S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Wednesday, 12/26

Good Mornin' All!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Mornin' Lauren ~ as well as all other little elves that visit this thread...

Hanna ~ I got Planet Earth for xmas also. I was so happy and went downstairs yesterday morning to watch the first one. So good!

We're off to see the in-laws (sigh...). I'll survive though as I always tell myself that it's only once a year LOL. Have a great week everyone ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #3  

good morning all!

hope everyone had a wonderful holiday...

we had a great time...my brother, his wife and their 3 kids are here thru friday..they are here from arizona...

been busy..but wonderful...just wanted to check in...have a great day!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Merry Christmas a little late!!!

Been super busy, but it looks like everyone had a wonderful weekend/holiday. I have eaten so much this past two weeks...feeling really bloated, don't even want to weigh myself. Maybe I will do it next week, so I can know where I stand...my ankle is still messed up, it didn't help that I wore high heeled boots for three nights in a row...yesterday I wore an ace bandage & comfy shoes

I have to fill an order for a cookie bouquet for tomorrow...I better get back to work. Not to mention my house is turned upside-down with gifts!!! The sad thing is, I put about half of them away when we got home last night, and there's still a huge mess!!! Oh, well...the kids are keeping themselves busy with moon sand and video games, so I should be able to get a lotdone.

I promise I will get back on track with responding to everyone's posts in a few days...once the kiddos are back to school & things are "normal" again. We have my family Christmas this Sunday (it's tradition, we can't all make it for Christmas, so my parents get us all for Thanksgiving & the Sunday after Christmas...there are four kids & 8 grandkids, so they love to see us all at once), so after that things should settle down.

Have a wonderful day, all. Hope nobody goes crazy returning/spending gift cards!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning all!

Pam have a fun time baking all those cookies, do you have a website?

Lauren I wish you an easy day at work

Lisa you too, don't work to hard!

Christina good to see ya!

Joan I hear great things about Planet earth, I want to watch it, my neighbor will bring it over one of this days and we'll watch it together, I kind of want to get my own copy, when we went to buy it the Barnes Noble by my house was sold out and they put one on hold for me at the other store, they had very few left. Good luck w/inlaws today

off and running! I go to run to physical therapy.
See you all later!!!
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:02 PM   #6  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon, I am embarrassed to admit I didn't get out of bed till 11am. Of course I was awake, just couldn't get up, LOL. I don't know why but I am just exhausted.

I am kind of ticked that a video game DS got for Christmas is $15 cheaper today.

Gonna exchange DD's new jacket. All they had was small and a sales associate assured me they would have more out AFTER Chritmas. So, I bought it in small(knowing it would not fit) hoping to exchange it for a larger size today.

I've been looking for jobs, it looks like in NC I have to become a CNA and get certified to do what I was doing before. So not sure yet what I will do.

Everyone have a Great day!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/170

Height: 65.5 inches

Good Afternoon Ladies:

Glad to see that everyone had a wonderful holiday. I am off to start cleaning the mess that is basically all over the house. I wanted to get all the wrapping boxes etc. together last night because it was garbage night but that never happened.

Lois don't feel bad I just got out of the bed at 1:00...lol.
tjjsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:34 PM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

OK, you ladies that got out of bed late...you suck! I just wanna go back to bed!!

Last edited by LBH; 12-26-2007 at 01:35 PM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote