South Beach Diet - Day 2 of Phase one and already lost 3 pounds!!

lanagrace
01-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I couldnt believe it becuase I have been doing weight watchers for weeks and only lose 1 pound!! I havent seen the numbers get under 150 in forever!! I know it will slow down but I am happy. I did a really hard workout this morning so hopefully that will help. I was not hungry last night after dinner and I usually am on other diets. I have a question is it ok to have some salsa? I had one glass of milk today I may limit my milk to that only. I dont like the ricotta cheese desserts the texture is weird to me . It grosses me out Ill have to find something else. I like my jello though.

crk05
01-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Good for you! I am on day 7 of p1 but haven't checked my weight loss yet (that is tomorrow).

Salsa is fine. I'm with you on the ricotta desserts. The first time I did SB, I made those SO many different ways, and the texture skeeved me out every time, so I just don't bother with those. My mainstays are things like SF jello and popsicles, or pecans roasted with a little splenda and cinnamon (there is a recipe on the dessert section).

Piper129
01-10-2008, 04:29 PM
I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't like the ricotta desserts. I hate them! I've tried them several different ways with no luck.

Congrats on the loss!

deviline
01-11-2008, 09:44 AM
my usual dessert is fat free/low fat yogurt with a tsp cocoa powder and equal. is that ok on P1?

Ruthxxx
01-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Sure thing as long as sugar is not one of the ingredients. The nutrient list will show some sugar but it's the lactose or milk sugar.

SAnativegirl
01-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Can we have the SF FF puddings made with skim milk and SF whipped topping?

Barb0522
01-11-2008, 07:44 PM
The puddings have starches in then so you have to wait until phase 2 for pudding.