Old 12-31-2007, 12:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/151/130

Height: 5"2

Default Now that the centers are closing....

Can more info be posted on this forum? LIke for instance the different plans and when you should be on certain ones.
cntdwnto30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:19 PM   #2  
it's always something

Personally, I don't see a problem with it. I think LAWL/Pure left far too many people hanging and without refunds to consider the ethics of the situation. I would welcome the opinions of some long term LAWL customers who have invested in the program, though. At one point it was realized that they didn't feel comfortable with giving out too much information for free, which was completely understandable. The situation has changed, but I don't know how they feel about it.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Well coming from someone who has stopped/restarted numerous times, I believe that LAWL/Pure were definitely in this whole thing together- whether they admit it or not. Although I have the colored plan info, I might be interested in the numbered plan just to see which works best. However, since PURE closed I am high and dry without stabilization or maintenance materials. I say that we are all in this weight loss journey together, and it is not other posters faults that they are coming here for assistance. After all, what is the materials w/o the will power and help from others to use them? I personally don't see it as a problem-maybe this would keep others from getting burned by LAWL in the future. I say we all help each other out--isn't that what this forum is about? Further, WW points stuff is found everywhere and WWers are more than willing to help those who don't pay for the program- why shouldn't we all join together and show LAWL and Pure that we CAN do it on our own and share their secrets with others as well.

Just my two cents,
Buffy
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:20 PM   #4  
LAWL Salt Police

I agree with y'all, but there are forum rules that may be an obstacle to posting too much about the program materials.. We don't want 3FCs to get into trouble. I'm not expert however, so I say whatever we can do, we should do it!

Suzanne, can we get a ruling on that?

Last edited by Dan2112; 12-31-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:43 PM   #5  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I'm kind of torn in both directions. I guess if I were at a center that was closing, I would be miffed and wouldn't mind giving out all the information. My center is still LAWL and an awesome center with an awesome group of ladies working there. Aphil had mentioned at one time that the stuff couldn't be posted because of copyright laws, but if 3FC doesn't see it as a problem that can get them in trouble later on down the road since LAWL still exists, I say go for it, but as long as we could do it in one sticky thread so we don't have to keep answering the same thing over and over.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote