Old 01-01-2008, 07:14 AM   #1  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Default 30 Something's: New Year's Day Chat - January 1st, 2008

Just a quick note while I try to wake up:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks for your love and support through 2007 and may 2008 bring you much joy and success in whatever you set your heart and mind to accomplish.

:Lawrence
2008 Rooster
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:25 AM   #2  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Height: 5' 3"

Happy New Year!!!! May 2008 bring off the weight!
BabyNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:42 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Good morning all, and happy new year!!!

Nicole, I love the rhyme!!!
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:54 AM   #4  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmasci View Post
Good morning all, and happy new year!!!

Nicole, I love the rhyme!!!
Thanks! I'm such a poet! LOLOL
BabyNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that all my friends have a wonderful new year and good luck with the continuing wt loss. Hey to all the newbies. You have come to a good place for support and friendship.

Today im going to my cousins house for new years...the theme is orange and blue. They are fans of Ilinois...and i of corse...the GATORS. So we're going to watch the gators at 1 then followed by Illinois. Ahhh a day of college football..what more could i want...gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gators! I was going to go to the gym this morning..however dh and i decided to sleep in...but i will go tomoorw. Its great...i have monday-friday off this week. I'm so happy about all this time off. I have lots to get done for the days i have off. Plus i got to start getting my pony into shape (he's too fat right now). I need to do some stuff before next week...the next few weeks after this week will be crazy. I'm working an extra day two weeks and i have a continue ed conference i'm going to for a week. So i will have to get a lot done this week. Hopefully i will also kick my butt in gear and get back into it...i gained 3 lbs over the holidays..that's what eating out will do to you LOL.

Hope everyone has a beautiful and wonderful New years day...oh yeah...if anyone watched the rose parade today...the first (or 2nd) band at the start called Niceville High school...is my high school i went to. Let's see how they do (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:50 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Happy New Year's to all!
I slept until 9:00 a.m. and the kids are still sleeping! That is soooo late for me and boy did it feel great. What a treat. Reality will kick in soon enough. I wish all of you wonderful people much happiness and good health in 2008!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

GG, Gooo Michigan! ~ I almost never root for them (sworn rivalries of Ohio), however since they are like 45 minutes away and your team beat my beloved Buckeyes last year ~ I am making an exception. Oh and look whos team is once again playing for the BCS Bowl game.

Happy New Year everyone! I went out last night ~ didn't really feel comfortable at the persons house, so I left early got home in time to watch the ball drop.

On todays agenda: Clean my room and office, and pamper myself.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:06 AM   #8  

lol at lisa- gooooo gators! enjoy your pampering...everyone needs its....
Old 01-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All! (Is it really 12:45 already?!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My friend and her DH and 3 kids came over last night. First time they've seen the house. We had a really nice time...a little boring, but that's OK, we're all old farts anyway. Peter stayed up past midnight with their 3 kids (13, 11, 3 1/2), but Robby crashed at 9:30. I think he was asleep within 2 minutes of hitting the pillow though!

Today the decorations come down...I know, I've been saying that for like 3 days now! Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

I just joined and I'm so glad to find a 30 something group. I've always heard it said that once you get past 30 its harder to lose the weight. I don't think its the age that makes it true as much as it is the busy-ness of our lives. So, I'm hoping to find some people to give me encouragement and hold me accountable who face the same things I do on a daily basis.

Happy New Year!!!
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Happy New Year!!

We are headed over to my aunt's to celebrate the new year and my grandma's birthday. She turned 75 yesterday.

Yesterday I went and tried on bridesmaid dresses. It definately was the right motivation I needed as a new year started to lose the weight. She is going with the Watters line. My dress is very pretty.

Have a great day!

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 151/151/135

Height: 5ft2in

Happy New Year!

I worked a nursing shift last night, it's been awhile since I've done a nursing shift & a night shift to boot so I'm feeling today like I was out partying it up last night

My goal for the new year is to have more patience & try to not be so hard on myself, generally my body although it doesen't look the way I want it to has treated me pretty good over the years so now I need to treat it good, hope that made sence
jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #13  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Happy New Year everyone!

Jann, what you said makes perfect sence. I know I feel better when I treat myself better and eat better foods. Not always easy though.

Jasmine, Happy birthday to your grandma, it seems to be alot of peeps b-day today.

CCmomof5 welcome to our group!

GG, my maiden name was Nicely, it would have been funny if I went to that highshcool, hehe.

Joan, I've been sleeping in myself. The kids go back on Thurs here. It is gonna be rough getting back on schedule.

Last night I watched some Blondie movies I have. Didn't even realize it was the new year till 12:45. Poor kids were bored to death. They wanted to celebrate!

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2008, like I said before, I am so glad to have met such a great bunch!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #14  

Height: 5' 7"

Alicia, lol ~ your poor kids!

GG, sorry for your loss. Close to the end I thought that the gators might have had a chance. I am glad though that Coach Carr got a win.

Not much else new to report from me. Have a good rest of New Years Day.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:10 PM   #15  

thanks lisa...i was bummed but they did play a hard game...and man those michigan boys are big...i was noticing how their offensive line had guys 2x the size of our defense...man they grow em big in michigan LMAO. It would have bee nice...but at least we only lost by 6. I wasn't total failure. I just wonder how many people will now say that tebow shouldn't have won the heisman. I still firmly believe he deserves it..however, our defense just couldn't stop michigan today

LOL at alicia- were you a nice person in school???
hey to the newbies...welcome and join on in
ate bad at cousins house...but that's alright...there's always tomorrow. We just finished putting away the christmas stuff...guess its a new year officially. Alright all..have a great night