100 lb. Club - Hi Chicks! Im Back!!!

View Full Version : Hi Chicks! Im Back!!!

CT Cabo Girl
01-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Happy New Year!

I'm popping in to say hello after being away for about 2 years. This forum helped me to lose 100 plus pounds a few years back as Seashell. I don't know if the same people are still around, hopefully they have all lost weight too, but anyway, I gained some weight back after opening a bar / resteraunt so I am here to do it all over again! I don't remember my old password, and I have changed my e-mail so I cant get in to my old account. So I figured, new diet, new screen name??? LOL!!

Anyway, just saying hello and can't wait to chat with you all!

Shell

michellenew
01-07-2008, 02:26 PM
:welcome3:
happy new year to you too!
i'm michellenew, pretty new here, i joined this forum 4-5 days before....i'm willing to lose about 100lb this year...i lost 12 lb so far bt i have 88 lb to go...
i will be more than happy to hear from you....tricks and tips to loose easily weight.
thanks
michellenew:)
p.s.please tell me how i can add my chart...on the message

althepirate
01-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Welcome back!

rockinrobin
01-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi and Welcome back. I was not around 2 years ago when you were last here. I've been here since September 2006, the start of my journey.

I'm glad to "meet" you and I look forward to getting to know you better. I'm sure it must be reassuring just knowing that you CAN lose the weight. Good luck to you. :)

michellenew, here's a link for info on the weight tracker:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56332

michellenew
01-07-2008, 03:35 PM
hi robin
and thanks for the link
i'll ckeck it out know
michellenew

famograham
01-07-2008, 03:54 PM
:grouphug: Welcome back, Shell :)

We're all in this together...and we can do it!

:cheer2:
Linda

CT Cabo Girl
01-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks for all the kind word's ladies!

I had forgotten how nice it felt to be here.