Exercise! - Gilad Exercise Tapes

View Full Version : Gilad Exercise Tapes

VermontMom
02-05-2002, 11:44 AM
Hello!

I am a newbie to this site, but am so encouraged by the stories and support.

I have discovered the "Bodies in Motion" by Gilad show on TV, and like doing it; however the commercials in-between drive me crazy; I don't feel that it's a good workout with all the interruptions.

I see that Gilad has some exercise videos - has anyone had success with them?

Have a healthy day, everyone!:)

Swan_lake
02-08-2002, 09:07 AM
I have one of his tapes, and enjoy it a lot... :^:
It's a 40 min high cardio fat burning work out tape. At first I sweat like a pig/ out of breath, but then I just modified some of the moves, on good days I can actually do all the high moves with the group without breathing too hardh.. I enjoy him, at first I use to be afraid of him...

But so far I have been doing pretty good... I'm with WW, and alternate between him and Leslie S. Sometimes I just like to do his because he just keeps a even flow going in his workouts... He doesn't make you feel bad if you can't keep up.. :^:

I bought my tapes from an on line svc.

VermontMom
02-08-2002, 08:45 PM
Hi Swan_lake -

Thanks for the answer on the Gilad tapes. I went ahead and ordered his "Step and Tone" tape, and tried it last night. Well, maybe I'll be able to do it entirely after a few tries; new tapes are always so confusing for me. And I'll definitely be modifying to suit my level. I was really huffing for breath.

I also realized that I can tape his TV shows, and zap out the commercials; or maybe even combine the aerobics section of two shows together to get a longer workout time.

I also got a Karen Voight tape - whew! Intense!

Thanks again for your input!

Sincerely, Holly :)