LA Weight Loss - Attorney General in PA wants to help!!!!

jaybean
01-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Hi all,

My name is Jayme and I've been a client of LAWL for the past year and a half. I've lost a lot of weight, but still have a bit to go. I live in Pennsylvania and my center is now closed. I followed advice and filed a complaint on Dec. 31 with the Attorney General's Office in PA. I didn't really expect to hear much about it, but today I had a message on my cell from the AG's office. They want me to file a Health Care complaint form in addition to the consumer complaint form that I previously filled out, and to call them tomorrow.

It seems like they mean business, so I urge anyone from any state to file a complaint with the AG in Pennsylvania because Pure is based here. With any luck, we may get some help.

JerseyMadchen
01-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Jaybean,

Where in PA are you?? I am in South Jersey, but went to the Bensalem center many times as I worked nearby....

ChopperChick355
01-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Just submitted my health care complaint online. Thanks for the information.
Reda

jaybean
01-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Amy,

I am from the Hazleton area which is about 2 hours North of Philly. I have cousins who live in central Jersey, Piscataway to be exact. They also have a house down the shore in Ocean Beach. Of course I try to visit every summer! I love Jersey; been going there my whole life.

Even if you're in Jersey you can still file a complaint with PA. It can't hurt to try. The woman who left the message also said that there will be sections of the form that are not applicable and to disregard them. Also there is a place to sign the complaint, so be sure to type your name there.

I will know more after I call them back tomorrow.

Planning a trip to King of Prussia next month. That's close to you, isn't it?

Jayme

jochryta
01-04-2008, 12:28 AM
I am from Orlando, FL and filed a complaint. I, too, received a call from their office asking me to fill out the health care form. Did it, gladly! Hopefully, some thing can be done, if anything else but allowing this company to resurface again...

jamiam
01-04-2008, 07:03 PM
I lived in K of P for my first 4 years then moved to Pennsauken NJ. Now, I'm in Iowa. All of my cousins live in your area.

Just miss Philly Cheesesteaks and the soft pretzels. And the ocean!!!!

mumfydog
01-04-2008, 11:55 PM
I would really appreciate the info (phone number or anything else) for how to file a complaint. Help please!