okay. Just day 1 was really bad.
Tara Sounds like you have a good week ahead!! I also plan to get some major cleaning done this week. I'm cleaning out my dump room today...I hope everytime I say that it doesn't get done!! (I have the exact same room as you Lorra!! Maybe we should put our scales int here and close the door forever!! :D

Okay this week I am totally dpressed. I got my period on sunday and seemed to gain 3 lbs with it!!! yesterday I was still up and today I am down a lb but do you think this is from my period or did I somehow gian? I am so scared!! So at this point I am not near onderland and I am wondering if this is going to happen to me every month because if so I will lose a week of weight loss each month!!!

L- I also haven't been tracking as much as I should. I really want to start using my fitday for everything. I think I will start today and will do it religously until I hit onderland. I have to see what is going on!

Losing4another
02-19-2008, 08:26 AM
B~ :hug: It's from your period. If you haven't had one in that long that has to be what it's from. I wouldn't worry about gaining that much each time since you will get them closer together next time. Best thing to do is TRY to put the scale away during that time of the month. It's hard I know but it's mostly from the extra fluid in your body so don't believe that scale until miss period has packed her bags and gone :D

:lol: great idea...everything else in there never gets used again. The Monday and tuesday following the weekend Dh is home is when I have the most to clean. Since Dh has been living in a hotel room hes lost his manners and just throws everything everywhere waiting for the maid to pick it up I guess :mad: You know how long it's going to take me to get him back to how I've trained himv:?: I don't want to think about it

You know what our goal should be instead of pounds gone....we should make a goal of tracking ...No days off of tracking until we hit ____ amount of pounds. Yea good idea :^: No days off from tracking until I'm out of the 230's.....We can do this :dizzy:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-19-2008, 09:22 AM
I had a period 30 days ago and that was my first after 18 months and this one is my second. Are you sure the weight is from my period? 3 lbs!!!!! Is that possible? will it go away? Will I lose this week or just maintain?

L- I think with DH you have to keep him in lin when he coems home otherwse you are going to have abig job on your hands when this contract is over!! Men are so strange!! Recently DH started leaving his dishes on the counter on top of the dishwasher instead of just putting them in!!! I nipped that in the bud and now he is back to normal but those few days drove me crazy!!

I'm in for the tracking challenge!! I'm going to track until I get to onderland!

Losing4another
02-20-2008, 04:03 PM
If it's water weight it will go away when your period does. It's not unheard of for women to gain sometimes 5 pounds or more with that time of the month. I wouldn't worry unless it's still there when it's over.

I tracked yesterday and glad I did cause when I looked up a sandwich that I THOUGHT would be low in points turned out to be 19 points :eek: If I wouldn't have tracked that right I would have gained and been mad since I thought it was a good choice. Good thing I gave half to my daughter or I would of had a gain for sure. I just made up for it by eating a low point dinner.

As for Dh as soon as he gets home he flops all his dirty clothes from the week right in front of the front door :mad: All his bags and stuff go a few feet from that. At first I didn't mind as much... I would just pick it up as with anything else that lands on the floor around here but now it's pissing me off ... it's not just that anymore now he leaves everything all over the house. Cans of soda on the night stand dirty clothes from while hes here on the bathroom or bedroom floor. I slack on cleaning during the weekend to spend more time with Dh and DD but come Monday morning this house is just awful. I spend most of Monday and some of tuesday getting caught back up on everything that was thrown about...It never used to take that long when Dh knew how to clean up after himself....I will have a talk with him this weekend... if that doesn't work i will just have to be on guard duty on the weekends too. Will just have to nag nag nag....See men bring that on themselves :lol: if we don't nag nothing gets done :mad:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-21-2008, 05:49 AM
L- I was so depressed yesterday and this morning...I still feel bloated. i wasn't even going to come online today1! But then I weighed myself and it said 200!!!!! I am so excited!! I am back on track now!! I hope I can drop a lb today!!

sorry about the sandwich!! That has happened to me a few times usually in both directions!! Like my portobello mushrooms only have 50 calories!! And I eat them as a lunch!!

good luck with DH. I definitely think you have to nip this in the bud!!

bgbrwnys101
02-21-2008, 07:01 AM
2b2 glad you are down!!!!!!
Lorra I used to do that all the time on WW it drove me crazy!! Can you use your flex for the extra points???
212.1 this am!!!! I skipped the treadmill yesterday, did the sauna and the pool for 50 minutes, yesterdays head cold and fever are holding there own, today the sore throat came to join the party!! I feel less like my head will explode though so I may do the treadmill as well as the sauna and pool today!! 9 days to lose another 5 lbs for my March first goal!!!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-21-2008, 07:35 AM
Me too!! I was really losing hope!! Now I am motivated again!1 I have already worked out and did my crunches and it's only 7:30!! Yay me!

T- Terrific loss!! You can do this by march first! I think I may do my leek diet again today to help with thisbloated feeling. Despite what the scale says I still feel bloated! Also I am hoping to lose that pound by tomorrow and hit wonderland early!! depending on my weight tomorrow I may readjust my goals.

Losing4another
02-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Okay so I'm 234.4 this morning. Not sure if I will get to 231 by tuesday :eek: Might have to push that goal back and try for the 3rd (tuesday meeting) Can't give up though I just started tracking again daily.

2beautiful2Bfat
02-22-2008, 11:29 AM
why tuesday? Aren't you going for March 1st? That is not tuesday...I don't have a claendar in front of me but I think tuesday is the 27th.

I am so desperate to hit wonderland I don't know what to do!!

I was going to do my leek thing again but when I went to the store they only had yucky looking ones and they were still expensive so I left them so I had my ornage for breakfast and I"m going to have tuna for lunch.

Losing4another
02-22-2008, 12:28 PM
I want to do my 20lb goal reward (231) with my tuesday meeting. I was trying for this Tuesday coming up but I don't think it's going to happen...so I'm thinking maybe the 3rd. Unless I lose 3 pounds in 3 days ...most likely not going to happen.

Dh may be working the weekend this week so that will make staying on track easier.

B~ I feel your pain....I want to see some different numbers already :eek: Seems to always take forever when you get close to getting into the next set of digits

2beautiful2Bfat
02-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Go for the 3rd you can for sure do it!!

Glad Dh is working - you'll have less clean up too :D

I am really going to be good this weekend so I can see an improvement on monday!! Only problem is I made chocolate covered pretzels!!! How can i stop myself from eating them?

Losing4another
02-22-2008, 02:21 PM
Ummmm I would say promise yourself one or two but if you don't think you could stop at that ...put them away as soon as your done making them. I do that when I'm making something I don't want to eat to much of....keeps me from eating more than i want to.

bgbrwnys101
02-24-2008, 07:38 AM
Hey ladies!!!
I found myself in the er Friday am with sinus infection and bronchitis, mixed with my asthma and it has been a long couple of days!!!
Feeling a bit better today, though am still taking the percocet for pain!!!
Stayed on track, and didnt lose or gain, so that is good.
Tara

Losing4another
02-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Hope you felling better Tara :hug: it's harder to lose when your taking meds.

I seen 233 on the scale :D I'm sure I can pull off two more pounds by next Tuesday

2beautiful2Bfat
02-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Okay I'm truly annoyed and really closing to giving up!! What is my body doing? Can I still blame any of this on TOM? It's been a week and the scale is still bouncing up and down like those stupid bouncy balls from the dollar store!! I am annoyed!! If my weight is not down tomorrow I really don't know what I"m going to do. Here is what happened please give me some feedback before I cut of the saddlebags (at least then the scale woudl be down for sure)
Last friday I was 201 sunday TOM arrives and I am 205. mon-wed 204 thurs 200 fri 203 and today 202. What is going on? Please help me!!

2beautiful2Bfat
02-24-2008, 07:30 PM
L:- awesome job on the loss and you are for sure going to maek your goal!! Are you going to your meeting this week?

Losing4another
02-25-2008, 08:06 AM
B~ Is TOM gone? I'm not sure why your scale is going crazy. Are you getting enough water? Don't give up :hug: You have came way to far to do that. Try and hang in there to see if the scale will start going down again. I know a couple of times even when I stuck to my points like glue I went up a little...thats the price we pay for weighing in daily. I'm sure it is still all related to TOM. Sounds like your body is just holding fluid....it's so up and down I wouldn't believe anything you see until it's gives you some numbers that don't move around so much.

2beautiful2Bfat
02-25-2008, 10:26 AM
TOM is way gone but today the scale said 201 so I feel better with that. I have decided to do my leek detox. Last time I only lasted a day but this time I'm going to try to do 2 days. TYou are suppsed to do one full day and the second day you drink the soup all day until dinner and have a normal dinner (normal meaning meat veggie and a bit of starch. So we'll see if that helps with the water retention. I'll keep you posted!!

bgbrwnys101
02-26-2008, 06:07 AM
Hey ladies!!!
I am still here, not able to work out though, and am alittle frustrated I wont make my goal. But I am able to eat food now instead of just atkins shakes!!!
L great job on the loss, you should meet your goal!!!!!!
B take a couple of days off from the scale, then see what happens
Looks like snow today and tomorrow...snow days.....maybe!!HEHEHEHEHE
And the kids think they are the only ones who love snow days!!!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi T are you still sick? I really don't think I can stop weighing myself A. I'm too addicted and B./ the last time I stopped I never started again and 40 lbs later here I am! So i will continue to weigh in daily but will try not to obsess over it! I may change my weigh in day to thursday because I always get a good weigh in on thurrsday and then friday morning it is up!! Anyways I did my detox all day yesterday and this morning until lunch and I feel great and am down a pound! I am now getting my new purse!! Now that I have seen 200 2 x I feel good. I have 4 days to lose that last pound to make it into onderland although I woudl really like to see 198 I"ll be happy with 199.

T- my kids hate snow days!! They love school so much!

Losing4another
02-26-2008, 07:00 PM
T~ Atkins still makes thier shakes? I didn't think they made that anymore. Of course I haven't been looking either ...last time I was it was ALL slimfast.
We don't get snow days :( We do get hurricane days though. Although it's fun to have off no one likes those days either.

B~ My scale and your scale must have talked yesterday .... I was up 3lbs this morning. I was soooo mad :mad: No TOM and I tracked EVERYTHING with one point to spare. The only thing I think to blame it on is the water. I hadn't been drinking all my water for a couple days and yesterday I got it all in .... I guess was still hanging out today. However the gain had me in the I DON'T CARE mind set so I probably did some damage today:(

Losing4another
02-26-2008, 07:02 PM
I also took some of my allergy meds .....and did eat late....I don't know ..Darn it!!!

bgbrwnys101
02-27-2008, 07:23 AM
Good morning you two!!!!
I do love snow days, unfortunately I will have to wait to do my snow day dance until another day!!! Do I get to dig my car out this am, though, of course. Well I wont dig that much being an asthmatic with bronchitis, its not a good idea!!!!
anyway 213 this am and I am happy with that. I am still not going to the gym, I plan to start up on Monday and if I feel up to it b/4 then yay!!!
Hurricane days sound like they would suck...I will stay here with my shovel!!!!
have a great day you two
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-27-2008, 08:22 AM
Great news everyone : I made it to Onderland!! :flow2:

L- it's probably water!! What did you eat yesterday? Did you go to your meeting?

T- sorry about the shovelling! and please :getwell:

Other interesting news. Last night I took the baby to the hopital because she was vomitting with diarrhea it turned out to be a gastro but I was really worried becasue the symptoms were strange..too graphic . Anywasy we got hoem at 4 am and I am exhausted. I'm going to get my big kids off to schol and then hopefully go back to bed!

Losing4another
02-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Still up but only .2 ...probaby from yesterdays :eek: over it all mood. Still don't know where it came from. Dh says lack of sleep...think he may be right :yawn:

Tara~ Sorry you didn't get a snow day :hug: We had a almost state wide power outage. Thankfully my power didn't go but I know some of the street lights were out. All from a fire at the power plant.

Losing4another
02-27-2008, 08:35 AM
Way To Go :bravo: Your scale finally decided to give up the fight huh :goodscale
Aww poor baby. I hope she is feeling better now

2beautiful2Bfat
02-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Don't worry .2 is nothing!! I personally don't even bother with the ._ I just foocus ont he main number cause when I get to goal if the scale says 135.5 I will be fine with that.

That is crazy abotu the power outage!! Someone made a post about it I think!

Baby is sleeping now and I am wide awake!! I'll probably feel like crashing when she needs attention!!

I'm having the best breakfast ever. 2 boiled eggs and strawberries with splenda on them!! They weren't very sweet!

Kavingate
02-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Hey y'all. I'm new, and 2beautiful2Bfat invited me to join here. I need some help! I'm hoping that the support here will make a difference in my success. I've always been alone in my struggles, so finding this community is incredible! Are there REALLY 70,0000 members here?????
Kate

2beautiful2Bfat
02-27-2008, 12:43 PM
:welcome: Kate!! I'm so glad you came!! I was just thinking this morning I wonder if she'll coem and join us. Tara and Lorra shoudl be around later and hopefully they will introduce themselves!!

Did you check out the challenge forum?

I read soemwhere that there are 70,000 members on this site. I'm not sure how many actively post but ALOT that's for sure.

I'm having a good day so far. I had my yummy breakfast and for lunch I had an oat cranberry muffin that I made with wholewheat and oats. I made them for my girls to have for breakfast because they always eat cereal and it is kind of boring. I also already worked otu and did my crunches!

Losing4another
02-28-2008, 02:18 PM
The only reason the .2 bothers me is because of the three pounds. I didn't know where they came from and I felt robbed :lol: I took a much needed nap today and weigh in afterward and I was 232...not counting it yet though. I didn't weigh in this morning. I went and jumped in bed after taking DD school ...it was cold. I can usually never fall asleep but I guess the 4 hours a night finally got to me. I feel better too.

KATE~ (((((Welcome))))) What kind of diet are you following. We will try are best to give you all the support you need :hug:

B~ Hope the baby is feeling better today

Kavingate
02-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks, 2Beautiful! I went to B&N and got a copy of a SB cookbook, so tomorrow I begin my journey!

2beautiful2Bfat
02-28-2008, 04:55 PM
It is freezing here and I am bloated again!! I have no idea why or what to do about it!! And tomorrow is the final weigh in for the month. Although someone on another thread says she weighs in on the first of ther month because otherwise you lose the last day of the month! What do you guys think?

Lorra 232 is great! My baby is doing better today...she is still having darhea but she is in good spirits and not vomitting.

Kate so you are doing SBD...let us knwo how it goes. Phase 1 is strict right? I'm not doing anything at the moment but I am considering switching to fat smash. It all depends on my weigh in tomorrow or maybe sat if I push it off. I really wanted to lose 8 lbs this month so I was thinking if I didn't I woudl try the fat smash but truthfully I think i may stick to doing my own thing. Cause I have lost 7 lbs this month and a total of 21 in about 6-7 weeks so obviously I'm doing something right.

Losing4another
02-28-2008, 07:10 PM
B~ glad to hear the baby is doing better. Hopefully she gets over the other end soon and back to her old self. It sucks to have little ones that young sick.

I hope 232 is there tomorrow. We will see....probably not with my luck

2beautiful2Bfat
02-29-2008, 06:21 AM
Nights are the hardest. She wakes up once a night now that she is sick whereas she has always slept through the night!1 Last night DH took care of her because I was sick as anything!! I took a laxative cause the pharmacist said it woudl help with the bloating....Anyways I was in so much pain all night!1 Even now I can barely stand up!!

bgbrwnys101
02-29-2008, 07:08 AM
2b2 WAY TO GO!!!!!!!:carrot: Great job!!!!!!
A statewide pwer outage...did you get hit?
Kate, welcome and good luck

Losing4another
02-29-2008, 08:15 AM
B~ Next time try and take one that is a little more mild. Does she have a virus?

T~ No our power wasn't out here but a lot of the street lights around our county were out. Thankfully..usually when the power does go out our city is the one to go first and the longest to restore since we are the last town in the county. The last hurricane that hit our power was out for about a week and a half.

Weighing in tomorrow is a better idea ...HOWEVER I made my goal already :D 231.2 this morning :dance: I wanted to be 231 for my tuesday meeting and I did it (and before the 3rd)......Will not get to do the reward with my Tuesday meeting though. I will have to get it today with the Friday meeting. My fault for not making a earlier meeting this week. If I skip it I will still have to pay for this week so I'm going to have to do it today. I had that gain this week and no way was I going into a meeting being up 3 pounds even if it was only water weight.

bgbrwnys101
03-01-2008, 06:55 AM
well no way am I making my goal, yesterday I was up 3 lbs, pms what can I say. So, I am just focusing on a new goal, this time I am timing it away from my tom!!!!
MArch 17 and my goal is 207
Hopefully I will make this one. I was on a roll for todays goal until I got sick, you just cant workout when you have bronchitis and asthma, alos I have been off my diet plan, stress eating, I really hate my job...I hope I get the transfer I put in for
Have a great day all, I am snowed in again today!!!!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
03-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi ladies a few hours after my last post I ended up in hospital!! The laxative did not agree with me! I was in bad shape!1 Anyways I'm home now and back on track today.

Lorra I love your new avatar! :congrat: You must be so excited for your meeting tomorrow!! Wait you went on Friday? I'm confused!

T: I'm sorry you didn't make your goal but glad you are feeling better!

Losing4another
03-03-2008, 08:16 PM
OMG what kind did you take? Maybe you better not do that one again :eek:

Yea I had to go to a Friday meeting...I didn't make it earlier in the week and you have to go at least one a week. Maybe I will be able to make a tuesday meeting for my 10% reward (225). I'm probably not going to go tomorrow either...will either slip a Wednesday or Friday meeting. I'm up from the weekend and I can't go in with a gain...Trying to get to 230 before weighing in again.

T~ You will make your St patty's reward. Six lbs right?

Losing4another
03-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Hey look you two I made it to my 1000 post :woohoo:

bgbrwnys101
03-04-2008, 06:05 AM
Hey you 2
b, I am glad you are feeling better and came home!!
I was home sick yesterday with some sort of a 24 hr stomache bug, I am so sick of being sick!!!!
Anyway I reluctantly stepped on the scale today, I guessed 218 and was very surprised to see 210.7 on there!!!!!
Tomorrow I will hit the gym agin, giving myself today to make sure my tummy is ok!!!
Off to change my ticker:carrot:
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
03-04-2008, 06:50 AM
Lorra- the pill was called Carters. I'm never taking it or any other laxative again although the past 2 days whenever I am drinking I start to feel sick again!! I'm wondering if it is not the pill and something related to aspartme? I drink ALOT of crystal light!!
So what was the 20 lb reward?
:congrat: on your 1000th post!! That is major!!

T- I"m so jealous and happy for you at the same time!! My scale is not budging unless you count going up!! I'm sorry your still sick though!!

Losing4another
03-04-2008, 08:41 AM
T~ The stomach flu could be why your less than what you thought. Whatever works right :lol: As long as it doesn't come back. Try taking extra C.....I keep hearing how it only works for kids but whenever someone in the house is sick or I feel like I'm getting sick I take extra for a few days. It must be doing something right cause I either never get sick or get it and it's over with in 3 days or less ...when everyone else is still sick for a week or more.

B~ it could be the crystal light.....I get bad headaches when I drink to much of that. I try to water it down as much as I can stand when I do drink it. Try the flavored water...not as much in there. I wouldn't take anything like that if I were you either. Next time try something for PMS that helps with the bloating.
My reward was just a sticker :lol: It's doesn't sound like much but it means a lot. Then my 10% loss is a keychain and a charm for the 16th week I'm there. After that I think everything else has to do with goal weight and being a lifetime member which is making goal weight and staying there. I don't plan to make it that far this time around ;)

bgbrwnys101
03-07-2008, 05:43 AM
Hey guys where are you?!?!?!?!?!
The scale went up today, but I started and was week and a half late, so It will be a rough one. Anyway I am staying on course. Taking a break from atkins, with plans to go back soon, for now am just watching what I eat and trying to makd healthy decisions. Atkins will restart March 17th, fitting with my other goal, one right on top of it!!!!
Great day you guys!!!
tAra

2beautiful2Bfat
03-07-2008, 07:39 AM
Sorry I was missing in action!! The past few days ever since I got sick I havemn't been able to get back on plan and I gave away my work out video and I've just been so depressed but I am picking myself up and throwing myself back on the wagon!! Truthfully I shoudl probabbly pull the wagon myself and give the horses a break!! I coudl use the exercise!! Anyways I'm doing phase one of the fat smash!! I need to do soemthing to jump start my weight loss again!! The scale has been bouncing between 199 and 201 and I am sick of it!! I am still hoping to get to 195 by st. Patty's witht he help of fat shmash!!

T- sorry abotu TOM hang in there!!

L- I'm switching to splenda sweetened drinks for the next 9 days and I'll see what happens. When I do drink CL: I put one to go packet into 3 bottles in stead of 1 liek it suggests so it is pretty watered down. Also I only have 2 packets a day! Who knows. I think nexct time I will try midol!1 good idea!!

Are you planning on quitting WW? You said you don't plan to make it that far?

I can't wait to have lost 10%!! I have 1 more pound to go!

Losing4another
03-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Hey T :hug: I was wondering the same thing...Where did you guys go :lol: Good luck hitting those goals...They are so easy to make yet so hard to keep :eek:

B~ Giving yourself a break sometimes it a good thing so don't beat yourself up. Just try not to to go to over board or you will have to lose it again.
Try to be careful with even the splenda...even to much of that gives me a headache. I guess it depends on how much is in it.
I don't plan on quitting WW....But I have a lot to lose to be a lifetimer ...I will have to stop for a while when we decide to try for a baby. If I wait until I hit a lifetimer goal I would have to put trying for another child off for ...probably another year or so. I will be 30 this year so I would like to get any more babies that are going to be ......here now or never if you know what I mean. I think I want to try for another 20 pounds (211) before trying though. If I put myself into WW a little better I could do that by say the end of may. If I happen to lose more great but I think my doctor would be happy with that. Not comes the hard part putting those goals into action :yikes:

bgbrwnys101
03-08-2008, 06:11 AM
Hey guys
things are plugging along here, the gym was nice yesterday, especially the steam bath!!!!
B do you have comcast? they have a fitness section that has lots of neat workouts.
Have a great day you two!!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
03-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Well I am back on track. I started fat smash yesterday so today was day 2 and I feel good although i'm not sure how you can lose weight on this diet btu I'm going to give it a try!! Your not supposed to weigh yourself for 10 days but I plan on weighing in tomorrow just to make sure the scale is headed in the right direction!!

L- How does WW decide you are a lifetimer? I here you about trying for a babyI'm ready to start now!!

T- I don't have a TV!! I have a portable DVD player. I bought 2 workout videos yesterday adn did one and plan to do the other tonight or tomorrow.

2beautiful2Bfat
03-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Hey where are you?

Losing4another
03-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Hey ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA :( 3FC wasn't senting me reply emails so I didn't decide to look for myself until today. Not a lot of posts but some I missed.

B~ The decide on BMI I believe...however I think your allowed to make one a little above your normal BMI if you have atleast 10 % to lose. Me too but I don't want to be this size and pregnant. That only means your going to get even bigger afterward.

T~ How has atkins been coming along? I'm thinking about cutting some sugar from my diet. I know I've been eating way to much of it.

2beautiful2Bfat
03-11-2008, 05:08 PM
L- so what is your final goal weight?
I feel like everyone around me is pregnant and it is making me antsy!! I hope I have twins! Do you think you can keep losing in the frist trimester? I've read that. I didn't gain alot in my pregnancies I think under 20 lbs.

Losing4another
03-11-2008, 05:13 PM
B~ I don't know :lol: I never settled on a pound goal. Sometimes I think I felt good at 175 (of course thought I was way fat but was okay with my size) if that makes sense at all. Then I think 150 however don't remember my feelings on that weight. The goal isn't to be thin it's just to feel comfy with myself.
I wouldn't try to LOSE while pregnant but you can't go wrong by eating fruits and veggies all low fat :D

2beautiful2Bfat
03-11-2008, 05:32 PM
I here you!! When I was 145 I thought I was the fattest on earth! Now I woudl kill to be that small!! I set my goal at 135 but I will reevaluate as I go along!

I'm not pregnant ..yet but I do wonder what will happen if I get pregnant. I'm so motivate dnow. Wil I be as motivated after a baby etc.. I also read that you can not gain any weight in your pregnancy although I have no idea how. DH says if you eat the same amoutn as always you wil stay the same weight because maybe takes a portion and you get the rest and then your body has to use up fat for energy so it all balances out? I don't really get it but I figure I will ask my OB when I need to. She made me promise to lose weight b4 the next baby so I really want to impress her. So far I am 8 lbs lighter than when I started my last pregnancy so not too bad.

bgbrwnys101
03-12-2008, 06:01 AM
b I am feeling the baby antsies too!!!!!!! I am starting to bug dh for another!!!
Anyway I have noticed that my major weight gain monthly is at the END of my period, not sure why, but I am up today to 215 and my period is gone. I remember this happening last month too...any ideas?
What exsactly is fat smash? I saw the book but was too cheap to buy it!!!!LOL
Off to the gym to kill myself on the treadmill!!!!!
Tara
I restarted Atkins yesterday

2beautiful2Bfat
03-12-2008, 09:25 AM
T- wouldn' it be fun if we were all pregnant together!! Then we could have a thread about that!1 and get those cute tickers that show how bi gthe baby is!! I can't wait! BTW did you little boy have his b-day? I was in the cake decorating store ysterday and I saw all kinds of animal things and it reminded me of him!

That is starange abotu the weight gain after TOM but truthfully anything can happen with TOM. Have you noticed this more than once? The only thing I can suggest is drinking more water and watching you salt intake or if you are up to it you can try my leek detox?

I'm also curious to see how fat smash is going to affect TOM. I'll keep you posted!

Fat smash is basically a 4 phase diet. Phase 1 is detox you eat veggies, fruit, brown rie oameal and yogurt and soy products. phase 2 you add meat and cereal and then phase 3 desserts yum!1 and phase 4 is basically everything in moderation!
Phase 1 is amazing it lasts 9 days and ppl lose a tonne. I have been losing about 1lb a day! I personally think everyoen shoudl try it at least when you plateu or if you just eed motivation! It has really helped me!! At first I was only going to do phase 1 to shake my body up cause I was stuck going up and down between 199 and 201 and now that I have been doing it I am planning to do the next phase 2.

How is Atkins going?

Losing4another
03-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Hmmm I don't know how you would not gain any weight at all. The baby weighs 5-9 pounds and then the water...is at least 15 pounds. I would think you would have to lose something in the beginning not to gain anything.

How much different is brown rice from the white? I don't like oatmeal wet. I can eat it dry on cookies or other baked stuff. It reminds me of throw up ...:lol: every since my daughter was little and I've had to clean it up burf I just can't eat it. Isn't that weird? I like the flavor just not the texture.

It's so hard for me to do other diets because there is so much i don't like. I've thought about doing atkins for a week or two thats about as far as i can take it and when i stop losing weight. Then I thought do my own thing and eat everything but sugar. Meats fruits and all veggies ...thats low carb right?

2beautiful2Bfat
03-12-2008, 06:13 PM
I don't get the not gaining thing either but I read alot about it on the internet! I'll see when I get there but ideally I'd like to lose!! you know like those skinny girls! A girl at my work weighed about 115lbs b4 getting pregnant and she went down to like 103 in her first trimester and I don';t think she ever made it back up!! That would NEVER happen to me! Did I mention she was like 5'9!!!

Brown rice is more oatmeally, that is the best way I can describe it. It has the whole healthy multigrain texture & taste going on if you know what I mean. You could never fool anyone!! Unlike whole wheat pasta if you cover it with enough sauce and cheese you can barely tell the differenc...brown rice is not like that but it is not bad. I may actually switch over permanently especially since it is the same price unlike the wholewheat pasta which is usually expensive!!

You don't have to eat the oatmeal wet you can eat it anyway you like. In fact I made oatmeal cookies and had those a few times and you are allowed a cup a day which made about 8 cookies!! I didn't eat them all in one day even! I also made brown rice pudding it was pretty good. You can have splenda so you can make anything taste good with that!! If you like some veggies you can do this. I pretty much eat the same stuff all the time. I'm having sweet potato fries again!! I love them I could eat them daily! I also have smoothies almost every day. Also you could just do the 9 day detox and then go back to WW or try atkins or whatever. 9 days isn't that long and most people lose between 5-10 lbs so it is worth it!! I'm averaging a pound a day!

I was also doing my own thing before like what you are describing but technically it is not low carb because if you eat fruits and veggies with sugar they are high carb foods. But I lost the first 18-20 pounds that way.

Losing4another
03-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Well lucky her :lol: I hate skinny people anyway :D My sister in law was really thin ..actually under weight. She was home from boot camp before going back for some other training and found out she was pregnant. So not only was she skinny but she was fit too. She still gained a lot of weight. I guess it just depends on the person. If they don't have a problem with weigh before pregnancy they probably will not have it afterward.

I decided to do my own thing .....Just going to cut out the sugar. No candy! I've been living off of those 100 calorie packs and I know thats the problem. I just want to snack all day. So I'm going back to fruits and veggies...meats too. I had a smoothie this morning and it kept me fuller than those cereal bars do.
I have to get back to making dinner. A lean roast and veggies ;)

2beautiful2Bfat
03-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Well here's hoping that we will all get pregnant and gain minimally and then lose it in the first 6 weeks post partum!!

So does that mean you aren't doing WW anymore?

smoothies are great ..what did you put in yours?

Maybe you coudl limit yourself to 1 100 calorie pack a day? I've never tried them because I'm afraid I won't stop at one pack!

bgbrwnys101
03-14-2008, 06:27 AM
You guys are soo funny!!!!!
I am not doing atkins and have switched to WW again. I missed fruit and veggies...
Fat smash sounds hard, can you dip the veggies at all? how did you make cookies, a regular oatmeal cookie recipe? with raisins?
Sounds like your friend at work was borderlline healthy, how big was her baby?
Those 100 calorie packs are great, I actually really like the 90 calorie packs of mini chocolate drizzle rice cakes.
Spencers b-day party is next month, I have ordered the cake and its a little people farm cake, with actual toys on it. Its very cute!!! I set the date for his party before i knew the date of the march of dimes walk here and its the same day, so I have to fit in the walk in the late morning and then scramble to get ready for the party!!!!!
I have no idea what the scale says today, am trying to avoid it. I hope I make goal, but it doesnt look good.
have a great day you 2 I will try to kick dh off the pc later and check in...
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
03-14-2008, 06:50 AM
T good luck with WW. I hear you about the fruit and veggies. It's hard to be without any food group for a long time!

Fat Smash sounds harder than it is!! You can have yogurt and any spices so you coudl make a dip out of yogurt ..also keep in mind this is only for 9 days!! Also you can use olive il. I don't like salads but you can have salad dressing also. I mostly have grilled veggies with EVOO and various spices.

The cookies are made with oats. egg whites splenda and cut up banana or you coudl use another fruit bot not raisins cause dried fruit is not allowed. They tasted pretty good. And the recipe was for 1 cup of oats whish is your allotment for the day and it made 8-10 cookies.

Good luck with the party keep us posted!! My husbands' b-day is today and I made a huge cake and I"m not having any until I hit 194 lbs or finish p1 of Fat smash.

Good luck with your goal!

Losing4another
03-14-2008, 09:00 AM
Sounds like a plan :D We just have to keep moving and eating right in pregnancy. I'm not to worried about gaining weight after I'm pregnant it's the before I'm fighting with :eek:
No I'm not going to stop the WW meetings. They keep me somewhat honest. Knowing I have to weigh in in front of someone keeps me from totally going off the deep end and stopping any diet. I just want to get the sugar/ white flour out of my diet for a while....then I will go back to counting points. I'm Only cutting out sugar, bread and pasta. Trying to keep the sugar out as long as I can. I still have tons of those calorie packs all sugar (cookies, candy and cereal bars). My husband will eat them when his own snacks are gone :lol: probably this weekend. Hmmm I think it was just a weekend or so ago I was yelling at him for eating a whole box of them. Now I'm hoping he will hurry up and do it :lol:
In yesterday's smoothie I put frozen berries, yogurt (I don't always add this) milk 2% and a chocolate smoothie mix that weight watchers sells. When I don't have that I add pudding and jello mixes....sometimes I use V8 fruit juice instead of milk. What about you.... what do you put in yours? I would ask you what kind of cake you made for your dh's birthday but then again never mind I don't want to know:lol: It will only make me want cake and I'm only on day 2 of being sugar free :yikes:

2beautiful2Bfat
03-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Will you eat wholewheat bread and pasta or none at all? I know what you mean I hate when DH eats something that I have bought for my diet specifically and then leaves something else behind that I can't have!!

Wow your smoothie sounds so exotic!! mine are pretty boring!!
I either have strawberry banana which is strawberry banana soy milk, strawberry banana yogurt and some fresh strawberries and a banana.

I have chocolate with chocolate almond milk and vanilla yogurt

or chocolate soy milk or almond milk with a banana. Thats about it. Last week I made one with vanilla almond milk mango, strawberries and pears.

I could never be sugar free!! I mean I guess technically I have been for the past 8 days but I also have 3 cookies in the frezer waiting to be eaten!! I also had a bite of DH's cake. I won't say anymore about it!

bgbrwnys101
03-15-2008, 09:27 AM
B you are selling me on the fat smash diet, can you get me the recipe for the cookies? And can you eat any yogurt or does it have to be plain, I hate plain...
WW is going pretty well, I woke up hungry last night and so I made up a Slim Fast shake and had that, better than a sandwich!!!
Lorra, you are the queen of the smoothie:drool: that sounds yummy!!!!
Great day you two!!
Tara

bgbrwnys101
03-16-2008, 07:12 AM
212 this am, back on carbs, so probably not meeting my 207 goal for tomorrow!!!I am plateaued and frustrated, help!!!!
tara

2beautiful2Bfat
03-16-2008, 07:19 AM
T try the fat smash...I'm not trying to be pushy but if you are stuck anyway you may as well try it. Just commit yourself to the 9 days and then at the end do whatever you want!! I just finished the 9 days and lost 7 lbs. Now 2 of those I think were water and I am retaining again. TOM came on Friday!! Normally I go up the week before but with FS I didn't!

go check out the Fat smash section of this board and in the sub section there are recipes and you will find the oatmeal recipe there. Also it will give you a better idea of what you can eat.

You can eat any yogurt it should be low fat though.

I am so happy with Fat smash that I am continuing with it. Originally my plan was only to do the detox and then go back to doing my own thing but now that I have lost all this weight I feel great and am going to continue on to phase 2.

bgbrwnys101
03-16-2008, 09:03 AM
OK, So for the first 9 days I can eat fruit, veggies, yogurt, brown rice, egg whites, veggie burgers, plain popcorn all unlimited?
salad (with fat free dressing?), and oatmeal? Aslo 2 cups of tea (decaf) a day with minimal sweetener, 2 pickles, ICBINButter spray (minimally)forget the soy, I hate that stuff...
But theres a calorie limit? 1300 calories?
I looked on the fs board yesterday, also made the cookies, they were not bad, would love to put raisins in them, though...
How far off track am I?
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
03-16-2008, 04:58 PM
fruits and veggies are unlimited no white potatoes and no avacado! , yogurt is 2 6 oz cups a day. brown rice 2 cups a day. You shoudl try to have good protein from beans , lentils tofu etc. 2 cups milk oatmeal 1 cup, 4 egg whites,

Also you must exercise 30 min a day 5 x a week. Don't bother doing more (IMHO) because with each phase you increase by 10 and then 25 %. There is no calorie limit.

you are not supposed to have any dried fruit but truthfully I doubt a handful of raisins is going to kill you!

So are you fat smashing? Can we call this your official day 1?

I feel a bit like how Christian missionaries must feel when they convince someone to accept Jesus!! I'm so excited!! I love Fat smash!!

bgbrwnys101
03-17-2008, 06:07 AM
B no, not yet, I had just shopped for ww stuff and wont shop again for a couple of days. I am thinking of starting this weekend. So you can do baked beans? How do you prepare them? No salt pork...
I hate the scale, I gained a pound. Am now 6 pounds off todays goal....RRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH
Lorra, where are you???
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
03-17-2008, 06:16 AM
so let me know whe you are starting and come to the fs board...everyone posts their menus and stuff on the looking for a buddy thread.

I also strarted on a weekend but if I would do it again I would start on a sunday so I only get one full weekend because for me weekends are hard.

I bought the vegetarian baked beans in can. I either eat them plain or with salsa mixed in.

sorry about the pound. My scale is all over the plca today, bouncing between 193-195. but 7:15 is my official weigh in time so we will see. I hate when it does that, i'll take anything but i like consistency.

bgbrwnys101
03-18-2008, 05:47 AM
Yesterday was a really good day. I stayed in points and swam for half an hour. Stepped on the scale today and 211!!!!!!! If this keeps up I will stay doing what I am doing. I am a terrible swimmer, but it really burns the calories and is way better than beating myself up on the treadmill!!!!!
Lorra, where are you, I miss you...
Have a great day you guys.
Tara

Losing4another
03-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Hello ladies!

T ~ :hug: I feel so loved and missed :hug: Your back doing WW huh? No meetings just the points? I was thinking of doing sugar busters but I can't not have my white potatoes...I don't care for sweet and I know that wouldn't last. I'm back to tracking today. I just can't not track or I give myself the green light to eat more. I don't feel so hungry all the time though so I feel I did something right cutting out the sugar, bread and pasta out for a while.
You guy know what is funny about the smoothies I never even had one before....... until my sister in law got me addicted to them. I always thought they would be something like fruit soup LOL! We started a gym membership together with a little smoothie shop in the gym Whenever we would push ourselves working out we would treat ourselves to a smoothie. Then it seem to become a regular thing everytime we went out we would go looking for a smoothie. We of course had to find other places to get them when we didn't go to the gym..... so I've had them from many different places. When money got tight I decided to start making them myself....it took a few nasty testers before I got a recipe I liked. I like them cold so I always add frozen fruit.....and fruit is easier on the blender than ice. All this smoothie talk has me wanting one :lol: think I will have one for breakfast ;) If you like smoothies on the sweet side you can add those frozen sugared strawberries...thats what I started mine out with. Most places add a lot of sugar to their smoothies so it took some time to find a more WW friendly smoothie.

B~ Wow seven pounds is great. My weight watchers leader even said to try something new for a while when you stop losing. She was telling all us flexers to give core a try for a week if we happen to get stuck. I guess I sorta did that. I feel more in control now. Those first two days were hard I have to admit :eek: I was soooo craving sugar it wasn't funny.

I went to the store yesterday to pick up a few things and found single servings of veggies. I bought some of those to eat as snacks instead of those 100 calorie packs.

2beautiful2Bfat
03-18-2008, 11:19 AM
T- :congrat: That is great!!

L: glad you're back! I love fruit soup! I forgot about it I think I might make some!! I make my smoothies with vanilla soy or almond milk to give a bit of sweetness. I'm thinking about adding some spinach but i am afraid of it!!

I was pretty happy with my Fat smash results especially considering TOM is here!! Dr. Ian Smith who created the diet also suggests returning to phase 1 anytime you plateau. He has a whole chapter on plateaus and what to do to break them.

Enjoy your veggies!!

Losing4another
03-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Raw spinach isn't bad if you add a little. I used to put it in my salads...you can hardly taste it. I'm not sure about adding it to a smoothie though. If thats the only veggie in it you might be about to taste it. The V8 fruit juice I buy has sweet potatoes (which I don't care for) and carrots and you can't even taste it. Try a very little to see how much of it you can taste.

2beautiful2Bfat
03-18-2008, 03:14 PM
I happen to love spinach. I love it cooked and or raw I'm just not sure about putting it into a smoothie. But i will try next week. I am having a banan strawberry smoothie as we speak! (type)

Losing4another
03-18-2008, 10:43 PM
I never tried it cooked .....I never liked the smell so I never have tried it cooked. Dh doesn't care for it so I don't make it. I told ya I was picky :lol: I don't like a lot of seafood because it stinks :eek: Yea I need help. One of my sisters is a picky eater too so maybe it was just the way my mom cooked...Who knows :lol:
I had a smoothie too...not for breakfast though as planned. I had mine this afternoon after picking up DD from school. This one had peaches, red grapes, strawberries, and melon YUMMY!

bgbrwnys101
03-25-2008, 05:51 AM
Hey you guys....are you here??????
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
03-25-2008, 06:44 AM
Okay I have been too busy pigging out to even check my email!! I am so disgusted with myself!1 Yesterday I couldn't stop eating and this morning I feel sick!! I'm not even weighing in because if I do it will probably upset me!! So Today I am doing strict phase 1 of FS and trying to get back on track!!

I was down 2 lbs last week but who lnows now!! since Friday it has been a downward spiral!!

L- your smoothie sounds great!! My mom always made spinach or rapini and she cooked it with onions and a tonne of spices so all you smeeled were the spices it was sooo good. But I have never made it like that!! Soemtimes I make a spinach casserole or quiche.

How is everyone doing?

Losing4another
03-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Hi ladies~

T~ How are you doing with WW? Did you try fat smash yet?

B~ I hear you :hug: I'm there too. I was so hungry yesterday I just ate everything. I think it's the sugar back in my diet :( Easter has the sugar back in the house and my sweet Dh made DD and I baskets. I love him for it but the candy is killing me. I seem to do great during the day then pig out by night.

The spinach does sound like it would be good. I do love onions raw or cooked.

2beautiful2Bfat
03-27-2008, 07:02 AM
Okay so the past 2 days were good and I am down 2 lbs! I'm so happy because now I am no longer obese!! Yay!!

2beautiful2Bfat
03-27-2008, 08:06 AM
Ps
I still haven't tried the spinach and it looks like I'm getting a new baby!! I was asked to foster a 6 month old! long story but she will be here in 1 hr!! I'm running around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to get a stroller crib car seat etc!! I only had about 24 hrs notice they called yesterday at 12 and she will be here at 9!!

Losing4another
03-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Way to go ...I sure do hate that word "obese". I wish they could call it something else.
WOW! Congrats on getting a new little one in the house. How exciting :) Keep us updated :D

bgbrwnys101
03-30-2008, 06:19 AM
Hey you guys, I am so screwed up because my father is such a selfish *** thath I am eating all kinds of crap!!!
But I am here and know I need to get back ont rack, the problem is I just cant get myself to care enough to not eat the crap. What should I do???
Tara

Losing4another
03-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey T :hug: Sorry to hear about your father....but maybe we have the same one :lol: Mine has been that way for a long while now so I can't blame anything on him anymore ... I'm at the point that I don't care about my father that is. You have to think why you wanted to lose weigh in the first place and go back to that. I've been doing good during the day then messing up the whole day at night....Most likely because i don't track and that is what keeps me in control. I have to start doing it or stop complaining... I guess :(

Losing4another
03-31-2008, 01:00 PM
B~ Must be busy with the baby!

Okay so I'm up again from the weekend. By the end of the week I gained everything I lost :mad: One of these years I will be out of the 230's

2beautiful2Bfat
03-31-2008, 09:49 PM
Sorry I haven't been around I have been so busy with the new baby! Yesterday I forgot to eat!! With 2 babies it is just go go go!!

Tara what happened with your dad? Have you stopped eating junk?

Well I was down 3 lbas last week and am down another pound so far.

bgbrwnys101
04-03-2008, 05:44 AM
Hey you guys
My father is a selfish ***, when my mom told him she was pregnant he told her if she wasnted to stay with him she would have an abortion. Every time I see him he screws with my head, he is making me feel so bad about myself. I am also having problems at work and with my best friend. I think my stars are out of wac or something. I am going nuts. And I am definitly eating junk. I really want to smoke, but am eating whoopie pies instead.
Last night my son fell and put a nice hole in his forehead, he now has his first stitches. He is fine now, but I need a vacation!!!!!
Tara

Losing4another
04-03-2008, 08:47 AM
:hug: Tara ~ You don't need him in your life if he is going to treat you like that. I haven't talked to my father since my daughter was two years old (10 years). Hes never meet my daughter either and there are no plans for it in our future. He got a girl pregnant that was a year older than myself...I now have a 9 year old brother. I told him it wasn't my place to tell him how to live his life but I guess he thinks I will look down on him because all the Sh!t I got from him when I got pregnant with my daughter before I was married. I've tried to contact him but he never returned any of my letters or calls. So thats that. I don't care anymore and i don't spend anymore time worrying about it. My sister lives not to far from him ( my half sister we have different father's) and called me up one day to say Your Dad is in the store with me do you want to talk to him? I said NOPE No thanks if he wanted to talk to me he HAd his chance years ago.

Losing4another
04-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Stitches ...hes three right? Funny thats the age my daughter had her first stitches,,,well first and last. Her and a friend were jumping on a sofa at the friends house and there was a coffee table not so far away .... bam head first on the corner of the coffee table :eek:

2beautiful2Bfat
04-03-2008, 04:58 PM
TI'm so sorry to hear you are going through a rough time! We are here for you though!! Maybe when you feel like smoking or eating whoopie pies you could go for a walk or something else?

How is your son doing?

bgbrwnys101
04-07-2008, 06:19 AM
Hi guys, thanks for all the support, I am sorry I havent been around. I feel too guilty about my recent menu to come over...
Anyway I have only just met my father so its hard to say oh well, maybe that will come with time. I just wish he would either participate in my life or leave me the crap alone! Its all the yo-yoing back and forth that is driving me crazy. I have written him off, but then I cant seem to stick to my guns.
Anyway Spencer is doing fine, his stitches come out tonight. He will have a nice scarr, I already bought the Mederma for kids!!! Yep he turns three this month, I hope these are the last stitches, but somehow I doubt it.
I dont know what I weigh, I will check after my monthly is gone!!! I have been swimming religiously, but am eating crap. At least my exercise is regular. Not today thought, no time with two job interviews and his stitches coming out!
Anyway I also havent checked in with my classes in a while so I have to do that!
Have a great day you guys and I will do better about being her!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
04-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Tara we are here for you!!

I have been eating crap and have not exercised since the baby came so consider yourself lucky that you hve at least stuck o your exercise program!! I am hoping to get back ont he wagon today!!

I am hoping to get some help in the house in teh evenings and then maybe I will be here more frequently. These days I am sooo busy with the 2 babies!!

Losing4another
04-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Hey ladies~

Me too I'm not on track either. I'm not way off track but I'm not losing either. I go back on track when I gain then back off when I lose a couple of pounds....ahhh yo yo

Good luck with your Dad...but if you have to end the relationship you know you lived without him before you can do it again :hug:

bgbrwnys101
04-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Thanks you guys.
I am loving swimming and am up to 14 laps wiothout thinking I am dying!!!!!
I am home from work today to go to the dr. I think I have bronchitis again and my asthma is all riled up.
Anyway I am still here. We should get back to posting at least every other day!!! Anyone want to try it?
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
04-13-2008, 05:12 AM
Hi everyone!!
T how are you feeling?
I'm sorry I haven't been around lately but the baby has been keeping nme very busy! She doesn't sleep through the night yet either so that is a new adjustment!! In addition i have been really sick and was expecting TOM and so far it hasn't heppened!! keep your fingers crossed :crossed: for me!! I would love to be :preg: I have already convinced myself I am so as soon as TOM does arrive I will be devasted :(

As for me and the weight loss I'm still losing but i haven't been very good. I had an okay week last week and then a bad weekend (typical) and exercise...what does that mean again?!?!

bgbrwnys101
04-13-2008, 11:56 AM
B
did I miss something...are you trying...???
I have been sick again too, went to the dr friday and he is an idiot, ER saturday am 4:30, begging for help with the throat pain. I can barely talk and my throat is killing me. It not where throat pain usually is, its further down, so nothing touches it. They gave me phenergen with codeine, but dh is at work and I cant take it when I am alone with Spencer.
Anyway not working out these days, but am missing swimming and itching to get back in the pool!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
04-13-2008, 01:35 PM
No we are not trying but we are also not not trying if that makes sense!! I woudl be ecstatic to be :preg:!! But I wasn't planning on really trying until july or when I hit goal.

T I'm so sorry about your throat! what do they think it is? why can't you take the meds? does it make you too sleepy?

bgbrwnys101
04-14-2008, 07:31 AM
Yup. it makes me loopy. They told me its a viral infection, and I have to wait it out...I am miserable and home again from work I can barely talk and have these coughing fits that would scare the kids, I work in an elementary school. I am basically on a ginger ale and sherbet diet, I did eat some pasta yesterday. everything else hurts. I tell you I am so sick of being sick, and I want to go swimming...
t

Losing4another
04-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi ladies!

Glad to see some posts in here :)

I can't stay I'm running out the door.
I took the whole week off last week....gained three pounds :eek:

bgbrwnys101
04-17-2008, 06:20 AM
Good morning all,
I am off to work. first time since last thursday. Having a bit of a hard time breathing, but am giving it a try. I have my inhaler and my spacer and am also hitting the pool. I need to, I cant believe how tight my body is from not swimming, it really loosens everything up. Also I am trying it without a shirt over my suit today, Ill let you know if the shirt comes off!!!
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
04-17-2008, 06:26 AM
T so are you feeling better? Swimming without a shirt now that is a level!! I'm not even up to the level of swimming with a shirt!! I'd still be too embarrassed but maybe in another 20 lbs!!

Anyways I am down to 180 and feeling really good about that!

Losing4another
04-17-2008, 08:16 AM
WOW B your pounds are just melting off ...I'm so jealous.

I seem to have found my will power and I'm back on track. Lost the three pounds I gained last week ...and another. Hopefully I can pull another big number next week..getting me finally out of the 230's ;)

bgbrwnys101
04-22-2008, 06:16 AM
ok so I fell off the wagon, but yesterday was my b-day and I had some cajun and a sunday. Also visiteed the junk store at the mall and tried chocolate covered peanut butter cookie dough, wow it was yummy!!!!!!!
I am tying alli and we will see how that works.
great day all, I am off to the pool
Tara

bgbrwnys101
04-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Has our group died off???:cry::cry:
T

2beautiful2Bfat
05-02-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm still here but I fell off the wagon and was too embarrassed to come on!! Anyways I gained 3 pounds but I lost it so I am now back at 180!! I can't wait to see the 170's.

Lorra: congrats on getting out of the 230's!!

T: Happy birthday!! How was it? chocolate covered peanut butter cookie dough sounds amazing!! How is Alli going?