Weight Loss Support - Christian Encouragers #133

View Full Version : Christian Encouragers #133

wilma12
02-05-2002, 02:38 PM
Welcome to the Christian Encouragers Thread. If you want support and prayers for your healthy eating or struggles that you're having in your life then you've come to the right place! We're here for each other.

wilma12
02-05-2002, 02:43 PM
Hi all! It's a lovely day here and I have to be inside!! It's -10C a far cry from the -30C weather we've been having.

I hope you all are having a good day and staying on program. I find it easy to do that at work but once I get home - look out!! I find keeping busy and drinking water helps.

I had a great day off yesterday - got caught up on book work and then did some baking. I make pizza loaves which end up being like pizza subs to put in DS's lunch. I keep thinking of all the stuff I won't have to do next year when he's off to school.

Well, I'm at work and should be doing some!!

Have a great day!

losing4good
02-06-2002, 08:15 AM
Good Wednesday morning ladies!

Ginny - don't mind at all your sharing our good news! ;)

I looked at WW online a couple days back.....right now it's $60 to get you started...covers the initial cost plus the first 3 months. I'm just not sure if I'd really use the online resources enough to warrant paying $15/month after... I may check out e-bay, I've seen a LOT of WW "starter" pkg there.

Anywho..... I hope you all have a great day today. Remember to let God guide your eating!!! ;)

Patricia :)

Eeyore's Sun
02-06-2002, 08:19 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!!:wave:

I have been MIA for some time but just wanted to POP in and say hello to everyone. So Hello :)

So sorry to hear so many are sick. It's been really bad here for some time. Our small hospital has been full for weeks now and having to just hospitalize the sickest ones. I pray that God will place his healing hand on each and everyone of you. I was sick several weeks ago and still remain really tired and weak. My get up and go leaves quickly. Will continue to pray for you! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Gotta run but I will try to check in a little more often. :lol: Have a good day!!!

losing4good
02-06-2002, 08:38 AM
I have a ???? Thought there were WW specific threads but didn't see any, so, maybe one of you could help. Does anyone know, if you do WW Online, does it show the entire pts chart as far as if this is what you weigh...these are your points, or if you plug in your specific info and it tells you that way? Asking because I'm wondering if we'd be able to get our starting pts allowances for both dh and I, or not.

Thanks!!!

Patricia

sami
02-06-2002, 09:07 AM
Blessing today,
I am sorry for being MIA but the kids have been sick and when they are home I don't get much time on the computer. I have had a hard time staying OP I have realized this weekend I am depressed. I have changed postions at work and I hate what I am doing. And all these animals are driving me nuts! Please keep me in your prayers. I do have a praise on tues I took my two youngest to the denist and while my 5 yr old was back with the denist the fire alarm went off and we had to leave the building. I was so scared I didn't know where my 5 yr old was. I found her. She was with her denist and I caught up with her on the stairs on the way out. Everyone thought it was a drill but it turned out the elevator that we had just been on the motor over heated and caught on fire! Thankfuly everyone was fine!

Patricia-Congrats on baby Joshua! I really miss those baby days!!! Take it slow and enjoy your time with your baby. One thing you can do is ask your doctor for a diet (maybe a diabetic diet it is so close to the WW) and follow that. That would be free! (ask at you follow up app.) And we are here for you to help with any questions you might have. I will try to be an example for you.

Ginny-I am praying for you I am going through the same thing at my job. I had to change where my desk is and the person who is suppose to move where his desk is won't move! I think I am going to start looking for a new job.

Wilma-Brrrrr pray that you are keeping warm. We have gotting a cold front and I had to get my coat out! It has been so warm here that we haven't need heavy coats.

Sherry-Praying that you are staying well. You have been missed so come back soon!

To all the others lifting you in prayer!
Sami

Zoe
02-06-2002, 09:20 AM
Good morning fellow Christian's :)

I am back on track.....finally! After being sick and not eating much, when I started feeling better, I was eating TOO MUCH but yesterday, I finally got back into my WW points......speaking of WW,

Patricia ~ if you are looking for WW specific threads here, I am on them. Look down the main list to WW....there are different threads ~ 20 somthings, 30 somethings, etc. There is one called "other age groups" and that's where I am, in the "Fabulous 40's" group. A great bunch of gals, a few from your area too.

Sherry ~ so glad to see you back again. I was wondering about you and where ya went. :)

to everyone else, have a wonderfully blessed and OP day.

ECmom
02-06-2002, 10:49 AM
Good morning!!!!!!!!
Just a quick hello!

Zoe- glad that you are doing better and back OP. Sometimes it is so hard to get your inspiration back.

Sami-sorry to hear that your family has been sick and that you are down. You've had your share of stress these days, and between the sick family and job problems there is little relief.
Spend some time in prayer- just you and the Lord- be honest with him with what is bothering you. And I will pray for you too!
Hope that your day goes well.

Wilma- glad that you finally got some warm (?) , well warmer weather!!!!!! Those pizza subs sound interesting and something like my Ds would enjoy. How do you make them? Hope that it is warm enough for at least a short walk. And thanks for starting a new thread.

Sherry- I am not sure if we have met or not. But welcome back!
I used to post here a year ago, and then got too busy and have been back since December. Glad to see you here.

Patricia- I am looking at the WW literature now, the # for the WW at home is 1-800-710-4663 (HOME). Were you looking for the points for you and Jack? I have the older literature and I understand that they changed the points a bit, but I am losing weight, so it must be ok!
The points I have are :

150-174 pounds 20-27 points
175-199 pounds 22-29 points
200-224 pounds 24-31 points
225-250 pounds 26-33 points
Hope that this helps. Check out ebay- they have all kinds of pieces of WW literature, so if you have some of it and are looking to fill in with only say the points finder or dining out guide you can do just that.
I have babbled enough for one day!
Oh- tonite I have another (and the last) practice with that praise team that I am performing with on Saturday. Please pray that it goes well!
Have a great day.
Ginny

this was quick?:lol:

wilma12
02-06-2002, 12:02 PM
Hi all! I'm popping in here quickly at work. Just can't wait until I get home!

Glad to have you back here Sherri. I remember you! Keep posting even if things don't go well. That's what we're here for.

Ginny: the pizza buns/loaves are easy to make. Just take ordinary bun dough and roll out a piece depending on the size of the loaf you want. Then spread a small amount of pizza sauce in the centre. Add a layer of meat and sprinkle with a small amount of cheese. (It sometimes oozes out!) Pull the sides of the dough over the filling and pinch together. Let rise approx. 1/2 an hour and bake for 20 mins at 350. Sometimes I make these in smaller buns or larger loaves. The larger loaves can actually be sliced and served that way.

Don't add too much filling or it'll all ooze out. I tend to use spicy meat like pepperoni and spicy sauce so that the flavour comes out. My family loves these.

Gotta go! I'll try to log on after work!

ECmom
02-06-2002, 11:24 PM
Hi!
Well, Wilma you've inspired me! Thanks for the recipe for the pizza loaves. They sound a lot like something that my family would like. And from there I could sort of make my own "hot pockets" - cheaper and healthier too!!!! (Ds likes those, and they are expensive). Hope that you got home ok from work.

Praise on the practice with the praise teamthis evening. It went much better than last weeks practice ( which was outright discouraging) and although this is not really my kind of music, I think it will sound ok and (Lord willing) I will be able to make some sort of positive contribution.

Gotta go. I think I have spent enough time on the computer today.
Have a peaceful evening.
Ginny

Eeyore's Sun
02-07-2002, 08:56 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hope everyone is gonna have a good day! Come on we have to think positive and not let the old :devil: take control, ya know?

I am still so keyed up about what I was able to do yesterday!!! We bought a treadmill on Saturday and I have been trying to walk but after 5-6 minutes have started having chest pain. I have a condition that makes me have too much pressure INSIDE my heart. So when I went to exercise the pressure would increase and I would start to hurt. But persistant and patience paid off yesterday. I was able to walk a whole mile in 26.5 minutes and didn't have near as much pain as I normally do!! I pray that I can continue this pace and be able to increase it gradually over the next few weeks so that I can get this old out of shape body back in line. :smug:

Hope everyone is doing well and that your day is wonderful!! Check back with you later.

ECmom
02-07-2002, 11:53 AM
Good morning!!
Hey Sherry! That is great news that you were able to stay on the treadmill for that long without pain!!!! (you have checked with your Dr about this, right?). Slow and steady- don't be too hard on yourself, ok? Keep checking back in here for lots of encouragment!!!

I got a good walk in this am. My eating has been ok- but with the mood I am in there is the potential for trouble (I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by all that has to get done).
So, I am off to accomplish something and reduce that "to do" list.
Have a great day!
Ginny

sami
02-07-2002, 01:08 PM
Blessing this morning!
I like you Ginny have a lot to do and decided before I get started I will pop in for a min. All of you are such a blessing to me. It really makes my day to share with my friends.

Sherry-Wow you are doing great. Be careful I remember when you had the last scare with your heart and I don't want anything to happen to you!

Ginny-to much to do and not enough time!!!! I pray you find a few min to yourself. And thank you for your words of wisdom I am going to spend more time in prayer!

Patricia-How is the baby? I am praying your day is going well.

Wilma-I am going to try you pizza's sounds great!

Zoe-How are you doing? I hope your still feeling well and staying on track.

Have a great day will pop in later!
Sami

wilma12
02-07-2002, 02:38 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm at work so I'll try to make this quick. I've had a healthy lunch and breakfast and am working on my water. I also have my muffin for pm coffee break. After work I go get my hair cut so that'll keep me from eating!

It's snowing and blowing out there today. I'm kind of concerned about the teachers and students heading out today for a conference 5 hours away. Please pray with me for safety. DS is going and will be participating in a worship band there.

Sami: I've been convicted lately about spending more time with God. I seem to find time to do other things so I should be able to find time for God.

Ginny: You're doing really great. Keep it up! I need you for inspiration.

Sherri: Please take care of yourself. We don't want anything happening to you. Take it easy and you should do well.

Zoe: How are you doing? I hope you're feeling better!
Have a great day!

Zoe
02-08-2002, 12:05 AM
Hello everyone ~ I'm home alone, Greg is in Vegas on business so I am alone....last night, tonight and tomorrow night. You would think that when I'm alone, I would do EXTRA GOOD staying OP....NOT!!! :( So I had a bad day (night really) but will be right back on track in the morning.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening and has a great Friday.

Until tomorrow.....

ECmom
02-08-2002, 12:07 PM
Good Friday Morning!
Just a quick hello to wish each of you a good day!
Wilma-sounds like you are doing great. What a nice reward for being good, getting your hair done! Hope it came out great and you felt a bit pampered too.
Zoe- hope that you get back on track today! Greg comes home on Saturday? Enjoy the quiet. We all need some time to ourselves from time to time.
Sami- how are you doing? I hope that you are feeling better and not so overwhelmed.

Gotta go clean! Blessings to all of you.
Have a great day.
Ginny

ECmom
02-09-2002, 09:01 AM
Good morning!!!!!!!
Sorry to see that noone has had a chance to check in today.
I am off to a ladies brunch this morning at my church. After I make breakfast for the gang here, that is!!
Hope your day goes well. Keep your eyes upon Jesus!
Ginny

wilma12
02-09-2002, 01:51 PM
Good Morning! I'm having a relaxing saturday. We're doing some cleaning and laundry and I've even watched my favorite decorating show!!

It's lovely out there and I plan on walking for a bit today. I just need to find my motivation. I'll let you know how I did!!

Have a wonderful day!

Zoe
02-09-2002, 02:00 PM
Happy Saturday!!

It's a sort of lazy day today. I slept late, something I almost NEVER do but I suppose I needed it. I picked hubby up from the airport last night at 10:30pm and I was beat! He is playing golf this morning and once I got up and going, I went to the post office, the bank and the dry cleaners. Now I'm doing laundry and watching "Ladies TV". It's a beautiful day here, around 65 degrees and sunny. Good walking weather here too Wilma....if only I had some motivation.

Today Greg and I will be discussing vacation which is supposed to be starting this Friday. It's still so up in the air but at least I know we ARE going.....so sunny warm Florida, here we come.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.

losing4good
02-09-2002, 03:28 PM
Hello ladies!

Just checking in.... glad to see the progress in here!! Keep it up ladies, I'll be joining you shortly!!! I'm not going to weigh myself until friday, at the earliest... maybe next friday... the 22nd..that would be 3 weeks post, and I figure all the "baby" stuff that will be going, will be gone by then, and I'll know what's left for me to take care of! ;)

Joshua is doing great...eating good, sleeping okay. I'm anxious to see what he weighs at his 2 week appt on friday. He was 7lb 14 at birth... 7lb 6oz at checkout... but this little guy is an eater!! :lol:

Ginny - thanks for that phone number... I don't think I"ll do the "at home" though... it's more expensive then the "on line"!

Zoe - I'll look again, but I thought I was on the right page, looking for the WW threads, but didn't see any.

I'd appreciate your prayers ladies, for a headache that doesn't seem to want to go away. It's been right behind my eyes for about 4 days now... ouch!! :?:

This is Saturday.... hope your praise "concert" is going well Ginny!!!!!

Patricia

losing4good
02-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Zoe - just wanted to let you know that I am NOT blind.... just didn't scroll far enough down!! :o

Anywho... found the WW stuff and did some checking, thanks.

Well, everyone is gone at the moment... and I need to do a little LIGHT picking up before a friend from church delivers tonight's supper. What a deal, huh?? :p

Patricia

ECmom
02-09-2002, 06:45 PM
Hi!
Hope that everyone who wanted to walk today (Wilma and Zoe) got their walks in.
Patricia- glad that Joshua is doing well. Nice deal (what a sweet person!) to have your dinner done for you. (You would be suffering with my cooking too, dear, if we lived closer!)

The praise team thing went ok. Roadblocks all the way- but I did the best I could and have nothing to be ashamed of. There was no microphone for me (no one could hear the squeaks!!!:lol: ), and 3 songs that I had never rehearsed added this morning with no music for me either. Fortunately, these were familiar and I was able to wing it without sounding foolish.
Another bad dieting day. Basically I am depressed, yes I know why and just can't take the time now to explain. I'll be ok, but my dieting is way off and I do not want to regain the weight I lost.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Have a great evening.
Ginny

Eeyore's Sun
02-09-2002, 07:17 PM
How is everyone this wonderful Saturday? It feels so good to have the weekend off!!! I slept in a little, went garage saleing, cleaned out my pickup, and did some planning on food for the next week. Thank goodness my DH's DR agreed with me yesterday and said DH needs to lose weight, cut back fats and cholesterol. :lol: I had been telling him but of course, my advise wasn't "heard" but the MD's was. :) This way I have total support from my DH but probably means me cooking more than him although he normally cooks alot but claims he can't really cook "THAT" way. Does that make sense? Anyway, we're in this together now. And I couldn't be happier.

It is such a beautiful day here today!!! It's warmer, sunny and bright but with a little too much wind but springlike. So that's ok by me. :)

ZOE ~It's so good to be hearing from you again. I have missed you so much. Good luck with making your plans for Florida. Wish I was going.

losing4good ~ The time in your life right now is one of the best in my life. I absolutely loved the time I got to spend with my babies right after they were born. They are so very sweet!!! I still cherish my time with them but they are growing up and different now. Especially my 14 yr old. LOL So, enjoy all of it. Your headache sounds like maybe sinus headache, but I hope it will get better soon. Hang in there.

Wilma ~Hope you found that motivation and walked. Aren't you glad Saturdays come at least once a week? LOL We all need a little relaxization in our busy world.

Ginny ~Your brunch sounds like a lot of fun. I miss those at our church. We used to do them more frequently than we do now. Hope you had a great time.

Sami ~ Thanks for your concern. The chest pain that I have been having is from the heart problem they found in October. I just have to go a lot slower. Now that I take medicine I was hoping I wouldn't have quite so much trouble but it is better so I'm not complaining really. And the MD thinks when I lose a lot of my weight the problem could resolve itself. Wouldn't that be wonderful?? You must be busy since I haven't heard much from you lately. Come back as soon as you can. ;)

Well, I guess I better go. I rented some movies and we are going to have a family night watching movies and I plan to have a little Smartpop and water so as to stay OP. Have a great night ladies!!!! Talk to you soon.

Teaki
02-10-2002, 04:37 AM
I have been MIA for a long time, and it was so wonderful to see familiar names on the thread... Hello again.

I am still struggling with my weight, tried to do low carb and felt great for a while and then it got to feel like depravation... so have been working on WW since Oct, slowly lost 8.2 pounds (to reach a total over the last few years - 50 pounds gone happy happy - joy joy But have gained most of my 8 pounds back again... don't know if you call that recycling or not???? Feeling very depressed.

Things change and life happens, some time it gets overwhelming. Will come back with an up date on my family happenings that you were praying for. Struggles seem to hover around us... we want to cry out...WHY, God?

Just needed to touch base with you, I feel like I am out on the end of limb all by myself... working, family, volunteering, health problems... still keep on praying and interceeding, believing that God hears and answers. Guess I'm just tired and over involved and need to streamline my life so I can get back to doing the painting and art work that God put inside of me.

Ramble on... sorry... will try and get back soon. Take care and God bless each of you.

ECmom
02-10-2002, 08:52 AM
Good morning!
A wonderful Lord's Day to each of you!
Good to see you back Teaki. You are at the right place (seems like you know that). Here is a place of encouragment and support, not loneliness and despair. We will inspire each other.
Welcome back!:)

This was just a quick check in for me......... I will be back later to post more. My eatin has been great (but then I have only been up one hour!!!!!!). Just 2 glasses of water. Off to feed the gang.
Ginny

PeachyMom
02-10-2002, 11:03 AM
Good Morning,

I was wondering if you guys have room for one more?

I have lost 40 lbs. since Oct. I am feeling much better. The doctor has even taken me off of one of my dibectic meds...YIPPIE
But I could still use some encouraging words.

258/218
:)

Zoe
02-10-2002, 12:34 PM
Good Morning Everyone!!! I hope that you are all doing well this glorious Lord's Day.

Teaki ~ Welcome back girl!!! So glad to see you here again!! Please, Please, don't go away again. I can tell you first hand that doing badly on my programs and then not logging on here only makes me to worse. I don't know about you but I really do NEED you all. :) I tried the low carb thing but I miss bread and pasta when I do that. I am doing WW too and find it the easiest program to follow, especially since we can have ANYTHING we want as long as we stay within our points. Oh, I've not been very good lately but am now trying to get back on track. Please, come back and ramble all you want, so glad you're back!! :)

PeachyMom ~ Welcome, welcome to you!! We always have room for one more, always! You seem to be doing so well with your weight loss....so please, come in and inspire us. :)

Sherry ~ Glad to see you again. You seem to write and then go....hahaha :lol:, like me. :lol:

HI Ginny, Patricia, Wilms, Sami ~ have a wonderfully blessed Sunday.

ECmom
02-10-2002, 08:38 PM
Hi!
Peachy! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! We look foward to getting to know you better. Gotta go- hope to be back here later.
Ginny

Eeyore's Sun
02-10-2002, 10:20 PM
Hello Everyone!!!!:wave:

Glad to see so many posting today. It's great to have support and friends. :) Glad to see you Teaki!!! It's amazing how very much I missed everyone when I was not posting. I just kinda got busy and missed a few times and it got easier and easier to miss. Kinda like when you miss church one time and then twice, etc.... And you don't feel right till you're back in the swing of things. Well, that's how I feel about this place. All of you make me smile and encourage me every day.

Welcome Peachy!! Glad to have you here too. :) Wow you are doing SO great!!!! You are an inspiration to us all. Keep up the great work!!!!

I have done SOOOOOOOO good today on my eating. I didn't walk though but had to go grocery shopping and that always takes a lot out of me. LOL Wish it could take a little more especially around the hips and stomach region. :lol:

Well, all you ladies have a wonderful night and sweet sweet dreams. See you tomorrow.

sami
02-11-2002, 10:28 AM
Blessing to all,
I have to make this quick I am waiting on a call but I need your prayers. My FIL was addmited in the hospital a week ago thur. My SIL took him to the hosiptal because his breathing was tight in am matter of days he has gone from someone who could joke and do everything for himself except walk,and needed help getting in and out of bed. Now he jerks and can barley talk (you can't make out what he is trying to say) and I am not sure he even knows where he is or who we are! I can't get over the drastic change! Please pray for him.
Sami

wilma12
02-11-2002, 11:19 AM
Good Morning! I'm glad to hear that you all had a good weekend. I did too - very relaxing. Yesterday, our pastor spoke on choices and how they affect our life. I could certainly identify because I've been struggling with choices in the area of eating and exercising. It really hit home. Our ultimate choice should be to follow God's will for our lives.

In the evening a couple of friends and I put on supper for a ladies choir that came to our church. It was a lot of fun and the choir was awesome.

Patricia: I'm so glad to hear that Joshua is doing well and that he's being good for you. Make sure you take it easy and get the rest you need!

Ginny: I'm glad your praise team went well. I also can identify with the depression especially when things aren't going well. I will pray for you!!

Eeyore's Sun: Sounds like you had fun on Saturday. It's too bad about your husband's health but the positive is that now you can both eat healthy! I think some of my eating is rubbing off on DH. He dreams at night quite a bit and I told him it's because he eats too much at bedtime - almost another meal. He doesn't have a weight problem at all. (sigh) I know that if I eat too much before bed I can't sleep properly. He's going to try it!

Teaki: Welcome back! Please share with us your struggles. We're here to pray for you!

Peachymom: A big welcome to you! You've done well with losing. Tell us more about yourself. How did you lose the weight?
We're here for each other through the struggles and the victories.

Zoe: It looks like we need to spur each other on in the motivation department doesn't it. Let's do this. I would like to be down a few pounds by DS grad in June.

Sami: This must be so hard on you. I am definitely praying for you.

An update on DS's friend Shawn: He has been diagnosed with Hodgkins disease and his prognosis looks good. The tumor in his chest was the size of a grapefruit. He goes for a CT scan today to see whether there are more growths in his chest and how far it has spread. He had a really good attitude about it and his friends are coping well and being there for him. Thank you to those of you who have prayed for him and I ask that you continue.

Thanks! Have a super OP day!

ECmom
02-11-2002, 12:08 PM
Good morning<
Sami- I forget, what is your FIL's age? Do the Dr's have any kind of diagnosis/reason why this is happening?
Lord Bless you and keep you and your family. I will lift all of you up in prayer.
Ginny

PeachyMom
02-11-2002, 04:13 PM
Thank you all for the welcome.:)

I am a 38 year old widow. My husband was killed by a drunk driver while we were on vacation in St. Augustine, Fl. June of 1998. I am blessed with 2 wonderful kids. Daughter is 13 and son is 8. Needless to say the are my life. I have been a christian since I was 12 years old. And I must say that my faith is stronger now than it has ever been. God has really "grown" me up over the past year.

I have always had a problem with me weight:(
I started the weight watchers diet in Oct. And have now lost 40 lbs. I am also trying to exercise and walk daily. I have been a diabetic for about 6 years. Last week my doctor took me off of one of my diabetic meds.:smug: Huge Praise!

I have been having a Bible study here at my house for the past 6 months. My 3 best friends and I usually meet in my bedroom every Monday night. We started with the Prayer of Jabez Bible study. We are now doing some of the Women of Faith studies.
We are having an awesome time. I can say that for the first time in my life I am REALLY praying for God's will in my life. Oh I don't know what He has in store for me....but I want to keep my eyes, mind and heart open and ready for it.

I work as a para-pro (teacher's aide) in 1st. grade.
Right now it is time for me to take my son to Karate...He is getting his yellow belt today :cool:

Take care and everyone be Safe

Monica

ECmom
02-12-2002, 12:28 AM
Good evening,
Monica- First of all, welcome again!!!! I am so glad that you are here and hope and pray that you will feel right at home here quickly. The ladies here are loving and gracious and have been such a blessing to me. I trust that you will find them that way too. Your story humbles me. (and makes me feel as though my complaining of a few days ago was so trivial) But I know too that the Lord uses adversity to mold us, make us grow and become more like Him. I am glad to hear that your faith has grown through your trials. Wonderful news that you are taking one less medication for diabetes! What is your goal weight? Do you go to the WW meetings or are you going independantly?
I am also on WW, and have lost about 18# since mid October.
I would like to lose another 25-30#, but seem to be having a hard time staying motivated the past few days. I have 3 children, 15 Dd, 12 Ds and 6 Dd. I have been attending a women's Bible study (an inductive study of the book of John). I am not sure if I will stay with it, the study is at my church, the ladies are great, but I am a bit overwhelmed in large groups. I would be better off in a smaller group, but am not sure what I will do to change things. (praying would be a good place to start!).

This thread has gotten long, so I will start CE'ers thread #134.
Please leave your next post there!!!
Ginny