Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2002, 07:28 AM   #1  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy Terrified of being hungry

One of my worst feelings in my world is being hungry. At all costs I make sure that never happens. I have food with me a ALL times. When I eat a chocolate bar...I do not enjoy it unless I know I have another one waiting.....same with cookies, cakes etc. If I know I only have one cookie, I don't enjoy it, but fear that there will be no more. OMG I hate this so much!! I want this weight OFF!!!!!!!!!! Someone please tell me how I deal with this food issue and eat normal?? I eat and eat and eat and eat all day long. I never get full no matter how much I eat, I always feel hungry (or at least I convince myself it is real hunger)

The thought of being real actually physically hungry...scares me so much. I have no idea why....I have never had a problem with lack of food in my life.

Someone please tell me what to do....or at least please tell me I am not alone.
Old 02-16-2002, 11:13 AM   #2  

Good Morning:

I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I think I am never goling to get enough to eat.
God Bless you, I wish I could be of more help. This has been an ongoing struggle of mine for 50 years.

Georgie
Closed Thread