Old 01-22-2008, 03:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Smile Binging NSV...

So I’m about to leave my current job, this is my last week and my boss is being a total b!cth to me specially that I am the only person who actually works in my department and now she’ll have to get her a$$ down and start working. I discovered a lot of things that were going on behind my back yesterday during work and was really angry. I’m one of two supervisors working on a call center, she went ahead and named the other one as her successor just because I decided to quit and move on. She then went and announced this three days before my last day. She also went ahead and changed the grades and salary raises that we had agreed on at the beginning of the year and went and announced that, I hadn’t known that she changed anything and she made me hand out the salary and grade letters to my staff, and then I later learned that she had changed everything and made my staff think that it was me who gave them very little raises. This and a lot of other things that went on yesterday, I was so upset and on the verge of tears when the day was over. I went home, expecting to eat anything that crossed my path… but I didn’t.

I actually went home, had a cup of tea and an orange, I stuck to my plan for that day.. It’s true I didn’t exercise because I was so emotionally overwhelmed but still, I’m so proud of me for sticking to plan

Thursday is my last day in this abusive job; I’m taking some time off and will dedicate this time to refocus on my health goals and look for a better job. All is good
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

That is so great! Being a classic comfort eater myself, i know how your feeling. Im so pleased for you to not have given in and binged, thats so so great!! Im doing a little happy dance for you over here right now!! Kepp up the great work!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

that's fantastic... sticking to the plan through emotional triggers can be really difficult, good for you!!
dancingirl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Thanks guys I'm trying really hard to stick to it, tomorrow is my last day at work so w0ot!
I'm starting a cleansing fast next week, I'm hoping it will help me get rid of all those feelings & junk stored up in my body
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote