100 lb. Club - If you can't beat 'em....

View Full Version : If you can't beat 'em....

althepirate
01-05-2008, 06:26 PM
...join 'em.

So I've got an acute sinus infection at the moment. It originally began as allergies that discovered some sort of crack and became a full blown sinus infection. SCORE. -sigh-

I'm spending the rest of the night drinking Theraflu and watching Tombstone and Pirates of the Caribbean III.

Although....and this is the point of the post....I'm patting myself on the back that even though I'm sick and demanding babying, I'm still on-plan. Yay for Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup :carrot:

Anyway....pity me. I'm so pitiful. I'm sick -sniff- Just joking lol.

Trazey34
01-05-2008, 07:13 PM
awwwwwwww poor little bubbba ***hugz***** heheheheh it's fun to whine when you're not feeling well

you DO get a genuine pat on the back for sticking to it tho! yay!

ps was it me or did Pirate 3 kinda suck?? LOL

rockinrobin
01-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Awww, sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy. But through it all you're sticking to plan. Atta girl!!!! I think you should get double points for that. No make it triple. Yeah, triple. Feel better. :hug:

Heather
01-05-2008, 08:46 PM
I'll join you. No sinus infection, just a cold, but I'm a Mighty Snot Factory! No exercise today, but tons of tea. I'm on plan too, so far!

Feel better!

Lyn2007
01-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Get better!! When I was sick I made some mighty fine, and mighty easy Magic Chicken Soup. It helped me feel so much better and is delicious. Recipe on my blog (in December) if you want it. And Heather, thanks for that appetite-suppressing visual!!!! LOL!