Support Groups - Losin' ladies losin' weight in 08!

andreaphilip3
01-01-2008, 12:39 AM
ok ladies....lets make this the year we follow through on reachin our goals and supportin each other along the way! new year-----clean slate--clean thread!:)

Shy Moment
01-01-2008, 12:48 AM
It is almost midnight. I can't wait for this year to start. I know I am going to do even better this new year than I did the year before. Come on 2008 :)

Losing4another
01-01-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm here.....This year I'm going to hit my goals :newyear:

bgbrwnys101
01-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Hey A,
thanks for the email!!! How is Core? I would do it, but cant give up yogurt, I usually eat a coup0le of them a day during the week!!!
do you have to eat potatoes???
T

andreaphilip3
01-02-2008, 12:28 AM
hi guys!
happy new year!!!! we can all do this!!

wb renee i mised ya:) t, meet renee.

t, no you dont have to and ff plain yogurt is core!!! you should try it its awesome!!!

sup l?

ok you guys im settled in a hotel til thur then im off to tn.

bad night w goodbyes so not in best of mood. will be bk tomm. k?:hug:

andreaphilip3
01-02-2008, 11:55 AM
mornin ladies:)

hows it goin?:)

Losing4another
01-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi ladies

I've had a stomache for a couple days. Not sure what is up. Hopefully it will get better soon :barf:

andreaphilip3
01-03-2008, 08:56 PM
hi guys

ok, major stress---we were suppodsed to leave today---no can do my cat is hiding yin the wall! stay tuned.....we are hoping to leave tomorrow. my dad left today bc someone had to meet the van

(((((((lorrra))))))

Losing4another
01-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Awwwwww poor kitty. Hes probably to freaked out to come out. Hes hiding in the hotels walls or your house walls? Hope he comes out soon. Put out a can of tuna that usually gets my cats out of hiding.

bgbrwnys101
01-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Hey you guys!!!
A, did the cat some out??????
L, Thanks for the info
A, Plain yogurt...yukLOL
Great day al;l;
T

andreaphilip3
01-04-2008, 05:32 PM
hi guys!

yes he did but now hes cryin n we cant get out til tue a.m. thanks for askin:)

andreaphilip3
01-04-2008, 05:32 PM
hey t, i hate yogurt period. ick.

sup l?

Losing4another
01-04-2008, 09:32 PM
thats suxs A...stuck in a hotel until tuesday.
Was down another pound this morning YAY!!!! finally hit the 230's again :D

andreaphilip3
01-04-2008, 11:35 PM
hey l thx im at my sis house. but yes it sux i went shopping for food im like dont you ppl eat?!

hows your tummy?

wtg!!:hug:

bgbrwnys101
01-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi all, just checking in. How is everybody this am???Me, Im still fat!!!!!Pulling outthe Wii this am for a workout though!!!
Great day all
T

andreaphilip3
01-05-2008, 12:39 PM
hi guys!

fat here too t but i cant workout but my stuff is @ home waiting and my bil went to get some healthy food til tue. have fun w your wii!!!

sup l?

andreaphilip3
01-05-2008, 10:40 PM
who wants to have a little fun w this wt thing? you guys wanna do a competition thing? all in good fun of course!!

im doing one w my sis and her dh

Losing4another
01-06-2008, 01:13 AM
I sooo blew today. Dh wanted to order pizza and I pigged out....five pieces along with sweets. The sweets were low cal but didn't feel good about it after the pizza pig out.
I'm in A...bring it on :lol:

andreaphilip3
01-06-2008, 01:41 PM
hi guys!

l, i do the same thing i cant help it w pizza. thats why i take fiber and carb pills w it bc i eat 3-4 very easily.(((( ))))) you up for startin wed? that way iill be home w my stuff and my scale. i wish there was one here. wanna do wed til jne 30/31?

bgbrwnys101
01-07-2008, 07:33 AM
ok, well what are the details???
T

Losing4another
01-07-2008, 09:04 AM
I think we should do smaller goals...june is a while away. We could maybe do something like sugar free days or exercise twice as much as normal, drink 64oz of water...something like that to keep it from getting boring.

andreaphilip3
01-07-2008, 10:44 AM
mornin ladies!:)

l, if smaller goals is what you need than break it down that way in terms of time and use stuff like sugar free days etc to get you to the smaller goals. pwersonally, i want to be @ my personal goal by then so i need to set big goals.

t, no details its really how you want to set it up for yourself and then see which of us loses the most by junes end.

well, im going 'home' tomorrow morning. i cant believe i just said that. it sounds odd. you guys have been awesome to me and i just wanna say thanks and i hope the support will continue bc im gonna need all the normalcy i can get! :hug:

im going to lunch today to cereal for dinner. i will finally wi wed a.m. i will set up my scale tom. night.

would you guys believe my community gets free ww??

andreaphilip3
01-07-2008, 12:51 PM
l, can i have your old email addy? thats the one you use most right?

have you guys noticed the community link does not work? to access the board i have to click plus size and then go bk to community and click forum... or is it my sisters lame ! pc? i hate this thing----the tech is so old i cant even access my napster playlists!

bgbrwnys101
01-08-2008, 07:06 AM
A, free WW??? Thats almost worht a move!@!!!!
L, I added this page to my favorites and just go in that way, its faster and earies!!!!!!!
T

Losing4another
01-08-2008, 04:50 PM
YOUR TOO LUCKY A....I had to pay ten extra today because I missed last week...would have been another five but they are having a special. I didn't think it would matter since it wasn't the full 2 weeks...oh well. I did get my I lost 10 pound ribbon. So what's next? The 10% keychain right? That I will not hit until 225 (15 pounds to go). How the new house? Sounds like TN will not be so bad.

Not sure on the site ....like T it's on my fav's so I haven't tried. You sould have your computer up and running today.

How's your getting back on track going after the holidays. I haven't bought any extra games for the Wii yet. Still trying to recover from the holidays.

bgbrwnys101
01-09-2008, 05:22 AM
OK, frustrated here. I am staying w/in my points and working out, he** yesterday I went snowshoeing and I am gaining...what the crap
T

Losing4another
01-09-2008, 09:28 AM
You know what you should try ...point cycling...Stay with in points then go a little under then go a little over. I heard about it but never thought to try it until I realized I AM DOING IT. That seems to be my eating pattern. The second week on weight watchers I was staying within those points ...right on the dot...the scale wouldn't move for nothing. Finally the next week I didn't keep track went a little over and next day a pound was gone. Of course I made the mistake and thought woohoo I just need to eat more and gained a pound but you know what that pound I gained was easier to take off than getting that scale to move during the week.

bgbrwnys101
01-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks L,
I actually did eat a little more today, so hopefully it will work!!!
Where is A????
T

andreaphilip3
01-09-2008, 08:22 PM
hi guys!!:hug:

thanks for missing me i missed you guys too i wasnt here yest bc of pc probs but im gtg now and am determined to set up my scale tonighht for tomorrrow so... game on l!!!

t, shes right about changing it up hang in there its just water weight from exercising:)

i have to go shopping, tonight i hope. the new house is awesome!!! the set up in here is freaking sweet!!

i was wrong its not free BUT i will be heading up the group until we have 15 ppl for a real ww leader.

Losing4another
01-09-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm glad to hear it A :hug: Is the house bigger there than new york? Are you all settled in now?

Oh guess what I found today. I seen a gym ad and they have a special for 9 bucks a month. I can't believe how close it is either. I need to go check it out and see what they got.... with only nine bucks a month I want to think what the heck could they afford to have. Special ends Jan 24th though.

andreaphilip3
01-10-2008, 09:17 PM
hi guys!

STILL HAVENT WEIGHED IN BUT COME HEL OR HIGH WATER I AM SETTIN IT UP TONIGHT!! whoops...sorry yeah l its really nice im just home sick. im frustrated cant find nothin, lonely etc. i went to my new gym today--nice for what i want it for, butt if i wanted ewqip i prob wouldnt join its carp.

hey l i hope youll get to join i know youve wanted it for a long time!

andreaphilip3
01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
hi guys!

whats up? ok----today i am setting up that scale! my meeting is supposed to be tom. but a friend said she didnt see it listed in the social calendar. i went for a short walk just now. have i mentioned how sweet a 30 in screen is???:D

andreaphilip3
01-12-2008, 09:58 PM
where are you guys?? i thought we made a pact to check in every day and see to it we reach our goals this year?

lorra are we still challenging ourselves?

i finally wi today my goal was to be@155& im 154.8 w a body fat of 26.4. cmon lorra june is gonna come fast! im gonna beat you, BUT i expect you to FIGHT me for it girlfriend!

no one showed up for group today. dunno why. emailed the director about it.

bgbrwnys101
01-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey what about me????
Sorry all, my bf plays World of Warcraft and I have to wrestle for the pc on Saturdays!!!!!
Way to go A!!!!!!
T

andreaphilip3
01-13-2008, 01:18 PM
hi t!! :hug:

what about you? you know we heart you girlie!!! did you mean thechallenge? of course you can silly!:D
oh, and thanks! i enjoyed a few treats last night but im straight on today! i think ill get ready for the gym.

Losing4another
01-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Sorry A, I to have to fight for the PC...Only I have to fight my DD and Dh. My challenge hasn't stopped since the end of November. My goal at the end of Jan was to be 231 ...it's still reachable I weighed in at 238 this morning. I think I could still take off another 7lbs. If we started yesterday than count me one pound down. I can't tell you what my goal with be for June though. However beating you will be fun since you think your going to win....bring it :lol: We are going to have to do a thread where we have just our weights since you two do not have tickers. Easier to keep track.

T~ my friends husband is into that game too. He will sit there for hours talking to the computer.

Losing4another
01-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Start weight 1/12/08

****SW********LBS lost*******Weight
A~ 154.8 ******

L~ 239.6********1.6*********237

T~ 220*******

I will just copy this for each page to keep track of everyone. Just need your weight T....I will figure out a easier way to do this

andreaphilip3
01-13-2008, 07:36 PM
hey you guys!:)

i just got home from the gym---im famished! i cant wait til dinner is ready---i was at the gym at my normal lunch time.

l,thats the spirtit! go girl go! t, you can do it! my qweekly goal is 2 lbs. oh and l you dont have to set a goal just see how much you lose by june.

bgbrwnys101
01-14-2008, 09:04 AM
OK, well I weigh 220, but I am going to come in first by the end of JUNE!!!!!!!
I will get into my pre-pregnancy pants for this summer!!!!
T

andreaphilip3
01-14-2008, 12:26 PM
hi guys!

now thats the spirit you guys!!!! we will ALL be winners with this good attitude that each of uis will beat the other 2.. id likeb to be pretty cl;ose to my final goal by then so game on!

andreaphilip3
01-14-2008, 12:27 PM
i called ww, they are sending me rep[lacement companions mine look like they placed used ones in the box! lol

andreaphilip3
01-14-2008, 12:28 PM
if you guys are interested.....im selling diet pills!---j/k:D

but seriously ww is offering free etools for 7 days.

andreaphilip3
01-14-2008, 12:36 PM
oh l, i was thinking of you sat. night-----w my pizza. bad situation! went hrs w/o eating and then devoured a good part of a medium pizza hut pan pizza. i took fiber pills and carb pills but still.

Losing4another
01-14-2008, 03:07 PM
T ~ YOu go girl! I got your weight up there. Just let me know when you lose and i will add it.

A~ Oh man never eat pizza when you are really hungry. It's so evil :devil: I had pizza at a friend house Friday night. It was a pizza party/ game night thing and I'm proud to say I only ate 2 slices. It wasn't as good as the kind I order though so it was a little easier to stop.

Losing4another
01-14-2008, 03:10 PM
oh oh...I almost forgot. Look at my ticker :D I did it!!!! You know what is funny those are not new goals listed under my tickers they are old ones we made a year or so ago. I just left them and decided to try again and woohoo I finally hit a goal :dance: Four more to go :cheer2:

andreaphilip3
01-14-2008, 04:58 PM
wtg l!!!!!:cheer:

yeah l i know but i always spluge and i actually was in ny at a point where i stopped@3 but that was 3 full sl. piozza hut sl arent big so i ended up @like 5. god bless carb pills. good job on stopping!!

bgbrwnys101
01-15-2008, 06:39 AM
Hey you 2!!!
I am trying Atkins. I had really good luck on it before and the ww isnt doing anything for me. Dont worry though, I am doing it the right way. I made a nice tuna sqalad for lunch today. Ill keep you posted!!!
Great day all!!!
T

andreaphilip3
01-15-2008, 01:21 PM
hey guys!

oh god t, plz tell me i didnt just 'hear' that. that thing is a death wish. its a diet---do you see what other word is in the middle of that word? have you given core a fair shake yet? you cant judge ww based on flex ...flex bites.

Losing4another
01-15-2008, 03:31 PM
T~I tried Atkins once and lost a lot the first couple weeks but thats as far as I could go. Tried south beach and didn't make it pasted phase 1. I will say that it will get your cravings under control. Try south beach it's alot like core ...and I think south beach is the healthy way to do atkins. Find what works for ya

Flex isn't so bad :shrug: ..I've been on it for 7 weeks ;) I'm picky and eat the same foods over and over so most everything I can add up in my head without having to look. I couldn't handle core i would always feel like I was cheating. BUT you know what...I probably couldn't even do flex by myself if it wasn't for the meetings. The meetings are the key for me right now.

andreaphilip3
01-15-2008, 10:25 PM
hey l!

meetings so help!

t, l is right sb is healthier---however id just like to say that it isnt anything like core. i hate when people try to do a comparison in likes. any plan allowing you as much cereal, pasta, potatoes etc is def. not low carb. no low carb phase like sb. fyi guys----healthy carbs diminish cravings just as well. its the sugar that causes it. core is very low sugar:)

bgbrwnys101
01-16-2008, 07:14 AM
I figure it will at least get me over the cravings. I am giving it two weeks and will see what happens. But I think that if you do it right, you know eat the veggies and dont live on sausage its ok. I had eggs yesterday and a great tuna salad and some cheese sticks and a cheeseburger salad for supper. Anyway I am dedicated to my 2 week trial, well see what happens!
T

andreaphilip3
01-16-2008, 01:24 PM
whats up guys?
t, i love ya girlie so i will not say a word

Losing4another
01-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Hey ladies,

A~ That was just my thought of core. I looked into it and thats what it reminded me of. I know their different but that was what came to mind when I looked into it. What came of the meeting you were trying to set up?

T- Just the name atkins you think unhealthy. Two weeks should get you over the cravings. Did you ever try core before? If you can do low carb and like it... core would give you way more freedom. Cheeseburger salad? Is that something you made or takeout ?

andreaphilip3
01-16-2008, 09:04 PM
hey l!
n o worries----its mind blowing how many people think exactly that-imhp, thats the problem thats why everything is always flex, flex, flex.

i happen to know for a fact core will cut them as well if not better, but i guess people wouldnt know that unless they tried it.

im gonna go lay dn im feeling very dizzy tonight

bgbrwnys101
01-17-2008, 05:39 AM
Cheeseburger salad is basically a cheeseburger without the bun, I cut up the burger and make it like a salad, using onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, all the things you like on a burger.
A, dizzy, whats up???
great day all!!!
T

andreaphilip3
01-17-2008, 02:05 PM
hi guys!

t tjhat sounds good you can do taco salad too. dunno im still dizzy im wondering if its from taking in very little cals bc of skipping lunch alot since i been here.

sup l?

bgbrwnys101
01-18-2008, 05:23 AM
It could be, also it will slow down your metabolism. Right now I am into the green salad with tuna, Im eating it every day for lunch!!! I may turn into a tuna!!LOL
Hey 218.9 this am!!!!!
t

2beautiful2Bfat
01-18-2008, 05:59 AM
Andrea how long have you been feeling dizzy?
I just started dieting on Monday and have felt a bit light headed a few times. I'm doing low cal low carb. My own thing nothing special. Any tips on getting rid of the lightheadedness? Also in theevenings I seem to be more tired than usual.

andreaphilip3
01-18-2008, 01:31 PM
hi guys!

too funny t! but seriously be careful ok bc too much tuna could lead to mercury poisoning.

hey beautiful, 2 days. in your case esp if your tired id say its diet related. why? because opur bodies NEED GOOD CARBS for fuel!! im not saying eat sugar, but you should be eating high fiber starches. that will make you not tired.

whats up lorra? dont count it yet, but im dn 4 lbs!

my nsv's: new pj's in a size small!

Losing4another
01-18-2008, 05:53 PM
WAY TO GO A....My 12 yr old daughter is in a size small Pj's. Feels good to fit into a smaller size huh? I will put our new weights up on the next page. I didn't do so great these last few days....I'm going out to eat tonight but will get my butt back on track tommorrow. Will have to put in some extra Wii hours tonight.

T- ewww don't turn into a tuna you will not smell very good LOL...great job sticking to all those greens.

andreaphilip3
01-18-2008, 07:00 PM
hey l! thanks yea it does feel good im .8 from ww goal and 20-25 friom my goal. i bet dd is in a jr s or something. have fun tonight ok?

nibs
01-18-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi ladies...wondering if I can join in.

Hi andrea....It's been awhile since I've talked to you!!!!!!!! I'm starting back at this weight loss tomorrow and I need some help. Can't promise I'll be here everyday but I will come as much as I can.

Have a super day!
Kim

andreaphilip3
01-19-2008, 12:18 AM
hiya kim!!!!!:hug:

how ya doin? i missed ya! of yourse you can come!:) ladies this is my friend kim and she is very sweet and helpful and supportive!

and kim---you can do it!;)

ok guys i have to share something this huge----we ended up takin our guests to a buffet style restaurant and i didnt eat! you guys should have SEEN what i passed up!!! you know what? i ate when we got home&im proud im the only one not stuffed!:D

i made chick parmesan w red fries, and corn on cob--yumm!!! and core too! to good to be true but it is!!!!

bgbrwnys101
01-19-2008, 07:11 AM
A, I hadnt thought of the whole mercury thing, will have to look it up.
L, I know those greens are so good, I would go nuts without the crunch in my diet. Also I am now hooked on macadamia nuts and almods!!!!
Hey newbies, we are a great group and have been faithfully encouraging each other for over a year!!!!!
Have a great day ladies!!!
T

andreaphilip3
01-19-2008, 05:28 PM
hi guys!

yes we are great so welcome! yeah t, i think i read something like 1 small can a week or something. it also helps to buy chunk light b/c it has less mercury.

ok, i was up .2(a little pissed after what i bypassed last night! but was still down 3.8! so 154.8/151

1 lb away from ww goal
20 lbs from my personal goal.

sup lorra?

2beautiful2Bfat
01-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Andrea I thnk you are right that it was the diet! During the week I was having 2 slices of whole grain crispbread a day whereas today I had 2 slices of spelt bread and I felt better! Although it is the weekend so I am doing less but we'll see.

Are there weigh ins on this thread?

andreaphilip3
01-20-2008, 12:37 AM
good for you beauty! hopefully youll continue that trend! carbs are natural energy!:)

bgbrwnys101
01-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Good mornin ladies!!!
Shopped all day yesterday and stayed on track!!! How is everyone today???
T

nibs
01-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Good morning ladies,

Today is day 1 for me and I plan on sticking to this!!! As you can see I have about 50 pounds to lose and I don't want to stop until I reach that goal. I am focusing on smaller goals to help me reach the big one. Right now my first goal is to get to 170. So I have 11 pounds to lose to reach that. Hope you all are having a great day and I'll try to check back in later. Right now I have a ton of snow in my driveway that needs to be snowblown.....LOL.

So nice to see you again andrea....been thinking about you lately!!

TTYS,
Kim

andreaphilip3
01-20-2008, 04:20 PM
hi all!

great job kim-----i know youll stick with it! snow? yikes!! no snow here but it certainlyis cold enough for it! i am feelin like doggie do today i woke up yesterday w a killer sore throat and last night i started w a bad cough and today it hurts lots more so im not a happy camper.

glad you got to shopping t!

whats up lorra bear?

2beautiful2Bfat
01-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Today was my daughter's 4th b-day so I had a tiny slice of cake. I t was gone in about 2 bites but I really enjoyed it! The funny thing about being on such a strict diet is I can really apreciate the little extras and 2 bites of cake is enough for me whereas before I woudl have probably finished off the cake by now!! This time I gave all the kids seconds so I wouldn't be tempted!! Mind you I still have half a cake!!

andreaphilip3
01-21-2008, 01:22 AM
thats aweome beauty good for you! i on the other hand, am drooling@your post b/c i usually have something sweet every weekend and i have nothing and am dying w pms to boot.

id say throw it away but im so desperate do you think itd work if you emailed it to me?!

Losing4another
01-21-2008, 02:37 AM
Hi ladies,

Was gone for the weekend and didn't track food but I think I still did okay. I'm going to jump back in bed but wanted to drop a post... not sure if i will get a chance tomorrow since DD will have the day off from school.

beauty- hello....I do the same thing with the birthday cake...evil I tell you :devil: It just calls to you until its all gone. Thankfully no one has a b-day in the house until july.

A~ I hear ya girl! I had that same craving last week for chocolate. So instead I ate just about everything sweet i could find...then of course all that sugar just made want to eat eat eat even more.

T~ How's did you do this weekend? I think it's been almost 2 yrs weve been together... ...what did you find out about the tuna? I remember seeing something on that but the lady ate it once a day for a long time. I think you would be safe with say 3 a week. Sooner or later I would think you would get tired of it. I like turkey bacon in my salads.

Hope I didn't forget anything....back to sleep I go :hug:

Losing4another
01-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Start weight 1/12/08

A~ 154.8 ******3.8***********151

L~ 239.6********2.6*********236

T~ 220*********2 *********218

Look ladies we are pretty close...with A in the lead.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-21-2008, 04:50 AM
andrea: tried emailing the cake but it got all mushy :)
My husband teaches highschool boys so he is going to take it to work today. What about chocolate chips? I began my diet PMS'ing (had no idea since I hadn't had a period in 18 months-pregnant and nursing) I ate chocolate chips everyday last week and still lost 9lbs.

Losing: your so lucky you have 6 months b4 the next b-day!! My husband and baby are both in the next 3 months!!
What are you tracking in your above post? lbs lost each week?

Losing4another
01-21-2008, 01:11 PM
B~ The only thing bad about it is after Dh's b-day in July (21st) mine is close by august (7th)...once the one cake is gone the next one comes in it's place. Then my DD birthday is 2 days after halloween...all that halloween candy then more junk and ice cream for her b-day.

I'm tracking pounds loss until June. We are all trying to lose the most by June. This time A is not going to win ...You know I love ya A :hug:

andreaphilip3
01-21-2008, 02:07 PM
hi guys!

wtg everyone! i'm having a bad week:( i ate well other than sat night but i'm too sick to workout and for me this is not a good thing.

beauty---i would havbe eaten some of it mush and all:) thats awesome dh will take it for you. wtg on the 9 lbs! mine is due this week. i love cc's but i need the cookie part! lol.

the numbers are a special game that lorra tarra and myself:)

hey l!!

sup kim?

andreaphilip3
01-21-2008, 06:41 PM
oh and i ended up having 2 pkets of swiss miss no sugar added which is 100 cals.last night cuzmom thought the warm would help my chest

andreaphilip3
01-21-2008, 09:11 PM
hey l! :hug:

i know how hard sweets are... but dont you guys believe in tossing food? gosh i cant even imagine notdoing it. waste is better than waist is what i always say.

btw i love ya too girlie but youre still goin dn cuz i wanna be @my final destination by then!;)

2beautiful2Bfat
01-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi all
These days I am feeling much better. The lightheadedness went away.

Is this june challenge private or can I join too?

DH forgot to take the cake to work today!! I was okay until now!! I am going in sane!! I want to try a piece just a small one. DH won't let me thank God. but now I am tempted to kill him for a slice of cake!! :0

Andrea I was like you about the choco chips but then desperation kicked in and I needed chocolate and the chips were my nly option and now I like them. Today I bought chocolate covered raisins as a treat.

As for throwing food in the trash I just can't bring myself to do it. That's part of my weight probalem in the first place!! I always finish my plate. But today I didn't I left a quarter of my dinner on my plate because I was full!! DH ate it when he came home!!

Losing4another
01-22-2008, 12:23 AM
A~ Everyone seems to be getting sick here lately...thankfully not me :D Still on track...even with little diet food in the house. I sooo need to go shopping but since everything I needed to do today was closed I didn't get any shopping done today either. Tomorrow is my meeting ...probably will not have a loss..but as long as there is no gain I will be happy.

B~ Is that cake still calling you :lol: That was so wrong for dh to forget that :eek:

As for throwing out food. I do throw out food but it's hard with b-day cakes cause if it's not mine I wouldn't throw it out. That would be up to the b-day person. With left overs and things like that I can usually stay away from it once I put it in a container out of sight.

bgbrwnys101
01-22-2008, 06:07 AM
L, have them make you a jello cake and frost with cool whip, or do a WW trick and avoid all the eggs etc the box calls for and use a can of diet soda insted!!!
Sorry I missed you ladies, was fighting wigh dh instead!!! posting in to you all would have been more fun!!! LOL
Great day all
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
01-22-2008, 06:31 AM
That cake better be gone today!! Instead I had a few chocolate raisins 2 glasses of crystal light and went to bed!!

BGB.. can you really replace eggs with soda? like diet coke or soda water or it doesn't matter? I might try this! But for my b-day if I get a jello cake with whipped cream I will be sad!!! By then I will have been dieting for 6 months so I think I will have myself a small piece of real cake!!

Losing4another
01-22-2008, 04:00 PM
Didn't make my meeting ...DARN IT!!!! Was the post offices fault. The line was soooo long then when I got up there to pay my CC dropped behind the desk and she was looking in all the wrong places. I told her it went under it but insead she was picking everything up looking under everything. I still tried to FLY to my meeting but hit every red light on the way ...got there just in time to see everyone walking out of the meeting. Will try to make the morning meeting tomorrow...who knows I might like that leader better anyhow. I did get some shopping done though. I was all the way acrossed town so I figured I might as well stop and do some shopping. Went to one of the warehouse bulk places and stocked up on snacks and bottled water :) Finally used that memebership card I bought months ago :lol:

T- thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could do that will regular cake. I did make the angel food cake and mixed it with crushed pineapple...then toped it with whipped cream. I made it into cupcakes .... I had my niece and nephew (very picky eaters) over and they LOVEd them too. I love the strawberry and chocolate flavored whipped cream...although I already was doing that by mixing a packet of jello in the whipped cream before they came out.

B~ Great job staying away from that evil cake. I was starving about bed time too last night but decided to drink a bottle of water and go to bed. There wasn't anything in the house I could snack on that I wouldn't pay for big time today

A~ Are you feeling better today?

andreaphilip3
01-22-2008, 07:03 PM
hey you guys!

sorry i wasnt here!

wb tara!! feelin better bout dh?

l, youre lucky you like angel food---ick.lol. i need real cake like beauty said.im sorry somweone stupidness made you miss your wi.. dang people! lmao. i only toss sweets and stuff not real food.

b: good job today! nope not private just give l your weight at yourlast designated wi and use that as your start.::)

no l i feel like caca im finally seein dr tomorrow mornin had a run in w an office today--not pretty! i told her that if thye dr on staff felt the need to refer me to a psch just b/c i was crying then they aint ther dr for me and then the nurse prac took the phone and did the same thing! see this is why its not fair that no one would write a ref. if it was your dd in there cuz shes a kid but if i'm traumtized by them my whole life and cry then its different! gimmie a break thats kinda why they named it special needs!

2beautiful2Bfat
01-23-2008, 06:08 AM
Okay can someone put me in for the "june challenge" . I started here on january 14th at 220lbs.

I only managed to drink 8 glasses yesterday :( will try again today to up it to 9.

losing: I"m sorry about your meeting. Did you go this morning? How was it? Good for you drinking water!!

Losing4another
01-23-2008, 09:23 AM
B~ You lost 9.5 pounds that quickly....So tell us how did you do that? I didn't get to my meeting yet. I'm getting there though. It's all raining and yucky today.

A~ sorry you had problems @ the Dr's. Maybe they would like it better if you went in yelling instead. Give them a reason to be scared ;)

My scale is stuck again . It hasn't moved much since my sweet tooth attack. I'm ready to see a different number already. I have a nice big headache today...and my dog picks today to bark at the people clearing a lot acrossed the street.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-23-2008, 10:53 AM
I'm attributing a big chunk of my weight loss to water weight. I used to not drink at all!! And now I am drinking 8 glasses of water a day with an ultimate goal of 10 per day. My plan is basically low everything but mainly low carb. I gave up bread entirely. I only eat crisp breads or flatbreads but nothing else. I think that is the main thing! Also I'm being careful abotu what fruits and veggies I eat. So I try to limit the high sugar fruits (grapes, nectarines, bananas) and the starchy veggies

Losing4another
01-23-2008, 02:12 PM
NO GAIN AT THE WEIGH IN :D I didn't stay for the meeting though. Heard bits and pieces of it while waiting inline to weigh in.

B~ yes water does help. I have days when i can't get it all down though. I try for 64oz. That's probabaly why the scale isn't moving as fast.

andreaphilip3
01-23-2008, 06:31 PM
hi guys

im here finally. drained, sick and tired but i am here.

first off, :hug: to l for her sweet concern as always and a special thanks for her humor and witt that carries me through. you know l its funny you said that b/c actually, part of what happened is that i kinda did that. not stright yelling but it kinda was like sytuggling to be heard from larangitis plus crying and panicking in one lump sum and i think the old bi**(sorry if there are any older folks here) but i say that b/c somwhere round 40-50, docs lose their patience and compassion and for a special needs case, thats not good. anyhow, bad news is aside from not what to do for a doc bc im not goin bk, i have to take ant's for my my throat and cough so im in for a rough few days b/c i alwau=ys end up 100x sicker from meds than from the original ailments so i will struggle to knock out a few and then hope it does the trick bc no way will i survive 2 a day for 10 days def not b/c i get deathly ill and sibnce i already been sick this long, i dont have patience for many more days to deal w side of effects for 20 pills! i may start with 1/2 or 1

good job at wi l! im hoping for the same this week bc i been good bit no exer, and now meds, plus tom. oh, and l, hold me back about something said on this board k?:D hint, i know your stuck but stick to ww, and you'll get there.:)

hi beauty whats up?

wheres kim and tara ?

2beautiful2Bfat
01-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Losing do you drink crystal light? That si how i get most of my water down in the winter. In the summer it's easier.

Andrea I am totally confused on what happened with you and the doc?!?! Did I miss a post or something?

andreaphilip3
01-23-2008, 08:58 PM
You don't have to give up your dining-out dates with your husband, but you do have to make some changes if you want to stop your post-wedding waistline expansion. Here are some menu maneuvers and healthy suggestions for dining out so you can get healthy with your hubby:

Choose your location carefully. Pick restaurants that have healthy options, such as broth-based soups, baked or grilled fish, vegetable sides and brown rice.
Know before you go. Check the restaurant's menu online, or call and ask them to fax or e-mail it to you. Figure out what you're going to order before you get to the restaurant, when you have more time to think through your decision.
Downsize your portions. Split meals with your husband, or try a broth-based soup and a nonfried appetizer for dinner instead of a large entree.
Forgo hidden fats. Hold the mayo, cheese, butter, dressing and sauce or ask for it on the side and you could save hundreds of calories per meal.
Try side swapping. Order steamed vegetables or a salad instead of fries or other high-calorie sides.
Eat fancy fruit desserts. Opt for a bowl of cherries with a dollop of whipped cream or a poached pear for dessert instead of higher-calorie cakes and pies.
More on Nutrition
Read more diet
advice from Dawn
Need diet advice?
Email Dawn at
nutrition@lifetimetv.com.
Let Dawn show you
how to navigate
the grocery store.
Watch her videos now!
Take your time. It takes time for your brain to register that you're full. Slow down, put your fork down between bites, and take about a half-hour to enjoy your meal you'll consume fewer calories.
Pick only one "extra." Instead of having extra calories from alcohol, an appetizer, bread and dessert, pick only one of these goodies.
Bag it before your first bite. Have half of your entree wrapped in a doggie bag before you put the first bite in your mouth.
Be an early bird. Rather than dining late at night, go to dinner early so you won't be as hungry and will therefore be better able to control what and how much you eat.
Watch the booze. Alcoholic drinks not only have calories, but they can also stimulate your appetite and cause you to order and eat more than you would if you weren't drinking. Cut back on alcohol and have a club soda with a twist of lemon or lime instead.

A little more advice? Try to go on more nonfood dates with your husband. Enjoy your time together with activities that don't involve eating: Go to a museum, play trivia or card games, ice skate, walk in a park, attend sporting events, or enroll in a dance, healthy cooking or photography class.

andreaphilip3
01-23-2008, 08:59 PM
300 lb teen on right now on tlc!

did you guys see it? huge joke!! she wanted lipo but they showed her eatin huge pltes of fried foods!

andreaphilip3
01-23-2008, 10:34 PM
hey b--- yeah i actually posted that at dr #1 i was refussed my appt after arriving 10 min. late due to not being used to roads and traffic in TN yet then at drf#2 a few hrs later all **** broke loose when i got upset, had a panic attack and then her not handling well&her getting mad& also was sayin stuff to my mom she didnt think i heard b/c of the crying--its ok i got even when i asked her age and when she replied 50 i asked mom what prize did i win for knowing that this dr couldnt handle me b/c of it--i think that burned her up-cant ya just tell i'm ripped up over her gettin mad @the age comment?:D

bgbrwnys101
01-24-2008, 05:49 AM
Hey guys
I posted a post yesterday and forgot to hit subimit!!!!LOL Anyhow things are going well here, plugging along. I am trying to adjust to hot tea with no splenda. Its taking a while!!!
Dont know what the scale says today, yesterday it was a gain, but its a cycle gain, so not frustrated.
Great day all!!!

2beautiful2Bfat
01-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Andrea that sucks! So now what are you going to do?

I have had a stressful 2 days. My daughter is stil sic and she fell and hurt her eye (the same one that has pink eyee) Today we are going to the children's hospital to see an opthamologist!! I am soooo scared!

andreaphilip3
01-24-2008, 01:42 PM
mornin ladies!!:)

first of all--lmao @tara for forgetting to hit submit girl youre too funny:)

2nd-- sending some good luck vibes out to b and her dd along with a special prayer. itll all work itself out b-thats what i am trying to tell myself @ this point, b/c for now, i do not know what i am going to do. for starters, my sister is a shark and when i told her abnout doc 1 she asked me who it was(her dh is a flight nurse for a hospital not far from the one that is associated with the med. clinic where this dr is) so anything she does with it is fine with me b/c i'm sorry, but im from ny and in ny you dont lose your dang appt b/c your a little late---thats ludicrous and i hope none of you have that! you know else burns me up about number 1? theres a walk in upstairs thats aassociated with this office----happens to be where that bi* dr works that i spoke to on the phone day before yesterday so was like DEF. not going up there!

thanks for letting me vent you guys:hug:

t-we missed you girl. good for you for not worrying about cycle. i had that too i wi the day before official and on official i was up 1/2 from the day before and now i know why-my cycle.

im hanging in there but ive alot against me this week: illness, meds, cycle and no gym time due to bein sick so im a lil scared bc i worked my tush off for the last loss.

whats up l?

bgbrwnys101
01-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Ok, I need chocolate!!!! I just ate almost half a can of sunflower seeds and followed that with an atkins shake!!!!!!
T

andreaphilip3
01-24-2008, 04:18 PM
i hear ya t! remember last weekend when i posted? im still dyin cuz i never got it. dont you have to count the carbs in the seeds??

andreaphilip3
01-24-2008, 04:19 PM
hey t how bout the swiss miss diet cocoa or the no added sugar? not bad carb wise

2beautiful2Bfat
01-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Andrea thanx for the prayers! So I spent the ENTIRE day in the hospital but thank god she is okay. She has a scratch on her eye and a broken blood vessel. She is wearing a patch now. She will take it off tomorrow and then I have to start antibiotic drops. I met let DH do that because I can't take the crying and I can barely look at her eye since it is filled with blood!

In addition to all that I had a bad day food wise!! Here is what I ate
For breakfast 1/2 a plain milk chocolate bar no sugar added)
S- apple
L- 2 NY flatbreads with cheese
S- 4 (yes you read correctly 4) fat free ginger cookies!!! 50 cals each + 10 carbs each..is that horrendous?
D- fish with cucumber and mangoes.
Desert- chocolate raisins.

Okay I need some feedback because I feel awful!!

How many carbs do you eat daily?

I did an aerobic workout to make up for it but got interrupted so I think I should do it again!!

HELP!!

Losing4another
01-24-2008, 08:53 PM
A~ I hope you find someone you like soon :hug: I've been yelled at over being late for appt's before but I don't ever think I've been turn away because of being late. Usually they are pretty understanding when it's your first appt...and with you being from another state I would think they would be easier on you. The nurse with my Dr is a Bwitch and sounds like the lady your are talking about. She yelled at me because I asked to have my meds dose changed. I told her how they were making me feel and I got well take it the way it is for another 6 months and when you get your blood test done we will see...so feel like crap for 6 months before they will do anything. Now I learned to lie to her just to get thru the questions then tell the DR what is going on. Then she looks stupid for writing my info down wrong...I know thats mean but I'm not going to sit there and let her yell at me when i know shes only going to blow me off

B- :hug: Sorry to hear about your DD. I was in your shoes last year when my DD broke her elbow. Not knowing and waiting to know what is going on with your child is the hardest thing you will ever have to do :hug:

T- I hear you girl :D I did the same thing last week but I ate everything sweet in the house I could find. Candy that I don't even normally like I ate just cause it was sweet.

tonight I went out to eat and went over in points ...about 12 points at that :eek: I didn't expect to go out so I wasn't prepared with enough points. Dd and I had fun though ...I guess it wil be worth whatever I gained for it :(

Losing4another
01-24-2008, 08:56 PM
B~ I think you will be alright if you jump back on plan tomorrow. Drink lots of water. I don't count carbs so I can't help there.
Glad to hear DD is okay.

andreaphilip3
01-24-2008, 11:12 PM
hi guys

lorra as usual is correct just jump back i kinda feel bad that b thinks that is bad. l? t?
glad you dont feel bad hon sometimes stuff just happens and ya gotta just enjoy! thanks l yeah they all were horrible like i said she yelled so i did but i mean shes the dr i was also crying while i was yelling so she she shoulda got it. and as for the other---no dice they didnt wanna know nothin. and i dont blame you for lyung thats sad you have too. 6 months that insane! see this is why i hate docs so much.

t, any better?:hug:

b, im glad shes ok. poor kid. dont feel guilty cuz id prob puke at that. in fact my gag reflex is kicking up just thinking about it. i feel sick cuz i just took my dam pill---dam pills!!! 20? do not think so im thinking 6 at most.

bgbrwnys101
01-25-2008, 05:28 AM
Yeah I have to count the carbs in seeds too. But I figure if I make it through withouth the peanut butter whoopie pie I really wanted and without anything not on atkins then I did goood!!!!!LOL
2b2 Glad she is going to be ok, eye injuries can be so scary. How is she handling all of this???
Hey I wnat to do aticker but am hopelessly lost, any help????
Great day all!!
t

2beautiful2Bfat
01-25-2008, 08:15 AM
I am keeping the patch on DD all day today so I don't have to look at the red eye and so i donn't have to give the drops!! She is actually handling this wuite well. Well until yesterday she hadn't seen her eye!! It's pretty easy to keep a 4 yr old out of the mirror! She basically thinks she hjust has pink eye which she has had 3 other times since september!! The strep has her a bit tired etc. she is a trooper though! I am the one that is on the verge of a nervous breakdown!! Also I am afraid to give her a bath now!!!

As for my weight loss issues. I am annoyed. I have been at the same weight since wednesday!! I'm tired of 208.5!!!!!! But at least I didn't gain after yesterday/ The problem is I made a cake with icing for desert for tonigth cause we're having guests. What should I do!! I really want to make my valentines goal but can I lose 9.5 lbs!!! If I kick up the water a notch will that help? I'm considering a 2 day leek soup diet!!! HELP

Losing4another
01-25-2008, 09:55 AM
T~ First click on User CP then click edit signature (top left) You will see a ticker on the very top Click that and it will take you step by step on how to make the ticker. Once you have made your ticker copy the first code they give you. Go back to your user cp then edit signature and paste your code in the siggy box on the bottom. Your done! If you need anymore help let me know

A- Other than the doctor how's everything going?

B~ Drinking more water does help but have you thought about maybe counting calories? Try that for a while and see if maybe that is where you need to adjust something. That soup diet will probably make you lose something but thats a hard road to go when you can just count calories and eat real food. The goal is to not think DIET all the time. If you want to stick to this for the long haul you have to start eating foods you like and will be able to live with. I do Weight watchers flex and it's about the same as counting calories only it's broken down into points to keep track easier. Andrea does core weight watchers ... she eats healthy foods and only has to track points for her off plan food. She can tell you more on that if you want to know more. Core is low sugar if your looking to stay away from that. I like flex because I can eat whatever I want as long as I track it. I've tried low carb before and lost but only for a short time. Once my body was use to the no carbs I didn't lose anymore weight. However like T is doing now I will cut on carbs/sugar when the scale stops moving but I don't keep the carbs out for long. I find keeping your body surprised on how many calories it will be getting you lose more.
Your daughter is only 4 ...poor kid....maybe I should say poor Mom because you sound more scared than she is :hug: It will be better before you know it and you will have another thanks for cutting more years off of mommy's life story to tell her when shes older :lol:

Welllll.....I stepped on the scale this morning and NO GAIN even better I lost. Nothing big enough to brag about but the scale is still moving those numbers down.... I can't wait to see 235 it's close but not yet there.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-25-2008, 11:55 AM
I signed up for fitday so I coudl keep track of my claories. I am not very serious abotu it but I know approx. How many I get each day and it is pretty low. Probably abotu 1000 max. So I don't think I coudl do much else in that arena. I'm only thinking about doing soemthing drastic like the soup thing to jumpstart the losing again. truth is I lost 4lbs last week so I am not soo worried. I'm goingt o try to focus more on my friday weigh ins and less on what the numbers say each day. So although I have been the same since wed. I still lost 4 lbs. I'll see how the weekend goes before I do anything drastic.

You have me scared about my body getting used to no carbs!! I guess if that does happen then I will consider changing to something else.

Anyways I better eat soemthing because i haven't had breakfast yet and it is almost 11!!!

andreaphilip3
01-25-2008, 01:30 PM
mornin ladies!:))

hows it goin? tomm is my wi&way scared bc i was good and everything but i alsio have tom, am sick and on meds, and no exercise bc of being sick so we will see. tomorrow i will be leading my 2nd ww meeting as well:)

t, you are right sometimes you have to choose bt the lesser of 2 evils on any plan so wtg!

l, whats up babe?

b-hows your dd?

kim come out whereever you are!

im goin to a bed store today to check out memory foam to se if i like it.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-25-2008, 04:36 PM
A- DD is doing much better. Sunday we go back to the hospital to see if it has heeled. I start the drops tonight!

Let us knwo abotu the memory foam. I need a new mattress but I am hoping to get to goal first or at least past the halfway mark!

good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

andreaphilip3
01-25-2008, 09:25 PM
hi guys!

l, amen girl! im glad someone else sees it that way besides me!

b-good luck with the drops! the foam rocks!!!!!! im actually goin insane bc now i have to wait til monday bc i wasnt able to get my guy on the phone! i fell in love with pillows too. oh well its worth it and ill have my moveable foundation back!

Losing4another
01-26-2008, 12:54 AM
B- You could not be getting enough calories. If your body thinks it's starving your going to lose slower. I'm sure you know that though. You lost four pounds :cheer: so i'm sure the scale will start moving again. Hang in there ...you got to find what works for you.

A~ lucky you....I'm broke so I'm stuck with my bed until we can afford a new one. I hear you girl I finally figured out what my deal was with the sweets and chocolate TOM that could be why I'm not losing my normal 2-3 lbs a week too ...I went a little over on my points today to but not because of fast food just because I was starving...well now I know why...So I'm going to try to stay away from the scale and try to control all these craving :eek:

andreaphilip3
01-26-2008, 02:16 AM
l, no not really---half of it is paid for b/c i already bought a bed last month so thats half the cost. i'm hoping it wont take long to get b/c i swear i was spoiled today! came home and laid down on mine and was like ick!! esp my pillows! i filed a complaint against the pillow company cuz the site says 15 yr=s mines 2 weeks and theres huge and i mean huge lumps and rolls and they cost me 50 big ones!

bgbrwnys101
01-26-2008, 07:42 AM
2b2. I agree you should add about 200 cals a day, your body thinks its starving and will go into well drought mode.
215 this am!!!!YAY
great day all
t

bgbrwnys101
01-26-2008, 07:55 AM
Ok, just trying to see if my ticker works...
t

andreaphilip3
01-26-2008, 11:05 AM
mornin ladies!!:)

hows it goin?

ok...drum roll please! against ALL odds---i lost 3 lbs! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

154.8/148/125

andreaphilip3
01-26-2008, 11:07 AM
wtg tara!! :cheer:

2beautiful2Bfat
01-26-2008, 07:02 PM
Well I definitely got enough cals between yesterday and today!! I ate 3 pieces of the stupid cake!! I can't really beleive it but i did!! Not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. I did go for a walk today and plan to do a workout as soon as the kids are in bed! I'm ctrazy!1 I am my own saboteur! I am not eating anything else for the night!! And back on plan tomorrow!

A- how much does the foam cost?

T- nice ticker!!

Has anyoen tried salba? I am thinking abotu adding it to my diet.

andreaphilip3
01-26-2008, 08:02 PM
its ok b dont beat yourself up. im about to scarf pizza if that makes you feel better. dunno wth iks wrong w me skipping lunch but i did and now im bout to die!

foam costs depends on which you get and which company the tempurpedic rhapsody is 3 k but luckily mine is only 13 bc last month i bought a bed for 18 so the 18 goes towards it but the pillows are 300.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Andrea did you have the pizza? Pizza is my fav food! I am going on 2 weeks clean. I had to give it up cold turkey!!

Anywasy I did the better part of a 45 min workout but then my baby swoke up she is sick!! What else is new around here!! I'm nervous about weighing myself tomorrow and also about meeting my feb 14 goal!! I'm going to the fancy grocery store here to get soem exotic fruits and veggies tomorrow, hopefully that will help.

Wow the foam is really expensive!! How long do they last? Any longer than a reg. mattress? Why did you buy a bad last month and now this one? $300 on pilllows is for sure out of my league since at the moment I am sleeping on the $2 ones from IKEA!!

bgbrwnys101
01-27-2008, 07:07 AM
A, Thanks you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2b2 we have the same V-day goal, though you have a better chance than wme, but lets do it!!!!!! how is the baby???? Mine just got over fifths disease.
Great day you all!!!!
Tara

andreaphilip3
01-27-2008, 12:23 PM
hi guys!

t, thankls. wassamatter girl? dont doubt yourself! youre gonna do it!!!

fifths? aww...

ok im feelin a lil full from last night(3 slices and bout 1 c wortyh of a sundae)

bgbrwnys101
01-27-2008, 03:08 PM
A, I just meant that she is about 7 lbs closer than me!!!
Basically its a virus that lasts about 2 weeks and ends in a pretty intense rash, he is fine now!!
Tara

andreaphilip3
01-27-2008, 04:04 PM
thats nasty! poor baby im glad hes feelin better! 7? nah you can take her go tara go!:cheer:

2beautiful2Bfat
01-27-2008, 05:56 PM
T- do you really think we can do this? I was feeling a bit discouraged today!! But really we have 3 weeks. My official weigh in day is friday so I'm giving myself until the 15th so I am kind of cheating!!

The baby is sleeping now. I just went grocery sghopping and decided to walk so I took my oldest and the baby it was good exercise plus she fell asleep so it was worth it although DD lost her gloves and it is her fifth pair!! I told her I'm not buying anymore!!! She has lost more wintwer stuff this year than some kids have ever owned!! She even lost her hat in the czech republic a few weeks ago and didn't tell me until we arrive hoem int he middle of a snowstorm and I tell her put you hat on and she says I lost it 3 weeks ago!!!!! ARGHHHH. Anyways I'm glad your baby is better!!

A- how was the pizza. was it a celebration?

andreaphilip3
01-27-2008, 08:42 PM
b, yes you can do it! you have to stop beating yourself up girl! i hope you had a nice walk. kids always lose stuff---lol.

it was great but very pricey i think we wont go there anymore! 20 bucks for 1 pie! for that we can go to ph and get 2 plus breadsticks and soda. we always have weekly pizza--love pizza! i take 1 day to eat whatever i want

2beautiful2Bfat
01-27-2008, 09:13 PM
Andrea you are so right, I can and I will do this! I have to!
The walk was good I think I might do it more often. My goal now is to take a 30 min walk every day. I just have to figure out where to squeeze it in. On tues, wed and fri I can walk the girls to school but mon and thurs I take the baby to a play group so I will have to do it in the afternoon or evening. If I can do this 6 days a week I'm sure it will help.

I'm also having one day a week where I eat what I want!! Mine is saturdays!

2beautiful2Bfat
01-27-2008, 09:14 PM
oh BTW I weighed myself this morning and what do you knwo still 208.5

andreaphilip3
01-27-2008, 09:49 PM
hey b thats the spirit!

that sounds like a plan good for you! i plan to get back to it after i'm not sick anymore which i hope will be sometime this week.

mine is saturdays too! i usually do lunch and dinner and a dessert, but lately ive not eaten so yest it was just dinner. funny but on sundays i'm usually a little full.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-27-2008, 10:33 PM
what do you mean you didn't eat? All day? you are full on sundays from saturday!?!?! I wish that would happen to me!! I'm never full welll soemtimes but not really.

Losing4another
01-27-2008, 11:24 PM
WOW ladies you were really chattie.

T~ I'm so happy you got your ticker up and running...very cute :)

I stayed at my mom's last night but still did good staying on track. Today I think I did okay but not for sure. I didn't track on paper. Dh is only home Saturday and Sunday so I try to mentally keep track yet somewhat of a slacker just trying to enjoy the weekend. I got a walk in tonight ...wasn't very long but it was something. if I'm up tomorrow I will just have to do better this week.

Losing4another
01-27-2008, 11:30 PM
Start weight 1/12/08

A~ 154.8 ******6.8***********148

T~ 220**********5*********215

B~ ************* ********208

B~ I forget what was your start weight for this ?

2beautiful2Bfat
01-28-2008, 08:37 AM
My start weight was 220 and as of today I am 207.5!!!! Yay!! I was so glad to see 208.5 dissappear!! It was plaguing me since wednesday!! Onderland here I come!! Now I am motivated!!

L- good for you witht he walking!! What does DH do that he is only home on the weekend?

andreaphilip3
01-28-2008, 06:45 PM
hi guys!

l, good job on the walk! and yea i think we all like to enjoy our weekends i know i do thats why i take sat off and sundays i make lean burgers on w buns and red potatoes.

b-lol girl! i did eat yesterday i just didnt eat lunch and yes on sunday mornings i only need a fraction of the breakfast bc im usually full from sat night.

whats up t?

2beautiful2Bfat
01-28-2008, 07:08 PM
phew! you sacred me I thought you didn't eat for a whole day or soemthing! What do you usually have for breakfast?

andreaphilip3
01-28-2008, 08:55 PM
lol b!
i openly admit im not one to miss a meal let alone a day!:D
i do ww core so usually 2 c shredded wheat, w 16 oz milk, a cocoa packet and some fruit and on a sun. its usually only a little fruit w the 2 c whereas the norm for me is 1 dozen berries or more.

bgbrwnys101
01-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Where is everyone?
Tara

andreaphilip3
01-29-2008, 01:31 PM
hi t!

im here!!

Losing4another
01-29-2008, 01:35 PM
Just .2 more pounds and I will be finally looking at a different number YAY!!! I skipped my meeting today and decided to go tomorrow. DD has the day off and I thought it would be better to do something she wouldn't be bored to death with. Then we will both enjoy ourselves more.

B~ dh works with a concrete company. Hes traveling now because they have him trying to fix up a concrete plant that is about 3 hours away...so instead of driving 3 hrs there and back they have him in a hotel for the week and home for the weekends.

T we didn't go any where :D

Losing4another
01-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Start weight 1/12/08

B~ 220 **********12.5******207.5

andreaphilip3
01-29-2008, 04:35 PM
hi l!

that was so sweet of you---your a good mommy:)

good luck tomorrow! and i know how you feel----once i pass 145(3 more lbs) i too will be looking @ a new number. i havent weighed that since summer:(

2beautiful2Bfat
01-29-2008, 06:00 PM
A- glad you ate!! Do you actually like shredded wheat? I cannot stomach the stuff but those mini wheats with the icing!! Yummm!

T- I was around but didn't want to highjack the whole thread!! I basically keep my pc tuned into 3FC all day otherwise I woudln't be able to stick to my diet! I have no willpower!!

L- it must be so hard not having DH home!! How long is this going to be for? My DH was thinking about joining the navy for awhiel and he woudl have been gone for 6 months at a time!! Thank god it didn't work out and then he foudn another job!!

I had the best lunch today!! 2 portobello mushrooms with melted cheese!! It was sooo filling and very low cal!!

andreaphilip3
01-29-2008, 06:15 PM
hi b!

lol. i ate lunch today too... finally!

i actually do love it esp w the cocoa on top and 0 points worth of special peanut butter powder i bought on the net. you should try it that way.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-29-2008, 07:16 PM
how do you make it exactly? PB powder? That sounds weird!! I had pasta for dinner tonight Yumm!! only half a cup though!

Losing4another
01-29-2008, 07:37 PM
We will get there A :hug: I can't wait to see 216 ...I quit there the last time I lost weight with WW. Which was a long while ago...bout 5-6 years :eek: twenty pounds to go ;)

B~ That strawberry shredded wheat is my fav YUMMY. I think it fills you up too. Thats about as healthy of a cereal that I can get DD to eat. Mushrooms sounds sooo good. How do you cook them with the cheese? Funny my dh was going to join the navy too. Was back before we were married he was 19 and I was 16 . I told him I wasn't going to go with him but I would wait for him...not sure if thats why he didn't go in or not. Then when his sister joined the marines he was going to join them until they told him how much he would be making a year. Hes over the idea now :D It's not so bad not having him home during the week. Staying on track is easier thats for sure. I only fear car problems when he is gone. Hes the only one thats allowed to touch the car so if hes gone I would be stuck until he gets home. Not sure how long he will be gone with this job. Sounds like they may not be opening anymore plants so when their done not sure what is next.

A~ You just ate lunch? Why so late?

Losing4another
01-29-2008, 07:43 PM
I think you told me about that PB stuff before???? I don't eat enough peanut butter to buy something like that though

2beautiful2Bfat
01-29-2008, 07:54 PM
L- I never had the strawberry one!! I only had the one with the white icing or the brown sugar one. It's been awhile. I can't eat them because i will eat the whole box!! My kids eat cornflakes usually and sometimes rice krispies.

For the mushrooms I took the stems off and then just sprinkled salt and pepper and then shredded cheese on top on the side with the stem so basically I turned them upside down that way they make a bowl. I put them in the oven for 10 minutes and presto a yummy filling lunch!! That is all I ate and I was satisfied. I love portobello mushrooms!

DH wanted to be in the navy since he was a kid and recently he was going to go for it but he was too old for the program he wanted to join!! He missed the cutoff by a month! He turned 31 and you had to be 30. What was crazy is that he did the medical they flew him to pensacola 2x etc he did alot and at the last minute he was told he missed the cutoff! It as kind of bittersweet!
I would be afraid if Dh wasn't around, the one time he went away (to pensacola with the navy) everything that could go wrong did!! There was a massive snow storm here. It took me 7 hours to drive home from work my kids were stranded with a stranger, I was 7 month pregnant and fell in the snow and couldn't get up! I was like a beached whale. Then that night the power went out. I got snowed in the house anyways I couldl go on. Meanwhile dH was on an all expenses paid navy vacation in florida!!!!!

andreaphilip3
01-29-2008, 08:46 PM
hi guys!

l, yes we will!!

b, i take 2 c shredded wheat, por 1 pket diet cocoa over it w 2 pkets splenda and 1 tb of pb2--- www.bellplantation.com

1/2 c? godbless core!!!! i get as much as i need @ 1 meal.

andreaphilip3
01-29-2008, 08:46 PM
oh, l.,t dd will eat it my neices/nephwherws wont

2beautiful2Bfat
01-29-2008, 09:39 PM
oh okay with splenda I could eat anything!! I trhought you put PB and then cocoa powder!!

I only ate 1/2 cup fo pasta because I really ahve no idea what a normal portion is. I'm not on any specific plan I am just doing my own thing so 1/2 c sounded alright but now I am still hungry!

I had 4 prunes for desert!

andreaphilip3
01-29-2008, 09:45 PM
b, of course youre hungry! you can have 2 c (400 cals)

i do put that other stuff but w splenda on it too 2 T is 1 pt. or 50 cals its defatted only 3 g fgat

2beautiful2Bfat
01-29-2008, 09:46 PM
A- what is the point of the pwdered pb? Can you make sandwiches with it?

andreaphilip3
01-29-2008, 11:14 PM
the point of pb2 is the taste w/o the fat and cals b. they say you can, i dont. i prefer it on my cereal only. 1 order =4 jars and can only be bought at bellplantation.

Losing4another
01-30-2008, 12:52 AM
A~ DD had to get use to it...she wouldn't touch it at first...then they had some hat or something on the box where you had to buy so many boxes to get it. That made her try it and she found she liked it. Now she will eat all the favors.

B~ oh yeah that would suck...go and do all the work and find he couldn't join. Dh's grandfather was in the navy i think that is why he wanted to join when he was young. Not sure but he never said anything about it again once we were married. As far as the marnies they needed mechanic's and they promised him ranks up to join. I don't blame you not wanting dh to go. I live in florida so no snow issues here :lol: I will not have to worry about any of that happening. I used to be scared to stay home at night by myself back when there where no neighbors around. Was pitch dark out here and I hated being alone. Now we have a right next door neighbor and I have a dog most people are scared of ....just because of her breed when really shes a big chicken. She can do the job of looking mean but if someone wasn't scared then we might be in trouble :lol: This isn't the first time dh has been gone...he was running a plant that was 5 hours away and I had to go visit him because he was so busy. I had four whole months when he didn't even come home at all. He was there for a total of 6 months. He said he never wanted to do that again but you have to do what you have to do. This is nothing compared to that. You sorta adjust after a while...sometimes when hes home I will say when did you say you where leaving again :lol: I think if i was seven months pregnant i would be a little more worried about being alone though. I love mushrooms too. Thats my fav pizza topping. When I order a one topping that is what is on it. The only way I know how to cook them is with olive oil & garlic . Very yummy but sometimes i don't want to use all the calories

Losing4another
01-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Start weight 1/12/08

Trying to keep one of these on each page :D

andreaphilip3
01-30-2008, 01:09 AM
np l;)

lol thats motivation to eat the cereal!

2beautiful2Bfat
01-30-2008, 07:38 AM
A- they say you can what? I buy light PB but only eat it once in awhile. I had some last night since the pasta didn't fill me up!! Do you really think I can eat 2 cups? Is that considered normal?

L- what kind of dog do you have?
I can't believe how long your husband was gone for!! How many kids do you have again? sorry I forgot.
I also love mushrooms. Try my lunch recipe you could even use lowfat cheese or something!

Losing4another
01-30-2008, 12:23 PM
A~ I know right...maybe they could get more kids to eat the healthier stuff if they would put things kids like on the box.

Still didn't get 235 on the scale :( It better be there by the end of the week ;(

B~ I have a pit bull....scary huh? Shes a big baby and the best behaved dog I've ever owned. We may be getting my Mom's cocker spaniel as well. My dog and her dog grew up together you should see them play together you would think the cocker is the pit ...she play fights so rough. Poor thing is getting picked on at my Mom's house. My Mom has a grey hound mix and it's always beating her up thats why shes learned to play so rough. Shes small for a cocker too probably about 17 pounds if that. Really cute though. I only have one daughter. As of now one pup too :lol: How may do you have?

I'm off to go eat LUNCH :D

andreaphilip3
01-30-2008, 12:28 PM
hi guys!

b-if youre doping youre own thing , if you buget 400 cals then yes and that will fill you up. my recommendation is to stick to whole wheat pasta. as far as the pb2, they say that water makes it like real peanut butter but i dont use it that way.

whats up l? oops somehow miossed your last post. enjoy lunch! keep the faith girl youll get there !

2beautiful2Bfat
01-30-2008, 02:47 PM
L I have 3 daughters and hoping to try for a son at some point! No dogs I'm not an animal person besides I have enough to clean u with 3 kids!! How was lunch?

A- I don't think I am going to eat much pasta but my kids liek it so I usually make it one day a week depending on the recipe I just eat the other stuff but yesterdays was so good it was with chick peas anyways I think i will try 2 cups next time.

I had a good food day today. For breakfast I had pineapple. pretty filling. I went to the mall for a 1 hour walk and my legs were even hurting a bit!!! Then I had sugar snap peas as a snack and for lunch tuna and a flatbread. I have carpool in 15 minutes and 2 kids coming to my house to play!! What am I going to do with 3 3-4 yr olds!!

andreaphilip3
01-30-2008, 03:29 PM
b i forgot you are going lc sorry

2beautiful2Bfat
01-30-2008, 05:11 PM
wait does that mean I can't have the 2 cups of pasta?

andreaphilip3
01-30-2008, 05:17 PM
depends. you can have 2 c if you count the carbs you also could buy low carb pasta

andreaphilip3
01-30-2008, 05:20 PM
b, i know i cant make you, but i do wish that you and tara would see the light on this low carb nonsense cause thats what it is....nonsense. just ask lorra.

Losing4another
01-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Lunch was good THANKS! I had pasta since you ladies were talking bout it so much :lol:...and my SF chocolate pudding....for a snack I had apple sauce with cinnamon...oh and I had some beef jerky on the way home from the store....not sure what i'm going to make for dinner yet.

B- what happens if you have another girl? My friend gave up for a boy after daughter number three then a surprise 4th pregnancy she finally got her boy. Her first daughter was supposed to be a boy but the U/s was wrong. She kept all the boy clothes from the baby shower she had when everyone thought the baby was a boy then when she start giving everything away a surprise boy comes along. Three 3yr olds...how did that go?

Last night I was mad at myself for not exercising so I did the best I could for it being dark outside so I jogged in place for over half a mile. Which is good for me cause I haven't jogged in a while.

Okay I'm going to finish my book. I have one chapter to read....then I may start our taxes......or maybe I will wait :lol:

andreaphilip3
01-30-2008, 06:22 PM
wtg l!!!

i bet you enjoyed your pasta too---and w/o worrying about carbs to boot!:)

2beautiful2Bfat
01-30-2008, 07:39 PM
low carb pasta? sounds disgusting! Truth is I don't think i really am doing low carb! i thoguht I was cause I gave up bread and pasta and pastries but when I punch everything into fitday I am eating about 100 grams of carbs a day while the real low carbers are only eating 20-30!!!

I had the best dinner ever!! roasted chicken and veggies but I got the recipe from real simple and it was delicious!! The kids loved it too!!

L- if I have another girl that is okay too! The truth is we are looking into adopting a boy at the same tiem so we'll see what happens. I woudl liek to have 5 children altogether so I might try again and if it was a girl maybe adopt the boy.

The kids were not too bad this afternoon. The boy is really quiet and well behaved.

Where did you jog in place?

What are you reading? I just finished french women don't get fat!! It was amazing now I am on to her second book.

andreaphilip3
01-30-2008, 08:17 PM
guess it depends on your definition. to me no starch is low carb. fyi-100g grams is nothing.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
do you know how many carbs you eat on WW? I'd be curious just for comparison. Anyways I do eat starch just not alot . But why are you against low carb anyways?

andreaphilip3
01-30-2008, 10:29 PM
i dont know i dont count i dont wanna. the answer is b/c lc is not a lifestyle change, its a diet. diets are not long term sucess. just a lil' food for thought. btw: 2c of pasta=176 carbs

Losing4another
01-31-2008, 12:08 AM
A~ Don't sweat it :D We can't get everyone :lol:

B~ In my living room. I started playing the Wii and thought I would throw in some jogging.
I'm was reading unfinished symphony by V C Andrews. I've started on the fourth book in the series Music in the night. I like V C books I've been reading them since I was a teenager. I found the list of all her books and have been trying to buy them in series. My goal of reading all her books has my daughter into reading as well....shes reading the Harry potter series .
I would like to have a couple more kids too. Getting this weight off comes first though. The goal was three for us but atleast one more will be fine too. Don't really care on the sex ...my family has lots of girls so I'm kind of expecting all girls with whatever number we happen to have. I use to watch my nephew from 4 months until 2 and I think he was pretty easy to watch too. He still is really ...all calm and relaxed little man. I'm sure that isn't true for all boys though

Just finished my 2 liter of water ...I hope the scale shows me that 235 already

Losing4another
01-31-2008, 12:22 AM
B~ Not sure if you got the answer to your question about carbs and WW....you don't count carbs on weight watchers. I count points (calories broken down into smaller numbers) and Andrea only counts her non-core foods. We both do WW but shes does a different plan. The goal is not to do something you can't live with long term. You have to be happy with your plan enough to be able to have the foods you like without feeling like your always on a diet. I for one think the meeting help so much more than just either plan by itself. I went to a different WW meeting these last two weeks and I have to say I miss my normal meeting and my girls.... I looked forward to chatting with them and seeing thier progress. it's sorta like what we have here only in person

2beautiful2Bfat
01-31-2008, 03:21 AM
A- I think for me, low carb is a lifestyle change or at least it needs to be because I can't maintain a healthy weight any other way. My sister has been low carbing it for over 10 yrs and she is 115 lbs and the same height as me!!! The way I have been eating the past 2 weeks I could definitely continue. I mean once I lose I would probably allow myself a bit more carbs to just maintain but not much because I have a tendancy to overeat them. My main problem was I ate only carbs before!!

L- that is great that you have a series to read. I find when I get close to the end of a book I don't want to finish it because then I won't have anything to read but if you have a series you always know there is more!!
How old is DD? Mine are 7, 4 and 10 months.

I like the idea of WW for the meetings but anything you have to count is not going to work for me! I just can't feel restricted like that. I know it is psychological but ...Even with what I am doing now I am basically just eating sensibly I am not following ayones plan and I don't count calories or carbs but I have been entering my food intake on fitday just out of curiosity o I have an idea how many carbs and cals etc I am getting but I don't track it or think about it unless I want to eat something really bad then I may look up the cals just to turn myself off of the idea.

bgbrwnys101
01-31-2008, 06:21 AM
Hey guys,
Still here, my son got me sick and I spent yesterday dealing with him sick and me sick. No idea what the scale says this am.
You all a re making me jealous!!!! The only books I can read are textbooks!
That French Woman dont get fat book looks good, is it?
Tara

Losing4another
01-31-2008, 09:43 AM
B~ If you can live with it then great thats the plan for you. After a while we all get to know what works for us. I had to get back in the habit of writing everything down or keep a mental log of the points I've had. Thats why some people go to core so they don't have to keep track of points. I have to write it down but then I get the freedom to eat what I want
I have a few friends that like to read her books too we were supposed to share books but I think I'm the only one who still reads them regularly. After the book I'm reading now there is one more in the series then I'm done. I should start shopping around now for the next series I want to read cause it's not always easy to find them like that....in order that is.
My DD is 12. We didn't mean to wait so long to have another but things just kind of happened that way. Now it's kind of at the point where we do or don't. I have a sister 12 years older than myself and we get along better than the sister closer in age so I'm not to worried about the age gap...more my age I'm worried about :lol: At some point I want to know for sure that we are done. How long are you going to wait before starting to try for number 4?

T~ Sorry to hear your sick...and DS :hug: Get better soon :hug:

And for the stupid scale it went up instead of down ...Did you guys see the stupid part? I can't understand it. I'm going to blame it on the sleep...once the weekend is here and i can sleep more that scale better start moving down and stay down. Other than eating later than normal there isn't any other reason I should see a gain.

Losing4another
01-31-2008, 09:45 AM
Start weight 1/12/08

Trying to keep one of these on each page

andreaphilip3
01-31-2008, 11:25 AM
hi guys!

t, :hugs: i hope hes better!
l, thanks for the back up girlie.:) you know whats sad? shes only one of millions that think that way. i for one love ww. hang in there gf itll happen!

b, have you given core afair shake bf you say you hate ww?

andreaphilip3
01-31-2008, 01:29 PM
l, awesome chicken

i took 2 large split breasts took the skin off and dipped them in 2 egg whites and then in 1/2 c breadcrumbs and baked for about 45 min.
they were about 8 oz each so 4 oz is 3 points plus 1 for the egg white and 2 for the vread crumbs so well worth 6 pts!

andreaphilip3
01-31-2008, 01:30 PM
actually, bout 1/2 for the egg white cuz it was 1 white for the 8 oz.

2beautiful2Bfat
01-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Down to 206 today!! 1 more pound and I will get my next reward! Yay! I'm hoping it will be tomorrow so I can enjoy a new book over the weekend.

T- feel better! The french women don't get fat book is really great! I'm actually going to read it again, something I never do!! It's funny because I am French canadian and very in tune with French culture having spent time in France etc. And I always wondered how french women stay slim but yet eat all the food we are told are fattening. The book had some great insights. It really is a way of life. One of the things she talks about is the 50 % rule. Eat 50% and then re-eavaluate whether you need more, if you do eat only 50% and then re-evaluate. She says to always do this and I have and have discovered even on my diet I am overeating cause I'm on autopilot. Like I often have a 1/2 a cucumber for snack so I pack it and eat it, but today I applied the 50 % rule and discovered after 1/2 of the 1/2 a cucumber I was satiated. Anyways I strongly reccommend the book!!

L- Start shopping for your new book now!! Maybe try the one I mentioned above it is really good!! It's not just a diet book. As for trying for #4 I am proabably going to wait until I hit goal or until my baby turns 18 months whichever comes first before I start actively trying. What about you?

A- I didn't say I hate WW I just think it would be hard for me to stick to anything that requires counting etc. Although that said if and when I plateau I may try WW. What is core exactly?

andreaphilip3
01-31-2008, 03:56 PM
b, its bc they eat much richer foods but their portions are much less and they eat dinner at lunch time. they also are more active and have way less fast food.

suggestion? reward yourself anyway even if you dont make it tomorrow---reward yourself gor a good week. do you have a set wi day that you count?

2beautiful2Bfat
01-31-2008, 07:46 PM
A- you basically summed up the book except she gives practical tips on hwo to actually achieve this.

Friday is my official weigh in day but I also created a reward system for every 5 lbs. I have a list for what reward I will get when. This is what helps keep me on plan.

andreaphilip3
01-31-2008, 08:15 PM
hi b,

i just meant you said if i get there tomorrow---was only a suggestion.

Losing4another
01-31-2008, 08:38 PM
Sounds good A and i already have the chicken skinned and all. You think I could use corn flakes instead of the breadcrumbs? I like mine crispy....without adding more points that is :D

B- Not sure on the book now that A has it covered. I like a surprise at the end when i read a book. not really into dieting books though
And for trying for #2 I told dh the end of April or after I lose another 15 pounds. My bottom ticker is the weight I would like to lose before getting pregnant. Way more than 15 pounds but I had to tell dh something he has been asking for a while. Lets just say once I hit 216 (20 pounds) I will get a pre-pregnancy exam and go from there...... after talking to the doctor. If he thinks losing more would be healthier I will ...we will see ;)
I too reward myself for weight loss. Mostly every 10 pounds give or take. I still haven't bought my reward though. I'm still yet to by myself a new shirt for hitting a ten pound loss...however after losing 15lbs now I've found some tops I didn't wear much are fitting better so that has put off the buying new ones since it's like having new tops already. I'm eying a new candle at hallmark though I may buy that for my reward and save the top for next time.
If the scale will ever move again....and not up either :goodscale

2beautiful2Bfat
01-31-2008, 10:51 PM
A- don't worry I might take your advice but probably only if I get to 205.5 but if the scale stays the same or goes up...I won't like it! But it may happen I didn't walk or exercise today!

L- still check out the book it is really good and interesting although she talks alot about food and I found myself craving things! Good things though.

What is a prepregnancy exam? I wonder if I shoudl get one of those!! Never did that b4! Anyways I can't go back to my ob gyn b4 I lose weight she made me promise to lose weight before I tried again!

I also haven't given myself a reward for my initial 10 pound lost! I was going to go for a manicure and pedicure but then I broke a nail and then the kids got sick etc. I'm going to try to go next week. I can't wait until my old clothes start fitting. Unfortunately I have clothes in every size from 8-20!!! Teh good thing about that is I won't really start needing new clothes until I lose ALOT.

Losing4another
01-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Did a quick walk again tonight. Was feeling bored and wanted to snack so instead I did a quick walk around the block with my daughter, the dog and the cat. The cat thinks hes a dog and follows us everywhere :lol:

B~ I hear ya on the clothes meeee toooo. Didn't get this fat over night :lol: I remember buying all the shirts I'm wearing now after joining the gym with my SIL and losing ten pounds...stopped going then gained it back and then some :o Everytime we went to the gym we usually rewarded ourselves by going shopping. I also tried on a pair of shorts I kept pushing to the side knowing they were so TIGHT ....they fit too. Have a few more in the next size down that fit.... but not a comfy fit just yet :lol: My smallest size is a 14...I cleaned out my closet and gave up on anything under a 14...most I gave to my mom when she lost weight but did keep a few I knew she wouldn't wear. You still have to buy new stuff though ...just seems like the rewarding thing to do right?
It's just like the normal yearly exam only letting the doctor know your trying for a baby. We had a miscarriage the last time we tried and thats still fresh in my mind so it's just something I want to do although I'm sure not all doctors require it. I don't even want to go to my family doctor without losing more weight. It's that stupid scale ...why they have to weigh you each visit geezeee

andreaphilip3
02-01-2008, 02:21 AM
good job l!

yes on the cereal---i find cereal gets soggy though

2beautiful2Bfat
02-01-2008, 04:19 AM
L- Good for you going for a walk instead of snacking!!

I actually cancelled my gym membership this week. I have had it for 2 years and gone 2x!! I am not exagerating!! Now in that time i also got pregnant and had a rough pregnancy and then once the baby was born well you know how it is. If I wasn't motivated b4... :dizzy:

Anyways most of the rewards on my list aRE NON CLOTHES BUT TOWARDS THE END i PUT IN 3 CLOTHING REWARDS. oNE IS A LULULEMON OUTFIT. i WAS NEVER MUCH INTO ALL THE HYPE ABOUT IT BUT i THINK THAT WAS JUST BECAUSE i KNEW i WAS TOO FAT TO WEAR IT! oops sorry about that! too lazy to retype! It's 3 am! ;)
Anyways if I do get down to a size 8 again, I will need alot of new clothes because really I only saved a few items from that time period plus it was about 10 years ago so they really would have been dated!! :o

I hate scales too! That is what is preventing me from going to see my ob gyn. Even if I lost 20 lbs I would feel better! Right now my goal is to get to my prepregnancy weight (205) and then 199 by V-day!! :crossed:

bgbrwnys101
02-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Good morning ladies,
I had a great day yesterday, went to the gym, took a sauna, went shopping, etc. Came home to find out the child I work with was transferred to another schoola dn I didnt get to say goodbye, spent the night crying and in the midst of it, (I will spare you details, but )bad stuff happened in the bathroom, and continued until even now. I feel like crap, but I absolutley have to go to work today, if for mno more than to find out if I still have a job.
BTW 214 this am
Tara

2beautiful2Bfat
02-01-2008, 08:46 AM
okay what the !@#$%!!!!! My scale is up!!!!!! I did not even cheat!! Why did this happen and especially on my official weigh in day? Okay I am also feeling a bit constipated so I am hoping that is the problem I'm goingt o try to weigh in again later today. This is not a good start to my weekend plus there is a massve snow storm here and I have to do a carpool this afternoon!! Oh I am annoyed!

Tara- good for you staying on plan!! I'm sorry to here about your kid. What exactly do you do? Keep us posted on what happens with the job and everything!!

Losing4another
02-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Still stuck :( I wonder if that scale is ever going to move down again. I need to change something. I think I need to try changing my diet up again...and when I say diet I don't mean WW I mean the foods I put in my mouth.

A- Do you mean with the egg or just cereal in general? I've cooked with cornflakes before and I didn't have that problem...never with the egg though.

T- I'm so sorry to hear that :hug: thats just awful. I hope everything is okay with your job.

B~ Your very close to your prepregnancy weight ;) Try not to stress the gain. That happens from time to time although I freak out just as much :lol: I just had one yesterday but then the scale when back down today and I'm still just stuck at that 236 ....really tired of this number :( Only I don't want to change it for anything bigger :lol:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Our scales must be conspiring together!! What are you going to change? The thing that is weird is how could I have gained yesterday when I ate nothing bad!@! in fact I hardly ate! I haven't been feeling well all morning I think I may be constipated so I had 5 prunes for breakfast! Still nothing!! It's going to be a long weekend.

andreaphilip3
02-01-2008, 12:39 PM
hi guys

b hang in there!

hio l!

2beautiful2Bfat
02-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Okay girls I am so tempted to give up!1 I am feeling awful I just want to cry!! I'm still upset about this mornings weigh in!! How can I get over this? I reallly need your support. I'm so afraid I may quit!

andreaphilip3
02-01-2008, 03:18 PM
b, maybe this is a sign lc isnt for you:)

Losing4another
02-01-2008, 03:29 PM
A ~ How's everything going ? You have said much about how your doing

B~ I'm going to try to eat better. More fruits and veggies. Stop eat all that on the go stuff.
Try not to freak out ...I know it's hard but just hang in there. You've had a really good loss so far so expecting it to slow is normal. You can't give up :hug: If I gave up when I first had a gain I would probably be back to my starting weight again. Go for a nice long walk to let loose some steam. Burn some calories while doing it too.

Losing4another
02-01-2008, 03:34 PM
B~ You've lost 13 pounds in Jan. Do you how good that is? I started back with weight watchers on November 27 of 07 and lost 15lbs ..Here you are almost to that in one month. Your doing wonderful don't give up ..with that huge head start you've already had

andreaphilip3
02-01-2008, 07:07 PM
l, you did the right thing:cheer:

andreaphilip3
02-02-2008, 12:03 PM
nsv:went to steak n shake and passed up icecream(very hard!)

down 1.8!

2beautiful2Bfat
02-02-2008, 07:42 PM
A- I don't think feeling down about the weigh in is a sign low carb isn't for me, my problem is I like to see the scale go down daily. In my experience low carb has been the best way for me to do that.

L-You are right. I am feeling better today also I had a long talk with DH about how I was feeling and he made me feel much better! I have lost 13 lbs in less than 3 weeks and I am very happy about that. I think I am going to try your long walk idea!! On thursday i had a small fire in my kitchen and it really upset me I think it was contributing to my down feelings!! I have to buy a new stove and paint the whole kitchen ...the fire wasn't so little!!

Losing4another
02-02-2008, 08:22 PM
:cheer: WAY TO GO A :cheer:

B~ yikes a fire? How did that happen? Must have been cooking or something for it to be the stove...very scary. The scale will not go down daily forever. Trust me even if you starve yourself it will stop going down daily. Just keep at it and don't let the little disappointments along the way get you off track.

AND for me.............the scale finally moved :D I'm a little scared that it's just playing with me with it being stuck so long. I didn't see 235 but I did see 234...even better ;) Have a good weekend everyone :hug:

andreaphilip3
02-02-2008, 08:24 PM
wtg l!

b hang in there!

Losing4another
02-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Start weight 1/12/08

A~ 154.8 ******8.6***********146.2

L~ 239.6********4.6*********234

T~ 220**********7*********213

Trying to keep one of these on each page

2beautiful2Bfat
02-02-2008, 11:35 PM
I was cooking and I decided I needed to check 3FC and forgot all about what I was cooking!! Thankfully Dh was home early from work and he saved the day!! I had to get the baby out of the house cause the smoke was black! If Dh hadn't been here the house would have probably burnt down! Crazy!

I do realize the scale won't go down daily forever but if it would stand still I wouldn't mind, but going up!! Too annoying especially after a really good day. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Saturday is my cheat day so i never know what sunday weigh ins might bring!! I made caramel popcorn and it was delicious!!! It was really hard to chew though so I am hoping I burnt off some calories like that!! I also drank an extra litre of water today ..hope that helps and doesn't hurt.

L & A WTG on your losses!!

bgbrwnys101
02-03-2008, 09:49 AM
2b2 during the course of the plan you will have days like that will happen. Keep to your guns, you can do it. The weight will come off, sometimes a gain or stuck scale is the result of something from a few days ago, just let it roll right off of you, like the annoying person down the hall!!!
A, I loe you,but ur makin me crazy, give her a chance!!!
BTY 213 today!!!
T

andreaphilip3
02-03-2008, 01:58 PM
well excuse me for living tara if you dont like what i write dont read it....

andreaphilip3
02-03-2008, 02:01 PM
you know what? im outta here. dont know what your problem is tara but as much as i love you, i dont take any carp from anyone.:p i dont need to be here i only was comin here to chat with lorra and i can do that through email.

2beautiful2Bfat
02-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Down to 206 today! back to thursdays weight pretty good considering all the caramel corn!
T- thanks for the support! WTG on your loss too!! We can make it by Valentines!! I feel more confident now!

A- don't be upset! I think Tara was just defending me. I appreciate your support and advice but low carb is my choice at the moment if I feel the need I may change plans but for now I am happy with what I am doing and my results.

Losing4another
02-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Come on A don't get upset with T.....We have come to far for one little comment to make any of us leave. This is the only thread I came to when i wasn't OP because of you gals

Way to go on the loss T :cheer2:

B~ I don't know I think a stand still for a long time is almost as bad as a gain. I thought something was wrong with my scale for a while. Good thing I didn't go out and buy another one :lol:
Oh man that suxs....i know I've done that a few times. Got on the computer and forgot about what I was cooking....but my smoke alarms go off at the drop of a hat. Even if i add cold things when I'm frying I set it off.

the weekend went pretty quick. Dh was sick this weekend so we pretty much just watched movies. I didn't count points but I think i still did okay. Dh leaves out tomorrow.... on to another week of just me and DD

bgbrwnys101
02-04-2008, 05:21 AM
L, dont bother if Andrea is only here to chat with you and to **** with the rest of us. She CAN do that thru email. I am not interested in her if she is going to be pushing her diet down everyones throat and getting all pist when we dont agree.
T

2beautiful2Bfat
02-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Okay I am really getting upset with Mr. scary (aka my scale) I got on this morning and it said 204.5!!!! Woo hoo however stupid me said let's see that again. Got on again and it said 207!!!! I'm totally annoyed!! I am counting the 204.5 and going to buy my reward!! I derserve it like A said!! I stayed on plan and worked out when i was sick!! I drank 3 litres of water yesterday! I have thought about getting a new scale but I don't have the $$ at the moment and I'm nervous that the numbers would be different and I may have to start again. I've read a few stories like that on here.

I think I am going to try a leek detox today. It's from french women don't get fat. I am definitely retaining something so it is worth a try. Also I don't feel well so I figure soup will be a good thing now and easy to do since I don't feel like eating!

L- my smoke alarm was like yours so I got annoyed after awhile and took it down!!! Now I have to find what I did with it!

T & A- I'm feeling a bit guilty, like I'm the new one here and now I've caused some kind of trouble. Can we please put this behind us?

Losing4another
02-04-2008, 09:31 AM
T & A~ i wish you too could work this out for the thread :) However I respect everyones feelings and will not bring it up anymore.

B~ We should write a book about the scale :lol: I feel like I'm reading my own post. I always have to jump on the scale twice to make sure the scale is right. I guess the way we step on can affect the numbers...or it's just evil :devil: I'm up .4 so I thought I did really good for not writing anything down...Oh well I guess thats why WW says to always write it down. maybe the scale knows I didn't write it down :lol:
I'm getting sick too I can feel Dh's cold coming on. I may be doing that soup diet with you. I eat alot of ice pops when I'm sick too ...not a big fan of soup but do eat it when I'm sick.

T~ How's your plan going? And the job Hope everything is okay there :hug:

2beautiful2Bfat
02-04-2008, 02:39 PM
I don't know whether I should get on and if it's good just get off the scale and be happy with what I got or should I take the average of 3 weigh ins? I bought my book toady and I am feeling happy with myself! As for the leeks. It is only 1:30 and I am hungry!! Leeks are not that filling!! I love soup but this is just broth and boiled leeks!! The book says to do it for 2 days but I think one is all I can handle!! If that!! I may eed to eat a real dinner or at least a piece of chocolate!!

I'm waiting for DD to come home from school then I am taking her for a walk, getting out my double stroller ..that will be a workout. The stroller weighs 35 lbs , DD 2 weighs 26 and DD 3 weighs 20!!!

L- I'm sorry you are up but point 4 is nothing!! Was that at WW? Do you weigh in with clothes on? At home I mean. I know at WW you have to :D

I hope you feel better soon! I'm getting sicker by the minute!!

bgbrwnys101
02-04-2008, 05:58 PM
L, dont worry about the .4 it is nothing.You are sticking with it and that is the important thing!!!
2b2, my advice here is to ignore your scale for a few days. That way you can focus on your daily goals, I did that and it really helped.
Today was a pretty good day, I may be getting transferred at work, but only for a short term. Went to the gym and spent an hour on the treadmill and 35 minutes in the sauna. Feel great!!!
Tara

Losing4another
02-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Yuk...I'm really starting to feel crappy :( It sucks with dh not home cause now i still have to keep up all the TO DO's without any help. I should go up to the store and buy some cold meds but I so don't feel like it. Most likely will skip my meeting tomorrow if this is just the beginning of being sick.

B~ i have no idea what a leek is but will look it up later :lol: When my head doesn't feel like it's going to blow up. I weighed in at home. My meetings are usually tuesday but not sure about tomorrow.

T~ great job getting to the gym...the sauna sounds great too. Are you looking forward to being transferred?

andreaphilip3
02-04-2008, 07:31 PM
hey l!

i decided not to dessert you!:hug: instead, i opted to fix my preferences so your posts are all i see:) i hope you feel better soon! i wish i lived near you to help you. i dont feel so good either

2beautiful2Bfat
02-05-2008, 04:52 AM
T- I had the same idea! I am still doing daily weigh ins but I will only really ffocus on my friday weight. What type of work do you do? Special ed? When will you know about the transfer? An hour on the treadmill is amazing!! Good for you!

L- some how you and I are catching what each other has!!! First the crazy scale now the cold!! Yesterday I was so sick I couldn't even stand up. It's now 3:45 am and I am awake. I feel crappy but I also can;t sleep so here I am! I also want to get soem cold meds but not sure what I can take as a nursing mom.

Leeks look like giant spring onions or scallions but they are actually more closely related to garlic. They taste really good. They are also a diuretic so very good when you are retaining water or the like. I think I may try to incorporate this soup just before my TOM. I didn't make it the whole day! At dinner I broke and had soem meat(sloppy joe night) and then I needed my chocolate fix!! I had some no sugar added bittersweet.

andreaphilip3
02-05-2008, 03:44 PM
feelin better l? :hug: