100 lb. Club - Completely, UTTERLY OFF TOPIC

View Full Version : Completely, UTTERLY OFF TOPIC

Trazey34
01-31-2008, 09:23 AM
hehe sorry but i had to share my latest obssession:

I watched a movie on the weekend and this guy in it blew me away, UGH so HOTTTT hehheeh a big old hunk of man, exactly my type and kinda like DH so I googled him ....turns out he has a bit of a musical career going on LOL

Anyone heard of Toby Keith??? YUMMMMMMMMMM I've never listened to country music before but "Big Dog Daddy" is kinda catchy ;)

tkglenn
01-31-2008, 09:30 AM
my husband like Toby. He says he's a really good country singer. I don't care that much for country, only some.

shelby897
01-31-2008, 09:32 AM
I LOVE country -- he's one of my favorites, if you like him, take a look at Trace Adkins -- another hot, tall man with a sexy voice.

GirlyGirlSebas
01-31-2008, 10:18 AM
Oh yes. Love Toby Keith and Trace Adkins....gotta love those big hunky country boys! But, my favorite? Gotta be Tim McGraw...yum yum! A lot of the ladies on the Biggest Loser threads are all ga-ga over trainer Bob. Yeah, he's cute....but, there's just something about these country boys that does it for me, you know?
http://www.ticketvision.com/concerts/images/tim_mcgraw.jpg

SunshineRunner
01-31-2008, 10:23 AM
ahhh..the sexy men of country...i've been loving them for so long it hurts :) just like a song.

GirlyGirlSebas
01-31-2008, 10:25 AM
And here's a little somethin' for Shelby.;)

http://www.greatjonescountyfair.com/07events/graphics/traceadkinsfull.jpg

shelby897
01-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Okay, so how about Gary Allan??
(how do you attach pics Rhonda??)

shelby897
01-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Do you think my husband would mind if Trace took me to dinner??

Robin41
01-31-2008, 10:36 AM
I saw Toby Keith in concert last year. Amazing performer. Fantastic voice and a really cute attitude. Doesn't take it all really seriously. Watch a few of his videos and that crush will only get worse.

He's a manly man. Another crush suggestion is Mike Rowe, the guy from Dirty Jobs. Even my husband has a bit of a mancrush on him.

Jen415
01-31-2008, 10:46 AM
Shelby!! I loves me some Trace Adkins too! Ever since I heard "Thinkin' Thing" years ago! WOW!!

I am also a big fan of George Strait ....
http://www.georgestraittix.com/GEORGESTRAIT.gif

And of course.....
http://www.memphisflyer.com/binary/56b2/ib0garthbrooks12.jpg

Nori71
01-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Not a huge country fan here, but I have noticed Toby Keith before and LOVE his music videos!

Here's a little Gary for you Shelby - I'd never heard of him so had to google him.
http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/assets/img/artists/allan_gary/garyallan62-280x336.jpg

dixied
01-31-2008, 11:19 AM
OOOHHH! Great thread!

Rhonda - Don't be bashin on yoga-boy, he's from TN and grew up on a farm.

I've loved Toby's music since 93, I've seen him twice in concert. Trace is great too. Rhett Akins is another on I've seen in concert that totally blew me away.

Smiling_Sara
01-31-2008, 11:20 AM
TK is BIG in ****ry music. I enjoy country a lot and like his music as well.

BrandNewJen
01-31-2008, 11:35 AM
Oh ROBIN!!!!!!! I hear you 100 BILLION percent on Mike Rowe ::swoons::

My husband and I love that show and any time it's on he's like "Jen, your boyfriend is on TV"

He's just sooooooooooo manly and sarcastic and funny... Mmmmmmm... and his "big burly man chest" (how I like to call it) with his manly fuzz all over it... gahhhhhhh

As for Toby Keith--- yick yick yick yick yick!!!! blech! I *love* big burly men and I HATE him. In fact, when he first came into the scene a few years ago my sister's like "Jen, I bet you'll LOVE this guy"... but he was just this fat sweaty big dude who thought he was too hot for his own good and wore cut off shirts but had NO muscles to speak off, just those flabby "big guy" arms.

Yes, he's toned up quite a bit since a few years back. but I can't STAND him.

Gary Allen---- my sister LOVES him to death (just went to a show of his and Keith Urban last month) he's cute, but not my type. We met him a few summers back when I was nice and thin... I'll have to dig up those photos somewhere! My sister was literally going to pass out she was breathing so hard--- one of the other people waiting in line was like "are you okay?" hahaha

Mmmmmmmmm and I agree with Trace Adkins! Holy crow! (I'd cut his hair, though). He can grumble sweet nothings to me with that sexy voice ANY time! :lol:

I was NEVER a fan of Tim McGraw (stuck up guy, in my opinion) but my aunt would rape him if she ever got the chance! :)

Trazey34
01-31-2008, 11:56 AM
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did you guys encourage me to watch Toby's videos???? NOW i'm a GONER!!!! heheheh he's SOOOOoooooooooooooooooo swooooony, I'm completely smitten! his videos are hilarious too LOL, I really had fun ALL morning watching them heheheheheh

CRUSH CONFIRMED!!!!

toby & tracey oh yah!
heheh Adrian (the DH) might object to that!!! it's so funny, that if HE was swooning over a woman singer, i WOULD NOT BE AMUSED!!! it's only funny when I DO it :)

GirlyGirlSebas
01-31-2008, 12:16 PM
Okay, Trazey.....now that Hubby has left the room, I can share my little secret. Hubby thinks I watch his Sci-Fi show with him, Stargate Atlantis, because I love the story line.;)

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/91/30/0000039130_20070413145208.jpg

http://www.michellerowen.com/blog/uploaded_images/gal_03-786144.jpg

Smiling_Sara
01-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Okay, Trazey.....now that Hubby has left the room, I can share my little secret. Hubby thinks I watch his Sci-Fi show with him, Stargate Atlantis, because I love the story line.;)

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/91/30/0000039130_20070413145208.jpg

http://www.michellerowen.com/blog/uploaded_images/gal_03-786144.jpg

Oh My God!!! Perfection!

Rhighlan86
01-31-2008, 02:08 PM
If you think he's cute take a look at Brad Paisley. I think he's a looker and from WV! :lol: what could be better! He's married to Kimberly Williams from Father of the Brides and According to Jim. They look so cute together! Just watch some CMT and you will definately find some pretty hunky guys! ;)

shelby897
01-31-2008, 02:14 PM
I agree on Mike Rowe -- I always like the hard working, dirty type!! I pretend to be interested when my husband watches it too!!! :D

For country music, how about Josh Turner? He's got that clean cut, little boy charm to him.

Trazey34
01-31-2008, 02:29 PM
yah I think I better stop :( DH is NOT finding my obssession quite so funny heheheh

He put up with huge crush on Matthew Fox (from Party of Five & LOST) because he looks nothing like him....Toby on the other hand bears more than a passing resemblance to A.... and he just said "hey, you've got a big tall blonde good old boy right in front of you!!" hehehe so true!!

His birthday's coming up.....I wonder how he'd like a jean jacket and a trucker hat??? I think lawyers can wear that! heheheheh

I'm done now!

shelby897
01-31-2008, 02:33 PM
I'm sorry Trazey, we don't want to get you in trouble, even if I met someone who looked exactly like my husband I still think they would look more romantic and sexy to me (after all, I haven't washed their underware, cleaned up when they missed the toilet or had to cook them dinner every night!!). You know, the whole greener grass thing....

tingirl
01-31-2008, 05:04 PM
WOW ladies!!!! You just made my work day a lot more pleasant! I decided to sneak on and was thrilled to see all of these hunky pictures! I've been lucky enough to see several of these guys at an Austin City Limits taping (which is very up close) they are just as good looking in person. Plus they all wear tight wrangler jeans :) Hubby thinks I just love the music :) Thanks for adding a little spice to my day!!!!!!

NotTheCheat
01-31-2008, 06:04 PM

Rhonda - I love Stargate Atlantis anyway, but I was so thrilled when Ronan joined the show. He is one nice looking man.

BrandNewJen
01-31-2008, 09:29 PM
For country music, how about Josh Turner? He's got that clean cut, little boy charm to him.

Ohhhh, I HATE him... and yeah, I think he's cute in the way you mentioned (not really what gets my goat going, though)

BUT--- I hate him for his personality----- when he FIRST started (long black train time) he came to a small club up in Buffalo--- we went to see him. Mind you the crowd is NOT huge and he's a NEWBIE!

Well, he finishes his set and comes off the stage right by us. There was a group of people who had his CD out and wanted him to sign it and he BLEW THEM OFF--- totally looked at them and just kept going!

I'm sorry, but when you're new you HAVE to take the time to thank your fans!!! Especially in a small venue! sheesh!

I mean, George Straight has like a bazillion number one hits--- and at his concert he spent like TWENTY FULL MINUTES at the end walking around the stage, shaking hands and signing anything and everything handed up to him. To the point where even I was like "Okay, okay George! Time to get moving!"

I can't stand conceitedness... ugh. Makes you immediately ugly to me.

wingsofbeauty
01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
Oh yes Toby Keith...utter fantasy delight!!!

shelby897
01-31-2008, 10:45 PM
Jen -- I think that's why I actually would rather not meet any of the celebrites I like, I don't think I really want to know what they are like -- it would ruin it all for me!! :D I just want to admire from afar!!!