LA Weight Loss - Starting Michael Thurmond's Diet Tomm...need Support!!

simran
02-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi everyone, I am at my all time high at 235lbs...I need help and motivation. I am planning to start the michael thurmond six week body makeover from tomm...anybody wanna start together. I am planning to visit India(home country) in April and wanna lose as much as possible. Any tips, support or help will be greatly appreciated. thnxx

JayEll
02-05-2008, 02:18 PM
simran, :wel3fc:

I'm moving your thread to the General Diet Plans forum in hopes that you'll find more folks there. :) But if you need support once you get started, you're always welcome to post in Weight Loss Support.

Jay

miraclemom
02-06-2008, 10:00 AM
OMG! I am so glad I found you. I too am starting Michael's plan for the 100283 time. LOL I came here to look for support because it's kind of hard to get involved on his thread. They are so strick about what you say concerning the food plan. I would love to buddy up. I know the plan inside and out. Let's be buddies.

Jada
02-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Hello. I just ordered the plan and I am waiting to get it. I should have the plan by Feb 12th. I would love to have people to talk with. I need to lose weight and I hope this is the way to go.

miraclemom
02-07-2008, 03:19 PM
You will lose weight on this. I know from past experiances. Even if you do it half hearted, you will lose the weight. Not as fast, but still will come off. This week I have just half heatedly done it trying to motivate myself back into it and I am down 4 pounds since Tuesday. That's more than a pound a day. Not half bad. I will say, I felt it to be very strick and very hard, but if you are desperate enough, you can do it. I know the plan inside and out and I am willing to help anyone with it. It really helps motivate me to do it too.:carrot:

Jada
02-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Miraclemom, Thank you for letting me know that you can lose weight on this diet. I am hoping to have someone to start with that may or may not want to exchange e-mail to chat and help motivate me. I went on the site and did the blueprint I am a B I guess. I am supposed to get the box on Tuesday the 12th so I will start Wednesday the 13th. I am starting at 220 and want to be somewhere around 140-150 by June when My son gets out of school.

miraclemom
02-08-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm an A body Type. Let me help you get a head start on groceries. I can email you a food list that is very helpful.
By the way, where is Carsonville? I live in Dyersburg Tn. We may be neighbors.

Jada
02-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Miraclemom, I did the test on line and I am a Body type B. That would be great if you could help out with the food list. I am trying to figure out what foods I can and can't have.
Carsonville is in Michigan in the thumb. PM me with the list if you can.

motivatedchick
03-08-2008, 10:44 AM
I'm an A body Type. Let me help you get a head start on groceries. I can email you a food list that is very helpful.
By the way, where is Carsonville? I live in Dyersburg Tn. We may be neighbors.

miraclemom, i'd sure appreciate a grocery list too - i'm a type b, and should be receiving this plan at the latest this Friday, (5-7 day ship).

starting tomorrow, i'm going to ease my way into 100 oz water...

mnangel
04-20-2008, 11:16 PM
I am also starting the 6 week diet. I am the body type a and was wondering if you could forward me the food list also, as my book will not be here until next week.

maryea
04-20-2008, 11:30 PM
I am a E body type...suspect this is more unusual. Anyone have the food lists for E? Sounds interesting.

misstanyamarie
06-20-2008, 10:47 PM
I would appreciate a list of foods and free foods for body type B.

Thank you so much!

sheski
07-01-2008, 02:51 PM
I am curious, if anyone has a moment could they let me know if there is enough flexibility in his meal plans to be able to not eat any fish or seafood during it? His web-site had a few pictures of seafood related meals, so I am wondering if this is a reflection of the whole thing. (in nearly four decades I have not learned to even swallow, let alone like things with cold blood, so I doubt I ever will)
Still not sure if I will start an actual plan or just eat less more often and exercise more, but I was kind of looking for the possibility of a little jump start.

fraggle499
08-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi Gals!

I'm curious about the food types and portions for body type C. I have the program (locked in my attic in a different state). I have my food lists and everything, but I just can't remember the portions. Here is my current guess:

Before Workout: ½ cup fruit A/B
Breakfast: ½ cup carb A/B, 1oz protein A
Snack: veggies A, 1oz protein A/B
Lunch: 2oz protein A/B, veggies A, ½ cup carb A/B
Snack: veggies A/B, 1oz protein A/B
Dinner: 2oz protein A/B, veggies A, ½ cup carb A/B
Snack: ½ cup fruit

Is this pretty close? PM me with I'm on track