Support Groups - Harvest Girls Support

View Full Version : Harvest Girls Support

LoriAS
01-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey girls,

We can use this forum to help encourage each other.

See ya soon, Lori

savanahfloc
01-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Hello, I am new here and was just wondering what is Harvest Girls?

LoriAS
01-06-2008, 02:16 PM
savanahfloc - it's a group of ladies that attend church together. we are looking for a place to encourage each other with our weight loss and fitness. You are welcome to join in if you would like.

LoriAS
01-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Ok, here we go! I'm checking in! I weighed in this morning. Although I may take my weight when I wake up to make it fair. Technically I'm at the end of my day rather than the beginning and I think that will make a considerable difference. I think it is ok just to post that you weighed in if you don't want to share your weight. I'm going to use my little slider below.

Hope to see you all soon!

KIMDIRR
01-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Hello! I'm not happy today. The scale tells all. Anyway...I'm starting at 149. The heaviest I've EVER weighed. I'm going to try and do set my little slider up. This may take me a while

KIMDIRR
01-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Lori, I'm just playing to see if I can get my slider set up

LoriAS
01-14-2008, 11:36 PM
Looks good. I was on the treadmill for 1/2 hour tonight! We are going to have to see where everyone else is at!

KIMDIRR
01-16-2008, 10:35 AM
How do I update my slider again?

I've been doing good!!!:carrot:

We probably need to meet with everyone. What about Sat. morning?

LoriAS
01-17-2008, 12:30 AM
30 minutes on the treadmill - Wed afternoon!!

KIMDIRR
01-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Lori You are doing so good! 3 pounds. It is amazing how eating less and exercising works! I'm not doing well with exercising. Finding the time to fit it in is so hard. I'm going to run every other day and lift weights the other day. I'm so hungry after school. I heard chewing gum helps alot.

The weekend will be a test.

Kornie
01-18-2008, 09:12 PM
This is not my thing I mean the computer that is! And my weight is at it's highest!! It is Jan. 18TH and I am 165!!! I have got to take this belly off! I have had a hard time finding time to work out. I am going to get on the treadmill everyday for 30 minutes. Hope you all get this.

LoriAS
01-19-2008, 10:39 AM
I lost 4!!!!

lalaw
01-19-2008, 12:07 PM
This might get long. You know I like to talk. I suppose I'm writing more for me than anyone; although you're all welcome to read. I will admit that this whole things makes me a little nervous. My goals are a little different than some of you maybe. My weight has been a yo-yo my whole life. I really was never little (except for a period of time). I weighed 150 when I graduated high school. In college, I lost almost 50 pounds. My lowest was 103. When Mark and I got married in Oct. 91 I weighed 108. My wedding dress was a size 5. As the years progressed, I gained and gained. I weighed 149 when I got pregnant with Taylor. When I delivered Jordyn, I weighed 196 (and I only gained 13 pounds with her). Six and a half years ago, I went for my annual and I had my cholesterol checked and it was sky high. The doctor said to lose weight immediately. I was about 184 at the time. I did what she said and lost 43 pounds. My lowest at that point was 141. I felt great. For the past 6 years I have yo-yoed. I got up to 160 a couple of years ago and then lost everything again- only to see 141. I seem to teeter now between 145 and 150 (although I did weigh 153 on Jan. 2 of this year). So........ My goal is to see the 130's. I put 139 as my goal weight. Could I lose 20 or 25 pounds. Absolutely!!! I've done it before. I just don't think realistically that I can pull that weight off for a lifetime. I truly think 150 is my thing although I'd be happy if 140 was my thing. HEE HEE Mark is not thrilled that I am doing this. He'll support me, but he is happy and has always been happy with the way I am. I am so thankful to have a husband that has NEVER judged me on my weight. He has never said anything even when I weighed 196 and was as round as I was tall. I don't like to fail at things and this is something that I just don't know if I can win. I get very hard on myself and I don't think he wants to deal with me in that regard. Exercise is NOT the problem. I have worked out 5-6 days a week for 45 minutes to an hour for 6 1/2 years. It's my eating. I am a binge eater. I love food and I love to eat. Unfortunately for me, I'm not a big fresh fruits and vegetable type person. I like the normal apples, bananas and strawberries. I'll eat corn and green beans from a can. That's about it. Oh- and I don't care for salad. I'll eat it a side salad at a restaurant before my meal but I would never order one as a meal. Oh and I don't care for grilled chicken. So.................... bit problem for a person who is trying to lose weight. I have been dealing with my gluttony problem for years and I have been in intense prayer with God on this. Obviously, I'm not going to win the big money. I know.....you never know. But I'm not in this for the money. I'm more in this for learning how to portion my meals and to keep my mouth shut the rest of the time (from snacking that is- not talking-:) :) :)) I also need to do this for Jordyn. Her eating habits are just like mine and that scares me to death. I don't want her to have to deal with this forever like I have. So........that's my story girls. You will all by in my prayers EVERYDAY!!!!

lalaw
01-19-2008, 12:08 PM
My slider didn't show up. I am very sad about that. I will have to work on it again. UGH!!!!!

lalaw
01-19-2008, 12:13 PM
Checking to see if my slider works now

LoriAS
01-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Nice slider Michelle. Hey, I love the post by the way. Believe it or not my story is very similiar. I have really never been below around 155 for an extended period of time. And Mike has never judge my weight and loved me no matter what my weight was. I was 196 the first time I decided I needed to do something. And I hadn't even had any kids! I've been around 155-150 for about 6-8 months and just want that extra motivation to see if I can get down and maintain the 130s or 120s.

I'm a binge eater too. I do my best to replace my wonderfully sweet snacks with almonds and boiled eggs. I try to buy a variety and rotate snacks so that this doesn't get old. I switch it out with sugar-free jello, strawberries, raspberries and the like. But for me the eggs and almonds are more convienient to keep around and grab when I get a little hungry.

Also, I keep a bottle of water with me. The first thing I (try to) do when I have a snack craving is grab the water...drink, drink, drink and then try to wait 15 minutes to see if I still want that snack.

Ok, I"m shutting up now!

lalaw
01-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Lori- I love boiled eggs too. I actually eat them a lot for breakfast, but could eat them for snacks too. Of course I'll be farting like crazy. HEE HEE Do you eat the yellow? Do you know the fat grams and calorie count for egg without the yellow? Does it matter? Just wondering.

Jetty
01-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Lori

I can't get my slider to come up. I have tried to post and it won't let me. How do I get my slider on the screen with all of yours?

Jetty

lalaw
01-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Maybe I can help you tomorrow, Joretta. I had a difficult time too, but finally got it.

OK- I'm cautiously happy. I weighed myself this morning and lost 3 pounds. Down to 147. Oops- I forgot to change my slider. I just finished that time of the month, so it could be that. I have increased the intensity of my workouts quite a bit and I have been eating less. So......................... We'll see next Saturday. Hope all is well with the rest of you.

lalaw
01-20-2008, 03:13 PM
AAHHH- Why isn't my slider showing up? UGH!!!

lalaw
01-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Something funny is going on. I just went to check on my slider and Edit Signature is nowhere to be found under the control panel. HMMMM

lalaw
01-20-2008, 03:21 PM
You must all think I'm an idiot. Let's try this.

LoriAS
01-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Ok, Michelle and I checked into what is going on. Michelle found a post that said that you cannot have a signature if you are new until 30 days or 30 posts. so You all should post liberally so that you can get to your 30 posts and get your signature option back in order to see your slider!!!

LoriAS
01-21-2008, 03:29 PM
Kim, I think yours will probably disappear also since this is the case an you are new also.

What I have done to sabotage myself the last couple of days!!

Sunday I decided I was going to have a cheat day/meal. Well that turned out to be a bad idea. I had way too much junk and it has bled over into Monday as well.

I didn't manage to get on the treadmill yesterday and I"m talking myself into it today.

On an up note...I did get caught up on my Bible study and now have to start concentrating on my 2 assignments that are due tomorrow!

LoriAS
01-21-2008, 03:30 PM
OH, yeah...all the junk has caused me to be up one pound today!

KIMDIRR
01-21-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi Girls! 700 calories burned today on the treadmill! Hopefully that will help the pizza and Mountain Dew I had last night!!Thanks Michelle for sharing that news! (: Accountability is good RIGHT???? I'm so glad you are all doing this. It really has helped me do better. It will be exciting to see where we will all be in 6 months!

KIMDIRR
01-21-2008, 05:52 PM
My

KIMDIRR
01-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Slider

KIMDIRR
01-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Is Not Showing Either!

LoriAS
01-22-2008, 10:38 AM
Ok, had some kind of stomach crud last night and couldn't eat anything...ewwww. Not feeling so well today either. Where is everyone???

I wish there was a way we could get this time to come up right, but I think it is on some other time zone!

It's about 10:30A and I'm going to bed!!!!

Have fun today and don't forget your 30 or more of exercise.

Jetty - how are you feeling today?

Bethany - get your computer going yet??

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Hey Michelle...For the most part I can really relate to your story. Altough I have NEVER been 103-115-125? I think I went from 96lbs to 145. I graduated in the 140's and have yo-yo'd my entire life. I love food also and the hardest part for me is I work at a convienence store with all the candy and snacks you could dream of!! Its tough..
On another note Ladies I did 27mins of Tae-BO 2day and it kicked my rear!! My legs feel like jello and its only been a few hours. YIKES!! So Im ready to make some life changing habits with food!! Best of Luck to all!!! You are a great group of ladies and I want to thank you for allowing me to join and get healthy with ya!!! God Bless!!!

Kornie
01-22-2008, 03:54 PM
My sliders not working either!!! boohoo!

LoriAS
01-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Ok, I think my little stomach bug is gone... Now to re-introduce myself to the treadmill! I have homework due tonight, but I have about 2/3 of it done already! Yeah!!

Scale is going down, but that is probably because I haven't been able to each much in the last 24 hours. It will probably jump back up tomorrow.

For supper tonight:
Baked Sirloin Steak
Smashed cauliflower
peas

Doesn't that sound yummy

Packing for lunch at work:
Chicken Breast
Salad w/ roma tomatoes, cucumbers, real bacon bits
Sugar free jello

For breaks:
Boiled eggs and dry roasted almonds (not eating them together though, yuck!)

How's everyone doing? What are you eating?

LoriAS
01-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Oh, just noticed if you look over to the left under your login...it tells you how many posts you are at!!

LoriAS
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
You girls better get busy to earn your signature!

lalaw
01-22-2008, 06:50 PM
I'm here. Oatmeal and a piece of turkey bacon for breakfast. YUM!!! Really
Lunch was half a ham sandwich, a thing of applesauce, a fat free chocolate pudding and 5 saltine crackers. I guess I should tell you all that I LOVE salty things. Lays potato chips (red or yellow bag) are one of my most favorite things to eat in the whole wide world. Ask Kim. She knows. If I had a choice of the most delectable dessert and chips, I would pick the chips. So, I do the fasting thing and don't eat them for weeks at a time and then eat a bag in one sitting. So, I decided to try something new. All last week when I got home from school, I put a small handful in a bowl and then shut the bag and put it away. It was wonderful. Yes, I wanted to go back for more, but didn't. I felt very satisfied and was happy. So, I'm trying that again this week. It gives me something to look forward to. Tonight we had chicken and noodles and mashed potatoes. YUM!! YUM!!! Now, typically I would eat a huge, I mean HUGE plate full and then eat the leftovers right out of the pot. So, tonight I had a small plate full :( :( :( and only had ONE bite out of the pot. I figure baby steps. 100 calorie Hostess snack for dessert. I love those things. How do you spell dessert? Is it one S or two? I think it is 2. Anyways, I also did Tae Bo today along with a 2 mile Leslie Sansone. I hadn't Tae Bo'd since my escapade with Joy last October. I don't think I will be able to move in the morning. I used too heavy of weights because I think I am a stud, so I'm sure I'll be crying in the morning. It was a good workout while I was doing it though. The good news--- I've lost 7 pounds since Jan. 2. I am cautiously excited. I can't take credit for the first 3 because I had the flu early in the month, but I've kept those 3 pounds off and 4 more. So.......like I said--I'm cautiously excited. Now, I still am hungry from supper. Well, not hungry- just not satisfied so I'm going to go put a piece of gum in my mouth and pray that Biggest Loser comes on soon. Hope you're all doing well. I am praying for each and every one of you every day. I know this is a big deal. Love you all, Michelle

lalaw
01-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Lori- Who on earth have you posted 459 times to? HEE HEE

lalaw
01-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi Kim

lalaw
01-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi Bethany

lalaw
01-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Hi Karen

lalaw
01-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi Joretta

lalaw
01-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi Lori

Kornie
01-22-2008, 08:01 PM
Hello chicks my supper was yummy too! I had baked ham, a very small red potato, fresh (frozen) green beans and for lunch I've been having salad from Blimpies w/chopped up provolone cheese grilled chicken, pepper (lots) & pramesan cheese and no dressing it is really good. I have lost 5lbs.!!! And Terry has me not eating after 7 p.m. Love ya all!! gotta go biggest losers on!

LoriAS
01-22-2008, 10:24 PM
Ok, girls off to work for me! I have to watch biggest loser in the morning...taping it.

Michelle - I've been on this site for a couple of years! This is where I got support last time I lost weight. That is where I got the idea for us to use it!! It's even better now that I know you guys are watching me here and lurking around corners :eek:

Have a good one
:cb: :cb: :cb:

LoriAS
01-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Kim!!! I'm so excited ...look under your name onthe left...you can put a link you your fitday in your profile!!

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Wow..ok you all have me laughing out loud, at home and i dont want to wake the boys!! TOO funny!!

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 10:49 PM
So i think that i will post in sentences

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 10:50 PM
so that my number grows!!

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 11:01 PM
ok that really stinks!! I had this long reply and it told me I wanst allowed to post!!! Whatever!! Ok i ate great today and Im a little behind cause i just started mon. Yall take care your way too funny!!

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Hi Michelle

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Hi Lori

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Ok i dont have the patience to wait 30 sec between posts!! Laundry calls and so does my pillow!! That whole tae-bo thing today, yea i havent worked out in months!! Im a hurtin!! So....
Hi Kim
Hi Joretta
and
HELLO Karen!!
See ya tomorrow...

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 11:12 PM
so is my pic coming up??

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 11:12 PM
no..hummm for another day..gotta go.

Hutch28
01-22-2008, 11:16 PM
got it!!

Kornie
01-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Hi Girls

Kornie
01-23-2008, 11:34 AM
i am eating my Blimpie salad yum yum!

lalaw
01-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Hi everyone- Lori, I am lurking around every corner and I'm watching you. HEE HEE Did you notice when I did all those Hi posts yesterday that they all said I had 15 posts? Are you only allowed to post once a day to make them count? Just wondering. Here I was thinking that I was getting all those posts. Sorry. I'm having a "I don't have enough time in my life day" Work is crazy and Mark is getting his Master's Degree and I'm "HELPING" him and the kids are busy and AAHH!!!!!! No different that any of the rest of you. I just get to feeling sorry for myself and eating helps that. Alas, I have to keep up with you all and I'm NOT GOING TO DO IT!!! I just finished my little bowl of chips for the afternoon. Mark's mom made manicotti for supper. I have no idea what that is. I hope I like it. Wednesday is typically a work-out day off for me. I may do a 1 mile Leslie Sansone jog when I get home. It only takes about 16 minutes and I'm having that crazy mindset that if I don't work out everyday I'm going to gain ten pounds. I didn't weigh myself today. Too scared. I've had good days, but I can't handle the disappointment of not losing. I am not a weigher. Never have been, so this weighing in thing is a little freaky for me. I will probably wait until Saturday morning before I weigh myself again. So.........hope you all are well. You know what really sounds good right now? Beer Barrell pizza. Aren't I terrible?????

Kornie
01-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Good nite everyone! Hope u all have a great day tommorrow!!

Kornie
01-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Can't wait to hit the 30 mark

Kornie
01-23-2008, 09:44 PM
I love Thursdays!!

Kornie
01-23-2008, 09:45 PM
This makes only 9!!!!

Kornie
01-23-2008, 09:46 PM
I want my Slider!!

LoriAS
01-24-2008, 03:09 AM
You guys are cracking me up!!! Ok, Michelle here is a crazy day for you.

up at 4pm.
Made breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs
Started boys on their chores
Went to get Zoie
Got home...worked on homework (that was already overdue)
WHILE supervising Cody making himself dinner and Zoie
and coaxing Jacob to get something to eat
Making phone calls about other kids going to AWANA
This took me up to about 5:30
Started getting kids ready for AWANA (more phone calls and homework)
(I'm getting tired just typing this)
Off to church 6:10
Back home 8:45
Helped Mike put away groceries (bless his heart for going)
Get Jacob in the shower
Lay down with Zoie (8:55)
Zoie finally asleep (9:40 - bad night)
Treadmill for 30 minutes
Pack rest of my lunch (Mike and kids packed some while I laid down with Zoie, bless THEIR hearts)
Talk to mike for 5 min
Off to work (10:35)
Phew!

** Does that make you feel better at all. (By the way homework still not turned in!)

LoriAS
01-24-2008, 08:57 AM
Well, i finally got that assignment turned in. I then looked ahead at the assignment due tomorrow night and !! What do you know? It was easy as pie (yummy!)! So I got that assignment turned in early this AM!!

Now I have one more to get done and I'll have my homework done for Friday night early!! Pray for me!

Kornie
01-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Hello everyone, why is it that Wednesdays seem so crazy! I am sitting here on Thursday loving it. It is my more relaxed day. Until I get my kids picked up! Well its 1:45 and I am going to make my salad now. Bye for now!

lalaw
01-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Yes, Lori- It makes me feel better- for two reasons. A. That everyone else lives as busy life as I do and B. To remind myself to stop complaining and live life. So, thanks. I punked out on working out last night. Wednesday is normally my day off, but I was feeling froggy when I typed this. Of course when church was over and I was watching American Idol with Taylor, I just couldn't pull myself off the couch to do it. I think it's a mind thing. DAY OFF=Wednesday. Back on it today-- 2 mile Leslie and a 20 minute Jillian (I love her) cardio tape. WOW!! What a workout. Beth, my arms are KILLING me from the tae-bo tape and that was Tuesday. I feel for you. Hope you're all doing well. Chickened out weighing myself again. I might tomorrow. I prayed for you all today as always. Had my chips and can't wait for supper. I love food so much. OOHH!!!!! Help me, God. I do think the money is good incentive for me right now. I have cut WAY back on my eating. HHMM!!!!!! The scale will tell. Love you all. P.S. Lori, I am really out of it. What are you doing homework for? I'm behind on your life.

LoriAS
01-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Started back to college in Sept/Oct to get my Bachelor's in Software Engineering. It's been pretty light so far, but starting to get more difficult. have 2 courses every 5 weeks, they say they consider that full time because of the excelleration. So working full time, school full time, mom full time. Hasn't been bad since about mid December, because Mike has been working out of Dayton again. But Monday he leaves for Pittsburgh for the week...then I will be absolutely insane for about 5 days and 4 nights!!!

:o ;)

Jetty
01-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Just checking in. I have not exercised this week at all. I have not ran in 3-4 weeks. It is going to be like starting all over again. I am dreading it. However, I plan to tomorrow. Kornie and I are going to start going to the Y on Monday night to walk. I am hoping to run one day and walk the next, etc. My beginning weight is 149. I still need to buy a scale yet. I'd probably have better luck if someone would sew my mouth shut!!! ha ha!!!!!
See you all Sunday.

Jetty
01-24-2008, 08:35 PM
I feel for you Lori!! I know first hand about full time school and busy schedules. I have 14 credit hours this quarter on top of work and kids and acitivities. I have two papers due. One is a 5 page research paper on the Hawaiin Revolution. I said I didn't even know that Hawaii HAD a revolution. (Was I sleeping that day in high school????) Oh well.

Jetty
01-24-2008, 08:52 PM
I just read everyone's post from the last couple of days. I am behind the times. How did you all get picture off to the side of your names????

Jetty
01-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Posting today. I didn't exercise, however, I did join the Y. So I thought about exercising. We'll see, maybe I will go to the Y tonight.
I should start Billy Boot Camp again. But every time I think about it, I remember how much work it was. Someone PLEASE MOTIVATE ME!!!!!

KIMDIRR
01-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi Girls! I was going to post and just complain about how bad I did this week (I'm up one pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)but instead I'm going to go get on the treatmill and see if it helps my attitude!

See you in a little bit....

Hutch28
01-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Ok i weighed in today and I lost 1lb!! Yea and Aunt Flo came over to visit for a few days so its amazing that im down a pound!!

Hutch28
01-25-2008, 06:52 PM
However i decided to do a terrible thing and go through my closet and try on jeans I wore this summer...BAD BAD BAD!!

Hutch28
01-25-2008, 06:56 PM
So anyway, after that depressing episode, Ive decided to really really get more serious!!

Hutch28
01-25-2008, 07:02 PM
I talked to my brother and hes just eating better. He says whole grains and fruits and veggies with some almonds for snacks. Im a thinkin thats gotta be somewhat the plan for me. Im just a terrible eater. Snack snack snack!! And I really need to change the habits!! I hate to cook to so thats against me. I guess it isnt that I hate it so much its just that there isnt anyone to cook for but me and 2 little boys who dont eat alot yet. So i need to learn how to cook small meals.

Hutch28
01-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Good luck to you all!! Im supporting and praying for all yall!! P.S I only worked out once...but i will work out tomorrow so does that count as 2?? And when does the week start for the 3 times a week workout??? Just so I can be on track. Ok i will do better next week.....Until tomorrow.....Oh yea Kim how'd that workout go???

Hutch28
01-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Im ready for 30 posts so I can see my slider....:dance:

Kornie
01-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Hello, I tried to get on earlier and the site was down. I just got back from David's game which we won!!! yeah! Its almost 11:00 and I am tried. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Talk at you later!!!!

Kornie
01-25-2008, 10:54 PM
bye bye love

Kornie
01-25-2008, 10:55 PM
hello lonelyness i think i'm gonna cry

Kornie
01-25-2008, 10:57 PM
don't ask me i just want my slider and i am alittle slap happy

Kornie
01-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Goodnite sleep tight

Kornie
01-25-2008, 10:58 PM
yeah yeah yeah!!

Kornie
01-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Goodnite Bethany!

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Goodnite Lori

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Goodnite Jet

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Goodnite Kim

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Goodnite Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:03 PM
See how close i am !!!!

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Is anyone out there????

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:04 PM
I am soooo close

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Four more!!!

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:06 PM
If this works i will be sooo happy

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:06 PM
I am lost for

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:07 PM
words!

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Please work!!!

Kornie
01-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I want my chicken

LoriAS
01-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Ok, Karen, now go back and set up your slider again and it should work...good luck

LoriAS
01-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Ok, girls...here is my dilemma...

I work every other weekend. So, which weight do I post on the weekends that I work:

1. My weight from friday evening when I wake up
2. My weight from Saturday morning when I get off work ( That is like you guys posting your weight at the end of the day...yuck, yuck, yuck!)
3. My weight when I wake up on Saturday?????

What should I do???

KIMDIRR
01-26-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi Girls! Well I'm posting my Saturday morning weigh in. 145 Down one pound. When I went down and did my treadmill last night it was great! It felt good AFTER I was done, just to know I MADE myself do what I was SUPPOSE to do.

It is so fun to read everyone's posts. We are all in the same boat. It is hard, but keep on doing it. It will show even more in a few weeks. Consistancy is the key! Which I'm not to good at :)

I think you are all great and are doing to do wonderful. We are going to love it this summer when we've all done so well. I think we need a shopping trip. We should plan it now with a date and everyone start saving a few dollars. Maybe an overnight trip?????????????We would have a blast!

Have a great Saturday! We have that Crown conference all day! That will help me not to snack! Blimpies for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!

lalaw
01-26-2008, 09:57 AM
This website seems to work really slow on my computer. Does it on you guys? It's very annoying. I"ll have to see if it's better on Mark's computer. I don't notice other sites being slow like this.

Anyways- hope you all are doing well. Lori, weigh yourself when you feel most comfortable. This is all an honesty thing anyways. I say go with what works best for you.

I weighed 148 this morning. Now, I should be happy about this because that puts me at losing 5 pounds since Jan. 2. HOWEVER- I weighed 146 on Tuesday. So, what's the deal? I'm blaming my period. I had just finished early this week so maybe everything is out of me. HAHA I'm typing without my glasses or contacts right now so if there are major mistakes, it's due to that. UGH!!! I keep making mistakes. I said before that I hate weighing myself. The tears flowed when I saw 148. Mark rolled his eyes and said "See that's why I don't want you to do this." I'm going to keep going though. Kim encouraged me yesterday at school. I'm the type of person who thinks because I've been good for a week, I should have lost 50 pounds. HA!!! Wouldn't that be nice? I am going to keep going. I know that you are all behind me and I'm behind you. It's hard. I do really think my eating has improved. I may try to switch things up a little. I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch every single day. Maybe I need a little change. My portions at night is my biggest problem. I'm going to quit weighing myself everyday also. It drives me crazy and puts me in a state of depression if I don't see the numbers I want to see.

I love Kim's idea about the shopping. What a great thing to look forward to. I'm in.

I love you all and pray for you daily. I'm off to a swim meet. Mark and I are going to work on his master's stuff tonight. What fun!

BYE

Jetty
01-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Hi guys

I am posting my saturday morning check in. I still haven't weighed myself. I am getting a scale today and will check in later. However, I did exercise finally. It was rough. I ran 7 min walked 3, ran 7 walked 3 and rana few more minutes (not quite 7) and walked. It was awful!

Jetty
01-26-2008, 10:46 AM
I also did Billy Blanks AB workout today to make up for a day I didn't exercise. So I have two 30 minute workouts for the week. I 'll have to pay $2 for one day.

Jetty
01-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Pray for my knees. They are still touchy. I have to be careful.

Jetty
01-26-2008, 10:47 AM
I love Kim's idea about a shopping trip for us.

Jetty
01-26-2008, 10:48 AM
I think I overdid it today. My abs aren't "back to normal" from my surgery yet.

Jetty
01-26-2008, 10:49 AM
I still say that sewing my mouth shut is the best option for weight loss!!!!!

Jetty
01-26-2008, 10:49 AM
See you all after I weight in!!!! I'm scared!!! Aunt Margaret is visiting me as well and you know you are always bloaty when she comes.

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Ok so I decided, that sat morn is the cut-off for me. I will weigh in and have 3 workouts in before sat morning!! So I owe money for this week also and when i work-out 2day that will be for this week. Thats what will work best for me!!

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:30 PM
I think that the shopping idea is AWESOME!!! Count me in and i do think it would be soooo much fun!!!
Now Lori is it 30 posts or 30 days??
Cause I saw on the top of my page that new members may not be able to use their signature for up to 30 days due to spam??

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:32 PM
That would be depressing!!!
Karen u can use the carrot..... :carrot:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:33 PM
I personally enjoy the banana....:cb:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:33 PM
YEAH temple for winning the game....

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Keep up the good work girls.... And yes michelle I would only weigh in once a week same day, and same time or it will get discouraging. Becasue your weight will fluctuate through out the week. Cause I see the same with me and it is depressing for me too!!

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Hugs to ya all...:hug:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Im loving all these smilies....:D

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Enjoying my morning coffee... :coffee:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Is that unhealthy for me...?:eek:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:40 PM
I tend to just drink coffee and not eat breakfast.... Yeah thats gotta change!! :cp:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:41 PM
2 more posts till 30 :bravo:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:42 PM
now only 1 :goodvibes:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Im at 30 :high:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Yea there it is...now how do i find it to note i lost a lb??? :?:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:51 PM
ok so it is 30 posts and check out this guy... :broc:

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:52 PM
ok i will stop now and just start posting like normal...it only takes a little to amuse me!! LOVE IT!! Hope everyone has a great day...

Hutch28
01-26-2008, 12:55 PM
o yea last thing..hey kim remember this picture u took of me and noah at awana graduation??? Thanks... :dance: I like him too

LoriAS
01-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Michelle - Remember we are not on biggest loser!! You have lost 2 pounds!!! That is fantastic!!!

Kim - Great job on choosing the high road with the whole attitude and exercising. I've found that usually works the best especially if you are feeling down and out about the whole weight and exercise thing. You just have to say..."No, I'm going to work out and feel better not complain and mope and sit around!" Great job on the weight loss!

Jetty - You have to take it slow. Choose to do something, but for Pete's sake don't try and kill yourself the first days back to exercising. I mean really running and Tae Bo!! Were you trying to get in a Last Chance workout?

Hutch - You are cracking me up with all the posts! But now you have your ticker!! I still drink my coffee. Eating when I first get up is a huge challenge. But it would be best to have something to eat with that cup of coffee. So, I try to have at least two eggs. Good job on the weight loss

Kornie - Where are you???? I want to see your ticker!!

Ok, so I've decided the same as you Bethany! I have to have my 3 workouts in by the time I weigh in on Saturday. Also I decided that on the weekends that I work I will not be weighing in until I wake up in the afternoon.

I'm paying this week! I got in 2 workouts which is great for me! I haven't been getting in any at all. I'm excited about 2 and the motivation for next week not to have to pay and to get in 3!

My weight is down to 147 from a starting weight of 150...so that's 2% Loss!

Kornie
01-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone! sorry it took so long i weighed in this morning at 159! And i am feeling pretty good. i am not eating anything after 7 and that is alot harder then i thought it would be my day starts to slow down around 9 and then i want to eat!!!! because that is when Terry breaks out the cheese and crackers, ice cream etc. !!! do i kill him now or later!!!!??? well it is 5:30 and i just finish doing all that i want to do for today. i am going to go get on the treadmill right now and i will see you all later. Love ya and praying for you all!!!!!!!

Kornie
01-26-2008, 06:18 PM
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-plaid/slider-chicken/lb/165/130/159/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

Kornie
01-26-2008, 06:20 PM
I just copied that twice oops!

lalaw
01-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Oh, I'm not happy right now. I blew it big time. Alittle depressed from the weigh in this morning. So...................... I ate like crazy today. I had a discussion with God. OK- I was the ony one talking, but I felt better when I was done and I will get back on the wagon tomorrow. I still have 6 days to recover. This is exactly why I can't lose weight. I do good for a week, don't see the results I want to see and then BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off the wagon I go.

I want my slider.:dizzy:

lalaw
01-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Good Morning- It's 9:15 on Sunday morning. I just finished a 4 mile Leslie. I'm sweating like a pig and feel great. I'm ready to start a new week with a new attitude. God is great. Love you all, Michelle:p

Jetty
01-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Michelle,

what is a 4 mile Leslie???? How did the swim meet go yesturday??

Hey everyone, I bought a scale finally!!!!!!!! I weighed myself and my scale must be off from Kim's by a couple pounds. Because there is no way I lost 3 pounds already.
My weight is 146 according to my new scale. (It's digital and actually read 145.8) So should I start using that weight??

Kornie
01-27-2008, 05:10 PM
Jet yes because thats the scales you will be using all the time. Well good evening everyone i am on my way to the basement to walk the treadmill. and play a little with Joey on Wii. love ya all bye

lalaw
01-27-2008, 09:00 PM
It's Sunday night. I'm tired. I had an OK eating day. Not great, but not terrible. Saturdays and Sundays are by far my worst days. I always do good Monday-Friday and then blow the week-end. I've got find a way to get past that. Hope you all have a good Monday. :carrot:

Jetty
01-28-2008, 06:52 AM
Michelle

I do too. I have a hard time not eating what I want when I want. Especially on the weekends!! I will pray for your choices and mine as well.
I don't think there is anything wrong with having a treat once or twice a week.
I just need to eat to live not live to eat.
Have a great day guys!!!

Jetty
01-28-2008, 05:26 PM
hi everyone!!
Just checking in. I am having a hard time staying out of the snacks. I am not hungry and I walk out to the kitchen for a bite of this and a bite of that. Boredom eating I guess.

lalaw
01-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi everyone- Had a good day- workout and eating. I had a good conversation with Kim on the phone about calories and how many to eat. I may not be eating enough, which is a very hard concept to accept. Lori, I know you're kind of the guru on this. How many calories do you try to eat in a day? Kim says she tries to do 1500 to 1700. Well, by the time I got home from school today, I had only had 580 calories. There is no way that my supper was 1000, in fact it was probably 400-500, I'm guessing. That's only 1000-1100 for the day. AAAHHH!!! Could this be my problem? I don't understand why I've been working out for over 6 years, 5-6 days a week for 50 minutes each workout and not losing any weight. Yes, I am a binge eater between 3 and 6 probably because I'm hungry from the beginning of my day. But this is crazy..... Yes, my workout was getting routine and I'm sure my body had adjusted. I've tried to change it up a little. When I lost my weight the first time, I counted fat grams. I know- fat free stuff is bad for you. But is worked for me the first time. I'm having a hard time switching to calories and thinking that I have to up what I'm eating right now. It doesn't make sense that I should eat more. Help and advice from anyone would be appreciated. I believe what Kim says. It makes sense. It's just doing it.:?:

LoriAS
01-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Michelle,

I'm definitely not a guru!! Unless it comes to low carb! (just kidding)

It is true however that if you don't get the calories that your body needs during the day that it tends to store more fat. If I were you I would plan ahead scheduled snack times in between your meals. Take along almonds, boiled eggs, cheese cubes, (celery & peanut butter or carrots for you non-low carbers) in snack bags. Make sure you know exactly how many calories are in each bag and calculate that into your day.

The more you each during the day, even a small snack, the more it works on your metabolism! (This doesn't include junk like cookies and chips :) !!)

LoriAS
01-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Ok, I'm not doing well this week at all. I had great intentions Sunday and Monday to get on the treadmill. All of which failed miserably. But I also had a paper that was overdue from Friday!!! I just turned it in at 10:30 am and do you know that man still gave me an A!!! Yeah!!!!

Not to mention Mike left for Pittsburgh today and will not be back until probably Friday! Eeek!

Ok, so the juggling act begins!

My biggest success in the last week = I have managed to do my Bible study daily for 3 days in a row!!!!!

lalaw
01-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Trying to get my slider. Don't really know much. I'm thinking about this eating more earlier. It will be very, very hard to break my mentality. It makes sense, I know. Hope you're all well. Lori, I'm sorry things are so crazy.

Can we make this last a year? HEE HEE It might take me that long.:dizzy:

Kornie
01-29-2008, 02:48 PM
Michelle,
I am just as guilty! But i do know if u eat a breakfast fit for a king and a lunch fit for a queen and supper fit for the poor. It makes sense. I also agree with Lori take snacks with u like almonds, cheese sticks, apple etc. Listen to me i am the one that needs to lose the MOST!!!! I have been doing good and i feel like i am losing but in the wrong places! boobs! that is. Oh well i guess its fat that must go!! hope you all have a great day, Love ya bye for now

LoriAS
01-30-2008, 12:45 AM
K - So sad...those always go first!

lalaw
01-30-2008, 10:42 AM
I loved your analogy, Karen. Breakfast for a king, lunch for a queen, and supper for the poor. Unfortunately, my mindset is EXACTLY the OPPOSITE!!!!!! I have always saved the majority of my calories for my supper. That's the meal that's most fun for me. Trying to change my mindset is going to be very difficult, but I'm going to try. I bought some cottage cheese, yogurt, almonds, and cheese cubes last night so I'm going to try and rev things up earlier in the day and cut back at dinner. Pray for me. Love you all.:?:

LoriAS
01-30-2008, 04:58 PM
30 minutes on the treadmill yesterday
30 minutes on the treadmill today!!

One more day to go this week!!!!

Hutch28
01-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Hello ladies!! Ive been having a great week eating wise. I went to the store and didnt buy one junk item!! Bought walnuts and celery and banana's and carrots, and so on. Been eating kashi bars for breakfast cause thats the craziest part of my day!! I cant seem to get up in time to eat a great "fit for a king breakfast!!" Im right there with everyone else eating hardly anything all day and then chow time when i get home!! I will be working out tonight...yeah!! Tae-bo...ouch, This cold weather makes me want to just sit around and be warm! So i need some serious motivation here...seeing how well everyone is doin is motivation cause ive only lost 1 measly pound!! So putting the boys to bed and getting ready to kick!! (And feel like i got kicked) Best wishes to all!! Praying for everyone, and glad i joined!! Hold me ACCOUNTABLE!!!

LoriAS
01-31-2008, 12:23 AM
Hutch - Great job on the eating today!!!! Did you get your Tae Bo in after you post?

Jetty - Did you get any more time in today?

How is everyone doing so far on work outs this week? Anyone putting more money in the pot for me to win?????

lalaw
01-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone. Well, I had breakfast fit for a king today. I didn't think I was ever going to stop eating. HEE HEE I had a boiled egg (minus the yellow), one piece of turkey bacon, one half wheat English muffin (with alittle bit of strawberry jelly) and a small serving of "real" strawberries. UGH!!!! I had half a container of yogurt and a few almonds for a snack (I plan on having the same thing for my afternoon snack). For lunch- I had a serving of cottage cheese, spinach salad with light italian dressing, a serving of block cheese and a 60 calorie hershey chocolate stick. Suggestions people?????? Is that OK??? Calorie wise it seems OK. Of course, supper which is my favorite meal is when I get killed. So....... I'm going to try this "calorie heavy morning and afternoon" thing and lighter at supper and see what happens.

Sorry Lori---- You'll never get money out of me for the workout thing. HEEE HEEEEEEEE I am the workout queen. Of course it hasn't seemed to do anything in 5 years. UGH!!!!! I go crazy if I don't work out. Unfortunately, the workout comes before many other things that it shouldn't. However, it never comes before my devotions which is one good thing on my side, but family and friends----UH!!! Yes, I have to admit that. It's something I have to work on.

Love you all, Michelle

Hutch28
01-31-2008, 10:20 PM
Hello all, And i ashamed to say i didnt work-out last night after posting. I super cleaned my house because i was supposed to have a demo tonight here. Which didnt happen. So i worked out tonight and my plan is (which who knows here) get up early enough to work out before work and then after and thats 3. Its amazing how tonight i was dreading working out and MADE myself and now I feel GREAT!!! I need to keep this mentality. I do owe $ for last weeks slackin on workouts. I want to get in shape but im having such a hard time with being lazy!!! So my legs are screamin and i feel great. I had the boys work-out with me and i had to focus on the t.v cause it was the cutest/funniest thing i have ever saw. Can u imagine little Logan squating and bouncing doing upper-cuts!! And Noah was waaaayy into it. Hes a big stud yea know...lol
Ok well i will check in tomorrow....

LoriAS
02-01-2008, 07:53 AM
Enjoy that while you can...mine now groan when I tell them they have to work out with me. Even to Tae Bo...which I thought would be fun for them!

LoriAS
02-01-2008, 07:54 AM
Oh, I"ll be weighing in and posting this afternoon when I get up. Mike and I are having an overnight tonight and I don't what to have to pack my scale in my suitcase!!

LoriAS
02-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Oh, and managed to get on the treadmill Yesterday also to get my 3 workouts in for the week!!!!

My goal is 4 workouts on the treadmill or tae bo and then I'm going to start adding weight training.

Night night (7:55AM)

Hutch28
02-01-2008, 09:04 AM
morning ladies, i am up and the boys are off to school/and sitter. Im going to do leslie's 1mile walk right now and then tae-bo tonight and that makes 3!! Now next week i will be smarter and just do it mon-wed-fri or something along those lines. Im a little sore this am but i will be just fine...already ate my kashi and drank some h20. Off to walk away those pounds!!!
Hutch :dance:

lalaw
02-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Hi everyone- This is going to be my official "before 11:00 a.m. on Saturday morning post. I have to leave at 5:45 tomorrow morning for a swim meet and logging on to here just isn't in the morning plan. HEE HEE I will weigh myself in the morning and post my weight when I get home tomorrow night. I was too chicken to weigh myself today. HEE HEE

I'm getting ready to work out right after this so I will have 6 days in this week.

Pray for me tomorrow. I typically eat a lot at meets. There is nothing else to do inbetween the girls' events, but to eat. Everyone else is doing it. I'm going to try and pack very good, healthy things. We'll see. I did good last week until the last hour and then I was like-"oh well." This will be a much longer meet, so........

Have a good one everyone. I'll check in again tomorrow night.

:p

KIMDIRR
02-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi Girls! I can't believe it is Saturday already. I needed more time :) I had a goal of working out 6 days this week, but only made 3 :( It's a new week right. Start with today, we can't change yesterday, but we can reach our goals one day at a time!!! I need to remember God cares about my goals too, and I need to pray everyday for that day. That I not give into myself. I will pray for each of you too.

Yesterday was bad. We didn't have school, so I had the day off. I had a great time. Tony and I took Morgan shopping and OUT FOR LUNCH...oh no.... She picked Captain Dee's Another OH NO!!!! I could have gotten the steamed broccoli and salad and grilled shrimp....but NO my mouth took over my mind and I got the FRIED shrimp, FRENCH FRIES ( I can't remember when the last time I had those) and Hush Puppies. I was so sick with myself after. It was sooo GOOD though.

I started the day better. We will see if I can make it thru today! Hope you all have a great day.

Lori I hope you and Mike had a wonderful time!

Kornie
02-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Hello everyone, I just weighed in at a whopping 157.2!!! which is really good for me. i am not sure how to change my slider i have been trying for alittle bit and i am clueless? hey Kim Terry and Joey had Captian d"s too and poor Joey is sooo sick. Please pray for him! hope everyone has a great weekend love ya all!!

LoriAS
02-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Well, I weighed in yesterday when I got up (after only 2 1/2 hrs sleep...ewwww) and it wasn't pretty. I am going to have to re-evaluate my eating and following some of the advice I have been handing out!

I gained a pound from last week ($2 dollars-ewww)!

Good news is I got my three workouts in...I got all my assignments turned in on time...And I had a great night out with my husband for his birthday!!!

Ok, Now begins a new week.

Goals:
Continue to do my Bible study every day, try to set aside more time for prayer
Plan my meals and snacks better
At least 3 workouts, preferably 4
Continue to turn in my assignments on time (this term is over 2/12 YEAH!!!)

LoriAS
02-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Oh, Karen....In your signature...change your last number in all that mumbo jumbo that you copied to your signature

You'll see ... 165/130/159

Change it to ... 165/130/157

KIMDIRR
02-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Karen! You are doing soooo good!! I'm really excited for you.

KIMDIRR
02-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Lori! Ok It is you and I....We need a good week! No more slacking..cheating...we can't go to sleep until we have worked out for the day!

KIMDIRR
02-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Karen-What is wrong with Joey?

Kornie
02-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks Lori, Joey has the stomach flu yuck and i feel so bad for him. He is doing alittle better we have been laying around (Joey and I) watching movies and i have been eating too much!!!!! why do i feel like as soon as i want to try to lose weight food is the first thing i think about. Oh well i still think that not eating after 7 is my key!! see ya all later.

lalaw
02-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Hi everyone- I made it home from the swim meet 14 hours later. It was a long, long, LONG day. I am so proud of myself because I did really good at the meet with the eating thing. It was hard. I wanted to cheat, but I didn't. Here's the bad news. The meet lasted 2 hours longer than it should have. It was after 6:00 when we left Troy and we were all starving. Had to stop at McD's. I got a 6 piece and SMALL fries. I suppose it could have been worse, but I was disappointed because of how well the rest of my day went. Oh well, like Kim says......"you gotta live and there's always tomorrow".

I was very pleasantly surprised this morning when I weighed myself. I'm down to 146- that's 2 pounds down from last week. I am going to really try and hit hard the suggestions that you all made about my eating and see if it really works. I have no idea how I lost 2 pounds. I had a terrible Saturday (last week) and Sunday was just so so. I did OK Monday thru Thursday. Friday night at Jenna's party I ate a BIG piece of pizza and potato chips. I did skip the cupcake though. So......... who knows.

Lori- So glad you had a great time with Mike. Mark and I need one of those dates.

Karen- Had fun with you last night. Sorry we had to run out. You're doing great.

Kim- You will be fine. Tomorrow is another day. I kept the Captain D's coupons out of the paper. We'll be going there soon, I suppose. I definately won't be getting the steamed broccoli. YUCK!!!!!!! HEE HEE

Bethany and Joretta- Are you there?? I hope things are going well for you both. I promise to get that tape to you Joretta (hopefully before the next season of Amazing Race comes on.).

Love you all.;)

Jetty
02-02-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm here. I haven't weighed myself yet. I did get 3 workouts in this week. Struggling with some things. please pray.

lalaw
02-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Good Sunday morning- It's 8:57 and I just finished a 3 mile Leslie. I thought I'd sleep like a baby last night and didn't. I just don't sleep well anymore. I give up. I was laying there and said I might as well get up and work out. I feel great now that I did. I could only do the 3 mile though. Even that kicked my butt. I could have never done Tae Bo or Jillian. So, I hope you all have a great Sunday. Who you all rooting for tonight in the Super Bowl? Personally, I don't really care. We are big Chargers fans, so when they lost last week it was a bummer. However, I think it would be great for the underdog to win and I think it would be great for the Patriots to go a whole season without losing. Either way, I'll be happy. Don't eat too much "Superbowl" food. HAHAHA

Joretta- I'm praying for you.

Will I ever get my slider????? HEE HEE:smug:

Jetty
02-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Thanks for praying.
I weighed myself and I am exactly the same. 145.8. I haven't really tried this week. Other things on my mind. I had ice cream and cookies yesturday.
See you all at church.

lalaw
02-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Unbelievably, I can honestly say that I survived a Saturday and a Sunday without too much binging. Usually these 2 days KILL me with regards to eating. This week I'm going to really try hard at eating smaller suppers. It depresses me just thinking about it. Sometimes that's what gets me through the day knowing I have a big, yummy supper waiting for me. UGH!!!! I hope you all have a great week. I know it's busy for all of us. Lori, good luck this week. I'll be praying for you all.:hug:

Jetty
02-04-2008, 05:05 PM
I had a horrible day for eating. I have not cared. I had a doughnut and a couple sugar cookies. I am not myself right now anyway.
As Scarlett said "after all, tomorrow is another day"

KIMDIRR
02-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi Girls! Praying you all have a good week!

lalaw
02-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Hello everyone- I just finished working out. I did a 2 mile Leslie and a half hour Tae-Bo. UGH!!!! I feel great after I'm done,but while I'm doing it........YUCK!!!! I've been doing OK eating. I am really liking those almonds. I think I really need to watch that intake. I could easily just replace the chips for those and the fat grams are awful. I haven't been eating my chips everyday. I decided I don't need to eat them everyday so, just every once in a while. I fixed spaghetti last night for supper. YUM!!! I used a lunch plate instead of a dinner plate. I only took 3 or 4 bite fulls out of the pot after supper. This is good for me. I usually eat a whole plate full right out of the pot. Baby steps.. HEEE HEEE Hope you're all doing well.;)

Hutch28
02-05-2008, 11:19 PM
ok ladies sorry its been a min. since i checked in. I gained that 1 pound i lost. That was sooooo depressing so i owe some more AND i only got in 2 workouts so i owe some more...to who though?? However... new week ahead and ive already worked out twice this week!! Thanks KORNEY!!! LOVE YOU!!! And im eating great and feeling better with the fact i gained instead of lost...Gotta run, time to sleep!!! Loving and praying for you all....

Jetty
02-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi guys.
Just checking in. Hope all is well.

lalaw
02-07-2008, 01:22 PM
I am so glad that I am a Christian. I do not know how I would survive life without Him. As with the Dirrs, we are dealing with a flooded basement. With the help of some great friends we were able to get all the carpet and padding up and things moved around. Things are drying now. It smells terrible. We are waiting on Rainbow and the insurance adjuster to come today to find out what's going to happen from here. I have only cried once and that was this morning when we realized we didn't have any hot water and I had to go to the Sammon's. We are so lucky. I think about those people who lost everything or were killed in the tornadoes and the people in Findlay and Ottawa who are just or haven't even gotten into their homes from the flood in August and now they're going through it again. It's just a basement- an incovenience for a while, but that's all. It's survivable. I'm doing OK with eating and working out. Wednesday is usually my off day anyways (although I got plenty of exercise going up and down our stairs last night). I might only get a short one in tonight with the 3 hour delay. Other than that I seem to still be on track. It is really easy for me to say "Poor Me- You better eat something" I've been fighting those feelings today. I like to eat when I'm feeling sorry for myself. HAHA So.....I'm trying to stay out of the kitchen and keep busy. I did have chips for lunch. I couldn't help it. I thought I deserved at least that much. I haven't weighed in since Saturday. Ony two days away- I'm anxious to see if any of the food changes that I've done has made any difference at all. We'll see. Hope all is well for all of you. Talk with you soon. Love you all. I prayed for all of you today. Michelle:^:

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I did not know how much I love routine. These past few days with the water has thrown me off. I could not use my treadmill, but I'm happy to say it is still working. Since I did not exercise, I did not eat very well either. Not terrible..except today. I thought we were still on a 2 hour delay, so I took everyone to school to find out we had another hour!!!!!I thought I'd treat THE GIRLS to a doughnut. When I got there I realized it is a better deal to buy 6! So yes, I had one. Then I helped make chocolate candy in Alisha's classroom today. Did not have one piece..(everyone was watching and I did not see any other mom's sneeking any :) They did offer pizza and I had one, but only one. They offered 2 :)

Now that we are about back to normal, tomorrow will be better. Hopefully I can get a run in.

Michelle I feel the same way. Things could have been alot worse. For a minute or so I thought, what would we do if the water just came pouring in. Thankfully God gave us as always what we could handle. I told Tony this is a great way to get my basement cleaned and organized :)

Have a great night everyone.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:02 PM
OK Girls I know this is going to be annoying, but I've got to get my slider working.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:03 PM
My house is so quiet

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Tony has been up for 50 some hours and finally the water has stopped coming in. He is sleeping like a baby.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Pray for our renters. I guess one of them was taken by ambulance this morning.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:06 PM
We hope it is not because they were working so hard to get their basement cleaned out from the water.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:06 PM
How many posts do we have to do anyway.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:07 PM
I think it is 30, I'm not sure I can think of 8 more things to write about.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:10 PM
The lady who cuts my hair suggested hair coloring to cover some of the gray...yuck! I don't feel like I should be showing my age :)

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:12 PM
She suggested a chocolate brown! I about fell out of the chair. Coloring it is already freaking me out, then throwing in a different color. I don't think I can do it.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:13 PM
I should just go real crazy :) and go totally different.

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Yeah that would be FUN

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
My hands are getting all sweaty just thinking about it!

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Can't do it!

KIMDIRR
02-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Have a great night. I gotta get supper made and homework done! I think Survivor starts tonight for any of you that watch it.

Joretta, Morgan was so worried about you last night. Prayed for you! You are great!

lalaw
02-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Kim- You are hilarious. I just had a meltdown. I was sobbing uncontrollably on the way to pick Jordyn up from dancing. I'm more mad about Mark's Master's than I am about the basement. All your posts got me laughing. I love the donut story. I just baked cookies and had 2. I'm dying to have another. God gives us what we need just at the right time. Your posts did just that for me. Thanks. Hey- I pooped twice today everyone. Most of you probably don't know my BM issues. I'll go days and days without going. Since I changed my eating habits. I'm going all the time. YEA!!!!!!!!

LoriAS
02-08-2008, 10:51 AM
OH my!! you girls are great! I have had a horrible week, but nothing compared to you guys. I'm so glad to get on here and read what you guys ae posting!

I'm now cracking up!!

I too have had a horrible week eating badly - but not terrible, homework overdue - again!, and Mike and I have both been sick...ewwww

I'm not looking forward to weighing in on Saturday, but I'm going to wait until I wake up in the afternoon, because I hve to work this weekend. Also, itis my 12 hour shift weekend so it is more difficult to eat properly when I have to work 12 hours saturday night and sunday night.

Kim and Michelle - so sorry about your basements! Glad to see you both are doing pretty well at keeping up the routine though.

Jetty - How are you doing?

Kornie - Things going good with you?

Hutch - All dues and penalties go to Kim. She is the keeper of that at the moment.

By the way... Can we all get together sometime on the 16th? There is a reward to be working for!!!! 1st 4 week reward should be given out on Feb 16th! ($25)

Maybe that can be our motivation. I know not much else is motivating me at the moment. My priority list is all messed up and I have to get it rearranged so that I get back on track. Greatest thing is...I've only missed one day of my Bible study. This is SUCH a bit accomplishment for me. I know I probably sound crazy because I keep bringing it up...but I truly believe that this has helped and given me the strength to get through everything else. Ok, I'm crazy...but that is ok...aren't we all!

lalaw
02-08-2008, 05:24 PM
OK- I just did a last chance workout with Leslie and Jillian. We'll see if it did anything in the morning when I weigh in. If you all hear wailing where you are, you'll know it's me and that I didn't lost any weight. So sorry you're not feeling up to par and that it's been a rough week, Lori. Something must have been in the air this week. Next week has to be better. This is getting ridiculous. HEE HEE I don't really know much more than I did last night. I'm tired and sick of smelling must from the basement already. A dumpster came today so at least we can get some things thrown out. I'm just praying that we can save the walls. That will help a lot. Rainbow International brought these huge blowers and a very large dehumidifier. They seem to be positive about the walls. I don't know. I'm trying very hard to trust God on this. Trusting God is not my forte. I'm so much better at doing things myself. HA! Heaven forbid I let him direct my life. Maybe if I did, I wouldn't have these issues. Boy, this post is like therapy. I should have started this a long time ago. I love you all dearly and I've been praying for you. If the scale doesn't say what you want it to tomorrow, there's always next week. I'll try to remember my own advice. Michelle:carrot:

lalaw
02-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Well, I'm just about ready to give up on this and say forget it. I was so excited to weigh in this morning because I thought I had an excellent week. Well, the first time I weighed in naked it said 148 which is up 2 from last week. I then went back 5 minutes later because I was mad and it said 147 and that was with my nightgown on. There was no crying or pouting. Just frustration. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I don't know how to fix it. I think I need to be eating more and I just don't know what to eat and when. So........... Hope things are better for you all.

KIMDIRR
02-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi Girls! 147 Up One Pound! I Knew It Would Not Be A Good Week. I Have Not Been Consistant Enough Yet. What Is It Going To Take? I Know I've Not Let God Help Me Enough. Lori, You Are Completely Right. I Give In To Fast, I Neeed To Slow Down And Pray When I Feel Like Giving Up. If I Could Do This Consistantly And Know I'm Doing My Best And Still Not Lose Much Weight, Then I Know It Is Ok. I Never Know, Because I Never Make It A Whole Week!

Busy Day....scrubbing Basement To Get The Yucky Smell Out! Michelle I Do Pray Your Walls Are Ok.

Remember Our Neighbor I Thought Was Taken By Ambulance To The Hospital. She Had Emergency Surgery For A Twisted Bowel. We Are Going To Try And Get Their Basement Scrubbed Today Too.

Have A Great Weekend!

Kornie
02-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey lil chickies i have not lost any this week either (157) but i have been bad this week too!!! Terry took Abby and i to IHOP!!!! for breakfast and yes i had pancakes! but i did not eat all of them which is really good for me. And for lunch i had a rootbeer float from Wendys. But for dinner i had a salad. i cannot believe i did not gain anything praise the Lord!!!! And good job Michele i am sooo glad that u are pooping!!! That is a praise. And don't get frustrated because u are awsome!!! and u do need to vent. i will be praying for your basement walls too. We just came home from Temples last home game against Troy Christain and we won!!! it was a awsome game i love my boys!!!! we were driving home in a snow blizzard i kid u not!!! and it was lighting out! it was crazy!! i was so glad to get home. well see u all in the morning. Love ya all and praying for you too!

LoriAS
02-12-2008, 01:25 AM
Ok, here goes my crazy weekend. First I didn't go into work Wednesday night or Thursday night because either I was sick or Mike was sick. And I didn't get any homework done either. Well, not much. So, entering the weekend I have 3 assignments due, an 8 hour shift to work and two 12 hour shifts to work. Also, I found out at the last minute that I was going to have Cody's basketball tournaments to attend on Saturday and Sunday. Who needs sleep right?

Did manage to make it into work all my shifts, but still felt terrible Friday night and not so great Saturday and Sunday nights. Cody lost all of his tournament games, but learned some valuable lessons. I managed to finish one assignment Sunday and the other two didn't get done until Monday.

In the midst of it all I gained another pound back!!!

My life will be back to normal for about a week and a half, because this current term is over as of today! I'm anxiously awaiting my last papers to be graded to see if I maintained an A in both classes. (I'm such a nerd!)

I'm trying to stay on program with my eating. I think the hardest thing for me is eating enough food and eating often enough. I just wish I could follow my own advice sometimes!!!

Hope to talk to you girls a little more in the days to come since I don't have any homework for a week or so!!!

lalaw
02-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi Ladies- Hope everyone is doing well with all this wonderful weather. What a pain. I'm feeling a little cranky. I know this is supposed to be an encouraging posting center. I'm still ticked off from gaining that weight when I thought I had such a wonderful week. I've worked out 45 to 55 minutes Saturday through today already. WHY???? I have no idea. It doesn't help. I feel I should be eating more, I just don't know how to. I feel like I eat plenty already. I have really tried to change the types of things I'm eating too. The past couple of days haven't been great because I'm irritated. I haven't done terrible, just not great. My period is going to start tomorrow (I love being on the pill) and maybe that's it. I usually don't get moody at this time though but it sounds like a good excuse right now. I have chili and vegetable soup on the stove right now. The girls don't like chili and Mark doesn't really like vegetable soup. I swear!!!!! We got our carpet ordered today. A guy is coming to paint on Thursday. It's going to be every bit of 2 to 3 weeks before we're put back together. I know. Some of the Katrina people are still not put back together. I try to remember that. All the chips are gone out of the house right now. Maybe that's my problem. I'll go so I don't depress you any further. Love you all. :?:

LoriAS
02-15-2008, 04:32 AM
Ok, Michelle. Here's the thing...

Yes, this is supposed to be for encouragement, but how are we supposed to encourage or pray for you if we don't know what is going on???

So, by all means, tell us everything!!!

Not to mention according to Jillian (or her mom...I can't really remember) if we get the things that are bothering us out in the open we are less likely to look to food to comfort us!!

How's that for wisdom...hehe

I'm getting ready for my period too...I think that is my excuse I'm going to use for gaining a pound last week ;)

lalaw
02-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone- Well, I just did my last chance workout. I did Tae Bo this time instead of Jillian since that didn't really work out too well last week. haha I have not had a great week at eating. It hasn't been awful, but again it hasn't been great. Last week of being perfect just put me over the edge. I fell off the wagon alittle bit this week. Hopefully the scale won't punish me too badly and I'll start again tomorrow. I hope you are all well. Where are you all? I know- BUSY!!!!!!!!! I do pray for each of you. Take care and good luck in the morning Remember- NAKED is best!!!!!!

Jetty
02-16-2008, 08:49 AM
I have come to the conclusion that this quarter was not the quarter to join this. I don't have time for exercising. I don't even know how much I owe. I have not exercised all week and I have no umpf to do it either. I work everyday until 11:30 then I go straight to class until 3:20 and then observations and homework and kids schedules and steve's schedules.
Thought we had good news and that has changed. We don't have good news.

Jetty
02-16-2008, 08:49 AM
Will weigh myself later and post. Not expecting any change.

Jetty
02-16-2008, 08:50 AM
I have to be at the church most of the day today. see you all tomorrow.

Jetty
02-16-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm back. I weighed myself and I can't believe the scale. I didn't do anything this week. The same scale I have been using said that I weigh 144.4 which is 1.2 pounds less than the last 2-3 weeks.

Does anyone els think that funky guy that comes out a kicks the screen several times is the most annoying thing when you are trying to get on to the support group???
Maybe I just don't have any tolerance but he comes out like 2 or 3 times. I think it's dumb. I know it's not for this sight because he is advertising for some car thing.

lalaw
02-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey Ladies- Good for you Joretta. Why is it I'm working out 6 days a week for almost an hour and can't lose a thing???? Strange. Well, I had C- week eating wise. I ate lots of chips and loved every bite. Last night after I posted I had lots of chips and 3 handfuls off M and M's at about 10:00. I weighed myself this morning and weighed 147. That seems to be my magical number. Two weeks ago when I was eating A+ I gained 2 pounds. This week I eat much more and lose 1 pound. Well, remember last week I weighed myself naked and weighed 148 and then I was mad and weighed myself again with my nightgown on and weighed 147. So....... who knows how much I weighed. I had my period this week and I really think that coming right off of that makes a difference. Heck- If I had been eating appropriately I may have lost more this week. I really only want to see 139. If I could see 139 one time I would be so happy. The 125 thing is just not going to work for me. I like to eat too much. My schedule is too crazy. I do like eating spinach salad though now. That's a plus. So................. I don't know what to think. Hope you're all well. I'm on my way to a swim meet. YIPPEE!!!!!!!

Hutch28
02-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Hello ladies...its the long lost Hutch... I have been doin ok, eating wise. Im mostly sticking to the no food after 7pm and thats great and all but i havent lost a pound!!! It is EXTREMELY upsetting and makes me want to eat a big mac and a dozen choc chip cookies. However i wont. Still, im super ready for a little nicer weather. I am getting better at this working out stuff...Thanks Karen. :dance: The fat is shifting around, just not leaving yet. Lol So once again no weight loss. Felling healthier, now i'd like to shed my winter coat and be ready for spring blossoming!! I will be praying for each and everyone of you this week that its a great one. I dont think i can follow a strict diet, i have to allow myself some cheats or it will never be a life changing thing!! My cheats just need to be less frequent...lol ta-ta for now

Hutch28
02-17-2008, 11:39 PM
p.s only 2 workouts last week. So i owe for 3 weeks of not being up to par!! Also i just read all that ive missed and im sooo sorry that you all have had such terrible weeks but God is great and he wont kill ya with stuff!! Ya know. Lori i think ur absolutly right. We are all CRAZY, and what on earth is normal these days?? What do we compare that with?? ok gotta run, LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:17 AM
I am with you Beth and Michelle. I have to cheat at times because I love to eat as well. I will go nuts without cheating from time to time.
Karen, tonight is our night to walk. Are we on???

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:18 AM
I am so close to a slider.

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:18 AM
Five more to go!!!!

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Like I've said many times, just sew my mouth shut and i will lose weight.

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Three more to go!!!!

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:21 AM
Here I am posting my 29th time

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Maybe I am an actual member now and not a junior member. Here is my 30th post

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Now lets see if my signature comes up

Jetty
02-18-2008, 09:28 AM
I thought it only took 30 posts to be a member and not a junior member. I am still a junior member and cannont do my signature yet.
I am telling you all that that funky guy is getting on my nerves big time!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I am on this sight he comes out and kicks the screen. Now this other strange person is doing it as well so there are two of them. They have nothing to do with this sight. When you try to do something on this sight a window pops up about a car thing. Is anyone else annoyed??? Or am I the only one???

Hutch28
02-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Jetty, I have no clue what you are talking about. Nobody comes out and kicks my screen?? Its crackin me up reading about it tho. Maybe u should get a pop-up blocker and you wont have that issue?? Dunno. Best wishes on that...

Kornie
02-20-2008, 02:36 PM
WOW Here it is Wednesday and i have not been on here for ever!!! i am sooo sorry. My weight has gone UP 3lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if this weather does noit get better soon i am going to go crazy. i am not POOPIng and i feel like a fat blimp short for blimpies!! haha. i live on the road and today is actual going to be nice because i am only making one trip to Temple YEAH!!!Why do i have no will power!???!! I NEED WILL POWER! Beth you need to come over please!!! i will see you all tonite. Love ya all, Karen

LoriAS
02-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Ok girls...

I am not doing well at all. We HAVE TO come up with ways to inspire and encourage. My wallet is going to hurt this week because of all the money for gaining and not working out. Maybe that is what we need to do...make sure that everyone is up to date with totals. Also, we missed our first PAY OUT so we will pay out DOUBLE ($50) on MARCH 15!!!!

SO...everyone mark you calendars right now! 9 AM MARCH 15th...CLOUD NINE!!!!!

I need some motivation and perhaps that is the motivation I need!

I was horrible the first part of the week. I made a pan of brownies and I'm not really sure that anyone else got any of them!!!! :o :?:

I'm trying to motivate myself to get started on my next classes. The algebra is looking really intimidating to me right now!

I really have nothing to complain about though. Mike has been home all week and the weather has been nice, until tonight. I think I'm just getting depressed because I don't think I'll ever get off this 3rd shift job and back to what I consider a normal job. ok, I have to pull myself out of this little pity party for me!

I need to force myself to get on the treadmill like Kim did!!!

Back to work!! See you guys!!!

lalaw
02-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Lori- You're entitled to a pity party. I have them for me all the time. HEE HEE Things do seem discouraging right now. 9:00 on a Saturday morning? Are you kidding me????? 10:00 is as early as I'll do. HA I just did my last chance workout this morning since school was delayed. I had a terrible week-end and Monday, but have done really good the rest of the week. I did not work out on Wednesday or Thursday though. I just couldn't. Things to do. Yes, I went into withdrawal. That's not like me to not work out 2 days in a row. But what do you do? I'm not expecting anything on the scales tomorrow. We'll see. I'm eating my breakfast- a bowl of maple and brown sugar oatmeal and a piece of turkey bacon. I bought the weight control oatmeal to try. OH YUCK!!!!! It was disgusting. Have any of you tried it? I just couldn't eat it. I put it right down the disposal and opened a "real" bag. I don't care if it has less fiber and protein and more sugars. Taste has to count for something. HA I'm doing SOS tomorrow so I'll be posting after that. See you all.:p

lalaw
02-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Well........God is obviously happy that I weigh 147 pounds because the scale has not moved in 3 weeks. I guess I'm glad that I didn't gaini any. But I am not losing and I don't think it's because I'm not trying. Yes, I have had a couple bad moments, but come on............For the most part, I really feel like I have done well. This is the longest I have "done well" in a long time. So......I'm not sure what to think. I'm not really disappointed, just wondering what I could and should be doing to make that scale move the other way. Hope you all had a loss today. Me :hug:

LoriAS
02-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Great job Michelle!!!

I don't think by any means that you aren't doing anything!!

We just have to persevere. So, you are at a plateau....that is okay! You look great! Just keep it up and you will break that plateau.

I weighed in as 146!!! Great for me. I'm back on track with eating and hopefully exercise. I have one 30 min workout in for this week already and am hoping to add weigh training this week.

Michelle, do you do weight training? or just aerobic?

LoriAS
02-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Oh, where is everyone??

Jetty??? Did you have to reset your signature?

Bethany...how's it going???

Karen...Did you hit the treadmill???

Kim...Where are you....how are you doing????

LoriAS
02-26-2008, 08:42 AM
GIRLS?!?!?!?!?

Where is everyone?????

KIMDIRR
02-26-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Girls! I'm Kim Dirr. I am in this group, but you may have forgotten me! You the old saying out of sight out of mind....I figured if I did not get on the web site I would not have to face up to the fact that I STINK. I've done so bad. I've not gained any weight, but I've not been very accountable or faithful with it. Lori, I'm like you we need to get MOTIVATED. We need a "Jillian" in our group. This is so much harder than I thought. The up and down is going to kill me. I really want this to be a life style, not a diet. I want to do better. I guess it comes down to what Pastor has been talking about with my selfish living. I do what I want and if I don't want to I don't do it. If I can't do it with my eating and exercising how am I going to do it with my Christian life. Anyway...I'm trying I've exercised everyday this week. Monday and today!!:)
I'm going to start praying for each of you everyday and myself. I know we can do this. One day at a time.

lalaw
02-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi everyone- Hope you're all well. It's been a rough eating week for me. I'm back to my old habits. Not sure why. I've been doing so well. I think it's because I'm not seeing any results. I have that "why bother" attitude. So.... I agree with Kim and Lori- it's time to get motivated and get going. I'm praying for you all too.

LoriAS
02-29-2008, 03:43 AM
I've been doing a lot of reading...and as Mike says...that can be very dangerous!!!

Tips:

If you are "stuck in a rut" with your workout routine and hit a plateau with your weight loss, change up your workout routine. You body will get used to the same thing.

Always keep a healthy snack in your purse. (ie...power bar, bag of almonds, etc.)

If you are an emotional eater and you "think" you are hungry. Drink a bottle of water and wait 20 minutes. If you are still hungry, eat a healthy snack.

That is my wisdom for the day!!!

My eating hasn't been great, but not extremely poor either.
By the way, I seem to have finally gotten on track with my exercise.
Ran - 3 times this week (steadily and slowly increasing distance)
Weight Training - 2 times this week

Chin up girls...we CAN do this!!! Anyone want to plan a couple of workouts next week???
Wooohoooo!!!

lalaw
02-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi everyone- It's been a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE eating week for me. It's the worst one I've had since I started on Jan. 2. I can hardly wait to see what the scales have for me tomorrow morning. I will weigh in in the morning, but I won't be posting until later tomorrow. I have to leave at 7:00 a.m. for a swim meet. No time to wait on this website to load and what not. Hope all is well for you. Me:mad:

Hutch28
03-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Hello ladies!! I weighed in at 164. And im a telling ya its nice but terrible to see we are all in the same boat. Aunt flo came for a visit and she brought some friends i didnt invite. Self pity. depression and good ol miss negitivity. Im telling ya i havent seen them girls in a loooong time, and quite frankly they are not welcome to come back!! What an aweful time ive been having!! I'm usually carefree somewhat and im just beating myself up. Im not workin out im not really caring....Its aweful. I need to get it together. So i owe some money!!! And Kim i will be getting with you...Karen hopefully sunday we can get back on track!!!! I will pray for all of you also and for spring to please grace me with its presence. Ya'll have a great week. Bethany

lalaw
03-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Well, the girls had a FABULOUS swim meet. I had a FABULOUS time eating at it. I also had a FABULOUS time eating at Fazolis for supper and I didn't eat salad. I weighed in at 148 today which is one pound up from the last 3 weeks. I was actually pleased that it wasn't worse. I was at the mall this evening and all the spring and summer things were out. They definately motivated me to get going again. I took a week off and I plan on getting back to things tomorrow morning. I still just only want to lose like 9 to 10 pounds. I'm not asking for the sun and moon here. I'm not really sure what to do though. Obviously I'm not doing something right if I went for so long thinking I was doing well and not losing a pound. SO......... That's all I know. See you all in the morning.:dizzy:

Jetty
03-01-2008, 11:05 PM
i weighed in today at 143.4. I am in the middle of a really strenuous end of the quarter. I have 14 credit hours wrapping up and have not had time for anything but huge projects and papers.
I have not ran or anything for 2 weeks I think. maybe even 3.

Jetty
03-01-2008, 11:09 PM
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonfish01/lb/145.6/125/143.4/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

I hope this slider posts

Jetty
03-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Good night all and see you at church in the morning.

Jetty
03-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Do I have to manually post my slider every time?? Have a good night.
Had fun today Karen. You are probably just pulling in now from Toledo.
take care guys!!1 http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonfish01/lb/145.6/125/143.4/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

LoriAS
03-03-2008, 05:12 AM
Jetty,

Go to edit signature under User CP and put that link in your signature. When you save it, it should come up every time.

I manage to maintain my 146 weight from earlier in the week!!! Wooohooo!!!!

KIMDIRR
03-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi Girls! I'm the same weight AGAIN! New week right!

Jetty
03-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi girls.
I am still having trouble with that funky guy. Beth I read where you said you laugh when you read these. I will have to show you these and you will probably laugh even more~!!!!!!!!
He is soooooooooo annoying though!!!!!!
Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!!

Jetty
03-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Lori,
thanks for the infor!!! I went and pasted and and saved and now it comes up!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Jetty
03-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Michelle and Kim
hang in there, we can do this. And worst scenario, we don't lose weight; but we have a great God, great friends, and husbands who love us and great kids!!! Also we can all pig out together in our misery. ha ha ha
Karen
we need to walk again!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

lalaw
03-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey- It's 9:40 on Friday night and I'm petrified about driving to Fremont at 6:00 in the morning. I pray that this swim meet is delayed or cancelled. The girls will be devastated, especially Taylor, but it's not worth risking our lives for. I've had a terrible eating week- well 2-3 weeks. I'll be back on the bandwagon on Sunday. I doubt I'll weigh myself in the morning and I definately won't be posting so I hope everyone is good and I'm looking forward to getting back on track on Monday.

Jetty
03-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Hey guys I weighed myself and I lost a little more. I am at 142.8. I have to look back at my first weigh in because I keep forgetting if my original weight was 146.8 or147.8 or 145.8. Just to see how much I have lost. I changed my slider and couldn't remember my original weight.

Jetty
03-09-2008, 09:06 AM
I checked my original weight when I first weighed in on the scale that I bought and my weight was 145.8.
see you all at church

Jetty
03-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Where is everyone??????

Jetty
03-15-2008, 07:27 AM
Hi guys
I'm up early because I have to go to Harvest and pick Trevor and Curt up from Cedarmania.
I weighed in today. I weigh 142.
Istill need to know how much I owe.
Hope everyone has a good day. Please pray for the kids at the Awana games. We are leaving the church at 10:15 today.
Lori
Cody and Jacob are signed up. Hope to see you there.
Take care guys.

Jetty
03-15-2008, 07:32 AM
I put the new data into my slider.