Carb Counters - Day One of Induction

View Full Version : Day One of Induction

ilovemike4alwayz
02-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Ok so I have been absent on here for awhile, but I have conquered one of my biggest problems. I decided this year that i am going to do one thing at a time in intervals. I have been soda free for the whole month of January and am continuing strong into February. Now I am ready to take on Atkins for the next 30 days. Then once I have that down I will work in a exercise program. I am not going to try and tackle everything at once which is what i used to do cause i always just failed. I already had a good breakfast and my lunch is already made. I am ready ladies. I will catch up on all posts this evening when i get home. its great to be back.

ilovemike4alwayz
02-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Oh and my ticker is not right so please disreguard it.

Puncezilla
02-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Ilovemike, It's nice to se you posting again. One thing at a time is a good plan!

CrabbyCakes
02-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Welcome back!

I think the "time intervals" idea is a great one. I have been doing that myself. I quit smoking in November, quit drinking soda the first two weeks of January and started Atkins Jan 14th. I've been holding off exercise, but I think next Tuesday (my WI day will be my starting point for that). Its a plan that has worked wonderfully for me so far as I have been overwhelmed in the past.

I hope it works well for you too!

bambifox
02-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Great plan Ilovemike!!! Welcome back! Who knows...you may even exceed your own expectations...it happens! I think that is the way we should approach everything in our lives...one thing at a time. Maybe that way, we'll actually get tasks/goals accomplished...again...nice to meet you and glad your back! Joyce