Support Groups - Help I've been living in denial "New Goals"

Kiwi24
01-03-2008, 12:17 PM
This thread is for all you ladies who saw your reflection one day and thought
"IS THAT ME?" :yikes:Are you ready to recognize yourself again? :dust:
Well, its a new month and year so lets start fresh. :cheer:

We welcome all new people :welcome2: and your ideas along with our old friends who have been with us on our previous threads.:grouphug:

We are here to encourage, :club: (just kidding) encourage, :hug:
laugh, :lol: motivate :high:and most of all begin to "recognize ourselves again!" :belly:

January Challenge: EXERCISE :running::exercise::swim::woops::strong:

1.Each person must exercise:exercise: no less than 15 min. a day for 21 days in a row.

2. If the person misses a day they must start all over again. :o

3. The last day to complete the challenge for Jan will be Feb 8. This gives them time to also complete Feb challenge by the end of Feb. :smug:

4. All those who complete the Jan Challenge by Jan 31 have bragging rights! :p

5. All those who complete the Jan Challenge by Jan 31 will go to there favorite restaurant on the 1st Saturday in Feb and give a toast to the winners of the challenge. :hat:Bring your Digital cameras because we want to see a picture of the happy event!!! :celebrate:

6. We officially start as a group Friday January 4th. :carrot:If you start after that its still okay, join in as soon as you can. :D Remember this is a 21 day (in a row) challenge and there is 31 days this month! ;)

just_a_dreamy1
01-03-2008, 01:06 PM
I would like to join the challenge! It would be a perfect excuse for me to get off my butt and try to get more of that elusive thing they call exercise back into my life :lol:

Thank you for starting the thread :)

Kiwi24
01-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Yea for you Penelope:cp: and welcome to the group!:welcome2:

I've never been consistent with exercise so I'm looking forward to this changing that bad habit!! :D

I think I will ride a stationary bike for my exercise.:ebike: What will you be doing? How about the rest of you girls? :goodvibes

just_a_dreamy1
01-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Kiwi,

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I have no access to a gym (money) or gym equipment (same :(), so my exercise will be mostly walking, and dancing in my house while I do whatever :)

Iwanawurkit
01-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Hey Kiwi and Penelope!!!! Yah....I am so ready!!! I will be walking, water aerobics and some natualas machines at the local YMCA!!!! This will be the year we will be shining stars!!!!!! Count me in!

Kiwi24
01-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Well I have to go to Ft. Walton with my husband early in the morning :coffee2:so I won't have time to write so I'm doing now. :write:

I will walk my 15 min while we are there.:running: I'm bringing a friend with us so while he is doing his thing me and my friend will walk for exercise. :high:

I did my first Chemo this morning. :dz:I did really well.:crossed: Of course my tears and sweat and pee is all orange now.:lol: The nurse said it would be that way for a couple of days but it has already stopped the last I checked. I didn't get sick but they gave me some stuff just in case but I had a good day and expect to do well tomorrow. :cp:
One day at a time.:cheer2:

I'll check in when we get back and see how everyone is doing on there first day of the challenge.:goodluck:

Chat later
Kiwi

Kiwi24
01-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Penelope I didn't say it before but Congratulation for completing your goal of 40 pounds!! :bravo:

This challenge is just what you need to keep the weight off!:lifter:

You are Awesome :hug:and I'm jealous!!:lol:

Michiemish
01-04-2008, 01:17 AM
I would like to join. My work just put in some treadmills in our outdoor patio so we can walk during breaks. Perfect :carrot:

Kiwi24
01-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Awesome Michiemish :hug:and Welcome to the group!:welcome2:

I couldn't resist just dropping in this morning:^: but I've got to leave in 20 mins. so I better get dressed!!:lol:I feel so pumped today!!:D

just_a_dreamy1
01-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Iwanawurkit and Michiemish - Hi! :welcome3: It's great to have you :)

Kiwi - Thank you :) Don't be jealous...you only have 44 pounds to go! It took me about two years, and all I did was clean up my diet, calorie count and get more active. You can totally do it...you've already gotten rid of 25!
Your posts are so cute with all the emoticons :lol:

I've already gotten 5 minutes of my walking in, and I'll be walking home from my interview tonight, so that should be another approximately 15 minutes. There's my exercise for the day! :D

Kiwi24
01-04-2008, 06:12 PM
You call that exercise Penelope, :dz:I don't think so Girl!!:nono: 15 minutes in a row but nice try! :lol:Get that heart beat up!:hyper:

Well I had a great day and I managed to get my walk in plus some.:running: I'm getting a hair cut today so I'm also walking there and back which will be another 30 mins! :carrot:

realitymom
01-04-2008, 07:03 PM
I'd love to join in if possible. I need serious motivation & support(you'd think this excess weight would be enough wouldn't ya?). I tried to get on track a few months ago, but allowed myself to use 'life' as an excuse not to stick with it. *sigh* Exercise is my kryptonite...so I am attempting to morph into Wonder Woman, kryptonite problem solved! heehee Seriously, I have to get healthy & the only way to do it is QUIT FINDING excuses, get off my duff & JUST DO IT! (insert NIKE swish ;) )

No access to a gym & too poor to buy my own, so I will be walking in place, 15 minutes at a time. Starting today & stopping...Lord willing, NEVER! Good luck everyone!

suz
01-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Morning Ladies
Glad to see a few new faces Kiwi I did not get a link to new thread could not fiqure out why I did not
My exercise will be 3 times a week a aerobics class (mon, wed, & fri ) for 1hr 1/4 I will also walk and do some of my exercise tapes on the other 4 days
I did my step tape yesterday and will go for a walk today
Kiwi do you think we can add to our challenge list try to eat a good balanced eating with a least 5 sevings of fruit and veggies every day and work up to 10 servings Could we also add try to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day You can replace 2 or 3 with tea or no sugar added flavour drinks or diet pop
Is that too much for 1 month?

Lets get moving Ladies suz :carrot:

Iwanawurkit
01-05-2008, 10:00 AM
oh....I hope I am building muscle because the scales is showing a weight gain. :( my clothes are fitting much better and I have so much energy!!!! This weekend is going to be a real challenge for me because I have to work so I will walk on the treadmill since I don't have time for the YMCA. Penelope and others struggling with the funds.......walking is great and inexpensive way to get the heart pumped up. Yes, you do have to get the heart rate up to where you have a little difficulty to carry on a normal conversation. Got to go to work!
Kiwi.......be careful with the chemo....make sure you stay hydrated.

Kiwi24
01-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Welcome Reality mom :welcome2:its great to have you and your sense of humor with us!:lol:

Suz you have been exercising so long that if you want to add other stuff to your weight goal go ahead:smug: but as far as the challenge lets just focus on one thing at a time at least this month. :^: I figured we could do water next month then sweets, we'll come up with something as it gets closer.:carrot: The goal this year is to create good habits that we will continue to do, so we can quit bendging. :high:

I didn't walk to the hairdresser yesterday :running:so i rode my stationary bike before going to bed. :ebike:I think I really want to create a habit of riding that thing every day but I have to admit 15 on that thing seems like an hour!!:faint:

I do need water since I'm on chemo I have cotton mouth. :?:I had a good day yesterday but this morning I'm moving slower so I'm making myself go to the mall and walk.:goodvibes Maybe that will give me more energy seeing people as I walk.:dancer:

just_a_dreamy1
01-05-2008, 04:39 PM
realitymom and suz - :welcome3:

Kiwi - :lol: Okay fine, 15 focused minutes in a row ;) I'm starting over tomorrow - I had a friend over for margaritas last night, and I'm suffering the consequences!

Have a great day, ladies!

missindy
01-06-2008, 04:12 AM
hey hey! So...here I am again. Months later, unfortunate pounds heavier, but with more determination than ever. I'll be starting this challenge on Monday in hopes that I can kick the nasty bug I have for good with a bit more juice and rest today.

I graduate in May, so with an end in classes, a day for a bunch of pictures is also quickly approaching. I don't have any weight loss goals this time. Right now, my goal is just to get in a rhythm of working out and eating right.

Course, my other goal is to stick around here better. I'm the only one of my friends actively trying (i.e. doing more than going for a walk once a week) to lose weight, so I will definitely need some support.

Good luck!

suz
01-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Morning Ladies
Thanks for the welcome "Just a dream" but I have been here for a while! Welcome back missindy you know we will support you

Kiwi we have to include water naybe not as much as I suggested but if you exercise you should be drinking water Sometimes you think you are hungry when actually you are dehydrated or close to it We will work on better eating next month To much to soon may scare some people off!! You start out easy you do not know how the chemo is going to affect over time As for the bike riding try listening to some upbeat music or watching some TV while you are riding

Kim You probably are gaining some muscle but as long as your clothes are fitting better that is a good thing I finally realized that if I am going to lose this weight I have to do some form of exercise every day, the 3 days a week I was doing before I was just maintaining I still have 20lbs and many inches to lose and I am going to lose it

lets keep moving Ladies Suz :carrot:

Kiwi24
01-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Hi Missindy and welcome back. :welcome2:
Suz I agree we need to drink more water and eat better.:carrot: But I'm afraid that if we try to tackle to many habits at once it may only frustrate those who aren't use to doing any of it. :tantrum: Namely ME! :lol:

Today being Sunday I didn't get any walking in so I'm riding the stationary bike after I write this.:ebike:

The chemo is starting to kick in alittle. :( I found it hard to eat today. Diarrhea when I was able.:rolleyes: So mostly I drank water and ate crackers. I don't feel bad though just hungry!:hun:

Chat later

Kiwi24
01-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi Danni I hope you find us over here.:hug:

I'm doing my bike early today.:ebike: I was really proud of myself last night for riding it.:cheer2: I'm drinking alot of Gatorade and water today but don't feel like eating or doing anything else. :tired:Everyone has gone back to work so I'm taking it easy today. :beach:

I can do this!!:D

Danni Marie
01-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Geesh...could you had made it any harder to find y'all? :shrug: you harrass me to come back Miss Kiwi, :rolleyes: then make it hard to find ya :dunno:

Well I found ya thanks Suz for coming to get me on the "inactive" board :tantrum: that was time "not" well spent...:lol:

Hello everyone :wave: I am Danni, I have been with Fat Chicks for over a year now, I have lost roughly 70lbs since I joined :cp: I have been putting up with Kiwi's crap for a while now, :lol: now all you new comers don't let her get away with anything, sometimes she needs to be taken down a notch or two :club: so don't be shy She has a "garage sale" crown that she thinks she is some sort of Queen :queen: sometimes we let her think that :blah: :blah:

Well I have managed to maintain my weight, but still have not reached my goal :cry: I have set a new goal to lose 20 more lbs. I also need to exercise :lifter: and tone more.
I am happy to see the group growing :yes: maybe I can get a little help with Kiwi :listen: anyone? :shrug: :lol:

suz thanks so much for coming to get me :hug: I really do appreciate it.
Missindy how have u been? :shrug:
Everyone else hello :wave: I look forward to getting to know y'all ;)
Gotta run work was awful...I ran all day long :( Please tell me that counts as exercise :yes:

OK I am motivated...remember once on lips a lifetime on the hips :rolleyes:

talk later
Danni :angel:

Iwanawurkit
01-08-2008, 12:07 AM
oh my gosh.....Danni! It is so good to 'see' you!!!! This is what we have been missing!!! The way Danni and Kiwi play together!!!!! Danni....you need to get your heart rate up in order for the activity to count as exercise!!!! I worked 12 hours today but I went to the gym this morning for 15 mins on the bike and 30 mins on the weight machines and then 15 mins on the treadmill.

Danni Marie
01-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Hi Kim!!! :hug: how have u been? glad to see u here too :yes:

Heart rate up eh? :dz: Alright, I kinda knew that really did not count, but was trying to convince myself that it did :stress: We have a fitness center mostly used for rehab but we have access to it, I guess I should take my butt down there and get that heart rate up :yes: dealing with a teenager does not count eh?:nono:

Alright, my goal is to raise my heart rate and exercise 3 x's a wk :cp: and watch my calories :hun:
gotta run...or I'll be late for my shift, talk to ya all later, and do me a favor, get Kiwi off the darn couch:rollpin:

"Nothing taste as good as thin feels" "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" :yes:

Kiwi24
01-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Hi Everyone,:wave:
I see Danni is back to her trash talk. :blah:Most people were able to find us easily but Danni is "Special":^: and always needed hands on direction. :kickbutt: Thanks Suz for bringing her back to us. :rolleyes: I owe you one. :club: Kim don't encourage her! :nono:

Danni if memory serves me well you are the one that wore that bent up, rusted tin crown everywhere :queen: and insisted we call you Danni-delicious. :barf:

Oh by the way Danni the challenge is to exercise at least 15 minutes a day for 21 days in a row. Not 3 times a week. :p Always trying to bend the rules!:joker:
Girls don't let Danni mess with you. ;) I've seen her. :lol:There is a picture of her with a white woman on her myspace, she looks a lot like Whoopie Goldberg, :devil:

Danni I didn't realize you lost that much weight. :sumo:
Congratulations:congrat: Its ashame even with all that weight loss you still don't look as good as the Kiwi :belly:.... Its going to be fun kicking your butt again.:kickbutt: (glad you are back :hug:)

How is everyone else doing on the challenge? :woops:This is day 5!:cheer:
Penelope, Realitymom, Missindy, are you hanging with us? :exercise:

Danni Marie
01-08-2008, 02:24 PM
OMG! "Dannilicious" :p I forgot about that....You are darn right....Kiwi I am special :yes: and I am "Dannilicious" but that was so last year :rolleyes: I'll have to come up with something new to give you the full "Danni experience". :D

alright alright, I did not know :dunno: what the challenge really was, since I was left in limbo on an inactive board :yikes: I did not have time to read through the entire new thread....geesh give a sister a break ;) 15 mins ok I am in gotta run I snuck on the computer at work if I get caught :club:

later ladies... and Kiwi :devil:

Iwanawurkit
01-09-2008, 09:03 AM
:kickbutt: I have been working out everday and the tape measure loves me!!!! :ebike:first I :workout:then I :tread:and to cool down I :exercise: Give me a :high: and thank you so much for coming up with the challenge:dancer::dancer::dancer:WooHoo!!!! I have lost 1.5 inches in the waist since we started!!!!! I have only lost a half a pound but I will take a minus on the inches anytime!

Kiwi24
01-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Way to go Kim!!:bravo: You are doing awesome and Congrats on the inches!! :encore: I'm really excited about exercise also. :cheer2: Now don't everyone jump on me but I only do 15 minutes a day.:^: I know the bare minimum:o but I've always been losey at exercise so I just want to get in the habit of doing it then I can pick up the pace. :carrot:

I had to see a dietician yesterday and she gave me all kinds of ideas to keep my energy level up :tired:and of course exercise was one of them!:D

As a matter of fact Kim has me so excited I'm finishing this up :comp:and getting on my Stationary bike!:ebike:

suz
01-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Hi Everyone
The exercise has been going good everyday i go to my classes on Mon, wed, and fri and have been doing some walking on the other days I want to do some of my exercise tapes when i can't get out to walk

Kim i finally got that weight scale I was thinking about getting I have to figure out how to use it You input your height , gender and age then when you get on it it gives you your weight,%body fat and % water i got my DH to measure me for height and I found out I am starting to shrink so that means i will have to reset my goal weight

Kiwi. Danni Lets try to play nice!!! Did you two ever get to meet?

OK Ladies lets all get ready to "Lose the weight in 2008"

Talk Later Suz :carrot:

Danni Marie
01-10-2008, 07:43 AM
Good Morning everyone :grouphug:

:cp: Way to Kim You go girl :high:

Kiwi - don't over do it right now :whoo: and make sure to keep yourself hydrated :coffee: with chemo and exercise you need to go slow especially if you are not giving your body proper nurishment at this time your due to being queasy:tied: Just trying to look out for ya ;) cuz deep down ya know I love ya :love: :lol: :lol: :lol: No all kidding aside great job :high:

Suz: Keep it up :high: good for you :yes: wow everyone is getting in shape but me :cry:

Well I did walk extra yesterday for about 20 mins, I was sweating and yes my heart rate was up :whoo: So today I will shoot for 25 mins maybe I will ride the bike too...great idea glad I thought of it :devil:....:lol: jk..

Alright girls glad to hear :listen: yall are on track, don't forget to drink your water! Water lots of it is your friend :yes:
have a great day :wave:

Kiwi24
01-10-2008, 03:54 PM
I like that quote Suz "Lose the Weight in 2008" :bravo:This will be the year!:carrot:

Danni I really am taking it easy.:hug: Some days too easy.:beach: My goal is to stay as healthy as possible on chemo and still lose weight. :exercise:I sure would like to lose about 30 pounds by the time this is all over with. :belly:

Suz Danni and I never did meet. :dz: She didn't say it but I knew it was because I intimate her. :devil: You know how it is. To her I'm bigger than life.:encore: How could she measure up?:lol: Just messing with ya Danni. :D

suz
01-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Good afternoon Ladies
Another busy day but am still managing to get some exercise in I got on my new scale this morning and was horrified by the % body fat number it showed now I really need to lose the weight (FAT) I am not discourged justs discussted by the number this is only going to motivate me more

gotta go i have a few jobs to do so DH can get on with his work

Take care and this is the year to "Lose the weight in 2008"

Talk later Suz :carrot:

Danni Marie
01-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Good Morning Ladies :grouphug:

suz "Meet Kiwi?" :tied::tied: No we never did hook up she ran like a scared dog with her tail between her legs :lol: fear of the "Danni Experience" :yes: but we have seen each other on Myspace, she is kinda cute but nothing like me "Dannilicious" :D
I too am disgusted by my scale numbers :yikes: real shocker :^: I ate more cookies at Christmas than I thought :?:

Kiwi I am happy you are taking care of yourself :hug: you are doing it right :cp: I think I already asked u this forgive if I did r u doing radiation too? or just Chemo? :dunno: How is the Chemo going for u? Make sure to get your vitamins ;)

Well I worked my butt off yesterday :kickbutt: I had to see 38 patients :rolleyes: so they kept me hoppin however I did NOT get my heart rate up nor did not get on the darn bike either :stress: I am such a failure :stress: :cry: Today I will do it :yes: 20 mins at least :cheer:

Once on the lips a life time on the d@#$ hips :stress:

Have a good one ladies....:hug:

Kiwi24
01-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Good Morning, :wave:
Well its confession time! :oI fell asleep yesterday EARLY and never did any exercise!:faint: So, now I'm starting my 21 days over! :tantrum: Oh well, the good news is I can still finish up by the 31'st :cp:

I'm just taking Chemo not radiation.:smug: I'm okay with it. Its not that bad. :shrug: After all it could be alot worse so I have no complaints.:D My skin on my head is starting to get tender which is a sign that my hair will be falling out. :^:(that's what the nurse told me) Anyway I'll make a cute bald woman!:lol:

Well I'm getting on the bike now so I'll write later:ebike:

Kiwi

Danni Marie
01-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Happy Weekend :D Ya know why this weekend is so good? :dunno: Cuz I have the weekend off :carrot: So I am going to get some good exercise in this weekend :yes:

I did ride the stationary bike :ebike: in the rehab room for about 25 mins yesterday :cp: So I was happy about that. :D

Geesh getting in exercise is harder than I thought :chin: work gets so crazy :crazy: I am too tired when I get home :tired: to do anything :tired:

I am not too tired to eat though :o boy can I stuff it in and walk from my chair to the fridg a million times a night :stress: I gotta STOP eating off my plan :yikes: I just gotta or this is never gonna work :nono: :stress:
Can someone tell me WHY :dunno: I do not reach for things on my plan when I am hungry? Why :shrug: do I reach for HIGH calorie, HIGH fat foods? Arghhhhhhhh :frypan::frypan:

Kiwi :D this is so darn hard :sorry: I have an entire arsonal in my pocket to be mean to you :devil: but my good side just wont hear of it :listen: So with that being said....:hug: I hope u do not loose your hair :( and even if u do I guess :dz: you'll be.......well :chin: .....well....:chin: kinda cute :dz: there ok I said it :tape: Now get off the couch and go for a walk in the nice sunshine it will do ya good :p

Where is everyone else? :dunno: Hello? :listen: where are ya ladies? Let's not give up yet....come on girls ....we all need each other :high:

Gotta run, house to clean :tied:, groceries to buy :tied:, laundry to do :tied: and exercise :carrot: So lets get moving it is a NEW week :D

love

Kiwi24
01-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Good morning,:wave:
Yeah where is the rest of the ladies.:chin:Come on girls its okay to start over just don't quit! :kickbutt:

Today is a beautiful day and I planned to go walk some. :running:Nice cool fresh air! :cloud9:

Danni if you start treating me differently I'll think I'm dying!! :faint: This time next year it will only be a memory.:blah: So, lets not play the sympathy card. :rolleyes: I never do..... (except when I want to get out of house work:devil: That's when I pull the sympathy card on my daughter....she owes me!! :rofl:)

Have a great weekend everyone!:D
Kiwi

suz
01-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Morning Ladies
I am still here and still exercising ( this is day 11 for me ) We have been busy working on house renovations we are working in our bedroon right now replacing closet bypass doors with bifolds ripping up rug in closet replacing with red oak wood flooring I have another bedroom to clean and empty so we can paint walls,rip up rug ,put down wood flooring and my DH is making a pine 4 post bed frame, when that is all done then we are going to finish one level of the basement into a family room It just never ends!!!!

Gotta go finish my laundry and then go for a walk

Take care Suz :carrot:

Iwanawurkit
01-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Worked all weekend and ended up close to 70 hours this past week. I exercised everyday.....my only saving to the sanity!!!! I haven't had time to eat anything bad.....I get up in the morning and make my lunch and it has to last until I drop into bed!!!! Everyone doing fine and staying active???? Danni...so glad to learn you are human!!!! I was thinking your a machine!!!! Kiwi.....you still doing okay? Got to go to work! Keep movin and grovin!!!!

Danni Marie
01-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Good Morning everyone :grouphug:

Hi Kim :wave: Wow 70 hours, sounds like my kind of shifts :yikes:
Human? Me? :shrug: Of course I am human ;) I am sure that Kiwi woman :rolleyes: will have some curt remark about that :yes: The sad :( thing about me is that when I am "on" I have tremendous will power :cp: however when I am off even just a little my will power pluments :stress: and the pounds creep back on :frypan: Just like this weekend for example... I had a migraine :headache: so I laid on the couch and ATE all weekend :tantrum: Did I clean the house :nono: Did I grocery shop :nono: I did do the laundry needed clean scrubs for work this week :lol: made hubby go out and get me :jeno: then made hubby take me to all u can eat chinese buffet :hun: cuz my head hurt so bad on Sat. that I was weak on Sun and needed to baby myself :kickbutt: So there was no exercise :stress: there was no healthy eating plan :stress: Just massive amounts of binging :tantrum: :cry:

Glad u are exercising so well suz :mad: Day 11 huh? :tantrum: arn't u just the next Richard Simmons :devil: hmp :snooty:

No really great job Suz :high: :cp: keep up the great work...:)

Kiwi...sympathy card? :shrug: hmp :snooty: ya know where you can find sympathy don't ya? :dunno: between sh** and syphylis in the dictionary :rofl: No sympathy here sister :nono: How was your weekend :listen:

Well ladies gotta go back to work, I am feeling quite depressed today, but will try to get in some exercise :running:

Danni :frypan:

Kiwi24
01-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Hi everyone,:wave:

I feel awesome today!! :carrot:I went to the doc this morning for them to check my blood counts and my white cells are 1.5 :^:and they are suppose to be between 4.5 and 10.5 so that isn't very good.:shrug: But the good news is I feel absolutely great :cp:and I lost 5 pounds from the last time i was there!!:goodscale

I took advantage of feeling so good and went shopping. :DI'm on day four of my exercise program. :ebike:

Suz I love renovating. Have fun with it!:high:

Kim I would never want to work 70 hours weekly.:yikes: I'm to lazy!::lol:

Danni, make that man treat you like a queen. :queen: We woman deserve that!:rofl:

Danni Marie
01-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Good Morning all:

Kiwi 5lbs. :shrug: :high: good for you!...hmp :snooty: no for those who do not know our relationship I am really happy for her :devil:
Glad to hear u feel great too!

I managed in my binge eating :hun: to lose 3lbs. of the holiday pounds that I gained :carrot: So I am happy about that...I cannot seem to get that d(%$ exercise in :running: :stress: I will try :kickbutt: again today.

Suz how is the renovating going?:goodluck:

Everyone else :listen: where are ya? Missindy? hello? :shrug: anyone out there???? :dunno:

gotta run..
remember ladies...."nothing taste as good as "THIN" feels" :trampo:

suz
01-15-2008, 08:07 AM
Morning Ladies
Kiwi Great work on the weight loss Just make sure you are eating healthy Keep up the good work

Kim I used to work hours like that I would work 12 days in a row then get 2 days off and start all over again except half way through I would change shifts Did that for 1 1/2 yrs very tired Now that I am retired it jusy seems like a bad memory

Danni You will get there its probably the weather we have had such a weird winter Its been snowing here for over 24 hrs its a fine snow so we have only gotten about 4 to 6 inches

The renovations are going slow but going my DH is very good he wants to make it is done right

well i gotts go another busy day ahead this is our day to go into the big city and go shopping We try to do it all in one day The town is about 30 minutes away so we are usually gone 4 to 5 hrs

Iwanawurkit
01-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Hey all! I lost 5 pounds this week!!!! Check out my ticker!!!! Finally I have less than 100 pounds to lose.....less than 90 pounds to lose......going down sure feels great!

Sad note...I got the day off today but only because my uncles was found on his kitchen floor unable to move. He has 3 bleeders and no movement in the right side of his body. He is single and lives alone and we don't know of any health issues. Got to run and make supper before I head back up to the hospital. KEEP ON MOVING!!!!!

Kiwi24
01-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Sorry to hear about your uncle Kim, What does 3 bleeders mean? What have they figured out that is wrong?

It is soooo cold here. Its taking all I can to stay warm. My DH says its just me but its cold!

How do you change your ticker. When I click on mine it takes me to the home page of 3fatchicks and I still can't figure out how to change it. Anyway, guess it doesn't matter.

Chat later.

Iwanawurkit
01-16-2008, 11:36 PM
He had a stroke and the bleeds or bleeders are spots on the brain where blood has collected. He is doing much better today....he passed the swallow test so he had 'lunch' and 'dinner' today. Finally he was able to get some sleep but he is still trying to pull the wires and tubes. He has a long road but I just can't imagine laying there and not able to move or say something to let someone know that your in trouble.

I always change my ticker by checking on CPUser and then editing my signature. Down through there you will see the 3 numbers.....starting weight, goal weight and current weight. Make sure you save before moving on to something else. To edit your numbers under the avatar.....you click on edit profile and then save when your finished.

Kiwi24
01-18-2008, 01:48 PM

Kim I'm glad he is doing better.:getwell: How about you? :hug:Working alot of hours and then this can cause stress:stress:so be sure to exercise:exercise: and breath to relax.:yoga:

I'm having some really great days. :high:My hair is falling out every place so I feel like a dog shedding.:rofl: But health wise I feel great.:carrot: I have my grand daughter today. :bubbles: I talked my daughter into leaving her with me while she shopped today so I could spend some time with her.:bb: I miss all of them alot. Especially, her because she is 2 and everything i do amuses her and everything she does amuses me. :joker:

When she comes back Russ is taking me to look for a wig. I already have 2 but I don't like them. I ordered one and it should be in today. :o

Well, got to go. The grad baby needs me to spin her in the chair!:spin:

Iwanawurkit
01-19-2008, 12:20 PM
Went to the diet doctor today and I have lost 20 pounds in 2 months. He was really excitied to hear about my new exercise regime. I think this is the last time I will be visiting him though......it is so expensive and he is advocating nothing to eat after 1:00 pm. I think I need more fuel to burn since I am exercising so I will stick to vegetables for after 1:00pm and keeping myself hydrated.

I talked to a friend of mine who has cancer of the thyroid and there was permanent damage to her vocal chords when they removed the cancer. She is scheduled for radiation treatments to start the first of February. I hope she does as well as Kiwi has done with the chemo. Kiwi.....your attitude and faith is beating the cancer!!!! You rock and I am so proud of you!!!! Hope you like the new hair. Whatever you wear will look absolutely FANTABULOUS!!!!

Kiwi24
01-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Congratulations Kim on the Weight loss!! :bravo:That is awesome. :congrat:Thanks for the encouragement. :hug:I'm sorry about your friend and I'll be praying for her. :angel: But you are soooo right. A positive attitude makes the difference.:D Remind her where who faith lies.When its a heart knowledge and not a head knowledge you can have a positive outlook because you know who is in control of it all. :goodvibes

I woke up this morning with a patch of hair gone! :yikes:But that okay 'cause I went and bought a bunch of new hats yesterday.:cp: So cool and stylish. ;)The new wig is very pretty and I hope no one can tell its a wig. :o

I'm doing well on my little exercise program. I feel awesome. Except I've got an appetite! :hun:I gained 2 pounds the last couple of days 'cause I've been eating so much!!:^:

Iwanawurkit
01-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Well, I have added a new ticker to my signature. This is a way to set mini goals for myself. It is my intent to lose 10 pounds a month if possible. This way everytime I log on.....I will see the goal that I set for myself. I was watching Monday's Oprah (DVR) and one woman had lost....I think it was 225 pounds...she set small goals so not to be overwhelmed. Of course as I lose more and get closer to goal......my weight loss will slow down but hey.....what have I got to lose? Weight!

Oh...by the way.....where is everyone....Dannilicious.....has she bugged out already! Sounds like she may not be able to keep up with the Kiwi! LOL!!!!

suz
01-21-2008, 07:41 AM
Morning Ladies
I am still around just very busy We were gone most of the day Saturday went to ottawa about 3 1/2 hrs away We met up with my brother and his wife he was there doing a presentation to the university on thursday and all day friday so we got together on Saturday.

Its has been so cold here -20's and colder with the wind chill even my dog does not want to be outside for more than 5 minutes and when its nice out you can barely get him in the house

Well I am up a couple of lbs thats what being away will do when you do not have control of your food eating out portions too big wrong choices no fruit etc... i guess I will have to work very hard this week...

Kiwi I know you will look fantastic in your new wig and hats You are right a postive attitude and faith are the best things going you and of course all your family who loves you

Suz :carrot:

Danni Marie
01-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Good Morning Everyone :wave:

Well it has been a **** of weekend :yikes: I have managed to completely go off my healthy eating plan Friday :stress: Satuday :stress: Sunday :stress: Firends came in unexpectly for the weekend and we have been dining an entertaining them since. So no time for exercise :rolleyes: or healthy eating.

Today is a new week for me :carrot: so I am all about getting those extra pounds off and then some

Kim: sorry to hear about your uncle hope is doing better. Contrats on the weight loss :cp: good job :high: And um thanks for having such great confidence in me, we see who your favorite is :barf: :snooty:

Suz keep up the great exercise :high: Don't worry about the big portions :hungry: you have been moving so well, your metabolisim should burn them all away for you, :dance: How do the renovations look? :shrug:

Kiwi, glad to hear u got some new hair :fr: and hats :lucky: :joker: just wear your "tin can" crown :queen: and no one will know the difference :rofl:

All right ladies a new week :dance: So drink our water and keep moving :running:

suz
01-22-2008, 07:11 AM
Morning Ladies
Danni The weight is not coming off so I guess instead of just walking on my days in between my exercise classes I am going to have to do more I picked up a new Tae bo tape a couple of weeks ago and tried a couple of times but have not gotten all the way through it yet The renovations are going good the closet is painted, the wood is in, and we have one bifold door on ( the store only had one in stock ) We srill have the side shelves to put in shorten the top shelf and rehang the rod Then we can move onto the next room

Kim I hope your uncle is doing better and congrats on the weight loss

Kiwi How are you feeling? Take it easy but keep moving and after the chemo is done then you can work a bit harder at the exercise

Gotta go Take care and "Lets lose the weight in 2008" :carrot:

Iwanawurkit
01-22-2008, 08:25 AM
Good news, they moved my Uncle to transitional care today. YaY!!! Thanks for all the well wishes for him. I tell him all about you when I go and visit. The best part of this is that he doesn't talk back to me.....I finally get the last word!!!! Looking for a silver lining...

I am up two pounds this week......yuk!!!!! I have been good with the eating but Dan the man found some Blue Bell Icecream that I had to sample....probably why the gain. I hope he hurries and eats it up. I told him to leave that stuff out of the house.....I can't handle it and he shouldn't.

Dannilicious......I know which button to push to get you to post. LOL :) You were probably reading the posts and not writing......Glad to see the banter going again between you and the Kiwi!!!! You guys always make me laugh out loud!!!!! I wouldn't dare read the posts at the office....don't want to get busted!!!

Suz....sounds like the renovations are going well but too bad the store only had one of the doors....you must have a good decorating sense.

Kiwi24
01-22-2008, 10:54 AM
Morning all,:wave:

Glad to see you joined us Danni.:dz: How is everyone else doing?;) I also have gained my stupid weight back!! :stress:I lost 5 and I swear I've gained 4 back!:bomb:All of a sudden I just want to eat everything even when I'm not hungry. :hungry: That Dietitian told me to eat whatever I was able to eat and not worry about calories.:D I was so excited 'cause I did and lost weight. :goodscale Now I'm in the mode to eat whatever and that's not good. :^: Its sounds bad but I'm looking forward to the next chemo so I can lose my appetite and start over!:joker: This time I will eat whatever but no JUNK! :nono:That way when I get my appetite back I don't bendge! Oh I'm so ticked!! :tantrum:(not really) :lol:

Well, at least I feel good! :carrot:Oh and I look soooo good! :cp:All my hats everyday I love it!:hug:

Kim I'm glad to hear about your uncle!! :getwell:

suz
01-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Morning Ladies
It sounds like everyone did not do so well with the eating including me It snowed here yesterday and is still very cold so I went out and shovelled the snow while my DH was busy doing something else

i guess as far as the food goes I am just going to have to make better choices and watch the portion sizes

Lets keep moving Ladies Suz :carrot:

Danni Marie
01-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Good morning all :wave:

Suz :hug: sorry to hear u are struggling with portion sizes. That is most peoples biggest problem :o Portions are so big when we go out at home it is hard to judge and most apples in size are 2 portions and most people think they are 1, :yikes: anyway I know u know all that good luck, you will get it under control, keep moving more until u can that will help lots :yes:

Kim: Glad uncle is doing better :hug: Sorry about the 2lb weight gain :hug:See what happens when u mess with Dannilicious ;) LOL "just kidding" ....not :devil:

Kiwi Kiwi Kiwi...my dear delusional Kiwi, Look Good? :shrug: Girl have u looked in a mirror :shrug: I mean I know your man must feed u those pack of lies but true friends :hug: tell each other the truth and sister I AM YOUR TRUTH :rofl: You aint all that! :nono: so stop buying the hats, they aint gonna help :snooty:
Some of the reason u cannot stop eating is that your body is craving the vitamins that the Chemo has taken away. When we get sick, or our bodies are stressed we use up certain vitamins and the body's way of protecting itself is to send the brain (even yours as small as it is :devil:) :lol: it needs certain vitamins and causes you to reach for food! Make sense :dunno: It should level out hopefully before your next dose (I hope :hug:) But I still love ya :love: :rofl:

All right ladies I have been good for 2 days now going on day 3 :cp: I have exercised :cp: I have eatten only on my plan, I have not gotten on the scale :goodscale: yet I'll save that for Monday :yikes: then see if I made any progress...gotta run...
drink your water and move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love

Kiwi24
01-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Good Morning everyone,:wave:

Well I went back yesterday and got my next dose of diet medicine (ha ha:lol:)
The doctor and nurses were so proud that I had no bad side effects (other than my hair ) from the chemo and the nurses were amazed how the color in my skin looked so good.(Even sick Danni I look better than you. :p ) The doctor told me alot of it he believed was my attitude.:goodvibes (take lessons Danni...attitude!:p) So Lord willing I am expecting the same with this dose.:angel:

I had only gained 3 pounds from my first visit with them so now that my diet medicine is in my body I think I will lose more weight for the next 10 days so I'm going to play it smart and not gain the next 10 days after that. Danni I hate to admit it but I know you are right :rolleyes:about the body craving vitamins so I will try will hard to pay attention and try to eat things that are good for me but give the body what it needs.:carrot: Maybe I should start taking a multivitamin a day to help with that.:yes:

So who is actually still on track with there 21 day exercise? :listen:Not as easy as everyone thought, huh? I'm on day 15 in a row. :ebike:There have been a few days that after going to bed I had to get back up and get on my bike so not to blow it! :kickbutt:

Have a great day!

just_a_dreamy1
01-25-2008, 12:28 PM
Hi Kiwi,

I fell of the challenge train :) School and work has me caught up in a whirlwind!

I have been walking everywhere...fast! All I do is hurry now days :dizzy: Plus, I got a job at an icecream parlor, and I've been scooping and squishing a ton of icecream. My butt, legs arms, shoulders...the whole bit...are so sore! I have definately been getting something in, just not structured or planned exercise...and sometimes 15 minutes in a row, but not always.

I also finally got my eating under control :cb:

I'm glad to hear that you're still doing so well :) :hug: Best wishes to everyone!

Kiwi24
01-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Hey Penelope,:wave:
Girl we have missed you. :hug:Now I know you can spare 15 mins a day for exercise. :frypan:The trouble is remembering to fit it in.:?: When you are sitting at home watching TV do it standing up and do some side bends, toe touch etc. :exercise: While at work make a point of exercise while there. :carrot:When you are filling a order or just staying waiting on a order walk in place.:running: Its moving your legs and you are exercising. :yes: Get creative girl. :cheer: Every one has 15 min to spare in any given day. Its making it a habit that is the key. :high:

Okay enough of the lecture! :coach:Start exercising!:workout::lifter:

Iwanawurkit
01-25-2008, 10:41 PM
:dz:Woosh :rolleyes:it has been a wild week for me! :cb:I am so enjoying the exercise:cb:It makes me very :hyper: when I meet with my personal :coach: who helps me to stay in line with the exercises! :crazy: I am so enjoying working out! I went to :mcd: yesterday and I was going to order an egg mcmuffin but by the time I got there.....I ordered a yogurt parfait instead! Way to go with the right choices for me! In the monring at the Y I start out with 15 mins on the :bike: and then I work out with the weight machines to make me strong! :strong: I really like the bike but :ebike: I live for the :tread: The weight lifting is going well :wl: Tomorrow is Water Aerobics!!!!:swim: I love this challenge and I can't believe how active I am becoming!!! I even got the :tread: up to 4 mph and maintained it for 4 mins!!!!!

Hang tough and thank you for being here!!!!!

just_a_dreamy1
01-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi Kiwi,

Your response made me laugh :) Thank you for the support (and the head bonk :lol:)

I will keep your suggestions in mind. This time around, I want to gain some muscle...there's too many jiggly bits for being at goal and maintaining! On a good note, I weighed yesterday, and even at the end of a hectic day, I was still at 120. :cheer:

Just being a part of this thread is great...you are so positive. You inspire me to be a better person. :hug:

Danni Marie
01-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Hello everyone :grouphug:

Well so far so good :high: I have been eating right and exercising :running: But not for 21 days:( but I am on the road to do it :D

Kiwi glad to hear that u are doing well with your first round of chemo.....:hug:

Kim :high: u go girl....I am so happy for you! :cheer: Keep up the fantastic job :hug:

Hi Penelope :wave: I am Danni nice to meet u. :D

Suz :listen: where are ya girl? Hope u are o.k....how is the renovations going? :dunno: How is the eating going? :shrug: come girl check in :)

gotto run girls be good this weekend and remember to move it to lose it ;)

love

just_a_dreamy1
01-27-2008, 12:33 AM
:wave: Hi, Dannie...nice to meet you, too :)

Danni Marie
01-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Good Morning Ladies :D

The weekend is almost over :cry: and I am still on track :cp: I hate weekends that is when I seem to fall of the wagon :s:with my healthy eating. So far so good and I am actually looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :goodscale: even if I just maintained would be great :) a loss would be better :dancer: just so long as it is NOT a gain :stress: I'll be happy :D

Penelope: Congrats :congrat: on the 40lb. weight loss :high: and maintaining too! Wow! How did u do it? :shrug: were u on a specific plan? :dunno: Very impressive weight loss! :yes: Keep up the fantastic job :woohoo:

Kiwi :listen: Kiwi :listen: where for art thou Kiwi :shrug: are u feeling o.k.? :dunno: I lhave not been insulted :tape: by u much this week and I am getting worried :stress: do I need to come find u? :shrug:

Alright ladies gotta go get ready for church, I will post tomorrow after my weigh in :yikes:

Move it to lose it

:love:

Kiwi24
01-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi all

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm running slow today. Can't keep much on the stomach. Not sick just don't have a desire to eat anything. Don't worry I seem to make up for it later. ha ha This time I'm going to try to keep it under control.

Danni you are doing great on your weight loss. But if you need an incentive....Keep cheating and Think how much better I'm going to look when I catch up with you.

Well, I'm going to lay down again. I struggled to exercise yesterday but I did it. I'm going to need more rest today before I feel like it but I will do it!

suz
01-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Afternoon Ladies
I am still hanging in here It was such a nice day yesterday that after Church My DH and I went for about a 30 min walk I forgot to weigh in this morning I will do it tomorrow and then post it We had a real good exercise class this morning I always feel so energized after class I know how you are feeling Kim I also really enjoy doing the weights What are you doing with the weights We do bicep, tricep inner row shoulder and chest presses and then we do a lot of leg work during areobics and on the mats as well

Well Ladies lets all keep up the good work we did not gain this weight overnight and it takes time to lose it

Iwanawurkit
01-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Still the same weight as last week but I did fall off the exercise wagon last Tuesday....got right back on so this is day 7 for me. I have talked with some regarding what I am eating (how many calories) and my exercise regimine. It has been noted that I am not eating enough good calories and maybe not consuming enough water. So I am trying to increase both....not as easy as it sounded. I am trying though.....

Hope everyone has a great week! Kiwi....how ya doing? Saying prayers for you.

suz
01-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Ladies
I weighed myself this morning and I am down 2 lbs i hope I can Keep up the losing My DH has deciced he wants to lose some weight also so that helps and Keeps me motivated
Kim you will not have a problem with the better eating you have been doing so well Keep up the good work

Kiwi don't push yourself to hard if you are not feeling up to it As long as you try to do a little every day once you are done with the chemo then you can start to do more Are you going to take a multi vitamin maybe you will not get those cravings if you do

Hope everyone else is doing good

Danni Marie
01-31-2008, 07:53 AM
Well I managed to maintain this week.. no loss no gain :dunno: so I guess that is good :rolleyes:

I have not managed to get in any extra exercise :frypan: I am just too dog tired when I get home from work, I mean I am on my feet all day and run around from room to room all day long :crazy: the thought of moving when I get home is impossible :shrug: I guess I will have to cut more calories :yikes: from what I am eating :stress:

Hope everyone is doing good, well better than me :rofl:

Kiwi24
01-31-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi Everyone,
congratulations Suz on the weight loss!:bravo:
Today is the last day of the challenge for me!!:carrot: I've done good. How about everyone else?;) When is the last day for everyone? I've also lost weight but I think I'm going to hold off until Tuesday when the doc will weigh me and take some blood. :D

I'm leaving Saturday for Ga. I'll give my toast while there.:)

suz
02-01-2008, 03:32 PM
H i Ladies
Kiwi My 21 days was up last thursday and since then I have only exercised 2 times I did not go to exercise class today but did one of tapes instead

My DH and I spent the last 2 days putting together our new dressers and thtaking the old ones to this Lady we know she has 11 kids, 3 of their own, 3 they have adopted, and the rest are foster kids so she needed the dressers and still needs one more which we have and will give to her so our bedroom closet is almost done we just need one more bifold door which everyone seems to be sold out of the size we need
So on to the next bedroom to change closet doors, put in ceramic tiles in closet, rip up rug, paint then put in new bed

Hope everyone else is doing good Have a great weekend Suz :carrot:

Iwanawurkit
02-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Day 15 for me today! Wow.....only 6 more days of the challenge left for me but I am liking the way I feel so...

New challenge for me begins today.....I met with a Nutritionist Manager from the gym yesterday and she figured how many calories I need to consume a day to effectively burn fat instead of the lean muscle I am building.....are your ready for this? 2564 calories a day. This is based on how much I weigh, the amount of exercise I am doing....she was impressed with the everyday and my BMI. I am looking to lower my BMI instead of my weight and the weight loss will just be a benefit. I am a little scared because this is the first time in approaching my weight issues this way. I realize I have so much more weight to lose than any of you gals but I will do it. Thanks for always being there for me and all the encouragement. Oh, and I was down 4 pounds from last week. Yay!!!!!

suz
02-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Morning Ladies
the weight stayed the same We finally got the last bifold door for the closet in our room We have now moved on to the next room Lots to do in this roomredo closet doors paint the entire room rip out old rug put down new flooring then put together new bed and that room will be done

we are getting hit with another snow storm we may get up to another 6 inches by tomorrow Hurry up spring and get here

Iwanawurkit
02-06-2008, 08:50 AM
3 more days left for me to meet the 21 days of exercise. I think this may become a habit.....what do ya'll think? Scales is down 2 pounds this week so the gain is gone.

Kiwi24
02-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Hi everyone,

I got some good picture while in Ga but I don't know which ones to post. By the way how do we post pictures? This weekend is the last day isn't it? So whats the new goal? Suz, its your turn. Be gentle!

my ivy
02-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I am back and trying my best to loose weight I began the p90 workout and so far so good.....

suz
02-09-2008, 06:53 AM
Morning Ladies
Welcome back Ivy

Kiwi So you want me to do this months challenge I will try to be gentle!!
1 Continue with exercise but lets increase time to 30 minutes and on 2 days increase intensity so if you are bike riding then a few times during your workout you will peddle as fast as you can for for 20 to 30 seconds So what ever you are doing for exercise increase the intensity for a bit a couple times during your workout any questions If you want you can do the exercises all 7 days a week but no less than 4 days

2 Lets all try to drink more water and eat more fruits and veggies

Thats it ladies its can be done Suz :carrot:

bgbrwnys101
02-09-2008, 07:50 AM
I am doing Atkins and my board has sort of died off, do you mind if I join you?
Tara

Iwanawurkit
02-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Tara.....sure, just jump in! Glad to have you and we are all doing something different so ya just jump in and the most excellent time because it's the beginning of a new challenge!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

Suz...thanks for taking it easy on us!

suz
02-11-2008, 06:49 AM
Morning Ladies
Hi Tara and welcome we are just starting our new challenge for this month We do a weigh in on Mondays and let everyone know if we lost or gained or stayed the same I just weighed in and I am up so I think I will staple my mouth shut and drink liquids for a week or so LOL

We are still working on the renovations our room is done for now and we have moved into the next bedroom and started with the closet and now need more materials to finish it

Take care and "lets lose the weight in 2008" Suz :carrot:

Danni Marie
02-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Good Morning Ladies!

Hi Tara :wave: Welcome Back "Miss Ivy" :hug: how are u both doing? :shrug:

Suz/Kim :high: on the weight exercise thing :rolleyes: You guys are doing great! :tied: :devil: No seriously I am very happy for both of u :hug: Me well not so much :cry: :stress: I cannot seem to get back on the exercise/eating to lose bandwagon :yikes: The wagon seems to start strong :strong: at the begining of each week and then loses steam by the the end of the week :tantrum: I do not think Buffalo Wild Wings and Potato wedges are on my "healthy eating plan" :dunno: but I cannot resist lately, what is wrong with me? :shrug: Well it is Tuesday and I am starting strong :strong: this week, will keep ya posted on the exercise :running: and eating :hungry:

Good Luck to you all, drink your water and keep up the great work! :high:

love

Kiwi24
02-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone,:wave:

I am up to 179. :tantrum:That stinks. I don't get it. The first 10 days I lose weight then the next 10 days I gain it back and some. I really tried hard this time.:?: But I must admit I haven't exercise since the I finished the challenged.:o I just seem so tired lately that I don't much feel like doing anything. :faint: Stinks to be me today! :)

Tomorrow will be better and I'm sure I will have a better attitude.:^: I'm just tired today.

Welcome back everyone and I'll write later.:hug:

suz
02-13-2008, 07:27 AM
Morning Ladies
Kiwi It is to be expected that you are going to be tired with the surgery just over 3 months ago and now the chemo Just do what you can and try to eat well and do keep that attitude we are all so used to seeing

Danni You usually do better than this come on girl you can do this remember the motto "lets lose the weight in 2008

How is everyone else doing? I am so sick of snow we have had about 15 inches in the last week about another 3 inches last night and more later this week come on spring

Well i better go have to eat then shovel snow so I can get out to go to exercise class

bgbrwnys101
02-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Good mornin all
Its another snow day today, I really needed it, work is **** right now, I jsut want my old position back!!!
Suz Can I borrow your stapler????!!!!
Kiwi what plan are you on?
Well I am hitting the gym pretty hard, but am eating a bit more carbs than I should, I know its stress eating, but its also stress workouts too, so it should cancel itself out right????
ok, maybe wishful thinking on my part...
great day ladies.
Tara

Iwanawurkit
02-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Down three pounds this week. Seems I wasn't eating enough and when I upped it....I gained 2 pounds....those 2 pounds are gone along with 3 of their little friends!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

bgbrwnys101
02-14-2008, 06:19 AM
I knew you could do it!!! GReat JOB
Tara

suz
02-14-2008, 07:41 AM
Morning Ladies
Kim Great job on the weight loss Keep up the good work

Tara You want to borrow my stapler!!!!!! Why, did I miss something !!!!!

I had a really good workout yesterday I think our instructer was trying to "kill us" plus we had to shovel the snow as well We did not get 3 inches we got 6 inches and another couple coming on Friday

Happy Valentines day to everyone Hope your DH or BF are good to you all

Danni Marie
02-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Good Morning Everyone :grouphug:

Kiwi - with what your body has been through and what u are going through, you probably are holding a lot of fluid. It is hard to judge your weight loss as u are going through the Chemo, you will have to wait until u are done to get an accurate weight. Do they have u on steroids? :dunno: Chin up girl :hug: it "WILL" get better :yes:

Suz - I hear ya on the snow :snow4: I too am sick of it :tired:
I know I can do better but I cannot seem to get "Healthy Choices" into my brain :frypan: I am really trying this week, so far so good, I have even managed to get in some cardio and resistance training in :exercise: I keep sayin your motto "lose weight in 08" :yes: We are getting more snow this weekend :snow4: yuck :(

Kim - :bravo: u go girl :high: Keep up the great job!

Tara - just keep on trudging ahead, if u are having problems with Carbs, maybe try the South Beach plan? :shrug: it is a little less forgiving with good carbs than Adkins :dunno: who am I to preach :tape: I cannot seem to get back on this :censored: weight loss bandwagon. Keep up the great job, it will start to come off :D

"Happy Valentine's Day" :val1:

Drink your water ladies! :club: and remember:

"Nothing tastes as good as "THIN" feels"

Danni :(

WamTam
02-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi Ladies:carrot:
I am back and still fat!!!;) Am so glad i found yous again!! I need to get my butt in gear this year have decided to go somewhere hot next January and would really like to wear a bathing suit to the beach!!:p
Am going to try my hardest to check in every day with you wonderful ladies:grouphug:. I have truly missed you all!!!!!!:hug:
Tam

Iwanawurkit
02-15-2008, 08:17 AM
Tam.....So glad to see you. We were so concerned, especially when you hadn't check your MYSPACE account for several months. Kiwi, Suz and Dannilious have given me a shot in the arm and I am spiraling downwards....weight wise. We just finished a challenge of 15 mins of exercise everyday for 21 days and now Suz has lifted the bar. Like I said....so glad to see ya!

WamTam
02-15-2008, 08:01 PM
:?:Hi Ladies
Thank you for the welcome back Kim.:hug: To be honest with you havenít been online much in the last few months, as for my MYSPACE account can not remember my password. :(Opps. Itís so nice to see Danni and Kiwi back.

Loving Suzís challenge am I too late to partake this month?? I havenít gained weight but havenít lost it either still sitting at around the 240 mark. This year has to be the year, am planning a vacation next January to somewhere warm and would like to be able to wear a bathing suit and look half decent. As well as am concerned for my health have been told by the doc itís time to really fight or there will be many problems.

So ladies I am back better then ever and more in the mind set then ever before. I have missed you all. I will check in on Monday hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Take Care Ladies
Tammy

suz
02-16-2008, 08:47 AM
Morning Ladies
Tammy its get to see you back as for the challenge jump right in there is no start date just read the outline and follow alonf and keep us posted

Danni so you are having trouble eating healthy Is the problem that you have not so healthy choices in your cupboards or do you eat out to often and make poor choices Do you not like fruit and veggies!!! Try keeping a food journal of everything you eat If you bite, lick or taste it count it !!! One more thing Danni do not call this a DIET thats one of those 4 letter words call it a LIFESTYLE CHANGE because when you get to where you want in weight you will continue with this for the rest of your life If you go back to your old bad habits you will be doing it all over again

Kim I am so happy that this exercise and eating plan are working for you. Keep up the great work

OK ladies enough preaching from Take care Suz :carrot:

bgbrwnys101
02-17-2008, 08:37 AM
suz
I am in, but the fruits and veggies!!!
I had to redo induction b/c of valentines day
Tara

catmalvo
02-17-2008, 08:15 PM
This challenge may be just what I need. I hate exercising. I am a great planner but not a great doer

catmalvo
02-17-2008, 08:24 PM
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wR6nkNl/weight.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wR6nkNl/)

suz
02-18-2008, 07:55 AM
Morning Ladies
Welcome catmalvo good to have joining in our group We all have good intenrions on the eating and exercizing but as you will see we all seem to get side tracked by something except for Kim she is doing really well she may be my hero this month!!!

I weighed in and I am down one lb from last week i just checked out a website called Eating Well www.EatingWell.com it had some interesting stuff on it

where is everybody???

Iwanawurkit
02-18-2008, 08:04 AM
Suz.....I leave tomorrow for Tampa on Tuesday and Wednesday and then I fly to Las Vegas Thursday and Friday.....back home the afternoon of Friday. I have a new recipe that I am trying tonight. Orange Chicken. You take a quart of orange juice and marinate 6 to 8 chicken breast overnight along with Ms. Dash spicy. About an hour before your ready to cook, take the chicken out of the refrigerater and bring to room temperature. Place on a grill and cook. Take the reserve orange juice and cook down to thicken for a sauce and serve over brown rice and chineese mixed vegetables.

Kiwi24
02-18-2008, 11:33 AM
Good Morning,:hug:

Wow its great to see all the activity going on here. Welcome everyone. :carrot:

Kim I saw your pictures on my space. You are looking great.:D Are you in a cooking club? I saw where you visited ****'s kitchen? :devil:I think that's a show? Anyway, so what's the deal with the trip? Cooking or work? :^:

Suz thanks for the link. ;)

I had lost 1 pound Thursday when I weighed in. I was down to 177 but that was with all my clothes on and shoes. Anyway, I only have 3 more treatments left!!:D

Danni Marie
02-18-2008, 11:38 AM

Hi TAMMY!!!! :wave: :hug: How have u been? So glad to see u back here :hug:

Hi Catmalvo :wave: Hi Tara :wave: Glad to see u guys too!

Kim :tied: :rofl: great job! :high: Keep up the great work! :carrot: :woohoo:

suz: :stress: :stress: Yes I have healthy choices in my cupboard, this is really my problem, since I have lost the 70lbs. I have been maintaining, still would like to lose another 10lbs or so, well instead of losing or maintaining I am gaining a lb here gaining a lb there :tantrum: and it is slowly going up instead of maintaining. :tantrum:
My mindset...well I did so good for so long, I lost so much weight already, I am having a little treat :yikes: well all that treating myself, I cannot get back on or even maintain :stress:
I ate huge amounts of fruits and veggies for the past year I have burned myself out :cry: I hate all my healthy snacks cuz I ate so much of them during the losing stage, now I am lost on how to maintain without gaining :frypan:
any ideas..:shrug: I know what I should eat, I have eaten them all year, I am TIRED of them and go for high calorie fattening foods that I deprived myself so long of :stress: :stress:
Well I had another food binge weekend :tantrum: ...healthy choices :nono: wrong choices :yes: any suggestions??? :dunno: Help I need a :kickbutt: and a :coach:

Good luck ladies another week!!! Lose weight in 08, Lose weight in 08..must keep repeating the mantra...:yoga:
Kiwi :listen: where ya at girl? ya never responed to my myspace comment either, :shrug: whats goin on girl? Talk to me!!!! :blah: :blah:

catmalvo
02-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi everyone!
I am enjoying my day off today.
I hope you are too.

Cat'

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wR6nkNl/weight.png

Long term Goal

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-bar/slider-lion/lb/199/175/190/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

Mini Goal by May 12

Iwanawurkit
02-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Work.....I wish it was for fun. My orange chicken turned out fantastic! I made brown rice and steamed some chineese vegetables.....ohhhhhh so good. I have lost a little over 20 lbs since those pictures were taken.....and with the exercise.....I am starting to tone too! Well, time to pack and get ready for the trip......hang tight and I will chat when I get back.

bgbrwnys101
02-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Hey all, I had a great day yesterday spent hours cleaning my house, 3 hours at the gym, enjoyed the steam room and the therapy pool and then cleaned some more!!!
I am on February break, I work in a school and am getting the extra stuff done!! I even cleaned the fish tank!!!!
That orange juice chicken sounds too good!!! I wonder how many carbs there are in orange juice...
Great day all
Tara

bgbrwnys101
02-19-2008, 06:59 AM
P.S.
you may have noticed that my ticker moved!!!! 2 lbs gone!!!!!!:carrot::carrot:
Tara

suz
02-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Morning Ladies
Kim that chicken sounds good I will have to give it a try

Danni I hope this will help Its mostly a attitude ajustment YOU ARE NOT ON A DIET In order to keep the weight off you should not deprive yourself of any food that includes the fruit and veggies or cake or cookies or what ever else to like Its all portion control YOU ARE NOT ON A DIET IT IS A LIFE STYLE CHANGE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO THIS LIFE STYLE CHANGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE NOT JUST UNTIL YOU LOSE THE WEIGHT As I said before DIET is a four letter word If you deprive yorself of " the wrong choices" then you will crave them If you allow yourself a small portion of the "wrong choices" then you will not crave them I know you are going to say but I will eat to much of it Take a regular portion and cut it in half and do not eat the other half give it to some one else I know it is diffcult I am living prove and the older we get the harder it is to lose the weight but we can all do this it is a mind set and a choice that we can all do it that why we are here I have said enough and I also need to follow my own advice

Danni Marie
02-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Good Morning all !

Suz :hug: YOU are so RIGHT!! :yes: "LIFE STYLE CHANGE" ;) I will try the take half of a normal portion size thing and see how I do on that. Great Coaching :coach: thanks so much :hug: It has been said that weight loss is easy, but KEEPING it OFF is the hardests part :tantrum: sure was not lying. But I am "Dannilicious" and I can do it! :dance: Just need a :kickbutt: every once in a while.

Kiwi :?: Kiwi :?: r u sure u are o.k.? :dunno: I have left myself "wide open" for you to hit me with your best shot :boxing: and no witty, semi educated :rolleyes: response from u, come on get me girl :crazy: I double dog dare ya! :crazy: now ya cannot pass up a "double dog" dare... :D

Off to drink my protien shake, maybe I'll but some strawberries in it :shrug:

Thanks again suz :hug: u r the greatest :love:

Danni :cheers:

suz
02-20-2008, 07:28 AM
Danni Glad I could be of some help to you

WamTam
02-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Good Morning Ladies,
It's a beautiful day in the north!!! Have been doing well with exercise walking 30-45 per day with my puppy, am trying to work up to jogging for 5 minutes and then walking for 10. Will see how it goes. One step at a time. :carrot:

Congrats to those of you that have lost some and those who haven't lets keep going ladies we CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

Take Care will write again soon.
Tammy:hug:

Danni Marie
02-21-2008, 07:36 AM

Tammy great job on the exercise :high: Keep it up girl :carrot: What kind of puppy?

Tara: cleaned and worked out? :drool: my hero :love: Do u do outside jobs? :shrug: do u travel? :lol:

Suz - How is the remodeling going? :dunno: Good I hope.

Cat - how was the day off? Productive? :shrug: or like mine, filled with good intentions but go a whole lot of nothing done :o

Kim are ya back yet? :listen:

Kiwi :getwell: I kinda miss u :cry:

Well so far so good, I have stayed within my plan, I have exercised too :cp:

Think Thin Ladies and it will happen :yes:

Danni :cheers:

bgbrwnys101
02-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Danni
I work in a school full time and do respite with special needs people sometimes on weekends, then I am going to college and am about a year and a half from my bachelors, at which point I am DONE with college!!!! I also have a child turning 3 in two months
Thats what usually fills my time this week is school vacation and I am enjoying the extra time to spend on me at the gym. It seems to be working as I am now at 212 and at the end of last week I was at I think 218. Ill take it. Kinda makes me wish I was a lady of leisure!!!!!!:D
Tara

Iwanawurkit
02-23-2008, 04:40 PM
I am back! No weight loss but no gain either! I did manage to workout on Wednesday morning but Thursday and Friday was a loss on the workout level. I did hit the gym today and celebrated with salad and fruit! I missed working out so much :( Need to check on Kiwi?

suz
02-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Afternoon Ladies
Well its monday again and I am still at the same weight I was last week one of these days I may drop a lb or two

it has been really nice for the last 3 days sunny , mild and tomorrow we are going to pay for it another snow storm and we may get up to 6 inches of snow We went into town today and did our shopping we usually go in on tuesdays so we can stay home tomorrow and watch it snow

thats about it, take care Suz :carrot:

Kiwi24
02-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi Everyone,
I've been kind of sleeping alot. I get on occasionally and read what you write but pretty much lately I sleep alot. Each chemo treatment seems to make me more sleepy. The good news is I'm not gaining any weight even though I don't exercise. Of course I'm not losing much either. I only have 3 more treatments left thank goodness.

Danni what do you mean "Kinda miss me"? PLEASE!! I expect more from you ha ha.

Kim I'm glad you didn't gain weight. What was the trip for? You never did answer my question about the food club and pictures.

Hope everone else is doing great. I'm going back to bed ha ha.

Iwanawurkit
02-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Kiwi...it was all business. The pictures of Vegas was taken back in October and I have lost a little over 25 pounds since then. I will have to upload a more recent picture that I took about a week ago. It is of me and puppy....Elvis standing in front of the fireplace. I am so glad your almost done with your chemo! You rock girl!!!!!!

WamTam
02-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Hi ladies I am having problems getting into here i keep getting booted out! :( I hope to get on in the morning and write a little more.

Danni Marie
02-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Hello everyone :cry:

I hope everyone is doing good :yes:

Well I have finally put my fat @$& :censored: on the scale after avoiding it for 3 weeks cuz I know that I was having my binges :o. Well it is grim :cry: and I am quite depressed, :( I have managed to gain 11lbs. :yikes: back on. :stress: So I am currently wallowing in self pity, self hate and kicking my own butt. :kickbutt:
Hope u all are doing better than me, and I probably will not be on for a while, when I get depressed I kinda live in a hole til it passes, so until then I hope u all do great, Kiwi hope u get well soon and I'll talk to y'all again some time soon. :wave:

Danni :cry:

Iwanawurkit
02-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Danni......awwwww....come out, come out, come out to play. You have done so magnificent with your loss.....don't beat yourself up.

Stayed the same but I will take it since I was out of town and staying the same is better than gaining.

suz
02-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Good Day Ladies
Kiwi Hope you are starting to feel better Just 3 more treatments

Danni If we all went and hid ourselfs away when we gained weight there would not be anyone here to talk to I had my weight down to 150 and have gained back 10 of it and can't seem to get below 160 and I too am feeling sorry for myself but I still am keeping in touch and still trying to lose and IWILL LOSE AND SO WILL YOU!!!! so quite "crying in your beer" and keep in touch we are here to help

Hope everyone else is doing good and have a great weekend Suz :carrot:

PS the room is done just have to put the bed together

Danni Marie
03-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Hi Ladies :wave:

I feel so :lucky: lucky to have u girls.

Thanks Kim :hug: for the boost and support, I really do appreciate it :hug:

Suz: :rollpin:So u think u can take the place of Kiwi :queen: while she is recouperating, u wanna go with me girl :boxing: lets go :D geesh, maybe :snooty: I just like to wallow in "my beer" :drinkup:, :rofl: thanks for the pep talk :rolleyes: I get your point whether I like it or not, you may just may now :snooty: have a valid point :yes: :lol:

Well since coach Suz :drill: snapped me back to reality a mini update:
I have been doing pretty good with my eating :eating2: this week, :cp: I had a lot of temptations I had to get through, who the :censored: made "Girl Scout Cookies" :shrug: and who the :censored: had to put them at every :censored: walkway to every :censored: store opening, really who :shrug: Well I managed to passed up all my temptations this week :bravo: I have even managed to get in quite a bit of exercise :running: I hope the scale is good to me :goodscale: on Monday :crossed:

Have a good weekend ladies! How are the rest of u doing :listen: where is everyone :dunno: come on girls If I have to :rolleyes: endure this so do u :club:

love

Iwanawurkit
03-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Busy, busy, busy.....I have stumbled across something that will be like dangling a carrot in front of a horse...I have a new goal. I am going to get below 160 and when that happens.....I am going to Las Vegas and do the indoor skydiving!!!! Do you think I have lost my mind????? Kiwi and Danni.....this is all because of you guys. I am scared beyond belief of heights....can't even stand on a kitchen chair without a slight panic. I look at obstacles you both have faced and overcame and I want to be like that. I want to know the freedom of no fear and being weightless. This weekend is clean out the clutter to feel the freedom of the past. I am going through my closet and getting rid of all the clothes that are too big and too comfortable. I don't want to look at the past....only focus on the future and how I am going to get there. thank you all on this thread for the inspiration to move forward and not look back.

Danni Marie
03-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Good Morning Everyone :hug:

Well today as u all know is my weigh in day :goodscale: and I jumped on this morning and I lost 3lbs! :D:carrot: Whew...finally a loss and not a :censored: gain :high: This has given me my motivation to keep on keeping on :yes:

Kim - :hug: you go girl :high: What an awesome goal! Let me know when u get there, maybe I can meet you in Vegas to cheer u on :yes:
I love cleaning out my "bigger":o clothes it is very liberating. Keep up the GREAT job! :carrot:

HELLO LADIES :listen:...where are u? :dunno: come on girls u can always just jump back on, if I can do it y'all can...come on now start checking in..we all miss you :(

Gotta run...
love

suz
03-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Afternoon Ladies
Well I weighed in yesterday and I am still at the same weight so this month I am going to lose 6 lbs by the end of the month

My DH and I decided to do nothing this past weekend , so we relaxed did not go anywhere except Church on Sunday enjoyed our hot tub, watched a couple of movies....you get the idea

We still have to put the bed together and now on to the next project

It was really mild here yesterday in the low 50's and tonight we are supposed to get more .... snow and freezing rain so glad we do not have to go anywhere

Kiwi24
03-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Hi ladies,:wave:

Wow, Kim, suz, I love the goal.:cp: Dannie Congrats on the 3 lbs!:bravo:I need to focus on getting to the 160's I've been in the 70's toooo long. :dz: I actually gained some weight this week but it was sooo worth it!! :ink: I felt so good today that My DH and I went to Dinner and a movie. Yesterday I had pizza!!:devil: and Sunday I had 2 bowls of Cereal!! :T

I start my new set of chemo thurs. They are changing the chemo treatment which its suppose to be alittle tougher on the body.:barf: But the good news is Just 3 more treatments and I'm done with Chemo!:high:
I saw my doctor in Tampa this week and he said my stomach and breast are healing great! :belly: He wants me to start doing sit ups and leg lifts.:exercise:
That's to help strengthen my stomach muscles again.:carrot: Since I've been doing alot of sleeping :faint:and just lying around :beach:I've noticed I'm getting flabby elsewhere too :lifter:so I guess I need to quit yaking and do what the Doctor ordered!!:^:

suz
03-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Afternoon Ladies
Well it finally stopped snowing we ended up getting at least 6 inches and it was heavy to shovel It took both my DH and I a good 45 minutes to get it all done

Kiwi I hope this new chemo is not going to be as hard on you as they say Are they using this new chemo for your last 3 treatments or just this next one?

My DH started working on the new bed for the bedroom we just finished I hope he can get it done by the weekend so we can take it easy again this weekend

Well I better go take care Suz :carrot:

Kiwi24
03-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Suz I like cold weather but I'm glad I'm not in your area. :snow4:I've been watching the news and it looks really bad.:shocksn:

The new chemo is for the next 3 treatments. I go in on thursday for the treatment and then go back Friday and they give me a shot. :(Its to keep my white cells from getting to low. From what I understand its actually the shot that makes it worse because it causes your bones to hurt.:eek: All the bones in your body are trying to rebuild and apparently it causes you pain.:tired: But for some ridiculous reason they can't give me pain med until I'm actually in pain.:dunno: The doctor said I would just need Tylenol. But 2 friends of mine have already been taking it and they said doc said the same thing to them and they were in horrible pain and had to get percocets to ease it. :stress:The doc. apologized and said sometimes that happens. My thought is give me the pain pills and if I'm not in pain I won't take it.
Anyway, I hate needles and pain so I'm just whining.:tantrum: The Lord has been so good to me about all this maybe I won't have any pain at all.:dancer: Why invite the thought. :cloud9:

Here is hoping for you some warmer weather! :beach::sunny:

Iwanawurkit
03-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Love Kiwi's picture on my space.....you look absolutely AWESOME!!!!!

Danni Marie
03-06-2008, 07:42 AM
Good Morn everyone :wave:

Kiwi :hug: so glad to hear :listen: from u :yes: Sorry u have to endure a rougher Chemo session, but you r a tough old bird, :rofl: I am sure u will not have any problems. "HE" has brougt u this far, "HE" will not let u down now! Keep us posted on how u are doing, contray to popular belief "we" do care how u are :rolleyes:

Suz I too am sick of the snow, I am going to Alabama in about a week for some good old fashion sunshine :flow1: my mammy says it is in high 70's low 80's which sounds wonderful from this snowy below zero :censored:

Well gotta run oh...I lost another lb :high: I feel soo much better now that I am back on track keeping fingers crossed :crossed: I don't fall :faint: off the wagon again..:lol:

Kiwi24
03-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks Kim and Danni for the comment. Well it was official today. i gained 3 pounds from last 3 weeks. :stress:They put me on steroids today so that should boost the weight gain.:rolleyes: I hear it comes off pretty fast once you are off.:cp: So I'm not going to worry to much about it unless I blow up like a balloon.:balloons::lol:

suz
03-10-2008, 07:38 AM
Morning Ladies
Kiwi My prayers are with you and HE will watch over you

Well we got about another 10 inches of snow over the weekend so we spent about 3 hrs total over the weekend shoveling now is supposed to get warmer this wee and we will get rain on thursday That should make a good mess

Danni Congrats on the weight loss don't let your mammy over feed you thats what my Mom used to do

Kim You are going great keep up the good work

How is everyonr else doing?

Well I weighed in this morning and I am down 1 1/2 lbs I must have done something right last week

Take care Ladies Suz :carrot:

Iwanawurkit
03-10-2008, 08:17 AM
We had 12 inches of snow.....stayed in and tried to work from home. Almost all the snow is gone this morning I noticed on my way to the gym.

Kiwi24
03-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Wow, toooo much snow!!:snow4: I'm glad I'm in Florida! :beach:

I lost the 3 pounds I gained!! :carrot:It must be just fluid. I was told I would start gaining fluid on this new chemo. Its actually, suppose to be rougher but so far its been great!.:crossed:
The only negative thing so far if you want to call it that. Is I eat more even though I'm not hungry.:^: Maybe the steroids causes that? I keep wanting to eat something to get this weird taste out of my mouth. I need to just suck on mints. I don't even feel like I've been on chemo yet. :dancer:Normally, after treatment I'm tired about the 3rd day and start getting nauseated but this time NOTHING!! :yay:

Today they give me a shot to keep my blood count normal. :yikes:This shot is suppose to make my bones hurt really bad for a while as my white counts starts building back up. (horror stories from other people on it:() But they will give me percocet to help the pain if it gets to bad. :faint: I don't have anymore steroids to take so I hope that doesn't change how well I've been doing so far. It doesn't effect everyone that way so lets pray I'm one of the ones it doesn't cause pain.:high:

Hope everyone is doing good.:DToday is a pretty day. :sunny:I bought me some new jeans with designs down the front of them. Pretty sharp! First time I've been able to wear jeans since surgery. I could have gotten a 14 but I feel more comfortable in a 16. Especially if I wanted to actually sit and eat!!:rofl:

Kiwi24
03-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Unbelievable Day!!:yikes: Well, I took my shot Monday and then went to have lunch with my DH. :hungry:While there I told my DH my eyes were getting very heavy and was hard to keep open. :tired:Then he and the room got very bright and I said I think I'm going to pass out.:faint: The next thing I know I'm in a ambulance and I spend the rest of that beautiful day at the ER.:dz:

They gave me a Cat scan, EKG, Ultra sound, blood test, urine test, and pumped 4 bottles of fluid into me. I was there until 8:30 PM that night and the reason for all of this.........uh?? :?:They don't have any idea.:lol: Maybe the chemo, maybe the shot,:dunno: My potassium was down, my blood pressure dropped which probably caused me to pass out.:faint:

I had to see the oncologist Tuesday and he said he has never had anyone react to the shot that way so he's not really sure it was the shot. :chin:They took me off my high blood pressure medicine since my blood pressure dropped and they will watch it and who knows I may not need to be back on it for a while if this chemo keeps my blood pressure low anyway. (one less medicine to take:crossed: .....always a bright side:cp:)

Oh, you aren't going to believe this but when they gave me the 4 bottles of fluid it put literally 9 pounds on me!!:goodscale I think they over did it. :lol: I was so red and round like an apple I looked really weird! :o

I'm back to normal weight and color now:goodvibes but they said I was dehydrated. I'm not sure how that happened 'cause I haven't had diarrhea or throwing up. I've been drinking I guess just not enough. Today I feel good. My bones are not hurting anymore or at least that bad so I'm able to move around. :high:

Today is another beautiful day, I think I will just spend the day in the comfort of my home!!:rofl:

suz
03-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Afternoon Ladies
It is a beautiful day today sun is shining the temp is at or above the freezing point Oh yah we also got another 2 inches of snow last night, the snow banks are higher than my SUV some are right up to the bottom of the stop signs

Kiwi So glad you are OK I bet you gave your DH a scare The fact that you were dehydrated may also caused you to faint You have to look after your self better

Hope everyone else is doing good have a great weekend Suz :carrot:

Iwanawurkit
03-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Kiwi.....you are awesome. You find humor in the most amazing things!!!! If I ever get sick.....I want to be like you!

Had a fitness assessement and I flunked the step test. I was supposed to do 3 mins but only did 1.5 mins. I thought I was in better shape but I guess not. I have to build my endurance and practice my push ups....I only did 13 of the girly kind.

Danni Marie
03-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Hello everyone :wave:

Long time no talk :blah: :blah: It has been crazy :crazy: over here.

First of all Kiwi :hug: so glad u are alright. :getwell: The meds they are giving you can very well dehydrate you, you will need to increase the fluids :coffee: that u already are taking, if you drink 4 glasses of water a day drink 8 for example, especially during this round of chemo. Did they keep you for observation after they gave you the shot? Usually when they introduce a new med they have the patient hang around for about 30 mins or so after just to see how they react, your next dose u may want to hang out a while, watch out for those percocets :dizzy: they make ya loopier then ya already are :rofl:

Suz great job :high: on the weight loss 1 1/2 lbs you go girl. Shovel snow :shrug: pssh, I don't shovel but good exercise for you, if my son cannot snow blow it, I pay the neighbor kid to do it :lol: and I stay in nice and toasty but I am sick :barf: of this :censored:

Kim..sorry to hear u failed your test :hug: after u get your endurance up you will :kickbutt: Keep up the great work :high:

Well for me it has been Dr.s, hospitals and more Dr.s :yikes: I had to have a biopsy done yesterday :fr: spent Monday in the Hospital most of the day I seem to be hemorraging and no one seems to know why :dunno: After a routine ultra sound they found what could or couldn't be a huge :yikes: cyst on my ovary, :fr: but with the heavy bleeding could mean the big "C" so now I sit and wait :stress: for the results :halfempty
Good news during all this stress I have managed to lose another 2lbs :high: So stress is good for something eh? :shrug:
Well gotta run, stay true to yourselves ladies and I will keep ya posted on what is going on with me :o

Love

Kiwi24
03-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Took a turn for the worst there for awhile but doing better now.:^: Have to go to the doc for blood work today so I'm glad to be getting out. :)

Danni I'm praying for you. :hug:I'd rather it be a cyst than cancer but I'm praying the Lord will just heal it all!
I'm sorry to hear all that happened to you. :getwell: Once you reach a certain age things just start falling apart. It stinks getting old.:dz: What the heck happens to our bodies!! :?:
Let us know what is going on.:grouphug:

suz
03-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Ladies

Danni I will pray for you and lets hope it is nothing serious Keep a positive attitude and your sense of humour

Kiwi glad you are feeling a bit better You are so right this getting stinks so many little aches and pains and doctors

Hope everyone else is doing OK

Iwanawurkit
03-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Danni.....sending prayers your way that everything will be okay. Kiwi.....boy, I am sending more prayers your way.

Danni Marie
03-19-2008, 07:47 AM

:hug: :hug: Thank you all soo much for all the prayers. I still have NO results :shrug: so I have nothing new to report except that my symptoms have lightened up. I think :chin: there is some "Divine" intervention there, with everyone "storming the heavens" for me :D

I am suppose to leave for Alabama tomorrow, I was hoping to hear something before I left, incase I have to stay here for some treatment or something, but since most Dr.s take Easter week off, I think I am still gonna go and get some sun :sunny: and enjoy my family. My cell phone works down there so they can call me there. I will keep y'all posted.

Kiwi, girl u better stop all this nonsense and get back to your "old" self, ya hear :listen: :blah: keeping u up in prayer :yes:

Kim/suz keep doing the great job on exercise and weight loss, while Kiwi and I tend to our "old" failing bodies right now, :cry: but watch out when we are well, we will :kickbutt:

Blessed Day Ladies

Iwanawurkit
03-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Well...what a difference a couple of days make! I found out that the 2.4 pounds lost the past couple of weeks......1.7 was FAT!!!!!! That is exactly what I wanted to hear!!!! Increased the calories and instead of losing water or lean muscle weight.....it was FAT!!!!! Joined a new challenge at the Y today and it's called March Madness. Here is how it goes:
1 week......30 mins of Cardio for 4 days
2 week......30 mins of Cardio for 5 days
3 week......30 mins of Cardio for 6 days
4 week......30 mins of Cardio for 7 days

Danni....have a great time and don't worry! Kiwi.....check in and tell us how things are going. Suz.....so much remodeling and your doing fantastic!

Iwanawurkit
03-23-2008, 12:09 PM
:bunny::easter2::easter::bunny2::easter3::egg:I love these little thingys..... Okay...I have to bring you all up to date on what's going on in my little corner of the world. I have a little over a year to get my weight off because my DD's boyfriend of 6 years asked her dad for his blessings to get married. He hasn't asked her yet because he wanted Dan the man's blessings before he bought her a ring. Alysha met this young man when she was 16 and she told me there was nothing about the new church she would enjoy.....LOL!!!!! So funny......see how GOD works? Anyway.....Ryan will graduate from college next spring so I have a year to lose 84 pounds or as close as I can get.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed Easter!

suz
03-24-2008, 06:38 AM
Morning Ladies
Kim Congrats on the upcoming wedding
You know we will be there to support you on losing the weight You are doing weights in your workout? You do realize that you will lose fat and inches but the scale will not go down as fast thats part of my problem according to my new scales which measures body fat as well as weight since I got it about 2 months ago I am only down a couple of lbs in weight but have lost about 5 lbs of FAT I have decided that I was going to have to step up the workout so now that weather is getting better I have started to walk I route I go is up and down hill and is 3.5 miles and takes me about an hour and 10 mins My goal is to get it down to just under an hour

Kiwi and Danni I am still keeping you in my prayers

Where is everyone else???

Iwanawurkit
03-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Yes, I am working on my core and weights are involved. I just want to be toned and trimmed. I guess I will make it.....No....I will make it. LOL!!!!! I feel really good about working out. I did 17 mins on the elipitcal to go 1 mile and I work out for 35 mins. on the weight machines and then I finished with doing a mile in 16 mins. on the treadmill.

Iwanawurkit
03-26-2008, 12:15 AM
Lost 1.8 pounds.........is it finally moving for me?

suz
03-27-2008, 06:37 AM
Morning
Kim congrats on the weight lose I am glad this new regiment is working for you with the walking I have started to do I am hoping things will cange for me I am also doing much better with the eating as well

I hope the rest of you are OK com on and post and let us know whats going on!!!

Kiwi24
03-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Kim Congrats on the wedding!!:congrat: 84 pounds in a year is doable and how awesome to get that thin! :cp:
Danni you are still in my prayers!:hug:
Suz congrats on the 5 pounds!!:bravo:

Took chemo treatment Thursday and the shot Friday and doing well so far.:carrot: Oh my doctor gave me some pain medicine so if I start having bone pain again I should be okay and I'm drinking plenty of gatorade so not to dehydrate.

I had lost 5 pounds but gained it all back on the last 10 days of my chemo.:?: Hopefully, I will get this weight off again. I was so excited to see the scales drop along with my stomach getting flatter!!:goodscale But after 10 days the fluid started building up again and I gained it back.:sumo: I did start doing some sit ups now. Not much.
ONE MORE TREATMENT LEFT!!!
Everyone have a great weekened
Kiwi

Iwanawurkit
03-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Kiwi....just learned a woman I worked with up until last year was just diagnosed with breast cancer. Hers didn't show up on a mammy either and sounds very similiar to yours. Her surgery is scheduled for this coming Wednesday. Please say prayers for her and her family.....Dawn Friedrich. I am so glad you have only one more treatment left......hang in there!

suz
03-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Morning
Kiwi Good to here from you and so glad you are almost done with the chemo Then you can get back to feeling good all the time do not worry about the weight gain from the fluids it will come off Are you drinking anything else or just gatorade it has sodium and sugar in it If you are just drinking gatorade you might want to cut back a bit on it and replace it with something else

Kim So glad you are doing well and will add your co-worker Dawn to my prayer list

Has anyone heard from Danni? I know she was going to visit her family in Alabama She is proably not near a computor

Danni Marie
03-30-2008, 09:51 PM

I am back from :sunny: Alabama. It was a wonderful visit :D, I also made it to my brothers hse in Frt. Walton Beach, he just bought a beautiful house on the sound;) It was great to be with my family.

As far as my health woes, one test came back negative and the other came back suspcious cells and needs more investigating, so later this week I have to meet with dr. to set up the other tests :( Thanks for all the prayers girls :hug:

Kim: Congrats on the wedding :cp: and I will keep your friend "Dawn" in my prayers. You go girl :high: you are exercising and eating right :carrot: good for u :yes:

Suz good luck with your new eating and exercise routine, spring is around the corner something has to break soon. Great job staying with it :high:

Kiwi: Glad u only have 1 treatment left, I am proud of u. U handled this so well :hug: don't worry about your weight right now, just focus on getting you back to a "healthy" you then you can start to diet again. Stop drinking the Gator Ade, drink WATER!!!! Gator Ade has too much sodium for u girl :club: glad u did not get sick with this last treatment.
Gotta go to bed, work in the morn :yikes: I will keep y'all posted on the health dilema.
Hope y'all had a Wonderful EAster!!

Love

suz
04-01-2008, 08:08 AM
Morning Ladies
Danni will keep you in my prayers glad you had a wonderful visit with your family My DH daughter and her husband are supposed to come in today but I am not holding my breath as she has already pushed back there arrival twice They were supposed come in last friday then monday now today so we will see!!!!
Kim You are doing so well I am so proud of you with you doing so well it inspires me to work harder No weight loss this week but down another 1 lb in body fat so thats a total of 6 lb loss of body fat I am still doing well with the eating

Kiwi One to go then you can get back to feeling better all the time Keep us posted

I will keep you all in my prayers

Iwanawurkit
04-01-2008, 07:14 PM
No loss this week and no gain either.....so all in all it was a good week for me.

suz
04-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Morning Ladies
Kim You are doing so great Keep up the good work I am starting to feel a little lonely here WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! If you are coming in and reading take the few minutes a post on just to let us know you are OK

My company is gone and on tuesday my DH is leaving for about 10 days so I have already made plans to go to a benefit concert to raise money for our medical center and next tuesday I am going out to dinner Who knows what other "trouble" I can get into Just Kidding!!!! I already have a list of jobs I can work on as well as looking after the plants in the green house I can be as busy as I want

PS My weight stayed the same

Iwanawurkit
04-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh....I want to lose 2 lbs this week so I can add another dragon fly. We will see tomorrow! I know things have slowed down but I am in this for the long haul.....after all.....I will have a wedding to help plan. :)

Kiwi24
04-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Everyone,
Dropping by to say I'm still here just dragging. I've lost weight and this time I've manage to keep it off. April 17 is my last chemo treatment!!!

I applied for a job. I wasn't expecting to hear from anyone for a while because this place usually takes time to get on but they called me the same day and now I've got a interview tomorrow. I'm really trying to pull it together for the interview. I really wanted to go to work after the chemo treatments but I'm not about to say no lets wait!! This place is suppose to be a great place to work for and it pays well for this area. So PRAY!! I haven't worked in 10 years.

suz
04-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Afternoon Ladies
Kiwi so glad that by this time next week you will be done with your chemo I am saying prayers for you and will add another about the job

I think spring is finally here almost all the snow is gone and with rain coming this weekend it should get rid of the rest I am alone as my DH is in Michigan until the middle of next week One of my friends from work contacted me and we are getting together next week for a late lunch I have not seen her for about6 months it will be nice to catch up

Kim Hope you lost that 2 lbs that you wanted to I am not losing any weight but I am losing body fat which right now is fine

Iwanawurkit
04-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Nope...didn't lose the 2 pounds yet but I am down in inches......I was laughing with a girlfriend of mine and told her I was going to be the first person to weigh over 200 pounds but wear a size 8. LOL!!!! Started training with the free weights and boy am I sore. It's a good kind of sore but still sore. Everyone have a great weekend and hope you are having great weather! Kiwi.....so glad your last treatment is next week!!!!! Praise God!

suz
04-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Morning
Just a quick notr my weight went up a bit this week have to exercise more and eat smarter

Hope everyone is doing good

Danni Marie
04-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Hello Everyone :wave:

Sorry it took so long to check in but it has been crazy over here :crazy:

I am o.k. still have more testing...:stress:

I have been busy too, busy hands, busy mind keeps me out of trouble :p

It has been very stressful here and I have been stress eating big time that I have refused to face reality and get on the scale :cry: so this is not good for the diet or "healthy" eating, the higher the fat and sugar the better the comfort KWIM? :stress:

Hope everyone is well...I will keep in better touch I promise :yes:

Hugs :hug: to everyone

Iwanawurkit
04-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Well tomorrow is a red letter day for Kiwi........April 17th and the last treatment. Danni.....sending up positive thoughts and prayers for you. We don't want you to have to travel the same trail as Kiwi..... Still at a standstill with my weight as well. This is the fourth week of the YMCA challenge and it's 7 days straight of 30 mins. cardio a day......I was so glad we got through the 21 day challenge.....kind of like training for the March Madness. :) For some reason, I am starving all the time.................

suz
04-17-2008, 08:04 AM
Morning Ladies
Kiwi I am so glad that today is your last treatment and now you can start feeling better It will take a while but you will be back to the KIWI we all know and love

Danni So happy that all your test have come back OK do you have to have anymore?

Kim Did you notice the link at the top of the 3FC home page about the 5K challenge I checked it out and there goal was to get 100 3FCers to join them and do a 5K walk/run/jog or whatever but to do 5K so I did it They ended up getting 220 or more who did it they are thinking of making it a monthly challenge It was kind of fun to know that over the weekend there was many people from this site out there doing this 5K

Hope everyone is else is doing well
I will keep you all in my prayers

Kiwi24
04-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Its over!! NO MORE CHEMO!! Tomorrow I get my shot and then will deal with that for awhile but its over!! I go back in 3 weeks to find out what cancer pill that will put me on for the next 5 years then I'm off to Tampa for one more surgery then EVERYTHING IS OVER!! I felt so confident that I applied for a job! Did I tell you that? I had a interview and I'm just waiting for results. Wish me luck!
Danni I'm glad your test results are good.
I'll be glad when we are all back to our old selves!!

Love you guys!!

Iwanawurkit
04-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Time to pour it on!!!!! Ryan finally asked Alysha to marry him and she said YES.....it has been driving DH and I :crazy: keeping this secret from her. Ryan wanted Dan's permission first before he bought the ring.......:sunny: days are ahead and I am so excitied! I need to kick it up several notches because I have a little over a year to :kickbutt: and get the weight off!!!!!

Kiwi24
04-23-2008, 07:07 PM
I got the job!!:cheer2: Today I went in for a drug test but they know about the chemo so that's not an issue!:mag: I have a few more things that have to be done before I actually start but I'm in!!:cp: It pays very well for this area. This is a job alot of people want to get on with because of the benefits and pay. So you can only imagine how blessed I feel that it was offered to me since I haven't worked in 20 years!! :D So my goal is to be debt free!! :lol: I've already mapped it all out and figured how long it will take. :chin:One pay check will be for me and the other goes directly to bills. My goal is to have my house paid off in at least 10 years. Actually, my goal is to pay all my bills except my house in 2 years and 3 months and then the house will take 7 years 2 and half months to pay off.:D
This week is actually suppose to be my bad week but I'm actually doing very well today.:crossed: No pain in the back just the knees and I can live with that. My eyes are starting to bother me. Last time I had blisters that broke out under my eyes :tired:but I'm hoping that won't happen this time. Man, God is so good to me!! :hug:

Kim Congrat and I know you will get the weight off!:cheer:

Now that I have this cancer pretty much behind me I can start focusing on my weight!;)

suz
04-25-2008, 07:37 AM
Morning Ladies
Kiwi CONGRATULATIONS on getting the job what will you be doing on the job? So glad that the chemo is behind and you must be blessed

Kim You sound like you are very excited about the wedding I know you can get the weight off they raised our monthly rate at our exercise so I cut back to 2 times per week instead of 3, but I have a 6k (3 mile) walking route that I am going to do 3 or 4 times per week It has some hills in it so that will help get the heart rate up and my goal is to try and jog part of it

Danni Bring us up to date and let us know that everything is OK

Kiwi24
04-29-2008, 09:48 AM
Good Morning everyone,:wave:
I start work on the 5th.:D I'm a administrative assistant. :rolleyes:In my day it was called a receptionist.:joker: Its a high security building and I'll have to make sure no one enters without a badge.:club: I keep up with about 30 people schedules and answer the phone. :callme: Like most jobs the more you get comfortable with a job the more they will add to it so I'm sure I will stay busy.:yikes:

I'm going to start dieting again when I start work.:exercise: I'm not doing it now because I still have this taste in my mouth:barf: and I'm eating whatever I can. :ink:Plus the steroids are still in my system so I'm retaining fluid.:dz: I think I'm going to start back on one of my High blood pressure pills today and see if that won't reduce some of the fluid because its really bothering me.:(

How is everyone else doing.:?:

suz
04-30-2008, 07:48 AM
Morning
Kiwi I am very happy that you got the job I think thats just what you need right now You said you still had some more surgery to be done what is to be done and when will you have it done
Again congrats on getting the job

Has anyone heard from danni?

Iwanawurkit
04-30-2008, 09:41 PM
I haven't heard from Danni.....hope everything is okay. I am having muscle spasms in my back and the muscle relaxers are making me sleep through the alarm and I haven't worked out all this week. :(

Kiwi....awesome about the job! How great is that?

I picked up the Hungry Girl cookbook......has some very yummy recipes in it and uses regular everyday ingredients.

Kiwi24
05-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Haven't heard from Danni. :shrug: Kim I feel for you. :hug: Back aches are horrible. You can't stand, sit, lay down. It just hurts. :tired:Take your pill and sleep it off!:faint:

As far as the surgeries. I have to have my port removed from my chest. :smug:(they did that so I wouldn't have chemo in my arm. Much nicer) Then I need surgery to have nipples put on my chest and tattoo for the dark spot. :o I forget what they call that. (areola) I really don't want to take off for that since I just got the job so I'll some how work around it.:chin: I hear the job is pretty great on letting you off even if you just started as long as they know a head of time. :crossed:
Well, I'm leaving to buy grogeries so I can have lunch this week. I'll let you know how it all works out. I start dieting Monday also. I've put some weight on again so it time to get back into shape. :belly:

Have we got any group goals for May? Did anyone come up with something or are we all on our own?:ebike:

Iwanawurkit
05-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Anybody done ZUMBA? There is a class tonight at the YMCA that I am going to give it a whirl. ....hope it doesn't bother the back though.....still a little tender. No one has come up with a MAY group challenge yet. Kiwi....how is the job so far? I bet they love you......how could they not?

suz
05-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Morning Ladies
Kiwi How are you enjoying the job? since we are already a week into May lets do our own thing for the rest of the month and aeach of us try to come up with one thing for June a group challenge

I am so tired of being stuck on the same weight for months now that I bought an elliptical machine yesterday it was 40% off so i got it they raised the prices for our exercize classes so I cut back to 2 a week from 3 will save myself a bit of money each month

so if everyone comes up with one thing for a group challenge then we can post it later this month

PS DANNI IF YOU ARE READY THE POSTS TAKE A FEW MINUTES A LET US KNOW WHATS GOING ON WE REALLY DO CARE ABOUT YOU

Iwanawurkit
05-08-2008, 07:44 AM
I started to jog.....omg. I bet I will be hurting in places I never knew existed. Walk....jog.....walk.....jog...my joints didn't quite know what to think about that. I am working with a guy at the gym and I felt really uncomfortable for him to know how much I weigh but what the heck? If it will keep me honest on plan...then what is a little embarassament? Hope you all have a great day!
Kim

Iwanawurkit
05-13-2008, 10:57 PM
ZUMBA class tonight and it was so much fun!!!!!! I kept messing up on the steps but the instructor told us if we got lost to just make up whatever as long as we moved.....I just stood there and shaked my booty!!!!! Way to much fun to be exercise......I will be a regular.

suz
05-21-2008, 07:18 AM
Morning
Its seems as if everyone has disa ppeared from here Well its my turn I am gone till next week

Suz

Iwanawurkit
05-21-2008, 11:44 PM
This past Saturday was my birthday so I celebrated with a YOGA class. Wow, kicked my butt big time. Went to Zumba class again last night and then I was too sore this morning to go to the gym. I will still be here and hanging around to interact:)

suz
06-08-2008, 08:51 AM
it seems as if everyone has gone on Holidays Have you all given up? Well I have not given up!!! I know you are still around Kim its seems as if its just you and me !!!!!

Iwanawurkit
06-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Appears to be so.....Suz. I was logging everyday and then the system crashed so I haven't log here for awhile. I was really focused last week and was rewarded with a 2.4 loss

Iwanawurkit
06-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Stayed the same this week.....must be because I have a head cold. Scratchy throat, sneezing and watering eyes and runny nose. AUGH!!!!!! I did lose a 1/2 inch in the belly button area! Yes!!!!!

suz
06-16-2008, 06:20 AM
i guess they had a major server crash a few weeks ago and thats maybe why no has posted or gotten posts suz

Iwanawurkit
06-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Suz....I posted a couple of days ago.....June 14th. I hanging in there.

Iwanawurkit
06-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Lost a pound this week. Head cold is all better now. Heard from Kiwi....she is so worn out these days she hasn't had a chance to post. She thinks of all of us often. Continue to pray for her health.

Iwanawurkit
07-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Well, I guess I am all alone on this. Maybe no one can find now they have switched things around. Oh well, I am hanging in there.