Old 12-23-2007, 08:58 AM   #1  
smiling

S/C/G: 168/140

Height: 5'2''

Smile the firm transFIRMation...

good moring! <p> I just ordered the new firm kit from t.v.<p> Has anyone else recently started this or just ordering it now?? <p>
I read a lot of good reviews online...so I hope it works! <p> The gym is becoming very boring...I need a change of pace!
freckled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:56 PM   #2  

I don't have the new kit yet, but I have the older Transfirmer sets, and I recently ordered a bunch of their classic tapes. I am really impressed with them. I feel that I get a really good workout and when it gets too easy for me, I just use heavier weights.

My arms, legs and backside have firmed up tremendously, and I've lost several inches. I've only been using the Firm since about mid-October. I've never gotten results like this before.

Good luck. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217/188/125

I just ordered it as well. I have the Transfirmer and had excellent results with it. However, it hurt my knees and I had to give it up. Since the Transfirmation does not use the step, it should be a little kinder on my joints. I was able to purchase it for less than $30. What a bargain!!

Carla
amethystspr93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 09:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

I have the BodySculpting I and BSII series (one was the 2 stackable boxes and the other came with the adjustable step and body bar). Your post prompted me to check netflix, and sure enough they have them so I'm going to try them out and see if they will work with my existing equipment.
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:14 AM   #5  
Writing my success story

I was also able to get the system for a great deal, so I went ahead and ordered it. I was this close to buying the sculpting stick with a DVD by Allie in Walmart the other day, but something said to wait. I can't wait to start this new system. I've read it's better for beginners compared to using the systems with the Fanny Lifter or Transfirmer. Hopefully, I can work my way up to my FL again.
allabouttheskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #6  
Writing my success story

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportmom View Post
I have the BodySculpting I and BSII series (one was the 2 stackable boxes and the other came with the adjustable step and body bar). Your post prompted me to check netflix, and sure enough they have them so I'm going to try them out and see if they will work with my existing equipment.
You don't need any equipment with the new system. Just free weights.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #7  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

I ordered the transfirmation as well. Hoping it will arrive any day now!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #8  
never say never

S/C/G: 215/ticker/165

Height: 5'6

I also ordered The Firm Transfirmer and 3 DVDs yesterday. I used the system about 10 years ago and it worked really well. Far better than any home workouts I've ever tried.
polkadotfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 05:56 PM   #9  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

I picked up the TransFIRMation system for $50 at CVS drugstore today. I was shocked to find it that cheap. It's still $60 plus $20 on the site and the infomercials.

I can't wait to review the DVDs tonight and start the rotation calender suggested workout tomorrow a.m. I think I'm going to skip the FirmBelievers club since it looks like so many other Chicks are going to be doing the series as well. Anyone interested in a progress thread ala the TurboJam support thread?
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #10  

I'd be interested in starting a progress thread. There are SO many FIRM systems and dvd's, it would be interesting to see what other people are doing and what sort of results they're having.

I haven't done a firm workout since just after Christmas, so it would help me get back into my routine and have some accountability.

Last edited by Darby1; 01-03-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #11  
never say never

S/C/G: 215/ticker/165

Height: 5'6

I'd be interested in a support thread. I need all the support and accountability I can get. The videos are really great and I'm interested to hear what kind of results you get with the different work outs. I ordered some of their older videos because I've had experience with them but I'd like to hear reviews of some other ones too. I did order Jiggle Free Abs which is a newer one. Can't wait to get started!!
polkadotfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:54 AM   #12  
On A Mission

the support thread is up and running
Old 01-04-2008, 10:16 PM   #13  
Writing my success story

Man, the thansfirmation I ordered is backordered so it'll be a couple weeks before it gets here. I'm bummed, but I'll keep using what I have.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:09 PM   #14  
On A Mission

I did the hi def sculpt {well 30 minutes of it} with the weights, and man can I feel it.

It's on backorder thru the site? wow. probably a pretty popular christmas gift then? Makes me feel even less guilty for picking it up when I saw it at CVS {we really didn't 'have' the money per se, but we're not going to starve or anything because of it}
Old 01-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 211

Height: 5'5

I have been doing the new Firm work out for a little over two weeks and I have already lost 8 lbs ... I like the work out so far even though I'm not that crazy about the Cardio Party. I just was wondering what results others have experience? I trying to lose at least 20 lbs by the end of March and was wondering if anyone has any advice.
BLueJay624 is offline   Reply With Quote