Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Red face Thanx 3FC and fellow losers!!

Well... Just wanted to say hello to everyone and tell all of you your doing a freat job! Today is the 5th day on my diet and i feel great! I'm not absessing about the scale and going by how i feel... a little full from all the water im sucking down!! But im really proud of my self cause my family wanted some homeade apple crisp tonight for desert, i knew this morning, so i planned my day and ate a lite breakfast and a good fiberfull lunch and grilled chicken breast on a bed of lettuce and i had 1 seving of the apple crisp and stopped. I felt so in control ond im proud that i didnt want to scarf down the whole thing ( like usual ). I feel like I have the whole world behind me in my losing weight efforts because of you guys!I really feel like this is it for me, like his time around it's really gonna last!
Thanks 3FC and fellow losers!!
skinnyvanilly2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:17 PM   #2  
No description available.

Good job! Planning and control are two of the keys to weight loss!

Welcome to 3FC!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:00 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

You've got the idea! With some planning, it is possible to have "a" treat now and then without blowing your program. Congratulations!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote