Old 01-07-2008, 08:35 AM   #1  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Default W.O.W. Goin for the Green Challenge Week 2

Hello ladies!
I woke up early and it's not good. And it's not something I can control....

anyway my weed for today:
W: 64+oz
E: whatever i can get in at work
E: On plan...1500 cals
D: Shop for myself

Hope you have a super week!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

HT and I posted at the same time, so I moved my post to here!

Holy Cow!!!! Just looked back, and it's been a looooong time since I posted. Won't even try to do personals. Just know that I've been keeping up with everyone in spirit , if not posts!

Good news - I've lost all of my holiday weight, so I'm back down to my actual ticker! Now I can start fresh. You all have to help me think of a way to treat myself when I get under 300. I'm thinking pedicure and facial - any other ideas?

mmavis - I hope that's not totally accurate about the water - I'd drown!

WEED for the week -
W - still struggling, but ever hopeful that I'll make my goal of 48 oz
E - 2 miles on treadmill (done for today!)
E - strictly Fat Smash Phase 1
D - It's a brand new year, with a brand new start - feeling really good about being down 11 by Valentine's Day! (Especially about having a new number at the beginning of my weight!)
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:31 PM   #3  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

First full week of Post Holiday WEED . . . w00t! Ready to take on the New Year?

musicT is totally rocking ON! I love the idea of a pedicure . . . a nice loving yourself reward that doesn't involve food! New mindset.

Tree still up . . . thinking of leaving it up another week . . just still so durn pretty, ya know? Plus, after all the football yesterday, we just ate supper and vegged the rest of the way out watching the new American Gladiators - total riot . . we laughed a lot . . . dh & remember the original.

Have a GREAT WEEDie WEEK gals!

W: Work your way back up to 150 oz this week.

E: 10,000+ this week . . . circuit weights are back!

E: Strictly OP

D: All shall be well . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #4  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Morning everyone!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

WEED so far today is going well. I gained a little over a pound during the holidays and changed my ticker. This week is really my week 1.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

btw I meant to post.....I am showing a .8 loss this week. I'll take it!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on the .8 loss HT!!! You too Musictch for returning to pre-holiday weight. I too managed to make it back down to my pre-holiday weight of 136...so that's where week two will have me starting out at.... 136.

Weed for today:

W- 64 ounces
E- 1200 calories
E- gym class tonight...hope i can use my arms...they are soooo sore from weight training on saturday.
D- take it one day at a time and keep your eye on your daily plan!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #8  
aud
lc lifestyle

This is really my Week 1 too, grazer . . . last week wasn't a total wash - kept some positive things going - but really ready to have a mindset change for life starting today. Putting all the puzzle pieces together, ya know?

I was at 212 somewhere around the Thanksgiving Holiday and have predictably crept upwards to where I'm at now - moooorrrrre than ready to stop that boring ole cycle.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:01 PM   #9  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Hey gang! How's everyone doing!? The weekends are KILLING me! I was SPOT ON all week last week, then gave myself a little slack over bowling which went on through Sunday...now the scale shows back to even! I can't lose like that!! I had seen 241 on Friday and now back to 245 this morning. Salt, whatever, Fridays are going to be my weigh in days from now on. Plus I didn't exercise last week, that head/chest cold kept me out of the gym. I am already dressed to go after dinner tonight though.

Football was fun this weekend, wasn't it Auddie? I thought the Steelers game was really exciting, but I gotta tell ya, I was glad Pitts-puke lost...yes I'm sorry LUMI~! Then I slept on and off and missed most of Sundays' games, but DH did all the laundry while watching them! woohoo!

Tonight Ohio State plays in their bowl game...who do they even play, does anyone know? So of course DH wants beer and wings.... what's a gal to do!? Go to the gym and have a little? none? at least I'll get to the gym. I think the game starts at 8pm.

Rachel wants to play her new computer game...I guess I'll give her the puter now. love to all and WTG musictchr! You are a MACHINE! xoxoox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

hey my zune's playing my song.....everybody sing!!!
"We love the Good Dallas Cowboys......the best of the good times that we've ever had.....We love the Good Dallas Cowboys.....**** we loved them when they were baaaaaaaaaad"

LOL i'm doing a little better thanx. Worked out and i was in shock. i burned 205.3 cals at a 5% and 4% incline walking 3.0 and 3.1 perspectively (when the incline went down the speed went up) for 20 minutes. I really feel like I did something good today!!
Old 01-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

You must admit NMichlle...that was a close game. I don't know what Rothersberg was doing throwing all those dang interceptions though. It was like he was saying, "here....take the ball Jacksonville". And what was up with us not getting the two point conversion. His feet were clearly inside when he landed with that ball. (Sorry....new to football and don't remember all the team players names. Not sure that was hines ward catching on that play or not). Anyways...no offense NMichlle. We will just kick butt next year!! lol.

By the way...Ohio State plays LSU tonight. I'm rooting for LSU...I got money on it!! lol.

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 01-07-2008 at 04:38 PM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hello everyone. I achieved all of my WEED today for the first time in awhile. It feels nice to be a little more focused. Lifestyle change really begins with mindset change doesn't it?

WEED for tomorrow:

W- 64 oz
E- OP, Mindful
E- Video, maybe some strength training
D- one day at a time
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #13  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Hey, ladies. I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up with things and with what's going on with y'all. I've been drowning in a sea of grad work - it's all due next Monday morning and I still have tons to do.

I've been exercising, but been eating way too much. Instead of cooking I've been grabbing PB sandwiches on white bread. Blah.

So, I'm just checking in - have a good day everyone!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:40 PM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Ok my dinner was ok and dessert was probably a little more in cals than expected...just light cool whip and 3 sliced strawberries. I need to drink another bottle of water to call it done for the day.

I am exhausted!

update: dh's friend's wife is bringing a male friend on their trip. That makes me feel a bit better, at least I don't have to worry about him drinking too much and making a severe marriage ending mistake. Still wish I'd been invited though.

I did purchase a very nice camcorder to record bellydance rehearsals on.....If i get any done with all 3 of us rehearsing I might post them for you to see
Old 01-08-2008, 03:35 AM   #15  
aud
lc lifestyle

I bet beer on the Steelers nchelle.

IA lumi - WTG RoethleLOSER!

It was all good tho' - wound up even & beer buzzed!

Had a great WEEDy day too grazer - glad you checked in jen - wondered where you'd been!

Can't wait for the vid, holyT!

Gotta go UP my ticker another 1lb . . . Mondays are gonna be my w/i and looks like the Bud Lights caught up with me.