PS. I totally kicked the tv when I did my 2 mile. Lol
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:07 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 227/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I did the 2 mile this evening...
Grumbleworts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #18  

Hello ladies and welcome to all of the newbies!!

I haven't done WATP for several days. I did go to my Zumba class tonight. I am not going to be able to do WATP tomorrow morning like I planned because my pipes froze while I was at work today. I let them drip during the nights when it's going to be really cold, but didn't think to let them drip during the day. UGH! I was able to shower at a friend's tonight after Zumba, but won't be able to shower in the morning. Hopefully, my pipes will thaw tomorrow so I can exercise tomorrow evening. Have a good evening and way to go to everyone for being so active the past few days!
ksk571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #19  

Oh, and I noticed that QVC still had that set on waiting list, so I ordered it. I hope it comes in! Thanks Kimberly!!
ksk571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:36 AM   #20  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

ksk
Bet we get the videos about the same time lol. Sorry to hear about your pipes. Was one of the advantages of being married to a plumber, I never had to worry about that kind of stuff lol.

Grumble
Keep that body moving. Helps us feel good and keeps us out of trouble lol.

Dai
Do not kick the tv.

Lucky
One gets so use to doing the videos we don't feel like our day is complete until we have done a mile or two.

I feel great and proud of myself. Got both my videos in today and did my resistance training. The knees aren't to bad, the hip isn't bothering me to much and the movement and stretching made me feel good.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:27 AM   #21  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksk571 View Post
Oh, and I noticed that QVC still had that set on waiting list, so I ordered it. I hope it comes in! Thanks Kimberly!!
I actually also ordered this set today on waitlist. It looks like a great set and I hope we get it!! I usually go to the gym to workout, but my girls are sick and cannot go to the child care room...probably for a few more days. I did the 3 mile walk today and realized how much I really enjoyed it, so ran to QVC to see what was left.
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:08 AM   #22  
Visualizing the Goal

Luckyducky, you're funny! Evening mile in the morning...

Great job everyone on getting the miles in! I did a two miler this morning. So fun!

Kara
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:25 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

i just did 2 miles now i gotta get ready for work.

everybody have a great day!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:57 AM   #24  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Good morning! I just finished the 3 Mile Advanced Walk with the stretchie! It's the first time in MONTHS that I've worked out before work! Have to figure out a new routine!

Have a great day!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:21 AM   #25  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

michele - working out before work is something i will NEVER do so long as i have to be at work at 630 as for working on it for that long... i've been yoyoing for YEARS! so ya... i feel you

i did the 2 mile last night. i need to start wearing shoes when i do the walks... my ankles are starting to hurt
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:55 AM   #26  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

For the past 2 months I have been waking up way too early, so I figured I might as well do something as long as I am awake...it isn't early enough for me to go to the gym, so I started w/ a yoga dvd. I like doing that, but now that I started doing the 'walk' I like that better for morning and will do yoga at night, after the gym.

This morning I had time for the 2 mile. Wow...I was sweating up a storm! I feel GREAT!!!!! I have SO much energy this morning!

I found the 5 mile on e-bay, so now I have something to work toward!!!!

Have a great day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #27  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

I didn't work out yesterday morning. The back room was just too cold. Should have know it would be. The heater started kicking on at 3AM just to keep the house at 60. I had hoped to sneak out of work early and get one in before dinner. Nope! Didn't happen.

Because of the heavy cloud cover, the room was nice this morning. I dug out the older Fat Burning video. It's a 2 miler with weights. That's a nice 30 minute workout every now and then.

I wish some of us lived closer together so we could get together and do the workouts we don't have.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:59 PM   #28  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Grr had a huge post and poof it was gone. Just want to let everyone know you are doing great. Rather we only do walking/aerobic videos and maybe some resistance training at home or we add the videos to our gym workouts we are doing something wonderful for our body's.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

i've only done my video once the night that i bought it lol....i'm doing it tonight though, i've done some sit ups and push ups though, and i'm sore from those....i'll break out the video tonight

ETA: As soon as I got up from the computer, I did the 2 mile, and wow

Last edited by lots2go; 01-03-2008 at 05:57 PM.
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #30  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I did the two mile followed with yoga. I didn't plan on doing it but then I binged at work. I felt I had to make up for it. I've been muting her and playing my own music. I must have chose the right pack of music cause I was feeling fantastic and smiling strong throughout. *saved that as a playlist*

And I didn't kick the TV today. I hope tomorrow I will feel strong enough to do a 3 mile or something.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote