Food Talk And Fabulous Finds - Celestial Seasonings Dessert Teas

View Full Version : Celestial Seasonings Dessert Teas

chick_in_the_hat
12-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Has anyone tried these yet? I'm in :love: with Vanilla Hazelnut. Caffeine free and :T

mothermavis
12-30-2007, 02:02 PM
I have eggnoggin" from Bigelow teas. Yummy.

3Beans
01-04-2008, 02:15 PM
I don't know if it's technically a dessert tea, but I love cinnamon apple spice! I add a drop of stevia and serve it with a couple of ginger snaps (25 cals each) for dunking. It's such a warm and cozy winter evening treat.

Nikaia
01-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Thank you so much for bringing these up! I have never tried them, but I was just earlier today wondering if I could think of some kind of hot drink that WOULDN'T throw me totally off-plan. I'm a mocha/hot chocolate addict, and it's as much the warm sipping beverage thing as it is the actual flavor, so I think these teas might satisfy my need for something hot to sip on without being hugely outside my calorie budget.

Has anyone tried the candy cane holiday one or the english toffee dessert one?

Zuleka
01-09-2008, 08:48 AM
HHmmm I will have to run out and buy some!

mothermavis
01-13-2008, 05:14 PM
I have not tried the Candy Cane vanilla or English toffee, but they sound great.

I have the Vanilla Chai and the Eggnoggin from Bigelow, yum

chick_in_the_hat
01-15-2008, 08:11 PM
For a cocoa that tastes pretty good and doesn't blow my calories for the day, I like Nestle Carb Select Fat Free. 25 calories a serving! They have one with little tiny marshmallows as well..I think it's more like 35 calories.